Gnarly's Angels Ch. 09: Comfortably Numb

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,867 Followers

Hitting the play button Pinky takes a seat back on the barstool as Gavin moves in beside her leaning on the counter. Floyd on the outside counter also leaning. Pooki and Gidget swept in behind Floyd hugging him from the side. Ho Nee awkwardly tried nudging herself up under Gavin's arm. Shaking his head he finally submits and pulls her to his hip. She whispered, "Meow."

A shrill drum roll feeds the air, followed by a deep foreboding wail of a bass guitar. So far so good Gavin puckered in thought. Waiting for the words led to an instrumental hiatus long enough for the girls to yell, "WE SO HORNY. FUCK WE HORNY." Biting their nails at Floyd and Gavin the girls listen to the blistering symphony of destruction that followed the verse.

Gnarly continued to be impressed with the guitar riffs, being a guitarist himself he appreciated talent. Unsure who played what instrument he merely stood idle absorbing it. It was obvious that Gidget was the frontwoman, her voice hungry to stimulate her audience.

"TOUCHING OURSELVES UNTIL WE MOAN. LOOK DADDY, LOOK DADDY, WE SHAVED FOR YOU BEFORE YOU GOT HOME." Gavin was afraid to laugh. Pinky winced at the words of the song. Floyd shrugged and appeared to like it.

Gidget's voice had a balance of seductiveness along with a raspy growl, "SILKY SMOOTH, TOUCH IT, TOUCH IT, WAITING FOR A KISS. FRENCH IT, FRENCH IT, t, WAG YOUR FLEUR-DE-LIS." That verse made Pinky give them a queer expression. She kept her words to herself though.

"Who play's what?" Gavin felt compelled to learn.

"Bass." Pooki raises her hand.

"Lead G." Ho Nee hugs his arm staring up at him batting her eyelashes.

Gidget confessed to, "Lead vocals and drums."

Listening further without interruption the vocals go deadly, "WATCH US. WATCH US. FINGERS IN OUR HOLES. THUMBS UP OUR ASSES WHILE YOU WHACK YOUR MOLES."

"Seriously?" Was all that Pinky could offer.

"WHINE LIKE A PUPPY. PURR LIKE A KITTY. CHASE OUR TAILS WHILE WE LOOK PRETTY."

"Wow." Pinky adds.

"CLIMAX. CLIMAX. EYES IN IMAX. YOU KNOW YOU WANNA FUCK US. JUICY! JUICY! CAN YOU FEEL OUR LUST?"

Hesitantly, Gnarly shakes his head puzzled by their need to write such trash. As he mulls it over Ho Nee whispers in his ear, "I'm really wet."

"Nice to know."

"RUSH US. CRUSH US. RAM IT IN HARD. HIT IT. HIT IT. BALLS DEEP TEARING US APART."

"Daaamn!" Pinky leers over at Gavin.

"My virgin ears are bleeding." Floyd sighs not favoring the explicit lyrics.

"That mean you just lost your virginity?" Gavin chuckles.

"Bite me Hippy."

"I'll bite you." Ho Nee begs Gavin who pats her shoulder to calm down.

"ANKLE EARRINGS. DEEPER. DEEPER. OUR SCREAMS PIERCING. SLOPPY PUSS. SLOPPY PUSS. MAKING A MESS. MORE. MORE. WE LOVE SEX."

Laughter could no longer be contained.

"SWOLLEN CLIT. LUBRICATING SPIT. FUCK OUR TINY ASSES. SPANK US RAW. GRIP OUR JAW. MAKE US BATT OUR LASHES...EYES ROLLED BACK. TALK YOUR SMACK. CHOKE US UNTIL WE CRY...PULL OUR HAIR. YOU CAN EVEN SHARE. IF YOU WANT THE JOB, COME INSIDE AND APPLY."

"Oh my God!" Pinky held her forehead in her hand.

"WE WANT DICK...WE WANT DICK...THAT WILL DO THE TRICK. GIVE IT TO THIS CHICK. WE WANT DICK. WE WANT DICK. SQUIRTING UP A PERFECT STORM...RIDE OUR TIDE LIKE WE'RE MAKING PORN...WE WANT DICK...JEALOUS LOVER. RUN FOR COVER. WE DON'T WANT NO SILLY GREEN RUBBER. AU NATURALE! LIKE AN ANIMAL...WE WANT DICK...GIVE IT TO US DADDY. WE WANT DICK. WE WANT DICK. WE WANT DICK." The chant concludes with Ho Nee's trailing rhythm. Pooki's bass sounding like a rapid heartbeat. Gidget's squealing voice mimics a massive orgasm. As it fades to a sigh she giggles into her mic..."ONE MORE TIME? JUST KIDDING DADDY."

Blown away by the song the trio await reviews. Pinky plants her index finger in her ear as if trying to unclog wax. After a grueling thirty seconds Pinky looks toward Gavin with a sneer.

"You're fucking me later Roadie. Christ I'm horny now."

"I did not need to hear that." Floyd pats Gidget and Pooki on the ass then takes his leave.

"Wait!" Pooki raises her voice toward Floyd, "You didn't need to hear Pinky...or our song?"

"Gidget's orgasm. I'll be in my...locked office." Floyd didn't bother to look back. Gidget merely looked smug knowing Gramps liked her more. Pinky uses her hand in a jerking off motion, laughing while the girls giggled as one.

"So do you like it?" Ho Nee begs for attention with her eyes locked on Gnarly's.

"I was impressed. You gals jam hard that's for sure. As for the song itself? I don't see any platinum albums on your walls. Gonna make a B-side called Gangbang?" He smirks.

"Good idea. Wanna be our background voice?" Gidget winks while flicking her tongue at him. It wasn't as attractive as it was meant to be. Even Gidget looked down ashamed by her action.

"Verdict Pinky?" Gavin came to Gidget's defense.

"Like Pink Floyd said...I'm Comfortably Numb."

"You hated it." Pooki frets.

"Fuck no. I love you sluts. It won't get radio play, but it will get you laid a lot. Lots a lot even. Damn!" Pinky stares seductively at Gavin. Shaking his head he realizes all four women were drooling over him. Nervously, he points to each one individually.

"No. No. No. Especially you NO." Pinky continued to strip him with her eyes.

Saved by the proverbial bell, a young married couple enter the store. Opting to retreat before being raped Gavin assisted the couple, leaving the girls to gossip.

The couple were looking for New Kids on the Block albums. Hearing their request he turns to glance at the girls. Jailbate united yet again to bend over touching their toes. Perfect little asses, sweet tight clams graced his appeal. He had to turn away as they waved at him while looking at Gavin between their legs.

These New Kids were gonna be trouble.

BLOCKED.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,867 Followers