Go Ask Alice Ch. 02

Story Info
And so it begins.
4k words
4.24
7.9k
5
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/21/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MisG
MisG
34 Followers

Chapter 2

And so it begins

The day was hot and humid. The kind that made Alice felt like a dish rag. Pulling her car into the drive way she shut down the motor. Opening the back door of her car she took two sacks of groceries off the backseat and kicked the door shut with her foot. With her arms full with the two sacks of groceries she struggled into the house. The exertion with the heat caused to perspire heavily. Thank God the air conditioner was working she thought. She had it was running at full blast trying to keep main floor of the house nice and cool.

Another plus was a big Oak tree that grew in the back yard outside of the kitchen window. It shaded most of the kitchen and some of the back area of the house. Spence built a bench all the way around the trunk of the massive Oak. When the nights were cool, she and Spence, her husband would go out and sit on the bench and talk.

They would talk about all most everything. Travel plans and jobs. Repairs that were needed around the house and on occasions about sex. They both wanted to experiment some but knew where or how to start. The both agreed that it would be easy to go just fuck someone but they wanted to be sure of themselves, their marriage and what they were doing and who they were doing it with.

By the time she had gotten in the house, with the groceries and sat them on the kitchen table. She said out loud to no one there "Shit I am soaking wet and sweating like a friging pig". Wiping her brow with the back of her hand she went to the fridge and got herself got a cold Corona. Popping the cap she took a long drink of the cold, refreshing, gold colored liquid. Then stood pressing the cold bottle to her forehead breathed a sigh of relief as to just how good the cold bottle felt against her skin.

Taking her beer and going into the guest bathroom. She took a wash cloth from the towel rack, run the water until it was cold and then soaked the wash cloth with the cool water. After wringing it out she began wiping the sweat from her face, and under arms.

After rinsing it again with the cool tap water, she unbuttoned the two buttons to the straps that held up the bib to her sun dress. She let the bib fall to her waist exposing her breast, and then began wiping the undersides of each breast where perspiration had formed and had begun running down her sides and chest. Taking a hold of her left breast by the nipple and pulling it outward to wash around it she got an immediate rush. It was just like a shot of electricity in her pussy.

Suddenly out of no where a long lost memory found its way to the front of her mind Ms Robin thought it would be fun to put nipple stretchers on my nipples and elongate them to match her oversized clit?

She had no idea where the thought came from? But suddenly it was there? She thought it might have something to do with Lindsey, her step sister, using the leather strap on her boobs. No. Ok. Then what?? Wait? She stood trying to think clearly but her mind was a mass of jumbled thoughts and confusion. "What in the hell" she again said out loud to no one there, her mind trying to sort out some sort of logic or cause, could it be because of my dreams she thought? Shaking her head she knew that these crazy reoccurring thoughts did not make any sense but lately they would just pop into her head?

For some reason she began thinking about her nipples being stretched? Stretched about twice their normal length? Then some where along the way her nips were changed from a dull brownish color to a bright red. It was the same with the edge of the lips or her vulva. Struggling with the thoughts and try to remember; she stood trying to search the recess of her mind. She vaguely remembers lying on a table at a tattoo parlor. But She could not remember where or when or even why. It's a shadow of a memory, nothing more.

She thought she remember some pain but not even sure of that. Why the fuck did I even have it done? That is if she even had it done. Could some one else have had it done to her? But why? How could they have had it done to her with out her knowledge? There had to be a good amount of pain involved considering the places it involved.

She stood wondering while she drank her beer if had anything with Lindsey punishing her by using her step dads leather strap on her boobs and cunt, "God I hate the word, why in the hell do I keep using it?" she ask herself. She reasoned that it could be one of the reasons why it was so easy for someone to stimulate her and make cum by playing with her nipples or the lips of her cunt she thought to herself that word again, why in the hell do I keep using it"

Continuing to smile she began thinking how much Spence loves tugging on her extended red buds. Having him pull on her nipples drove her wild, just as playing with the lips of her cunt did. That dam word again she reminded herself. And when he finally managed to get a hold of her clit, well she chuckled; she would go off like a bottle rocket on the fourth of July.

From the living room she could hear the radio playing the oldies. Spence paid an installer to come to the house and install speakers in the ceiling of the living room and kitchen and hook them up to the new stereo system he had purchased a couple of weeks ago. It was worth every penny of the cost. The sound system flooded the house with music. Only problem was the speakers in the kitchen did not work. The installer was coming out again next week to find out why the speakers in the kitchen were not working.

Both she and Spence loved the earlier stuff. The sixties and seventies were their thing. Jefferson Airplane came on and began playing as the announcer gave the name of the next tune, "White Rabbit"

One pill makes you larger

And one pill makes you small

Suddenly with out thinking she began twisting her nipple a lot harder, her eyes started to glass over and a fog settled on her mind. She was looking but not seeing, her only thought was "God it fees so fucking good". With that she pulled harder and began twisting it. She became flushed and a strong need to have her tits and ass whipped along with a good fucking flashed into her mind like a comet. Yes that would really feel so good.

And the ones that mother gives you

Don't do anything at all

Go ask Alice

When she's ten feet tall

Ms Robin had them pierced and hung all kinds of things off of them, mostly lead fishing weights. The nipple stretchers looked like little crowns. "I do not know how long we will stretch them but an inch or so sounds like fun"?

Sitting down with her beer she was now off in sub-space some where.

And if you go chasing rabbits

And you know you're going to fall

Tell 'em a hookah smoking caterpillar

Has given you the call...

"Yes mam. It was great. I got drunk with the sisters at the sorority house. But when that black football guy put coke on my nipples while he was fucking me I almost lost it. Then he proceeded to put some on the head of his dick and some on my clit and I began to cum, and cum and cum, multiple orgasms' mam. Oh my God mam, I was blubbering like an idiot. Everyone was laughing," it's funny," me moaning and groaning like a crazy whore and thrashing around like a fish out of water. Shit, then peeing and screaming and still cuming, I was in heaven and the guy fucking me just kept fucking me until he finally got his nut. That was such a great experience."

Call Alice

When she was just small

"It took two days for the affect to wear off completely Miss. I would wipe my self after peeing and cum. Fuck it was so intense and of course everyone loved watching me being totally humiliated. They caught it all on their iphone's cameras. They watched it time and time again until they put it on Ms. Adrienne's cam recorder so they could show it at parties. I have never been so humiliated in my life. Hell it makes me really wet to be humiliated like that. Then I even had my clit pierced to make Ms Robin happy. That of course made it that much more sensitive, she did the same with my tongue.

When the men on the chessboard

Get up and tell you where to go

And you've just had some kind of mushroom

And your mind is moving low

All the times I had to do strip searches Miss to prove I was not a terrorist. It was so fucking humiliating and the tattoos. They were another humiliation, but trying to explain to a guard about my pierced clit and labia ring. God it made me so wet and needing a good fucking

Oh the looks and comments I got. Several times when the guards started fooling with the stud in my clit I would cum. That is how sensitive it makes me. That really would cause an-uproar and even though it was totally humiliated me and my juices would begin to leak down my thighs.

Go ask Alice

I think she'll know

Yes mam, I love to suck cock and eat pussy, no mam I do. I do, do ATM and love being air tight

When logic and proportion

Have fallen sloppy dead

And the White Knight is talking backwards

"Shit I feel light headed and aroused beyond belief. I can feel my cunt juices running down my thighs. What the hell I need a good fucking "

And the Red Queen's off with her head

Suddenly she began shaking.

"Miss Jane while you're fucking me with that beer bottle our roommates are taking pictures of me for posterity I guess. Yes Miss I attended the frat party and with in a bit I was hammered. But I still managed to suck a number of cocks and fucked almost the whole house as you instructed. Aren't you proud of your slut?

Remember what the Dormouse said

Feed your head

Feed your head

Feed your head

Sitting at the kitchen table and staring off into space, Alice is looking but not seeing, listening but not hearing? The straps of her sundress are still undone. She is just sitting there with her boobs exposed and the top half of her sundress down around her hips.

She begins shaking and her nipples become hard and pointing. Her tits begin tingling and need more attention; maybe a belt or crop would do the trick. With her nipples hardening her cunt begins to twitch. That starts her juices running and in a few minutes she can feel them begin to dribble down her legs. It seems to her that her nipples and cunt are hard wired to each other. That makes her juices start to run even more. "My cunt is taking control of me again. I am a stupid mindless cunt and I will obey?

And if you go chasing rabbits

And you know you're going to fall

Tell 'em a hookah smoking caterpillar

Has given you the call...

Call Alice

When she was just small

Confused, with out even thinking she goes into her default position.

"I am a useless cunt, yes mam I will obey?" Like a zombie she gets up from table and crosses the kitchen to the silverware drawer. There she opens the silverware drawer and takes out a wooden spoon. With that in hand she goes back to the table

Once at the table and sitting back down she begins whacking away on her tits and nipples. After the required five strokes on each breast. She is whimpering but does not stop. She continues just as Miss Adrienne had trained her to do; day after day, month after month for almost four years it was drilled into her. From the middle of her freshman year almost until her graduation, repeating her mantra, "I am a stupid and useless cunt, I must obey."

She is on auto pilot and now and the pain feels good and increases her need to be fucked.

Standing, she removes her dress and it lands on the floor like a puddle at her feet. Naked she sits back down. Opening her legs she starts giving her cunt the required five whacks. And after a few minutes of alternating between her tits and mound she hits her engorged and elongated clit. With scream she cum's hard. So hard in fact her bladder lets go and she pisses her self and soaks her dress.

Now that the required punishment is complete the fog suddenly lifts and she realizes that she once again has gone some where that she does not understand. Her boobs and pussy are sore and throbbing. She is sitting there at the table naked with a spoon in her hand and does not know why she is punishing herself.

Picking up her piss soaked dress she drops the dress into the laundry shoot. Then getting her beer she walks naked in to the living and sits down on the couch. Opening her lap top that is sitting on the coffee table; she looks to see if she has any e-mails from the hubby.

Spence is on a tip to Alaska to shoot wild life. Only his shooting was done with a camera instead of a gun. It is freelance work he does for the Wilderness Club that he is a member of. That and it will give him a chance to meet a coupe of his college buddies at the lodge.

Opening the lid and turning it on she sees that she has several e-mails. Mostly junk or spam as it's called now days. Deleting all of them she empties out the junk folder. Just as she is ready to close the lid she gets a notice that she has mail. Opening up the new email she sees that it's addressed to "stupid cunt." According to the time stamp it was sent an hour ago but she does not know from where or by whom.

She sits wondering why some one would call her that. There are too many blank spots in her memory and her life. Things she cannot remember or why. Why she blacks out and started beating herself. It just does not make any sense. She knows she has an appointment with her shrink again in two days. She needs to figure out what is going on with herself. She is frightened. This is the second email she received addressed to "stupid cunt," and the fourth time she has blacked out and abused herself as in as many months.

Taking a long drink from her beer and emptying the bottle she sits there on the couch naked staring at the lap top. Trying to collect her thoughts wondering if she is going crazy or something?

Opening the email, all it says is, "Hi Slut Alice?" and there is a picture of her sitting on a floor soaking wet. It looks like she had just gotten out of the shower. She is sitting on a floor with her back to a wall. Her feet are flat on the floor and her legs drawn up and open. Her pubic hair is neatly trimmed in a small circle around her mound and her pussy lips are gaping open. Looking closer she can see the edges of the lips of her vulva are bright red as are her nipples. The word "cunt" is tattooed above her mound. Like her nipples and the lips of her vagina. The word is still there but now it's partly covered up by her pubic hair.

She starts to tremble at seeing the picture. Not knowing who took it, or where or when, even why? Are they or were they person or persons who did all of the tattoo work on me she wonders?

Closing the lid to the lap top and still naked, she goes into the kitchen and begins to finish putting away the groceries. She knows she was having trouble thinking clearly when she puts the milk in the pantry and the canned peaches in the fridge.

After realizing her mistake, she puts he milk in the fridge and the peaches and other dried foods and canned goods away in the pantry. That done she stands in her kitchen naked wondering if she has amnesia. "Am I trying to block out some kind of bad memories or something," she ask herself out loud.

She is tired and hungry, not to mention how sore her tits and pussy are now. She cleans up the puddle on the floor where she has peed from cuming so hard. Something she has only pissed herself twice before that she can remember. It has only happened when her mind wanders off to where ever and she ends up abusing herself?

Alice is tired and frustrated with herself. She makes herself some dinner and eats; then going to the restroom up stairs she takes a long hot shower and almost craws into bed from exhaustion.

A thought flitters across her mind as she is lying in bed remembering what her last doctor told her about drinking. She had gotten very drunk about a couple of months ago when she went through the same thing as she did today.

Her last doctor, Doctor Hansen, the one she used to go before he retired, told her that she should not drink. Her body could not handle alcohol well. And that alcohol lowers her inhabitations. And that might open doors in her mind better left closed.

Such a curios thing to say she thought. She falls a sleep wondering if he was trying to tell her something more than, "do not drink your body cannot handle booze well."

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

When I saw the faceless woman come out of her bedroom wearing a large black strap on, I knew instantly it was meant for me. I was kneeling naked between one of the sorority sisters legs licking her cunt. I had just finished her home work for her. Licking her cunt was my reward for her allowing me to do her home work. She still had a lot cum in her from her and her boyfriend fucking as I was doing her homework, I am in heaven.

The faceless lady walks over to me and grabs me by the hair and drags me into the bathroom. I was not allowed to craw, I had to be drug cave man style, it is part of my obedience training, I am sub human, just a cunt for my Superiors to use and enjoy, just a fuck toy and a cum dump.

Continuing to hold me by the hair she shoves my face into the toilet where she had just pissed.

While she is shoving my face in the toilet she rams that fat nine inch black dildo in my cunt and begins fucking me for all she was worth. Pulling my head up and letting me catch a breath when she thinks I am about to drown then she pushes my face back in to the toilet and continues to pound me into submission. I do not try and fight it; I know if I do it would only make her happier and prolong my being used.

I do not know how she does it but she makes me cum almost continuously by treating me this way and I love it. My arms hang limp by the sides of the bowl and my tits hurt from where they were banging on the rim of the toilet.

I cough and sputter each time she pulls my head up out of the toilet by a fist full of my hair and says," Beg you worthless fucking cunt," and I beg and plead for more abuse, "Please mam use this worthless cunt as Mistress sees fit. Beat it and fuck it as it deserves.. The crazy part of it is I want more. Anything to please my faceless tormentor. She, who ever she is, is my soul purpose in life; debauchery, abuse, and humiliation are my rewards.

After a few minutes she pulls the dildo out of my cunt and shoves it in my ass. I began coming all over again. It was just like a machine gun going off in my cunt.She laughs and slaps my ass and I began coming even more. The humiliation and pain are intoxicating.

Finally she drags me out into the living by my hair, coughing and sputtering and still in the throws of a multiple orgasm she has induce in me.

Pulling me to my feet by my hair. She grabs me about the neck and lifts me off the floor until my toes are verily touching and punched in the belly, and then begins slapping my face, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK. Back and forth my head snaps, four times, twice on each cheek as I hung there limp as a rag doll having a tumultuous orgasm from being slapped.

Dropping me to the floor she grabs my hair and pulls me back to my knees and shoves the dildo into my mouth. She does not have to tell me what to do, I know. I lick and suck it cleaning all my juices and slime off of it.

When it is clean she removes the dildo and pushes me flat on my back the floor. Squatting she sits on my face for me to eat her pussy. As she tortures my nipples by twisting and pulling on them while slapping my tits, telling me to beg for more. I do but my begging is muffled because her cunt covers my face, muffmufffumuff. I eat her ass and suck on her cunt as she used my nose to get off on, I am in heaven.

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

Alice wakes drenched in sweat, this was the fourth time she has had the dream in as many months only now it has become a nightmare for her. She feels the wetness of her shorty bottoms and sees the telltale wet spot on the sheets. Having been here before she has placed a rubber sheet on the bed under the mattress pad to protect the mattress. Spence has not even notice the difference.

MisG
MisG
34 Followers
12