Gnarly's Angels Ch. 02: Rock Hard

Story Info
"Hitting rock bottom never looked so good."
7.1k words
4.68
11.7k
7
2

Part 2 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/17/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,863 Followers

Pushing Gavin Reese beneath a stream of hot water Isabella Alcadore offers a beguiling smile. Entering the shower with him she faces and molds her body directly up to his. Reaching for soap she lathers a wash cloth and begins bathing him. He admired her goddess like features. Her long curly hair frosted blond over black with tones of red entering the fray. It certainly gave her an exotic character. Large breasts with tight little nipples taunted his gaze as he observed her scrubbing his chest and abdomen.

"Always invite your new neighbors in and shower with them?"

"I have never had a male neighbor." She smiles with a thick accent, "You would be my first Poppy."

"Poppy? Isn't that a little cliché these days?"

"I do not understand. You do not find me pleasing?"

"Ummmm!" He points at his masterful erection, "That should tell you just the opposite."

"You have a mucho big cock." She flirts with her eyes.

He nods at the truth, "You have mucho big titties." Her chest was at least a 40C. For a thin beauty they were almost too large. Not that her body was anything but perfection. Her ass heart shaped and fluffy in the cheeks for substance. Definitely a great twerking bottom.

"You like?" She uses her arms to crush her breasts together allowing water to build up between them as if a cup. He winks at her and burrows his face in to take a drink. She giggles at his beard stubble tickling her flesh. Lowering her arms she parts her tits then smothers his face with them. Her scent was incredible.

"That I do." He pulls away slowly and towers over her again. Glaring up at him she takes her wash clothe and soaps it up again before cleaning his cock and balls. The sensations of her attentiveness made his dick turn purple it was so hard. All while her eyes look up at him with a desire to be pleasing, "Clean that really good." He prompts. In response she kneels and faces his cock in all of its grandeur. Taking the rag out of the equation she soaps her hands up and begins stroking his cock in both directions utilizing both of her hands. The tenderness was incredible. One soapy hand moves lower to palm his balls as the other hand lifts his cock straight up toward Gavin's eye contact. Still her hands delicately cleansed his essentials. The cascading water taking her curls away led to him stroking her hair back lovingly.

"You are Senor Gavin?"

"No I'm his brother." He lies to see her reaction. She pauses her active hands.

"I hear through the walls you talk to Naomi." She speaks, "You are Gavin I know. See you through peep hole. Very handsome you are."

"Peeping Tom huh? You're pretty fucking sexy yourself. Colombian right?"

"Si. Very beautiful women in Colombia. I move here to be free. Not so good Muchachos in Colombia. Want me to be their slave. I run to America."

"Legally I hope."

"I have green card."

"Good to know. I'm a little confused. Naomi said you were a pornstar on webcam. Chaturbate I think it was. You're still a slave to guys watching you right?"

"It pays very well. I like teasing."

"I can see that. You haven't stopped stroking my cock since I got here."

"You wish me to stop?"

"Nope. I wish you to keep doing that until I cum on that beautiful face of yours."

She smiles vibrantly, "I hoping you would say that."

"Hoping I fuck that pussy too?"

"Oh yes. I want that very much."

"What makes you think I wouldn't want you to be my slave here in America?"

"There is difference. In Colombia they would use me for many, many men. To say no I would be severely punished."

"Don't like being gangbanged huh?"

"I did not say that." She shyly smiles still nurturing his beast with soft hands.

"So you're saying they would force you to be gangbanged by dozens of guys that would rough you up?"

"More than docena. Ceintos. Hundreds."

"Damn."

"Si. I like sex but do not like being hurt."

"Understandable. You don't have a man?"

"No. I choose to be alone. It is safer on camera. I give them what they want I no get hurt."

"How did you get out of Colombia?"

"Very rich man bring me here. Get me green card. Pay my rent. I his Mistress."

"Wow! So in a way you do have a man."

"He not visit often. Married."

"Ah. He must be important."

"I do not ask. He nice to me. You be nice to me?"

"Most days. Suck that dick while you're down there."

With a sudden thrill in her eyes she wraps her lips around his crown and swirls her tongue around his urethra. Seconds later she inches his ten inch beast down her throat. Back and forth she swallows him before popping away for breath long enough to lift his dick and suckle his balls. Tugging and licking them before molding her tongue along his foreskin and easing back toward his crown. Once again she devours his beast a good six inches. Her eyes were like a doe in heat. She definitely liked pleasing a man. She was fucking beautiful.

Five minutes of succulent torture he cums in her mouth. Without removing his cock she swallows every drop before delicately easing away, her tongue tickling his foreskin until she kissed his crown with a pucker. Once out she rolls both cheeks along his girth with an expressionless eye contact that refused to blink.

"That was by far the best blowjob I've ever had."

"I am glad you like."

"Get up here." He lifts her by her biceps and pins her back to the shower wall. Kissing her long and hard under the waters spray. The brownstone certainly had a good water heater. Her lips soft and full offered a pleasurable tenderness. Moving south his kisses swept her neckline forcing her to move her fingers up to his scalp and toy amid his hair. His hunger crept lower to her breasts suckling one nipple after the other. She moaned and whispered words in Spanish that not even he understood. He sensed they were all good. In a mad rush he lifts her up by her hips and pinpoints his dick for penetration. She reacts with an almost succulent frenzy as six inches rip past her G-spot time and time again. Their rhythm was totally in synch.

"Te quiero tanto. Cogeme, Papi." She whimpers loudly.

"English."

"I want you so bad. Fuck me Daddy."

"Not your Daddy. Call me Master."

"Un Maestro." She holds him tightly as he fucks her cunt harder. Every inch buries deep up inside her. She took him all the way.

"That's right. Maestro. God your pussy feels good around my cock."

"Dar me que grande duro el gallo."

"English dammit."

"Give me that big hard cock."

"Si how hard that was Bitch?"

She moans loudly just before cumming all over his cock. He didn't let up even as the water grew cold. Harder. Deeper. Isabella Alcadore screamed bloody murder as she came again. Finally, Gavin reaches over and shuts the water off. Dripping wet he carries her out of the shower stall and through the bathroom. Opening the door he barges them out into the apartment in search of her bedroom. Finding it he hurls them both on to her mattress and pounds her missionary. Legs wrapped around his waist. Not once in their travels did his cock vacate her pussy.

Sprawling her out he removes her legs and grips her ankles prying her wide so that he could rear up on his knees and watch his own penetration. His girth so thick each exit peeled her pink interior out with him. It was incredible. She thought so too. Her mind reeling she felt every single movement her body made. Isabella couldn't stop having orgasms. Slowing up Gavin looks around him. He spots her computer and grins.

"Let's put on a show for your fans."

"You would do this?"

"Yep. Fire up your computer and do what you need to."

She smiles brightly, "I will need my body back."

"Reckon so." He pulls out of her with a trail of sticky leftovers. Feeling her legs again she rolls from under him and goes about entering the website she performed in daily. From there she reaches for her vibrating insertion device and guides it into her ass. She wags her butt at Gavin still on his knees sporting his ten inch hammer. As viewers enter the chatroom she types the necessary greetings that lead into guys complimenting her stellar body. She introduces Gavin as Maestro and refers to him as magnifico waving her right hand as if excited by his offer to join in on a session. For awhile now her favorites had been coaxing her to get a partner. Here he was. As guys send her token after token vibrations circulate through her embedded device forcing her to moan and tremble. At first the tokens were slim. Gavin eying her and the function of the site knew what was needed.

"Get your ass back in this bed."

She swiftly rejoins him and he moves in to fuck her doggy style. At first from the side profile with him tugging at her wet hair yanking her head back, leading to him slapping her ass. She loved his every assertion. Maestro indeed. With each thrust into her soaked pussy the device buzzed. Tokens were escalating in numbers causing the rubbery device to rock her to her core. Volume up she becomes loud in her symphony of moans. He turns her to face the camera and pounds her from behind. Forcing her face into the mattress she cries out with mounting pleasure. Now with his aggressiveness guys were pinging her vibrator with all the tokens they could muster. Non stop between vibration and deep hard thrusts she squirts all over her bed. Roughly he pulls out of her and rolls her on to her back. Grabbing her ankles he lifts her legs over her shoulders. Her breasts crushing together as she cranes her neck. Head over the side of her mattress she offers her audience expressions of sheer ecstasy. Moving up over her he reaches the perfect angle to let her viewers see his cock stab straight down into her cunt. In and out they could see her pink membranes follow his girth. It was mesmerizing and effective. One of her hands pull at her hair, while the other hands nails tug at her lower lip. Her eyes roll back just as another gusher froths upward around his cock for a devastating shriek. Her ass was vibrating up a storm.

Pulling out of her before he could cum again he crawls over her waist and titty fucks her letting guys see his crown peeking out of her compressed mounds. All while he pinched her nipples. Isabella continued to lose her mind. In another bold repositioning he crawls off and tosses her on to her belly again like a ragdoll. Plucking her vibrator from her ass he encourages it up inside her gaping pussy. He then lines his beast up to her ass and spits on it. Lubricated by his spit and her cum he guides it down into her anal cavity. Prying her cheeks wide he lets her onlookers witness his penetration in and out slowly at first. Her face hidden she digs her nails into her covers ruffling them up. Her erratic moans proved one thing. Gavin Reese knew what he was doing. Echoing moans at a constant feed of vibrations she finally lifts her face to offer a look of utter disbelief at how he was destroying her holes. With each ping heard Gavin nodded and fed her harder. Reaching his peak he pulls out of her ass and jerks his cock until her asshole is filled with cream. Slapping her ass hard he crawls away from her and goes to get dressed.

"On your own Izzy. I'm going to bed. Job hunting in the morning."

She collapses masking her face by her pillow allowing only her eyes to be seen. She fans both hands beside her and mumbles, " Dios mío, creo que estoy enamorado." She was in love.

Reaching his apartment Gavin entered carrying his boots and shirt, tossing them on the floor beside the door. Locking up he heads to his recliner and kicks back. Out like a light.

With no current alarm clock present to wake him he hears a vacuum cleaner in the hallway. Groggy he lowers the foot rest on his recliner and hoists himself to his feet staggering to the door. Peering out his privacy hole on the door he notes a black woman with long curly hair extensions wearing tight white shorts that barely hid her ass cheeks and a silky parasol style shirt that thin spaghetti straps held up. Her chest large and jiggling as she pushed the vacuum.

"Must be that Regina." Opening the door he leans an elbow high on the door jam, palm on his head. Wincing at the daylight coming through a hallway window he stands there with his eyes closed until the vacuum cuts off. Remaining immobile until he hears a voice before he drops his arm to his chest scratching it.

"Did I wake you?"

"Something like that." He fidgets, "What time is it?"

"9:30. New neighbor I'm guessing." She unplugs the vacuum cord and bends forward winding it up. Her breasts dangling dangerously low in her loose fitting blouse she looks up at him, "Up late?"

"Yup."

"Unpacking?"

"Unloading more like." He grimaces thinking of all the times he had shot his load yesterday between Naomi and Isabella.

"Ah. You look like you could use some black coffee."

"Thanks for the offer but I'll pass. Not that you're hotness ain't appealing."

She stands up straight and cocks an eye brow high, "Not that kind of black coffee. I'm talking ground coffee in a cup."

"Plenty of Colombian already. Loaned her the creamer."

"Isabella? You move fast."

"Other way around. Regina right? Naomi filled me in on the other tenants."

"Token black tenant. That's me. I'm afraid I haven't been informed of you yet."

Saluting her he sighs, "Gavin. Call me Gnarly."

"Nice to meet you Gnarly. Sorry to wrap this up but I need to get moving. Fitness trainer and I have a client. Let's grab that coffee sometime. The brew not the screw."

"Sounds like two cups raised."

She grins sheepishly and palms her tits lifting them, "Yeah I forgot my bra."

"Hadn't noticed." He winces, "Yeah I noticed."

"You look pretty fit yourself Gnarly. Work out?"

"Some. Did a lot of construction and stuff back in Iowa."

"Bailing hay?"

"Naaa! Bailing friends out."

"Funny man. You take care Gnarly. Be seeing you."

"Maybe in the basement fitness area. Might hit the cardio before I go job hunting." Not really.

"What type of work are you looking for?"

"Ideally I'd be in a band but until then I'd settle for anything that pays the bills."

"I'll loan you the morning paper." She heads to her apartment beside Isabella's and returns with the Tribune. He accepts it and nods watching her push the vacuum back into her apartment. She definitely had one tight ass.

"Appreciate it."

Waving she shuts her door. Heading back into his own apartment he plops back into his recliner and snoozes another hour.

11:25 AM

Freshly showered Gavin Reese slaps some cologne on and dresses for success. He only had two dress shirts to his name to choose from. One needed washed the other a pale blue colored button down left few options. A black tie with a gold tie pin accented the shirt. Black dress pants and shiny black dress shoes finished off his attire. Hair slicked back with a ponytail made him look presentable. Dark shades atop his head he stepped out into the hall. Taking the stairs with zest he hits the ground level just as the beautiful Landlady Naomi Carpenter steps up from the basement staircase with a laundry basket in hand. She was wearing frosty blue jean shorts and a T-shirt promoting her love for the band In This Moment.

"My don't you look all professional. You clean up nicely Gavin Reese."

"Mornin' Easy."

"You left me last night."

"You fell asleep. I wasn't carrying you to bed."

"I noticed that. Afraid to share another couch with me?" She snickers.

"I just felt like being alone in my new place. Long day."

"You're telling me. Without going into detail I'm only going to bring our...moving day up once. You certainly gave me a bit of clarity as to what I've been missing in my life. Thank you Gavin."

"Plenty more clarity coming your way Easy. I'm gonna hit a few places looking for work. leave me a key and a list for what you need done on the third floor apartments. I'll do what I can later until it requires buying what's needed."

"I can do that. I cashed your rent check earlier so when you're ready we can shop for a bed and a new sofa."

"We'll see how the next few days go. I need a fulltime job before I worry about the small things. Thanks Easy. See you in a few hours."

"Looking forward to it."

"Oh! Before I forget can I borrow some detergent? I need to do a load of laundry. My last clean set of clothes." He waves a hand over his duds.

"Worry about those small things you said...go."

With a wink he was out the back door and into the parking area. Climbing into his Jeep he fires it up and starts to back out when another vehicle pulled in. A drop dead gorgeous blond with big blue eyes and a Chicago Cubs ballcap pulled her dark red Honda CR-V in the space beside his. He backed out the rest of the way reading her license plate. Her plate said UBERGRL. That easily tipped him off as to her identity.

"You must be Crystal." He leers out his window as she departs her SUV.

She wore a Cub jersey and white leggings. Stopping at his recognition she walks over to his idling Jeep, her large breasts bobbing about freely. In his mind he questioned the fact that not one of the ladies he'd met thus far wore bras. Not that he considered that bad. Not at all.

"I am. Do you live here?"

"As of yesterday. Name's Gavin Reese but call me Gnarly."

"Crystal Balou." She extends a hand with blue painted nails. "I know it sounds like Crystal Blue. Like my eyes." She grins, "Just call me Blue. Where are you off to Gnarly man?" She reminded him of Jennifer Lawrence which was a good thing.

"Job hunting." Then something dawned on him. "Naomi said you were a bartender at a place called Barbarians. They doing any hiring? Bouncers? Entertainment?"

"You a male stripper?" She flirts admiring his physique.

"If money gets tight that might be an option." He chuckles. "I play guitar. Metal mostly but I can cover the classics."

"I'll ask later when I go in. Miles might be looking for help. He did just fire a Bouncer for stalking a waitress. If you could see this girl you would understand why guys get stupid." She laughs.

"Appreciate the tip Miss Crys." He winks and lowers his shades over his eyes.

"Anytime. I'm upstairs in 2D. Not 3D."

He taps his sunglasses. "Too bad these are 3D glasses. Be seeing you up close soon."

Fanning herself she nods before sticking her chest toward him. "Those make you jump?"

"I wouldn't say jump. Twitch a bit." He nods grinning and pulls away. She exhaled loudly and waved goodbye.

"That man is getting into a batting cage with muah." The Cubs fan headed inside the brownstone.

Using his GPS Gavin drove across the city checking out the business district. He knew he really didn't want a job in construction these days. The wear and tear on his guitar fingers kept him from playing some days. That was not going to keep him away from his dream. He was going to be on stage rocking with the best of them. At age 28 he knew his time was limited as it was. Having been in a number of smaller scale bands back in Iowa doing the local bars and private parties he knew he had potential. Not too mention girls loved him. Hell he had fucked two women from his new apartment in less than 24 hours, his Landlady being the first. Meeting two more that sized him up for future flirtations he was on a roll. Lord knows how the other ladies in his Brownstone would react to him. So far Chicago was looking good.

His first target job was a vintage record store called Pinky Floyd's. Finding a parking spot was a nightmare. Even worse the lots were expensive as hell. Having no choice he succumbs to a $15 and hour parking lot ran by a Hindi male at a gatehouse. This was far from any high rise district so the lots were only ground level. Finding a spot he puts the canvas top and windows back on his Jeep to keep people from stealing what little there was that he owned. Namely a decent stereo and speakers. Locking up he makes his way down two blocks to the record store. Entering he finds a mixed crowd of elder men, younger women, and wannabe rockers. Interesting group he stopped at the door to observe. Behind the counter was a sixty something old man, bald on top with a ring of grey hair around the sides and back, along with a pure white goatee. Medium build he wore a Moody Blues t-shirt. While Gavin primarily was interested in alternative and metal music, his Dad and Grandfather instilled a love for the classic rock scene as well. He cut his teeth on guitar learning Smoke on the Water by Deep Purple. He knew his genre.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,863 Followers
12