Go Ask Alice Ch. 03

Story Info
The rabbit hole looms large?
4.8k words
4.11
6k
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/21/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MisG
MisG
34 Followers

This novel covers a wide range of explicit sexual practices, so if you are offended, in any way, by stories with strong sexual content that you may consider abhorrent were it practiced in real life, please cease reading now and delete the file.

If you are under 18, you have no right to read any further and MUST delete NOW!

Many Thanks to Ron for helping to edit this work

*

Chapter 3

The rabbit hole looms large?

It was a week later that the second email showed up. Spence was at work and Alice had just returned from her yoga class at the gym. She wanted to check her email but was afraid of what she would find. She had no idea of who was sending the pictures or how they even got them. They only thing she could think of was that they were photo shopped. She had no memory of ever having done anything like she saw of herself in the picture she had received.

But there was something's that bothered her as she stared at the picture. The word cunt was there right above her mound and her nipples were red as strawberries. If one looked real close they could see the edges of the lips of her pussy had been done in the same color. Were the pictures real, how could they not be? If they were real why couldn't she remember being tattooed; surely that much have hurt like hell. Then there was the picture of her wet sitting on the floor with her legs pulled up and opens showing her pussy and the tattoo which probably meant they were real. Oh my god as the thought stuck her, what has happened to me?

Try as she might she had no memory of any of what had been done to her and how the tattooing was done. It was time to ask the shrink how it could have been done with out her knowledge or consent.

She began remembering the first time she had sex with Spence. She had to explain the tattoo work on her pussy and nipples. The worse part was the tattoo above her pussy. She told him the truth. That she had no idea of how they got there and she was trying to get the courage to have it removed. She knew it would be a process and would take several visits to complete the task. Only she was not sure if she wanted to lie on a table in a doctor's office and have her lady parts exposed while he or she worked on removing the tat. It truly was a dilemma and one she was not sure she could handle.

Spence, bless his heart thought it was neat that she had the tattooing done to her even if she did not know who or how it had been done. He always kissed the "cunt" tattoo when he was down there kissing and licking her to repeated orgasms. Something he was very good at and enjoyed doing, just about as much as she enjoyed having it done. Maybe she would just leave it and see if her pubic hair would grow high enough to cover it.

Even so Spence married her and so far they have enjoyed 5 years of wedded bliss. They both worked thus they could afford to do many things that they could not do or have done it they had children. They traveled around Europe to most of the countries. They had been to most of the states in the United States and had been to all of the provinces Canada. They owned a nice home and they drove his and hers BMW's. All in all they were truly blessed and Spence didn't seem to mind that she could not bear children. He said that if and when they wanted a child there were plenty of hungry, homeless children and that they could always adopt if and when it came that.

Another benefit of not having children was that without them they had a great sex life. Spence enjoyed teasing her and having her frequently naked around the house. He was always telling her "you can cum at the drop of a hat, I love it."

It was true, with her long nipples and large clitoris she was super sensitive when it came to being fondled during their love making. More often than not it became just out and out fucking. She enjoyed being super sensitive to having her nipples pulled and her clit played to which Spence took advantage when ever he got the chance, sometimes even in public place's. Add to that, that she never wore a bra or panties and always wore a dress really kept a fire smoldering in their sex life.

Hell, lately she was even beginning to enjoy rough sex. Not real rough sex but things like having her nipples pulled on and twisted. Having Spence flick her nipples and clit with his finger or hit them with a wooden spoon. Not hard but hard enough. She was getting to the point were she needed heavier blows to generate the intense feelings she needed and desired She even talked him into spanking her and using a belt on her bum and tits.

At first he was very timid about it now wanting to hurt her. But after a few times of doing it with her coaxing and instructions they both begun to enjoy the act of light corporal punishment. They had even talked about a threesome or swinging.

Along with that she told Spence she had been dreaming about and was being turned on at the idea of being his sex slave. Doing a gangbang, having sex with another woman, even doing a bukkake and maybe more. He just laughed and said maybe they could explore some of her fantasizes over time and see how things went. He was turned on at the thought of sharing her but knew that there would be risk involved. If things went to far afield it could ruin their marriage. Something he would not chance. She was every thing a man could hope for, intelligent, articulate, beautiful, and fucked like a mink. But most importantly they loved each other and were happy. They were adventurous yes but not to the point of endangering what they had.

Sitting down at the kitchen table with all this running through her mind she sat wondering if the dreams and hitting herself with the wooden spoon was part of something buried in her past. Opening her laptop she began checking her e-mail. Seeing nothing of importance she deleted everything and emptied the trash mail folder

She was about to close her lap top when an e-mail addressed to "stupid cunt," popped up in her mail box. She was sure that it was from the same person who sent the last one and was something bad or worse.

Clicking on the message and opening it up. She saw a picture of her laying spread eagle on a couch while being fucked with what looked to be a beer bottle. You could plainly see the bottle in her cunt. Someone had shoved almost the whole bottle in her and you could see a hand holding it. There was no mistaking who it was. It was plainly Alice. She looked to be passed out. The picture almost made her fall of the chair. But after looking at it for a few minutes she could feel her nipples harden and her pussy beginning to get wet. She sat there at her computer wondering where hell the pictures came from. Not to mention what in the hell was wrong with her. Getting wet and tingly at seeing herself being used in such a despicable way.

A long with the two pictures she was starting to have blackouts. She would suddenly find herself doing crazy things. Coming out of her haze and finding that she had been whacking her tits and cunt with a wooden spoon or belt. Along with these issues she was having those crazy dreams. Hell she was getting wet and stimulated by the pictures of her doing these things. She began wondering if she really wanted to know or try and find out what the hell was going on or just enjoy what ever it was? She knew that everything was beginning to make her want to try some of it in reality?

Lately thought she was becoming convinced that she was either going crazy, had amnesia or maybe she just missed being abused by her step brother and sister. Their abuse was something she had missed on occasions and at times even enjoyed when she was younger. Hell, there were a few times she even longed for it. Maybe that is what it was all about. But that still did not explain the pictures. She began wondering if they had anything to do with her crazy dreams and self abuse

Again, looking at the picture, again the only thing she could think of was that it was photo shopped. Just like the picture of her setting all wet and naked with her legs open? She had no memory of that ever happening to her. But if they were photo shopped how could she explain the tattooing of her nipples and cunt, god she thought I hate that word yet I keep suing it?

It was the same with the word tattooed just above her mound. It was driving her crazy. She wanted to talk to Spence about the pictures but was afraid of what he would say. She knew that it was not every day your wife receives pictures of herself in pictures like the ones she had received in her email. Plus there was no way she could explain them, who took them and why.

She knew in this weeks visit to the shrink that she was going have to talk to her about the all of this. The pictures and memory loss or amnesia and the self abuse. There had to be some logical explanation to this, this was absolutely insane. Then there was the true fact that she would get wet seeing the pictures and even with their active sex life she was having orgasms in her sleep. What was up with that? The whole thing scared the hell out of her yet turned her on.

Because she was upset and out of sorts she had Spence take her out to dinner. She wore a mid thigh navy blue pleated skirt and a satin blouse that showed off her bouncy chest. Spence love that. Of course she had to be careful; with out panties she might be flashing people with her bare bottom.

They went to a nice restaurant and had a great steak dinner and a couple of glasses of wine. She managed to unwind a bit and got a buzz on off of the wine. On the way home they stopped at a bar Spence likes to go, The Watering Hole. He would stop for a beer and a friendly game of pool. Plus it was not too far from home. They planned to say for a beer and go home. There was a band playing and it was kind of crowed. They finally managed to find a booth toward the back of the bar. Spence ordered a couple of micro brews called White Rabbit and that is when the whole world slowed down and Alice kind of lost it.

Go ask Alice

When she's ten feet tall

And if you go chasing rabbits

And you know you're going to fall

They were on their second beer after having just finished a nice slow dance when two of Spence's friends came in and after searching for a place to sit saw Spence and Alice and joined them in their booth. Spence introduced them to Alice and they smiled and said hi to which she responded with Hi. Spence had known them since his college days. They were a couple of his frat brothers, Troy and James The three of them had played collage football together.

For Alice every thing had slowed way down and she felt like her pussy was going to explode if she did not get fucked? .Her nipples became hard and her juices started flowing. She started looking at men's packages.

Spence went to play a game of pool with James and Troy said he would baby sit Alice.

Troy bought them each a shot of Tequila. Alice tried to throw it down and right away began choking on it. Troy gave her some beer to try and wash it down and in the process Alice spilt some of it down the front of her. Troy offered to help her clean the tequila and beer off of her blouse. It was kind of award because he did not want to look like he was trying to grope her. She kind wiped at the front of her blouse then casually unbuttoned her blouse exposing her firm breast with their bright colored nipples to wipe the rest of the beer from her chest. Troy sat shocked, one because it was obvious that she was not wearing a bra it and the front of her blouse sort of became transparent and she did not even try to button back up. Then there were her bright red nipples. "Holy shit, "he said out loud and all that did was draw more attention to them and Alice's exposed tits.

James and Spence came back from shooting pool and saw Alice sitting there with her blouse half undone, Troy explained to Spence what had happened but he did not know what to do about the buttons. So he said he just enjoyed the view and ask.

"God Spence, I hope you're not pissed at me? I honesty did not know what to do?"

Chucking Spence just smiled and said "No Troy not at all. Booze has a weird effect on her and she acts spacey and is prone to doing strange and crazy things."

"

The three men looked at Alice who just sat there with her hands in her lap saying nothing and not moving.

Troy looked at Spence, Spence can I ask you a personal questions?

"Sure Troy, go ahead."

"Man I am curious why your wife's nipples are so red?"

"You two might not believe this but she got drunk in college and passed out. When she woke up her nipples had been tattooed red?"

"Is she always like this when she drinks?"

"Ya, she always gets a bit spacey when she drinks. The doc said her system does not handle alcohol well."

"Should we do something about her blouse? I mean she is kind of; well she has about every thing hanging out when she moves. I mean I am sure that James does not mind, I know I sure in the hell don't mind, he chuckled looking at James who just smiled. "Nor do some of the folks around us."

Spence looked around and several of the male customers held up their bottle in a salute to Spence and his bride. Spence just smiled, nodded his head in recognition of their salute and proceeded to button up what buttons were left. The top three were missing

Call Alice

When she was just small

The band was playing so the three of them took turns dancing with Alice. They only danced some slow dances because when she danced fast her perky 36B's were mostly on display. Some of the women customers became offended but most everyone just laughed and enjoyed "the crazy little Asian cunt with her tits hanging out."

The three of them talked football and such while they took turns dancing with Alice who sat as quite as a church mouse. When they came back to the booth and slid in Alice's skirt would ride up exposing her neatly trimmed bush. It became obvious to James and Troy plus a few others that Alice she goes commando. Spence laughed and told the guys as he was trying to rearrange her skirt that he was used to it and the attention she drew when she went into what he called 'her alter state.'

When the men on the chessboard

Get up and tell you where to go

And you've just had some kind of mushroom

And your mind is moving low

They were on their third round of tequila fourth White Rabbit micro brew. The guys were getting tipsy and Alice was out of it all together. Spence got up and went to the men's room and Troy and James who were either side of Alice's had gotten over their being polite and cautious. No doubt the booze helped some, but if Spence was going to allow her to dress like that and expose everything to world as she was doing. Putting their hands up her skirt and playing with her cunt was no big deal. All she did was spread her legs to allow both them to take turns putting a finger in her cunt. That with her blouse almost completely undone and most of her tits and bright colored nipples were almost always on display for all to see that cared to look. The two couples in the booth across from them enjoyed the antics immensely.

Troy and James had a hand on her thighs and they took turns playing with her cunt. Spence came back from the rest room and quickly understood what was going on. Spence remembering that the two of them had talked about experimenting with others to expand their sexual experience, so he just slid into the booth and said nothing.

And the Red Queen's off with her head

At first James and Troy were embarrassed about what they were doing with their friends beautiful sexy wife. But when he just smiled and didn't seem to care James and Troy just kept taking turns slipping a finger or two into her tight and soaking wet cunt. Suddenly she began panting like a bitch in heat. All of a sudden she stiffened up, her eyes rolled back in her head; she shook and then went limp. Both men were shocked. They had only been playing with her cunt for a couple minutes. She went as limp as a rag doll and began to slide under the table in the process spilling more beer on her chest. Troy and James grabbed her under her arm pits and pulled her back up into the booth. Troy pulled her dress down as it had slid up to her hips.

When logic and proportion

Have fallen sloppy dead

And the White Knight is talking backwards

The waitress, Natalia who had been keeping an eye on Alice all night who knew Spence as a frequent customer brought over a towel and wiped her down a bit. But she was still very much on display so to speak. Natalia just smiled and said to the almost comatose woman, "girl if mine looked like that I would show them off too." Then to Spence, "don't you think it's about time to take you wife home?"

And the Red Queen's off with her head

With her tits more or less on display Alice was drawing a lot of attention from some of the others in customers around them and was watching discreetly as she was having her pussy played with. Troy and Spence kept taking turns fingering her when suddenly she began to have multiple orgasms, bang, bang, one after another. It was entertainment that the other patrons enjoyed immensely; the few that didn't just left or ignored the steamy affair. They had to put their hand over her mouth or put their fingers in it to keep her quite. They would tell her to suck and she would. All she said was yes sir and did it with gusto.

And if you go chasing rabbits

And you know you're going to fall

By the time Spence got a cab and took Alice home her blouse had was undone except the last two buttons on the bottom. The waitress came over several times and put her boobs back in her blouse and done up one of the two remaining buttons on her blouse. The rest of the buttons seemed to have disappeared. When they started to carry her out to the car, Natalia smiling said to Spence as she was putting a clean bar towel over Alice's tits. "She cannot hold her booze very well."

Tell 'em a hookah smoking caterpillar

Has given you the call...

l

'Yes the doctor told her not to drink She doesn't drink very often thank god. But every now and then when she does and you can see the results.

Call Alice

When she was just small

Looking as Spence's two friends she said, "yes it looks that way and I would say she had a bit of help too."

And if you go chasing rabbits

And you know you're going to fall

Tell 'em a hookah smoking caterpillar

Has given you the call...

Call Alice

When she was just small

Spence, Troy and James stood there talking and waiting for the cab while turns holding the limp Alice in their arms. Spence started telling them about how "sometimes even holding another persons hand can start her going? She is a touchy feely kind of gal and loves to be touched or touch someone. She quit med-tech classes because of that. She would take someone wrist to check a pulse and place their hand on her hip while she was checking their blood pressure and she would start getting wet."

Troy and James had a hard time believing that but they were taking turns holding truth in their arms.

The next day when Alice awoke the next morning she had a slight hangover but nothing serious. Getting out of bed and going into the bathroom, relived herself, brushed her teeth, showered and was about to leave the house when she realized she could not find her purse. Trying to remember where she might have left it when she realized she must have left her purse in the bar last night. She could remember going in but not much after that. It was strange she thought to her self how quick she could loose track of time by just having one beer

Going back into the bedroom she changed her dress and put on a pair of white shorts and a halter top. After dressing and making the bed she picked up the dirty cloths scattered around on the bedroom floor. Looking at the blouse she wore yesterday she noticed that all but the two bottom buttons were missing. As she never wears a bra she knew that she must have been hanging out all over the place and thought she had better ask Spence about how that happened

MisG
MisG
34 Followers
12