Go Cody

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay but after lunch."

Cody honestly did think anyone could scoff down his food so quickly.

It was still fairly cool and so she only unbuttoned her jacket and unclipped her bra but left it in place. No way would she completely divest for Max, no matter how keen he was.

She dropped her jeans and panties and stepped out of them.

"Okay let's see what you've got."

He appeared embarrassed and asked did she really want to see it.

"Yeah I need to check that it's healthy."

"Oh yeah."

It looked okay and Max rolled a 'rubber' on asking did she always carry condoms.

"Yes because not all guys do."

"Oh."

Max showed no interest in kissing her or talking to her sweetly and Cody thought oh-oh.

But she had worried needlessly. He flipped her breasts out and was into them like a hungry hound, licking and slurping and the noise and his enthusiasm got her going.

Max pushed her against the tree truck, bent at the knees and fed his dick into her without first fingering her pussy.

Max lacked refinement but what he did was what Cody liked. He thrust forward with a slight corkscrew and that sent her nerve ends into frenzy. She came three times before he let forth a roar that could be heard ten miles away, or something much less. He pulled out, ripped off the condom and then drenched her loins. She could feel the stuff sliding down her thighs and drop off at her bent knees.

Jesus.

"How was that?" he asked and looked apprehensive as if the answer would determine the level of his manhood.

"Fairly rough and ready and in the end very satisfying; you got me off three times."

Max stuck out his chest and grinned, "Good one. Do you take it up the butt?"

"No," lied Cody, thinking enough was enough and she was getting cold. Anyway she did not permit such access indiscriminately.

The next two mornings Cody went out with Lisa and they fed the hens mash and Lisa again identified all the hens and Dick and Bob the roosters to the visitor. The next morning Lisa listened in disbelief as Cody identified all twenty-three hens, some of the thirteen all-white hens possessing only the slightest identifying marks.

That afternoon Cody was on her bed reading when she heard Sarah and her mom talking with raised voices.

"I don't care Sarah. I just don't like her and Max sneaking off to have sex. My god what will I say to the twins if they ask about it. It's not right I'm telling you."

"Well mom if you are so worried you talk to them. I'm saying nothing. It's perfectly natural to do what they're doing and I know Cody is very happy about it."

"So you will be disobedient to your mother?"

"Yes in this particularly instance, very disobedient."

Cody heard a door slam. She sighed.

Towards midnight she crept into Max's room and asked him to take her to town to meet the train coming through at 1:50.

"Aw."

"Shut up Max and do it. You and I carrying on has upset your mom. I heard her talking earlier today to Sarah about it and they were practically having a real scrap. Your mom wanted Sarah to talk to me about my behavior and Sarah refused to do that."

"Aw you two have only a few more nights left here."

"Right I'm walking and hope to catch a later train."

"I'm coming," he sighed and grinned when Cody giggled and said, "I bet."

They stopped on the way into town and had a farewell quickie with Max having to fire into the condom because Cody didn't want to be messed up riding the train.

Lisa was preparing hot cakes for breakfast when Sarah came bursting into the kitchen white-faced and she sobbed, "She's gone because of you."

"Who Cody?"

"Yes. We must have been shouting when talking about her behavior yesterday."

"Oh god, I'm sorry," Lisa said, breaking into sobs.

The two women hugged and Lisa then took the note from Sarah. Cody thanked them for their hospitality and said she'd had a wonderful time but was sad she had disgraced herself in the eyes of the family. She wished them a great summer, great haymaking and a bountiful harvest from the fruit trees in autumn er the fall.

"Oh god," Lisa sobbed. "I consider she's by far the best girlfriend you've ever had."

Sarah called into Max's bedroom and rushed back to her mom yelling, "Max is gone. They've eloped."

"On no, your father will kill me. He needs Max at this time of year."

"What's Max done now?" John said, doing up his shirt buttons. He looked at Lisa but she called, "Tell him Sarah."

John listened to the elopement story and smiled.

"I think it's highly improbable. I gave Max his instructions just after 5:00 and watched him ride off in the Toyota with the boys to go to the heifers. He may still be in cell phone range. Try him."

Sarah called and got the full story.

"Cody shook Max awake around midnight and got him to take her into town to catch the 1:20 train coming through. She's gone back to university. She can get to our room but will have to eat out. Max said Cody overheard us discussing her yesterday and didn't want to upset you anymore mom."

"Cody upset you?" John asked. "But how could she do that? Oh no, you found out she and Max were having it off and that got up your nose."

"I'm sorry, I'm such a dreadful wife and wicked mother."

"No you're not. I bet you were thinking the twins might find out and start asking awkward questions. I bet they know a lot more about sex than you imagine darling. Well what's done is done. Where's my breakfast? What's the bet that girl will take our daughter back to Australia with her when they graduate?"

Lisa looked rocked to the core.

"Keep calm mom. There's no way I'd leave my homeland."

Lisa tried several times to call Cody but there was no answer.

Two days later Sarah and her mom were driving to town when Lisa received a call from rail freight.

"We must call at the rail station before we go home. We have a box and a crate to pick up."

"What's in them?"

"The girl who called had no idea. She was just told to call the Carter Family at Starlight Ranch that a crate and a box for them were ready to pick up."

After lunch and calling at the supermarket, the women went to the rail freight depot and when Lisa saw some feathers sticking out of the crate she rushed to the counter and yelled, "Those hens are mine. They are a thank you from Cody."

"We have formalities to complete before you can claim what rightfully belongs to you ma'am," the elderly clerk said stiffly.

Out in the pickup they opened the letter tapped to the top of the carton from Cody.

Dear Carter family. Thank you for the lovely time I had with you.

John: Toast to me when you sample this Bourbon.

Lisa: These five Welsumner chickens will grow to lay predominately dark brown eggs and their soft chestnut and almost dabs of gold coloring with add an interesting color contrast to your existing flock and they are ideal free rangers. I do hope you'll maintain the modernized look Sarah is gracing you with. It so suits you.

Sarah: I shall see you again very soon and this silver bangle is to remind you of the glorious Spring Break I had with you and your family. Your mom did her best to break the grip homesickness had on me and she succeeded. She also taught me, I believe, how to respect other people's feeling or, alternatively, the need to be much more discreet.

Dear Max: Thanks for befriending me and for our romantic interludes. Try to be more tender to women and you'll end up with a lovely local girl to best suit your ranching life and it will bring two families together. This German sheath knife was the best knife in the store according the old storeowner but he may have been lying. Actually it screams of quality to me and feels so beautifully balanced.

I'll never forget you guys. CODY

* * *

When Cody arrived back at university she went into town for dinner that night, feeling quite happy to have some time alone. It had been a bit of a problem for her with Max acting like he was randy 24/7 and at every opportunity was slyly touching her when the others were about, putting Cody on edge. If he caught her alone in the passage or behind the house putting the hens and rooster into the hen house before dusk, he wanted to more than caress her. It actually had almost become an ordeal dealing with him or holding him off.

One of her lecturers, Arnold Adams, was eating alone and waved her over to join him. She didn't hesitate because she quite liked the guy who was in his mid-thirties. He chased after the fast females seniors and so assumed he'd not be interested in her, quite forgetting the residential halls were almost completely deserted and would remain so for a few more days.

"Hi, it's so unexpected to see a familiar face," she smiled and thought Arnold was looking at her rather wolfishly. She was interested.

"Yeah welcome. Would you like a glass of wine?"

"Oh thank you. A glass of light red would be lovely."

"I get a bottle. I'm glad to see you. It's been a bit boring with the place virtually shut down. I've been writing a paper to submit for possible publication as we are required to do and even that has been boring."

"Oh you poor guy. You'll want your mommy."

Cody groaned, damn why had she said that? How stupid.

Surprisingly, Arnold licked his lips. "Would you like to play mommy with me?"

Cody felt the flush rush but remained staunch.

"Perhaps I could be persuaded."

"Well think about it while we eat," he said, beckoning to a waitress. "I've ordered pork ribs and that will take a while. If you ordered..."

"Medium rare steak please ma'am with steamed vegetables but just one small potato. My companion's order for port ribs has been taken. Could you kindly ask for both meals to be readied simultaneously?"

"Yes miss, no problem."

Arnold eyed her. "You are more confident that I had thought."

"Perhaps university life and all the wild sex is maturing me," Cody said, wondering where that comment about wild sex had come from.

After the meal they walked back to Arnold's room where she stayed for the next three days and nights.

Arnold was short and wiry and proved he had stamina and they seemed to fuck for hours. He was good and every active, moving all over her or bouncing her up when under her. But his dick was a little short and often slipped out. Cody learnt to get it back in and was often the first to get her hand to it and was complimented for her expertise. Well thought Cody, her mother often said one learns something new every day although she was confident this new skill her mom would not have had in mind.

On the evening three days later Sarah arrived back and they had a warm reunion and Sarah was so apologetic about her mom's uncompromising behavior.

"It's fine. She is mistress of her own home. I just went for long walks, lazed about reading and watched TV."

"Oh you poor darling. When you left I went over to my friend Lynn's place and her brother a college senior was home and he and I ended up having heaps of sex. I feel so guilty that you missed out."

"Oh there's such a things as swings and roundabouts, even with sex. I'll end up getting my share I assure you. God I'm talking as if I'm becoming a promiscuous woman."

"Well I'm not tired, we can have sex tonight if you wish."

"Oh thanks Sarah darling. I'll look forward to find if Lynn's brother has reamed you out wider."

"God you rude bitch," Sarah laughed.

* * *

Before the end of the final semester, Cody had persuaded Sarah to apply for a position at the hospital in Bracken Creek, her small hometown where she'd been assured of employment when she graduated with her masters in health administration. Hospital admin practically displayed unprofessional delight in receiving Sarah's enquiry saying the hospital was short and was always short of occupational therapists and obtaining an American graduate would be considered icing on the cake.

"Um how many bed hospital is it?"

Cody screwed up her face and said, "It serves a large outlying district as well as the town. The maternity unit has a dozen beds, the geriatric section has about fifty-five, the children's ward 10-beds and general etc would add about another thirty beds to the total."

"It's a tiny hospital."

"Well yeah. It's only a short hop by air ambulance to Dubbo you know."

"No I didn't know," Sarah said crossly but changed her position immediately Cody said and perhaps another downside Bracken Creek had a shortage of females in the 20 to 45-year age bracket.

Eyes looking enlarged, Sarah simpered, "That means an over-supply of men?"

Cody said innocently, "Well yeah, including sons of wealthy graziers, or ranchers to you."

"No kidding."

"But look I shouldn't attempt to take you away from your family. Your mom might kill me."

"Well the promise of only a little sojourn of two to three years might pacify her especially if I said I could try to be home for Christmas or Thanksgiving."

"Well don't allow me to unduly influence you. All I have done is try to ensure we will remain in reasonably close contact post graduation."

"And what does that mean?"

"I want you in Australia for when I'm short of dates."

They giggled and poured more wine and continued with their night studies.

Kissing when heading hand-in-hand to bed Sarah said, "You have been an incredible friend to me over the past year. I was kind of going nowhere until you came into my life and gave me backbone and confidence. I know you'll stand by me in Australia. I'm proceeding with the application."

"God you mom will skin me alive."

"Ten minutes ago your were saying she'd kill you."

"It's the same difference. Look if you do proceed with this promise her we'll stay a week with her at the ranch before we leave for Sydney. That could take some of the steam out of her."

"Yeah good idea. Oh by the way Sarah, when I spoke to Max the other day when all your family wanted a turn to talk to me, he gave me this nonsense about me never demonstrating my prowess at martial arts. What kind of shit had you been feeding him?"

"Oh when you went home with me last spring I mentioned you were a champion at modern martial arts and um to make sure he didn't try to grab pussy without your consent."

Cody laughed. "Me a Kung Something expert? God what a laugh."

* * *

The girls were united with the Lisa and John for their respective graduation ceremonies and the big news from home was Max had pulled this wonderful and slightly older woman from her wrecked car and they were close to becoming engaged. Her folk owned one of the four feed and grain depots in town and John had switched his custom to that company.

Cody was excited to be hugged so lovingly by Lisa, knowing she'd be in the arms of her own mother in two weeks.

"You little brat kidnapping my daughter," Lisa cooed, wiping lipstick off Cody. "I'm well into acceptance now, this is a wonderful opportunity for Sarah and she's promised to be home for Thanksgiving and to return home permanently within three years."

"Don't bet on a permanent return," Cody whispered, hugging Lisa tightly. "Some of our Australian boys are very handsome."

"Cody I was relying on you to lie to me," Lisa groaned.

"Mom has plenty of beds and you'll always be welcomed to stay for as long as you like."

"I know but how many fucking hours does it take to get there?"

"Mom," Sarah said, breaking away from her dad. "Did I just hear the F-word – from you?"

"You mother is under tension Sarah. Please be considerate."

"Oh yes, poor mommy. Here let your baby on the eve of her big adventure hug and kiss you again."

Nine days later the farewells were said at the Sioux Falls Regional Airport where Lisa, John, Max and his fiancée Michelle waved off Sarah and Cody. The travelers had a two-hour stopover at Minneapolis before flying to LA where they would have three days to shop and tour Hollywood and after flying the Pacific for 15 hours would then spend four days in Sydney acclimatizing and losing their travel fatigue.

CHAPTER 2

Ben with his much younger eyes squinted into cloudless sky at Dubbo Airport and said, "There she is dad, coming in about three o'clock."

"Where I only see blue sky?"

"Put your glasses on you old fool and you would see things," Kathy scolded.

"Well smart ass what can you see?"

"I don't need to see it because the announcement said it was arriving on schedule so I know it's there."

"Will we recognize her and what about this Yank?"

"Ron Barr would you stop being so nervous. It doesn't become you. And please do not call this sweet girl a Yank. She is an America."

"She'll be a loud-mouth, all Americans are loud-mouths."

"You watch too many videos."

"And that only goes to prove what I just said."

"Leave him mom. He gets impossible to handle when he gets like this. He's not at peace with his inner sensitivities."

Ron scowled and Kathy cackled like one of her Welsumner hens.

Suddenly they girls were coming at them, creating quite a stir because two great looking blondes with athletic-looking bodies together in Dubbo was not an everyday sight.

"Jesus the Yank um the American is almost as swell as our daughter."

"Oh doesn't she look lovely."

"Which one mom?" Ben asked, sounding as if he regretted living with Peggy Scott.

"Mom," screamed Cody in an American accent and Kathy raced to hug and kiss her.

"God my sister sounds like a Yank," Ben said sourly.

"Watch your mouth son otherwise your mum will have your ass. What's this mom business?"

"It's Yankee talk dad. Knock her out of it will yah?"

"Well give her a couple of days to settle down and she'll be back talking like us and the Yank will be trying to talk Strine."

"Yeah probably you are right. Gee both have great tits."

"Only talk about the Yank like that son. Cody is your sister."

Cody said breathlessly, face red in excitement, "Mom, dad, Ben. This is my very best friend ever Sarah Carissa Carter."

"Oh you are so beautiful Sarah," Kathy said, kissing her. "Welcome to Dubbo. This really isn't the Outback but you are almost there."

Ben scuffed a boot and said howdy and Ron doffed his Acubra [Stetson] and said gravely, "Welcome and how's your dad?"

"Her dad John is great dad. Kiss Sarah please dad."

Ben smiled at Cody and said hi sis and was told, "Kiss me you mutt. I've not seen you for nigh on a year."

"Yeah right. I'm living with Peggy Scott."

"Oooh a confession. My friend Peggy eh? I bet she'd a great lay."

"Cody please behave."

"Oh sorry forgot you were there mum."

At that use of the word 'mum' the two men looked at each other and grinned.

Two and a half hours later as they drove across Bracken Creek, Sarah said, "Why is there such a wide water course for this tiny creek?"

Ron said gravely, "It's the same mistake the first European settlers into this area made. Every seven years, more or less, when the Big Wet finally comes, a river runs down here from bank to bank."

"Go on," Sarah said impressed.

Cody said, "During the Big Wet I told you about when dad went for a grader to resolve the plight of my pregnant aunt, the river was flowing over the railing of this bridge."

"Omigod," Sarah said.

The land was fairly flat but the Barr's house and truck sheds were on a huge knoll a couple of hundred yards beyond the river, up above historic flood levels.

"This is am American vehicle isn't it?" Sarah asked.

"Yeah the latest model Jeep Grand Cherokee," Ron said. "Too many folk around here drive Holdens (General Motors), Falcons (Fords) and Toyotas. I've had a Jeep since way back."

"Way back where?"

"In time," he chuckled.

Ben who was driving said, "Standby, we'll go up the short way to demonstrate to Sarah why dad is a Jeep man."

The three women were sitting in the second row of seating and Cody whispered to Sarah, "Don't be scared. Ben wins four-wheel driving events and he knows dad would blow his ass off if he puts a dent in this new vehicle. It will be slow and bumpy getting up this slope but we'll get there... or Ben will kill us trying."