Go Ask Alice Ch. 01

Story Info
Woman tries to find answers to her blackouts.
3.3k words
4
15.8k
7

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/21/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MisG
MisG
34 Followers

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

*

Chapter 1

"Tell Me Everything" Part I

Alice walked into the waiting room and going up to the receptionist desk gave the lady her name. Then sitting down in one of the many empty chairs she began looking at a National Geographic Magazine while waiting. After a few minutes of browsing the magazine a door opened next to the receptionist counter. Her doctor, a well dressed lady by the name of Doctor Joyce Cooper appeared and announced her name, "Ms Alice Hamilton please?"

Alice found this a bit humorous. She was the only person in the waiting room but this was her first visit. Smiling inward to herself she rose and followed the lady doctor into her office.

The room was painted in tan and brown. An earthy brown color on the bottom and a light tan on the top separated by chair rail molding painted in a medium brown separated the two colors on the wall. A bone white crown molding ran around the top of the room giving the room a nice formal but comfortable look.

Several heavy looking brass floor lamps with black shades were strategically placed around the room. They gave off a soft light to give the room a warm comfortable feeling. Her office bookcase looked to be well stocked with reading material. Alice wondered if they were all journals and such, or if there was any light reading among the materials.

On the far side of the room was the doctor's desk. It looked to be one of those heavy Mahogany affairs and sat straddling the corner; it was devoid of any personal items that Alice could see of. No photographs or anything. Just a phone set, a desk lamp and a pen and pencil set with a large green writing pad. The type with leather corners that used to doubled as an ink blotter. Now most them only held doodles and scribbled phone numbers.

Doctor Cooper stood smiling and holding out hand directing Alice to two comfortable looking overstuffed leather chairs next to a matching couch. Following the lady's direction Alice crossed the room and instead of choosing one of the big over stuffed chairs she sat on the couch.

The coffee table in front of her held a box of tissues, several magazines and a bowl of mixed candy. Among which Amy saw several small tootsie roll candies; one of her many her weak spots. Standing in front of the table she waited while the doctor closed the door.

"Hello, Alice," Joyce said holding out her well manicured hand. Alice saw that the lady doctors nails were done in what is called 'French nails' clear polish with the tips done in white. Taking the doctors hand Alice shook hands with her shrink.

The lady doctor's hand was warm, and firm yet lady like. Alice wanted to see the lady doctor about her erotic dreams and a strange desire for rough sex. She kept having re occurring fantasies about being physically abused and sexually assaulted by other women.

It may have started with her getting knocked around by two twins during her senior year at high school.

This was her first time in seeing a shrink and being psychoanalyzed but she was searching for answer and this was as good a place to start as any. She wanted to know what was wrong with her. Maybe the doctor could explain to her what was going on with her and what to do about it?

"Please be seated Ms Hamilton. How are things at home?

"Good,"

"Since this is your first visit we will just do the basics and some back ground information."

"Yes mam, that sounds good to me."

"Now let's get the basics out of the way. Your 36, born on March 14, 1983?"

"Yes mam."

"You have been married for five years in May?"

"Yes mam."

You say you're of AmerAsian decent? That your dad was mostly English and born in California? Your mother was French Vietnamese? And they met when you dad was stationed in Saigon and your mom worked there as a receptionist at the American Embassy? She became a war bride and came home with your dad?

"Yes mam."

They were both killed in a plane crash? I am sorry to hear that.

"Yes mam. Thank you mam"

"Upon their death you were taken in by your uncle and his wife?"

"Yes mam."

"I know your probably wondering what this has to do with anything but the government requires' it.

"Ok."

"You're 5 foot and weigh 106 pounds?"

"Yes mam, soaking wet in my birthday suit."

A smile slowly slid crossed the doctor's face.

"You have a Bachelors degree in office management and you are currently working as an event planner, is that correct?"

"Yes mam."

And you're taking undergraduate work towards and MBA?"

"Yes mam."

Your next of kin is listed as your husband, Spence Hamilton?

"Yes mam."

"You in your questionnaire you have listed several things and numbered them that you need to explore?"

"Yes mam."

"Under number one, you state that you are having strange dreams about being abused by and submissive to women, And frequently by a woman with no face?"

"Would you call it a nightmare or just a dream? In other wards do you wake up scared or frightened with this dream? How often does it occur and can you tell me about when it started?"

"It started about six months ago. I have it a couple times a month and I don't wake up frightened or any thing like that. But plays like a movie in my dreams.

The doctor sat writing in her note book as Alice spoke. Taking notes and observations with a recorded record to back up her notes so that she could analyze them later.

"Under item two you state that think your having what you think are blackouts."

"Yes mam."

"Are you a heavy drinker or do drugs?"

"No mam, I cannot handle alcohol very well a few beers and I am usually well down the road and hard liquor hits me hard after one or two drinks.

Would you mind if I sent you to a doctor I know to have a physical check up. I want to make sure every thing is ok with you. Have you ever had a concussion, been in a bad accident, or fallen and stuck your head?"

"No mam."

Ok good. Here is his card. He is very good and works with some of my female clients. He was a combat medic in Afghanistan and knows a great deal about PTSD and TBI."

"TBI?"

"Traumatic Brain Injury."

"Oh Ok. Sure I'll go and maybe he can give me a flu shot and set me up with a mammogram. I am due one."

"Good. Now let's continue. Listed under item three, you list incest with your step-brother and his friend

Alice did not answer but sat waiting to see if she was going to ask about it or go on to item four.

The doctor put the questionnaire aside and opening her note pad she sat writing for a minute.

Under it four you state that in your senior year in high school that you were frequently knocked about by some female twins who were black and at times would partially disrobe you and humiliate you?"

"Yes."

"Any idea why?"

"They found out that I was having sex with Tyrone. That he was their boy friend and that I had better stay away or else I would be sorry."

"Ok, go on."

"I told Tyrone what they had said and all he said was bull shit."

"So when they found out he was still having me, it apparently pissed them off. After school they caught up with and slapped me around. As time went on along with the being knocked around they started taking off some of my uniform to humiliate me."

"Such as?"

"At first it was just pulling my skirt up and exposing my underwear. The boys got a big kick out of that. Then they started doing things like removing my blouse. Then it was my blouse and bra. The boys really got a charge out of that."

Alice could fee herself starting to get wet and the butterflies in her stomach began fluttering around

"Was that all they did besides beat you up?"

"No," Alice started blushing. "After a few times being knocked around they would do more drastic things to humiliate and embarrass me. Several times after they were done beating me up they would pull my panties off and hold my legs open so the boys could see me.

Once and a while they would sit on my face and make me kiss their backsides. Several times they pinned me by sitting on my chest and pulling my face into their crotch and make me kiss it. If I refused they would slap my face and pull on my nipples until I did. Once they pulled my panties off and pull out some of my pubic hair. To them I was great sport, and the boys loved it"

"Didn't you tell any of the teachers or go to the principle?"

"No. One thing I am not is a snitch. I just took what they dished out and let be when they finished. When they were done there was usually a couple of my class mates there that would help me put myself back together. And I would go home and ..."

"Go one tell me?"

"Masturbate."

Alice sat with a far away look in her eyes remembering those days not so long ago and kind of day dreaming while the doctor took notes. She could feel that old familiar tingle in her loins and the couple of butterflies flying around in her stomach now became a swarm. She could feel that her cunt was starting to drip and a tingling sensation in her bowels began. Soon she would have a wet spot on her skirt if she didn't leave soon. It was one of the disadvantages of not wearing panties. She was going to start wearing them several times but for some reason just like a bra, she could not bring herself to do it All the while she was sitting there she stated to feel like she was loosing self control again and that her cunt was more or less telling her what to do

The doctor continued writing for a few more minutes in her note book saying nothing then said.

"Since your issues seem to be about mostly about sex. Let's start there. Are you gay or have you ever had any gay encounters?"

"No mam, just dreams."

"Have you ever been under the control of another woman?"?

"Just my mom."

The doctor chuckled, "well that is something we all had to do. No I mean as a submissive or something along that line?"

"No mam."

"Are you engaging in any kind of rough sex all?"

Blushing she was trying to answer but it was obvious she was humiliated by what ever it was she trying to tell the doctor. "I...."

"Yes, go ahead." The doctor encouraged. "Don't worry, I have heard just about everything you could think of and probably more. I am not here to judge you, only to help you and in order to help you, you must trust me and speak open and candidly.

Alice shifted in her seat and after clearing her throat began. "Some times when Spence is out of town Tim and Tyrone drop by and they will have rough sex with me. Is wrong I know but every once an a while I just need to be 'rode hard and put a way wet,' so to speak"

The doctor did not flinch or give her a look that said she was disgusted. She just kept writing in her note book. "Tell me, do you masturbate much?"

Swallowing hard Alice said, "Usually once or twice a day?"

"What do you think about when you're doing it?"

Alice hesitated for a minute then very embarrassingly said, "A lot about the twins. Frequently about being a sex slave, things like that"

"How did sex with your brother get started?"

Alice sat looking at her hands that were in her lap. She could feel her body heat starting to rise. Soon she would be sweating and her cunt would be running like a faucet.

The doctor did not push her or get impatient. She knew that this was not easy for her and let her begin when she was ready. After a few minutes she began

"When I was a senior in high school, I had just turned eighteen and was at one of our regular house parties with some friends. We were all class mates more or less. We were drinking some beer that one of the boys had his older brother would buy for us.

One of the girls suggested we play some games. Some of us started playing spin the bottle. Who ever it stopped on got to tell one of the others to do something or truth or dare. It started out with simple thing like kissing and groping and such. But it wasn't long before most of us were half naked. Most of the rest of the kids were watching us and shouting encouragement. We were all half drunk. I know I was in pretty bad shape. I am a very cheap drunk," She laughed.

"Any how one of the girls had to give one of the guys a blow job. Everyone got a charge out of that. She started to cry and wanted to know what her punishment would be if she didn't. It was decided by the group who ever did not do the challenge they had to run around the block naked or be shunned.

So she sucked the one of the guy's dick that she liked. It was hard to believe but she did it right there in front of God and everybody. When the guy she was blowing blew his load she swallowed all of it and that impressed the shit out of every one. Well that sort of started it. When I got my challenge it was a bad one. I had to suck my step brother's dick who was standing there watching.

Well it was a bit easier for me because I was drunk and there was no way I could run around the block even if I was dressed. I didn't want to be shunned by my friends so I did it. I did not realize how big he was until I pulled it out of his pants. I had had a little experience doing oral but the guys I did it with were more like six inches Tim is a good nine inches. It was a struggle but I did it and he came like gang busters. Some of the kids could not believe I did it, hell at the time neither could I. I got some teasing for it but most everybody took it as just fun and said nothing. I did not know that some pictures had been taken. Pictures were not supposed to be allowed at the parties. Shortly after that we left. I got a ride home with Tim.

On the way home in his car he wanted me to do it again, I said no, he showed me the pictures he had of me sucking his dick and said if I didn't want it plastered all over the school I had better do as I was told. So I sucked his dick all the way home. He parked down the street from the house until he cum. While I was sucking him he unbuttoned my blouse and undid my bra and was playing with my boobs. He began pulling on my nipples and that got me hot and wet.

Any how sucking his dick and having him pulling on my nipples, along with the humiliation and all, I cum myself. That meant of course to him that I liked it and to be honest I did. When he shot his load the second time it was on my tits, face, in my eyes, and hair, every where. He cum's in bucket loads. Before I knew it he had taken a couple more pictures of me with his cum on my face and boobs. I started to cry but that did no good. After that I was sucking his dick almost every day. To be honest I liked it and he tasted good, a bit salty but good.

With in two weeks of that he blackmailed me in to letting him screw me. Man and did he give it to me it to me good. God he knew what he was doing with that nine inch toy of his and to this day he is still one of the best sex partners I have ever had."

The doctor looked at her but aid nothing, she just kept writing.

"Then one after noon when I was home alone, he came home from football practice and brought a friend, Tyrone. He was very polite to me and very good looking. My parents were out of town and big sis was out with her friends so we just sat watching the T.V and drinking a beer. It wasn't long before Tim had his hand down my sweatshirt playing with my boobs. He asked Tyrone if he wanted to see some really nice tits and pulled my sweatshirt up. I was not wearing a bra, so my boobs were on full display.

Shortly they each had one playing with them and my nipples. I started getting really hot. Next thing I know I am just there in my panties and by the third beer I was naked with Tyrone fingering me while I sucked Tim's dick. After Tim shot his load down my throat they turned me around and Tyrone pulled his dick out for me to suck and Tim fingered me to a climax and a few seconds later Tyrone blew his load down my throat.

We sat there or I should say they sat there and I laid there as Tim fingered me and I played with Tyrone's dick. It was not as big as Tim's but it was the first black dick I had ever seen up close and personal.

They both took turns using me. When one of them would cum I would start sucking them again until they got hard. While I was doing that the other one would be taking me. They loved the fact that I was sucking them right after they had pulled out of me and their dicks were covered with their cum and my juices.

With in a month of meeting Tyrone we were doing anal. It seemed to me that the more I let them use me the more they wanted. And they more they wanted the more I would give to them. It beat the hell out of masturbating even though I did that regularly too."

"Do you still see your brother?"

"Yes."

"And Tyrone?"

"Yes."

"And do they both still use you?"

"Yes, I love being rode hard and put away wet." Alice smiled as she said it.

"Does hubby know?"

"No."

"Do you plan on telling him?"

"Yes, some day soon now that we are both a bit more open about sex."

"What about," She paused to look at her notes, "Lindsey your sister. Did you get along with her?"

"Sort of."

"What do you mean 'sort of'?"

"Well she is or was a daddy's girl. When they took me in his attention shifted from her to me. As time went on she became more jealous. When I got older she would spank me with a big leather belt. When Uncle Dan and Aunt Deloris were out of town at a meeting or something. Lindsey would spank my tits and pussy along with my bum."

"Did she hurt you?"

"Yes and I liked it.?

©

MisG
MisG
34 Followers