Go Ahead, Just Shoot Me Ch. 03

Story Info
Will goes to work in the photo shop and Elly does too!
5.6k words
4.56
9.1k
7

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/22/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

*****

Chapter 3: The Photo Store

I woke to sunlight coming in the window and no idea of what time it was. Looking around I smiled. Pink, pink and more pink. Then the ultimate pink, Elly walked in fresh from the shower, hair wrapped in a towel and gloriously naked! This was going to take some getting used to. But I am a fast learner! Then I heard soft footsteps and Cathy walked around the doorway, also gloriously naked. "I KNOW I could get used to this!" I thought to myself as the smile grew on my face. Both Elly and her mom leaned over the bed. I smiled back.

"I think he likes us!" Cathy very sheepishly said winking at me. "See Elly, that tent pole says everything!"

After last night I thought I would have been unable to even rise up. But no, she was right, morning wood and no reason to hide it!

"I think he needs some attention, don't you!" They giggled until Elly got a little serious.

"Mom, I've never given a blowjob. I have watched and think it looks sooo fun and sexy, I want to but..."

Cathy stopped Elly mid thought. "Nothing to be afraid of and no better time than the present! Besides, your dad is still asleep and I know Will won't mind if we up team for your first lesson, do you dear?"

Cathy looked right at me for a split second before pulling back the covers and my "tent pole" sprang up straight and proud.

"Slide down a bit Will, let your knees..." I moved. "Yes perfect!" Cathy finished.

Mother guided daughter to her knees between my legs then pushed a little spreading me a little further apart and joined her.

Cathy watched Elly study my manhood then asked, "What do you want to do?"

"MMMM... Kiss it mom! Simply cover it with my kisses! He is so beautiful!" Elly's eyes were glued to my ridged pole.

"That is a good place to start, dear." Cathy encouraged. "Kiss his penis up and down. Cover the head. Lick what oozes out. If it helps, dear, softly hold the base of his penis so you can lick, kiss and enjoy it!"

Two sets of breasts wrapped around my legs as they leaned in and Elly did just that! She softly covered me with kisses. I was oozing pre-com in no time and she lapped it up like I was her favorite ice-cream cone. I watched her sexy mouth and felt her tongue slide up and down my shaft covering me with her tender kisses. She stopped and looked at her mother who nodded. Elly started down one side and Cathy lowered her head engulfing the head of my cock. Elly pulled back a few inches and watched her mother start sucking. They traded. Elly's lips covered the head and a little way down the shaft. She sucked as her tongue lapped at the top inside her mouth. She slid up and off and aimed me at Cathy. Mother took the head and more of the shaft. I felt myself glide along her tongue and the sucking began again. Her nose rubbed my pelvis, deep throat, balls deep! My eyes closed and my head fell back, heaven!

Cathy only stayed there a moment until she slid back up. "A little further each time dear and soon you'll know just how incredible that feels!" She said.

Elly went about as half as far as her mother and sucked, then pushed a little more. She stayed there for a moment, then off with a cough.

"It takes practice, and I am sure he won't mind if you practice a lot!" Cathy said as she looked at my dazed and amazed face.

Both women giggled and went back to sharing my shaft. They traded off, sometimes two mouths and tongues, sometimes one. I put my head back, closed my eyes and was again lost in the feeling. For some reason I wasn't getting close to cumming so I just enjoyed all that attention! Elly removed her hand from my shaft and they both licked and kiss up and down. I felt fingers start to caress my balls and gently roll them around. When two sets of fingers found my balls, I felt my cock get even harder but still no urgency. I looked at them just as

Cathy's head went lower between my legs and Elly started trying to swallow me again. Then a soft wet tongue circled my balls, licking, kissing sucking. Elly at the other end was sucking and licking the shaft inside her mouth. I could feel her tongue curling around. She slid back up just as the attention to my balls stopped.

"Kiss and lick him right here." Cathy pointed to the tender underside of the head. "And pay special attention to this spot."

Elly kissed the pointed spot on the underside of the head where the skin connects. Elly is a fast learner! The lapping and kissing was bringing on the urgency and making it rise fast! I could feel the tingle and I started to tense up and raise my hips. Cathy moved Elly over the tip of my penis.

"Almost!" I grunted.

Elly opened her mouth and descended as I started to squirt jets on to her face and into her mouth. Quickly she dropped her mouth around the head of my erupting cock and gulping began! I slowed but she kept sucking and swallowing. One big drip was slowly running down her cheeks leaving a trail from her forehead, across her now closed eye to her cheek. Mom was cheering her on. I was in awe! Elly stopped and looked up smiling. Her smile looked both sexy and very naughty! She caught the drip with her finger and slowly, very slowly and quite nastily licked her finger as I watched drop jawed in awe!

"MMMMM, you're tasty!" she cooed!

I had raised on my elbows but collapsed back on to the bed. "I have died and gone to heaven!"

"No you haven't, but we will keep up the good work!" Cathy chuckled as she walked out.

Little sweet Elly lunged on to the bed and propped herself on her elbows and looked at me. Her smile still radiating! At that moment I remembered my business! I was a business owner! It was Saturday and I needed to be at the photo shop! Sometimes I hate how reality can bring a dream to its end.

"Come on sexy, come to work with me. I don't want to let you out of my sight today!" I called out as I pushed of the bed.

My declaration was met with a groan but she knew I needed to go.

She struck a pose, "Do I have to wear clothes?" she was wickedly smiling and looking at me.

"Well," I thought out loud, "if you want to get arrested, you could go like that. How about going with the very minimum?"

She got busy as I found my clothes and began to dress. She put on socks and tennis shoes. "How's this!"

she smiled.

"Young lady," I scolded and tried to act annoyed but really couldn't, "what am I going to do with you?"

She giggled and found some short cut offs and a very frilly tube top. It was so pretty yet so sexy, just a piece of cloth with elastic at the top and bottom. She slipped it on and ruffled it out. Her tits were enveloped inside and the nipples poked at the front. Again, I was in awe! This definition of sexy spun around and then kissed me after pushing my jaw up and closing my mouth! Little miss top, shorts and tennis shoes with little white socks bounced into the bath and began brushing her hair. Oh, he hair! "I really didn't stand a chance, did I?" I thought shaking my head smiling as I finished dressing.

We told Cathy where we were headed and I assured her we would eat something there. Still Elly's mom! We went out the door and jumped in my truck. Holding hands, we were together!

My store and studio was not far from where they lived and with traffic arrived and opened only about an hour late. No one was waiting but I did have a couple of appointments for later that day and I needed to set up some other photo shoots. Elly looked around and helped where she could occasionally grabbing and kissing me. She made sure she rubbed up against me with those bouncing boobies then giggled as she moved off. I don't think I had ever has so much fun at work!

I was behind the counter when she leaned over and looked at me. "What?" I said.

"Sir," she cooed, "May I have one of those t-shirts?"

I leaned down and looked her in those eyes and we touched noses. "Yes you may!" I held her face and softly kissed her nose only to hear an "A-hum" come from the end of the counter.

"How may I help you?" I met the customer trying to keep an eye on my mischievous little imp. But that was a losing battle.

I concentrated on helping and getting them what they wanted while explaining my photo prices. I caught her out of the corner of my eye taking the t-shirt back behind the counter. The man I was helping was having as hard a time as I was not watching her move about the store. Then she slipped into the studio. We, the customer and I, looked at each other. I smiled. He said he would get back to me about the family portraits and I saw him to the door. I turned as the door closed in the direction of Elly's voice, "Do you have any scissors?"

"In here, top drawer, center."

The customer, a Mr. Kilerton, had gone to the door with me, opened it, but had changed his mind and let it close. He turned and started toward me but froze in his tracks. I noticed the movement and looked his way.

"Yes..." I said but he was looking past me.

At the same time he had turned to walk back in, Elly had entered from the studio. I looked the same direction he was and saw my amazing Elly! She was also frozen looking at Mr. Kilerton. She smiled and dropped her hands and stopped trying to hide her breasts.

"Busted!" she said, then continued, "Oh well, too late now."

I was looking her up and down also. The view, magnificent! Still in her sneakers and short white socks, her amazingly shapely legs leading to her short cut-offs that were unzipped, flap open and barely hanging on her hips. Easy to tell, no hair down there! Above those cute shorts was a bare tummy with the lines of a fit sexy young woman. And that led the eye to her breasts, oh yes, those gravity defying amazing breasts, tits, boobs... whatever you want to call them, hers are perfect! I mean the perfect of the perfect! Mr. Kilerton was silent and drop jawed awestruck! Her face was smiling and happy! She was in her element and loving the attention. It was my time to react. I started moving toward her.

"Mr. Kilerton", he looked at me, "allow me to introduce my Elly, my wonderful fun filled beautiful assistant, helper and the woman I love."

His gaze returned to Elly. His demeanor changed and a smile came across his face.

"I am so sorry I shocked you!" Elly blurted out. "I thought we were alone and..."

"Oh, don't be sorry, my dear! You are truly a sight for these old eyes!" he returned.

"What did you need, Elly?" I asked as I handed her the scissors.

"I think the t-shirt I grabbed is way too big. I picked up a 2xt, but it drowns me!"

"There should be smaller ones over there. What do you think Mr. Kilerton, a large tall?" I played along shooting the man still taking in the incredible vision before him the question.

He glanced at me as if I woke him from a daze, "Yes, with her small frame" he looked her up and down sizing her and smiling even bigger, "a large tall should make a very sexy cute t-dress and show her off quite nicely. And, call me Dave, please!"

Elly moved across the store to where the t-shirts were. Her cut-off shorts were slipping further down her hips and from the back side the top of her ass was nicely visible. She moved one shirt, then another until she found the size. Held it up and turned back to us.

"I better try it on." She then turned her back to us again after setting the shirt down, hooked her thumbs in the barely hanging on shorts and pushed them over the perfect round of her ass and let them fall to the floor. Then looking over her shoulder at Dave purred, "Could you help me for a moment, kind sir?"

Dave looked at me and I waved my hand indicating for him to "be my guest". He moved to her and she held out her hand for him. He helped her balance as she stepped out of her shorts and kicked them a few feet away. She let go of his hand and he backed up. I suppose to get a better view. She turned facing us, took the t-shirt and raising her hands aimed it over her head and let it slide on to her body. The shirt bunched around her tits, and with her hands still raised over her head looked right at the older man and said, "Would you be so kind again sir?"

He didn't hesitate for a moment. And slid his hands over her perfect breasts, gave the material of the shirt a small tug and watched it fall down and cover her to just below her pussy.

"What do you think?" Elly beamed as she flashed him a smile, and then turned to me.

"Perfect," poor Dave was whispering, "just perfect!"

I must admit when I came up with the shirt a couple of years ago the logo "Go ahead, just shoot me!" over and under a graphic of camera I had drawn meant something completely different. But seeing it on my gorgeous Elly, it was WOW! And Mr. Dave Kilerton was in complete agreement!

"Cool!" was all she said turning her back to us she bent over at the waist and retrieved her shorts from the floor. Bent over like that, she hesitated just long enough for Dave to get a good look at that perfect ass with its cheeks slightly spread displaying both her pretty little puckered anus and pussy. She stood, smiled, winked at him, came to me and took the scissors. She rose up on tippy toes, kissed me on the cheek and bounced back into the portrait studio.

I moved back behind the counter and I was at the contact page of the computer adding the man's information when I broke the spell he was under and asked, "When would you like to schedule your family photo session?"

"Anytime you want..." he was still in a daze. "Quite the little sales lady you have there!" He kidded as he stepped over to where I was coming to his senses again.

"I want you to know, that was not planned! But it was effective!" we both chuckled and were quickly becoming friends. "In all seriousness, would you like to have the shoot, you are not obligated because of her antics." I added.

"No, I came back in to set up a time. For some reason you seem like an old friend and I would love to have you shoot us." He winked and smiled back. "As long as you bring your sexy assistant!" he kidded!

"No problem!" Elly was leaning in the door frame nude except for her shoes and socks.

He stopped and just looked. After a few moments, he smiled, slightly shook his head and looked at me, "Never let her go my friend, never let her go! Would a week from next Saturday be ok?"

"Perfect!" I said, "on both accounts! Elly disappeared again back into the studio.

I followed Dave to the door of the shop, shook his hand and thanked him for his business.

His smile was warm and large as he said, "No, thank you! I did look at the prints around your shop and if my family photos turn out half as good as those, you will have many repeat customers! I look forward to the shoot!"

I closed and locked the door behind him while turning the "Out to lunch" sign over. We needed to talk!

"Elly!" I called out.

It was impossible to be too upset; in fact I was incredibly turned on! I entered the studio and there she was, cute, sweet, sexy, incredible, perfect in every way and naked. She was looking at me with that worried yet mischievous look on her face. But before I could say anything she came out with, "I've been so naughty."

"Yes you have!" I said. "And what do naughty little girls get?"

"They get the sale!" she giggled! She was impossible!

"Ok... and what else?" I tried really hard to look stern, really I did.

That fire came back to her eyes, that mischievous look had not left. She bit her lip and smiled at me, "Spanked?"

"Is that what you want?" I was a little taken back but willing to play.

"I think my kitten loves being naughty. I think she loves being the center of attention. And I think we need to have an understanding." She nodded but her eyes never left mine. "Last night you gave yourself to me. You gave me your love, your body, your heart." I paused.

She looked up much more serious now.

I continued, "You asked only that I protect you, cherish you and love you in return."

She nodded.

"How am I supposed to protect you if we do not understand each other and you give me the chance to protect and love you?"

Her eyes began to tear up.

I melted, "Kitten, my Elly, I love you. I want you to be the wonderful mischievous woman you are, I really do! As long as it is safe and we can both understand and enjoy what is happening. I love you, Ok?"

She leapt into my arms. Kisses, Kisses, Kisses! "Ok!" she said.

"I think 10 spankings, 5 on each side." I very calmly said, trying to hide how excited I was.

Holding her in my arms without letting her feet touch the floor, I walked to the chair near the table and sat. I then held her and bent her over my lap. She held her legs close together until I pushed them apart until her feet were about shoulder distance apart, toes touching the floor. First I ran my fingers up and down between those perfect cheeks softly touching her anus. Then down softly running the short length of her pussy. She relaxed on to me then, SLAP! "Count them, or we start again!"

"One, that hurt!" but she still giggled a little.

I continued to love her skin and explore her beautiful ass. She has the most amazing ass! It is a shame to make it red, but... SLAP!

"Two, now both sides hurt!" she exclaimed. The giggle was gone.

"Well, you asked for it!" I chuckled as I again started running my fingers up and down the valley between her cheeks.

I slowly caressed her little pink puckered anal rose bud circling, and circling it with one finger using the others to keep those pretty ass cheeks pushed out and separated. My fingers drifted down to her pussy and rubbing up and down I felt her moistening.

"My little kitten is getting excited!" I very coyly told her.

"Mmm Hmmm..." She moaned softly in return.

Slap! She hesitated... "Three..." Slap! "Four..." she groaned.

I returned to caressing her. One hand held her open the other freely roamed around her pussy and anus. She was getting wetter and I was getting hard. She felt my hard cock pushing against her tummy and rolled a little right and left on it. I dipped my fingers into her wet lips and wiggled them as the dipped in. She squirmed and tried to push back until... Slap! Slap! But this time...

"Mmmmmm... Oh... Five...mmm...six..." she was beginning to feel both pain and pleasure at the same time.

I reached between her legs and under her making little curling motions on her clit as I pushed deeper into her pussy, then slowly, painfully slowly, brought them back out. In and out I slowly finger fucked her as her moans got louder. Her breathing deepened and her pussy got wetter.

I jerked out, Slap! "Mmmmm, seven." Slap! Slap!

"Ohhhhmmmmm, eight, no aaaaa... nine, mmmm nine. Oh... Oh... MMM... Oh..." She pushed against my lap as she spoke.

"Don't you dare!" I said. "Up! Now!" I turned her over and helped her to stand between my legs. "Undo my belt!" I commanded.

On one knee trembled to holdback her excided state while quickly undoing the buckle, button and zipper. I stood long enough to let them drop to the floor. Pulling her close I brought her legs to straddle mine. Sitting back I helped her slide onto my lap and held her hips.

"Guide me into you!" Again I commanded.

Our eyes were locked to each other. Her forehead rested against mine, her fingers found my hard shaft and gently aimed it to her wet pussy. Her back straightened. Her head rose. She sat up and sank onto my lap driving my hard ready cock balls deep into her. She began to raise and fall stroking my hardness in and out of her soft yet tight wetness.

"No!" I whispered to her trying to keep control myself. "Just rest there. Feel me inside you."

She let her weight again press me deep into her.

I flexed my cock and watched her eyes. They got bigger, full of the passion of the moment. "Squeeze me." I felt her pussy contract around my cock. I pulsed my cock inside her again. She returned with a squeeze. I wrapped my arms around her and brought her close smashing those perfect breasts to my chest. Her arms wrapped around my neck. I began pulsing in a steady rhythm. Each flex I made inside her was answered with the contractions of her own intimate muscles. Our foreheads were touching and our eyes still riveted to each other. I kept pulsing as I felt her contractions become more and more intense until after only a few moments her pussy was gripping me harder and harder. Her eyes were closing between each pulse until with clenched eyes she whispered through her clinched teeth, "NOW, please now..."

12