Gnarly's Angels Ch. 09: Comfortably Numb

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,875 Followers

"Trust me I'll be leaving an hour early tomorrow. Still not used to Chicago traffic. Sorry I'm late Floyd."

"I'll cut you some slack this time. Pinky's later than you are." Floyd eyes Gavin's shirt, "Who or what is a Mudvayne?"

Laughing Gavin admitted, "I just knew you were gonna say that. They're a Peoria Illinois band. Half the members moved on to another band called Hellyeah. Awesome bands. Sorry my wardrobe doesn't include any classics. Thought I might look online for a few vintage tees after I get a few paychecks under my belt."

"Don't sweat it Hippy. I'm just glad you showed up. Jobs like this don't pay much, so it's hard keeping help. Pinky tells me you're the new roadie for her band. I guess that screws me on weekends." He scowls rolling his eyes.

"You close up by 5:00 right? If I have to work I'll just head straight to Ginger's and load up. Better yet I'll load up the night before so the bus is ready to go when I get there."

"Schaumberg traffic after 5:30 is gridlock. Don't be a putz. You can work from open until 2PM on any night the girls have gigs. I'll swing in to take over and close up."

"Sounds like a plan. Thanks Floyd."

"I'm not doing it for you Guitar Pick. I'm doing it for my granddaughter. I know how handsy those metal guys get after the girls rile them up. You should know."

"Yeah, girls used to rush the stage after the show asking me to autograph their body parts." Gavin chuckles, "Not really. I did carry a pen in my pocket just in case though."

"That's not what I meant you moron. I don't want my sweet little Pinky molested. With Sasquatch to watch over her I'll feel a lot better about it." Floyd points at Gavin directly.

"You calling me Sasquatch?"

"If the size 14 shoe fits Asswipe."

"He's calling me Bigfoot." Gavin ponders aloud, "Footlong maybe."

"Don't make me regret hiring you Pervert."

"Floyd let's be honest here. I think you have more to worry about Pinky being the molester than the molested."

"Fuck you! You're fired."

"You know I'm right."

"Fuck you! You're rehired. Of course I know my granddaughter's nasty habits. She's in a band that might as well be called the BJ's. I'm not stupid Kid. Just keep her out of trouble for me."

"Now that I'll even promise you."

Studying Gnarly's sincerity Floyd nods and changes the subject. "You know how to use a cash register? Credit card transactions? No checks they bounce more than my wife's tits. Those mammies are huge too."

"Not much experience but I'm a fast learner. I got this Floyd just show me the ropes. I can wing it with the best of them."

Floyd poses a finger swiftly, "What classic band member had a side band called Wings?"

"One of the Beatles wasn't it? Man, I need to break out my Trivial Pursuit Rock Edition when I go home to visit."

"Close enough it was Paul McCartney. You have potential. I might even challenge you to a game of Trivial Pursuit, I own that edition." He grins. "Oh! When I say protect my Pinky from guys...that means you too."

Gnarly flashes back to the night he partied with the band at Ginger's home Marilyn Mansion. Not just Pinky but all four members of Milkbone had gotten Gavin naked. Although he only had full on sex with Jezebelle James, the bands drummer, he did indeed snuggle up to Pinky and Deekoi. He kept that bit of info to himself.

"I'll do my best Floyd. I can't speak for Pinky though."

"You're fuckin' naïve Pretty Boy. I'm just busting your chops. I know the kid better than anyone. She's easy. Gossip Queen too. I heard all about you and the band over at their HeShe Manager's house. At least you didn't do the..."

"Slow it down Floyd. Let's not say anything you'll regret later."

"What? Bend my granddaughter over? I appreciate that."

"Oh, I thought you meant...where is Pinky anyway?"

"Didn't you hear her Harley pull up out back? I guess all that headbanging must have made you as deaf as that gal down at the t-shirt joint."

Hearing the comment made Gnarly wince, "The redhead? She's deaf?"

"Good girl though. Her name's Katrina. She lost her hearing at a metal show."

"You're an asshole Floyd."

"Am I? Never heard that about me before. If I'm such an asshole why do I let her rent that store for next to nothing? I own this entire side of the block."

"Wow! Pretty insensitive to her handicap though."

"Oh yeah?" To his surprise Gnarly watches Floyd display sign language like a pro, so fast and authentic Gnarly began to believe it.

"I'm afraid to ask...what was all that?"

"I said...Katrina's my niece. Pinky's cousin on her Mom's side. I also said hands off my niece if you ever wanna play guitar again."

"Damn! Can I get my first and final paycheck now?"

"Chillax Hippy. I'm only hard on ya, because I like ya."

"I couldn't tell."

"Do what you want Kid. At my age I couldn't stop ya if I tried. Bad ticker." Floyd lifts his Creedence Clearwater Revival tee to show off scars on his chest. "Pacemaker. Sorry no microwave on the premises to heat your lunches. As if I give you a lunch break anyway."

Astonished by Floyd's back and forth Jekyll and Hyde routine, he hears the back door open then close. Instead of commenting on past surgeries, Gnarly merely pats his chest and offers up, "Glad you're still rockin'."

"Me too Hippy. Me too."

Without another word exchanged their attention strays toward the clatter of heels on the concrete floor of the back room. Floyd knew by the sound of her shoes that Pinky was in hoochie mode. Grimacing at Gnarly's eager expression he concluded that the guy was needing Pinky to avoid him. Kids these days.

A curtain cloaking the back room rips wide and the Diva of the day makes her presence known. Halting in her tracks she holds her temple as if battling a headache. The merest squeak of the curtain sliding on a metal rod made her miserable. At least she looked nice.

Wearing a white micro mini skirt that clung to her lithe curves, and a pink bikini top, Floyd had her attire pegged before she even stepped in. Studded pink leather wristbands, and a matching choker complimented what little she had on. The dark sunglasses should have been a telltale sign when worn indoors. Gnarly begins to say "Good morning," but her left hand posed in front of him to silence his first syllable. Passing them while staggering slightly, she heads to the restroom.

"Hangover." Floyd leans toward Gnarly whispering, "Seen it a million times, never misses a day of work though God love her."

"At least you didn't say Pinky's the blind one in the family." Gavin smirks teasing Floyd over what he had said earlier about Katrina's deafness.

"I still have time to fire you. Besides even if she was blind, she'd find your pecker in a heartbeat."

"You're too much Floyd."

"WILL YOU ASSHOLES PLEASE STOP YELLING."

"That had to hurt." Gavin winced.

"I'll let you train with her. I'm going to Starbucks until she purges her demons. Be back in an hour. Don't let me get robbed blind while I'm gone."

"So I'm her seeing eye dog then?"

"All yours Rover."

"Thanks." Gnarly rolls his eyes as Floyd passes in front of the restroom quietly. He no more than slid by than she flushed the toilet, washed her hands and stepped out. Like a zombie she hobbled toward the front counter hissing as the back door slammed making her grab her head.

"FUCK!" She finishes her trek behind the counter and takes a seat on the sole barstool behind it. Flopping forward with her face in her hands, she leans on her elbows for support. Gnarly crept toward her worried that she was going to snap at him if he uttered a word. He decided to risk it and be somewhat supportive.

"Ever think your yelling can't be of any help to that hangover?"

"Rough night." She sighs and keeps her head low, "I see you didn't stand us up."

"How can you see in those cheap sunglasses to notice I'm even here?"

"I smelled sexy. It sure wasn't my Gramps."

"Must be my cologne. Hot date last night?"

"Hot date? What date?" She grumbles, "Sheesh!" She sits upright and flutters her fingers over her upper body, "Who stand's this up? Look at my rockin' body. FUCK HIM!"

"Who are we cussing out?" Arms folded, he listens to her vent.

"Rankin McCray. Lead guitar for a local band called Stutter. It took him four months to ask me out, then didn't even bother to call and cancel."

"Stutter? Seriously? Who in their right mind names their band Stutter? This morning is just full of physical handicaps. Deaf, blind, now a stutter."

"I know r-r-right." She aims for a laugh but grits her teeth instead. Composing herself Pinky continues, "So anyway I went over to Deidre's...Deekoi. Your nickname for her is growing on me. We got blitzed and high as a kite. I'm paying for it now."

"That it? No naming dildos after rock bands?" He chuckles.

"Yeah! We double dildoed and called it the Thompson Twins. They sure filled the Gap." She smiled for a moment but it faded fast.

"Wow! I haven't heard of those guys since I was a teenager. Nice comeback. You, not them. I actually remember that song the Gap."

"Sounded like a good idea, but naaaa! We just sat and talked all night. Jotted down a few lines for a new song on a paper towel. Blew my nose on it and burnt it with a lighter."

"Wow! Need me to get you an aspirin, shot of Tequila, or something?"

"I need something stiffer than that Roadie." She stretches her right arm out and pats his crotch.

"Now, now!" He sighs and steps back a bit.

"Right now!" She follows him nearly falling from the barstool, yet manages a good grip over his bulge. It was enough to crease his brow at the discomfort.

"Wrong liquor cabinet Priscilla."

"At least he hasn't stood me up. I can feel him growing."

Brushing her hand away he guides her back on to the stool and rubs her shoulders from behind. She enjoyed the relaxation of his tender grip. In his balancing act to keep her aloft, she suddenly resists and stands up, hurling the barstool to her left. With it still in the way she reaches behind her and hikes her skirt up over her bare ass, trying her darndest to rub her butt over his crotch. All he could do was roll his eyes and avoid her advances.

"Nice as that ass is Pinky, I'm not fucking you on the job."

"Buzzkill! Massage my shoulders more Roadie. HA! Roadie and buzzkill...Roadkill."

"You're hilarious." He holds her aloft with one hand and bends over to pick up the barstool to stand it back up. While leaning over she brushes her butt across his face. Laughing she nearly loses balance yet again.

"You know you want that." She persists until he stands erect and forces her down on to the seat.

"Never said I didn't. Just not today, and not on the job." He notices activity outside the store, "Might wanna pull that skirt down I think we have a customer or two."

"I'm good. Keep squeezing." She sighs leaving her skirt high and her legs spread wide. Only a glass counter with memorabilia masked her thighs.

"Alright. It's your store. Might as well live up to your nickname and show off some pink."

"My thoughts exactly." She rubs her pussy a bit as two men enter. They looked like the college type, dressed preppy and appearing well mannered. They smiled toward Gnarly and Pinky before moving along to search through the record bins. As Gavin continued his massage Pinky lost all motor skills in her tension relieved state. Even her hands collapsed to her side. For a second Gnarly thought that she had fallen asleep.

Leaning forward over her shoulder to check on her Pinky catches him off guard and licks his cheek. Before he could react one of the men stepped up to the counter to ask their assistance.

"You wouldn't by chance know if you have any Cream?"

"Working on it." Pinky smirks her fingers returning to her pussy right in front of him. He of course didn't have a direct eye sight of her mischief at first, merely wincing at her reply. Suddenly, the man notices her masturbating through the glass counter and flares his eyes. Gnarly hadn't noticed her masturbating fingers until he followed the man's lingering gaze.

"I...I...I really like the band Cream."

"Me too." She moaned softly lifting her shades to wink at him. Her mood instantly changed and she pulls away from Gnarly's grasp, standing up to tug her skirt down. "You ruined it at the stutter. Try looking under the letter C. Clapton starts with a letter C too."

"Pinky?" Gavin aimed to control her attitude.

"Sorry dude." She hisses lowering her glasses again, "Bad night. Worse morning. I'll be in back Roadie. Figure it out until Gramps gets back." Abandoning Gavin she struts through the store with half of her ass cheeks hanging out. Both men drooled at every wiggle. Gnarly rubbing the back of his neck enjoyed the view as well. Professionalism took over the second she closed the curtain.

"She's hot as fuck." The guy hanging back muttered aloud.

Gavin nodded in agreement, "You fellas should see her on stage."

"Stripper?" The guy at the counter brightens up.

"Most likely. She's in a metal band." Gnarly points out a flyer in the window by the front entrance. "Her band's called Milkbone. They're playing in Naperville Saturday night. Drop out and support the girls."

"Right on." The guy closest to him grins.

"Let's search for Cream." Gavin stepped out to assist them in their search, locating three albums. Ready to purchase them Gnarly figured out the register and the taxation. Luckily, the guys both knew how to run a cash register. The three of them laughed about being thrown to the wolves.

He knew that even if the guys didn't like metal music, just seeing four hot girls posing on a flyer might get them to attend. Spotting more loose flyers on the counter he slid one into their bag. Thanking them, the men bumped his knuckle out of friendship and took their leave. Once gone Gavin peeled another flyer up for a closer look.

"Yep! Might as well be strippers." Not one of the band members had much clothing on. Having never officially heard the girls he really did hope they weren't just being eye candy. He knew Mavis played a mean guitar, and Jezebelle stormed on drums, but he hadn't been all that privy to Dee or Pinky. Faith kept him smiling.

Manning the store alone grew boring fast. He considered checking on Pinky but was afraid that she might attack him in back. Better he kept his distance and not let his desires rule him. Those desires were about to be tested.

Reading a popular metal magazine to kill the time, he heard the front door bell ping. Things were about to get interesting. Three rather young looking girls entered, all wearing Catholic schoolgirl uniforms. Two were Asian, the third Caucasian with long brunette hair. All three of them had their manes pinned up in pigtails. Filing in as if robots they cluster side by side in front of the counter facing Gavin. Whispering amongst themselves and acting shy he felt obligated to ask..."Help you ladies?"

Saying nothing they stare at him innocently. Standing up straight to attempt an understanding the trio join forces with a single voice.

"WE'RE JAILBATE."

Taken back by their introduction he found himself speechless.

"I am Pooki." Offered one of the Asian girls.

The white girl added her own intro, "I'm Gidget."

"I'm Ho Nee." The second Asian cutie pie smiled with a soft sincerity. Gnarly found himself mesmerized by the girls expression. Did she just say she was horny? In his mind he rambled, "Jailbait. Jailbait. Jailbait. Do NOT get erect." Surely it was his imagination right?

"I'm Gnarly. Ummm! Can I help you find anything in particular?"

As if a well oiled machine the girls step forward against the counter and leer over it at Gavin's crotch. Pitch perfect they vocally unite to say, "We know what we want."

Eyebrows rising he chuckles awkwardly and submits to sweating bullets. The trio were exquisite in every way. Their on key tone would have made a Priest hard, even if he preferred boys. Studying them in their exploration of his body parts they blow bubbles with their chewing gum.

Finally, Gidget reaches to his right and taps the flyers of various bands alongside that of Pinky's band Milkbone. Following her finger after a swift glance down her tightly pressed cleavage he pauses to read.

"Ohhh...you're Jailbate."

"That is what we said." Pooki tilts her head scowling.

"Sorry I guess I didn't notice your bands logo before now. Nice! Gotcha."

"No. We got you." Ho Nee wrinkles her nose at him.

Gidget winces playfully at him, "Don't lie, you got rock hard when we said we were Jailbate."

"Yeah, well you lost me at Jail." He smirks, "What brings you in?"

"Pinky around?" Ho Nee looks over the store finding it empty.

"Back room nursing a hangover. You all friends of Pinky?"

"She used to be our lead singer. We wanted her to hear our new single in person." Gidget reveals a disc from her jacket pocket.

"That's awesome. Sit pretty I'll go..." Before he could finish his sentence Floyd returns through the front door cutting him off. Gnarly paused to see his reaction, watching as Floyd stretches his arms wide with a sly grin.

"There's my little Angels."

"GRAMPA!" The trio unite as one voice again. Even Gavin had to admit it was cute as hell. Observing the girls race into his embrace, they cling to him tightly. Crushing breasts against him Floyd expressed an evil grin and stuck his tongue out at Gavin. He rubs it in just for Gnarly's amusement.

"Who wants a lollipop?"

"WE DO!" They join forces hopping in step, their tits brushing all over Floyd. He was hamming it up.

"I think I have one here in my pants pocket somewhere."

All three girls paw up his khaki pants in search of the elusive sucker. Gnarly rolled his eyes at their feigned naivety. No way were they really falling for that trick.

"WE CAN'T FIND THE LOLIPOP."

"Ohhh, that's right. I gave it to Gnarly over there. I think he put it in his pocket for later."

As their eyes lock on to Gavin he bulges his eyes. Without a second to retaliate the girls storm the counter. Gidget and Pooki racing around the counter, while Ho Nee actually hops up on the glass and whips her legs over to dangle on the other side. Gavin caught a glimpse of a really hairy bush. Once spotted he just knew none of them had panties on.

"Hold up now." Gavin found hands grabbing his dick. Their giggles definitely had an effect on his mounting size. Laughing hysterically Floyd grabbed his chest feigning a heart attack.

"CCR needs CPR." He refers to his Creedence Clearwater Revival t-shirt.

Wrestling with the girls Gnarly couldn't refuse a few laughs himself. The girls had their kiddy act down to a science. Finally, as he succumbs to their hands they hear a loud voice joining them.

"For God's sake! Give Babymetal back their uniforms before there's a lawsuit."

"PIIIIIIINNNNNKKKKYYY!" The girls abandon Gavin without so much as a glance. Pinky found herself swarmed with hugs and wet kisses. She had to endure their excitement with a strained expression.

"Quiet the riot already, my brain's bursting."

"We want you to be the first to hear our new single." Gidget again lifts the cd.

"You sluts got studio recording time? Who did you have to fuck to get that?"

"My dad is Yakuza." Pooki bluffs toward Gnarly.

"Bullshit!" Pinky scowls, "Her parents own a dry cleaners. You're not even Japanese bitch."

"He still paid for our session."

"Let's hear it." Floyd found himself curious, "What's the song called?" Gnarly seemed awestruck by everything.

Gidget gravitates her hands to unite voices once more as if a choreographer. Once prepared the threesome belt out, "WE WANT DICK."

The entire room froze in time as their words were processed. During the silence Ho Nee shuffles over to Gavin and palms his cock nodding with lust in her eyes. Pinky lifts her shades atop her hair and smiles devilishly, "I want dick too." A fast snatch of the cd from Gidget's fingers Pinky took a stroll behind Gnarly, patting his ass on her way to a cd player on a wall shelf. Gavin swallowed and removed Ho Nee's hand with a strict point for her to behave. She pouted like a child and stomped her right foot on the floor.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,875 Followers