Go for It, but Tell Me Everything Ch. 02

Story Info
A wife's adventure with her husband's permission.
1.2k words
4.34
26.4k
16
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/06/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scorpio08
Scorpio08
117 Followers

The next evening, Mary put on a crotchless pair of panties, knelled between my legs and started to slowly stroke my dick. After licking my balls and the head of my dick, she said, "The next afternoon, I told my aunt that because of my morning flight, I'd be going to a different friend's house, one who lives near the airport. I packed up my belongings, and noticed I was out of condoms. In the city, I bought some more and decided to buy these panties.

Around 6:30, I was sitting on the hotel couch wearing these panties, having a glass of wine, when John walked in. I spread my legs showing him my pussy. He placed his briefcase on the kitchen table and came over to me. Without saying a word, he buried his face in my pussy and licked me until I came.

When he finished drinking my juices, he told me to bend over the arm of the couch. When I did, he rolled down these panties, dropped his pants, and took me from behind. After a couple of minutes, and thankfully before he came, he pulled out. He slid his hand along my wet pussy coating it with my juices. He wiped the inside of my ass cheeks and my ass-hole with his hand.

What happened next was unbelievable. He gently spread my ass cheeks and tongue fucked my ass. The more he did that the wetter I got. At one point, he slowly inserted his thumb in my ass-hole.

Neither one of us could take it any longer, so we went into the bedroom and he put on one of the condoms I bought earlier in the day. We fucked until we both came; him once, me couple of times.

We went to the hotel lounge and ordered something to eat with a few drinks. Of course, I was without my bra and panties. Whenever I could, I would casually flash anyone looking my way when I left the table to go to the restroom.

When we got back to the room, I thought he might like some ass play too. As I sucked his dick, I coated a finger with my pussy juice. When my finger was wet enough, I slowly inserted it into his ass-hole. I got it mostly in when he filled my mouth with cum."

At this point, I stiffened and exploded. Mary wasn't ready and she received a chest full of cum. After cleaning us both up she asked if I had enough. I asked if there was more, and she responded rubbing my ass-hole and said, "Yes!"

"We stayed up most of the night having anything goes animalistic sex. He stood me up against the wall and fucked me with one of my legs wrapped around his waist. There were times he had me on my back, or on my belly. Other times I was on all fours, or on my elbows and knees with my ass in the air. I remember straddling him. When I was facing him, he played with my bouncing tits, when I was facing away from him, he would rub my ass-hole.

The next morning, I finished putting on my makeup and walked out of the bathroom wrapped in a towel. What greeted me was my naked lover with a morning hard-on, sitting on a bed corner talking to someone on his cell phone. I walked over and inserted his dick in my mouth.

As I took him deep in my mouth, I heard him say, "She's still here, I'll ask, but she flies back this morning." John looked at me and said, "Mike, a friend of mine and his hotel guest are in a suite at the end of the hall. We've been invited to a nude continental breakfast." With that I dropped my towel and said, "Let's go." John was still sporting an erection when we put on the hotel bathrobes and walked barefoot down the hall.

We knocked on the door and a very pretty girl with short auburn hair, a small tuft of auburn hair above her pussy, and gravity defying tits greeted us. She said her name was Vicky, and we could leave our robes on the couch. We followed her naked ass over to the kitchen table to meet Mike.

Mike stood up to greet us with a hard dick that was at least 2 inches bigger than your's or John's. Like your's it had a slight curve, but no foreskin.

The coffee pot was on the counter so I slowly walked over to pour 2 cups, giving everyone ample time to stare at my ass. My return trip to the table was equally slow, giving everyone a glimpse of my neatly trimmed pussy and swaying tits.

The small talk dealt mostly about what went on in each suite, the night before. In addition to the 2 naked women at the table, this banter helped the guys maintain their erections. When it was time to leave, I walked to the sink with my empty coffee cup and thanked Vicky and Mike for their hospitality.

Everyone asked me to change my flight and stick around, but I said I have a very horny husband waiting to hear all about what happen to his wife. You can't believe how hard my nipples were or how wet I was from being in the company of these three naked people.

I stood between Vicky and John and bent over to give John a good-bye blow job. As I was sucking and stoking his dick, I felt Vicky's hand rubbing my ass, so I spread my legs a little and she slid her hand along my wet pussy.

The next thing I felt was her finger poking in and out of me. I thought my legs were going to give out. When Vicky remove her finger, I stopped sucking John, told him to stay, enjoy the rest of the morning, and that I had my own key card to let myself out. As I grabbed my robe, Vicky began sucking the finger she had in me, and asked again for me to change my mind.

I was in such a state, that when I got to my room, I realized I carried my robe over my arm and walked stark naked down the hall, past 2 housecleaning ladies!

I quickly threw on a sun dress and put my panties in my purse because I knew I'd be touching myself all the way to the car rental lot; thinking about what I experienced on this trip.

When I got out of the car, there was a big wet spot on the leather seat."

That was too much for me, and I once again came in Mary's mouth.

We never did try to figure out how many times Mary was fucked, how many times she came, how may blow jobs she gave or how many people saw her without clothes on.

For the longest time, I would ask her to recall her onetime uninhibited adventure. What happened those 2 nights and one morning rekindled our sex drive, which always led to incredible sex, but time has a way of catching up with you.

Menopause has changed Mary. She no longer has her figure, an exhibitionist's side, a desire to be adventurous, or a sex drive of any kind, but boy did we have a good run when we were younger.

If there is an interest, I'll share those true stories, too.

Scorpio08
Scorpio08
117 Followers