Go Get Em Zoey girl!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck yeah, that feels good daddy," she purred. "Keep doing that and I'm going to soak your cock." "Yes, fuck yes, right there." "That's the spot, right there."

My cock pistoned in and out. She was soaked. She coated my cock and it ran down my balls. I loved how wet she got when we fucked.

She pushed down on the counter with her hands and straigtned herself up.

"Fuck yes, I'm cumming," she cried. "Keep fucking my little pussy." "Fuck my little pussy daddy."

That did it for me, Not that I was going to last much longer then her anyway.

"Fuck, I'm going cum too," I cried.

"Yes, cum in my pussy," she pleaded. "Fill me with your cum." "Oh yes, god yes, I'm fucking cumming hard," she cried.

I flooded her already soaked cunt with my seed. It shot deep and hard into her wet hole. It started gushing out the sides as I continued to pump into her. I pushed hard one last time and went all the way in. I bottomed out and held as we both glowed with post orgasmic pride.

"Fuck yeah baby girl, that was good," I said.

"Thank you daddy," she said sweetly.

I remained inside of her as we rested. I looked at her face in the mirror as we both breathed hard. She had a sly little smile on her face.

"It was fun watching you fuck me in the mirror daddy," she said. "I was so fucking horny, now I'm a mess."

That was an understatement. Her pussy leaked both our cum out. Her ass to her thighs were coated in juice. It ran down her legs. My legs were coated with sweat and juice as well.

"I'm still a little horny daddy," she admitted.

"Give daddy a few hours to recover," I said. "We still have a tournament to play in."

I backed away and slid my softening cock from her. I slipped out easily. Cum dribbled from her again as she pushed herself away from the counter to avoid it draining into her shorts. It dropped on the floor as she stood with her legs apart. She look hot enough to fuck again I thought. My cock started to inflate again as I watched a drip string from her then fall.

"What daddy," she asked? A knowing grin on her face. She wanted to get fucked again too. I could see that from her twisted smile.

Bump!

"Your so funny Blanch," somebody cackled.

"What, I think Mary has a great cake recipe," Blanch replied.

Zoey and I froze in fear and looked at each other. How could I be so stupid I thought quickly as I looked for someplace to hide. It was Sunday but it was tournament Sunday. Men and women both played today.

Zoey stood up straight and pulled her shorts most of the way up her legs so she could move. She pointed and pushed me as I shuffled along. Where the hell was she taking me I wondered.

She stopped me at her locker and giggled her little girl giggle. What was on her mind. There was no way I was going to get out of here. We were so busted.

They all laughed again.

"Well you gals don't know what you are talking about then," Blanch retorted from the laugh. "You just have to try it once."

"In," Zoey cried. They were coming closer but hadn't seen us yet.

In her locker I wondered. Of all the cliché things to do in a locker room I was about get stuffed into a locker. This or get busted I thought.

I tried to ease in but Zoey pushed me in. She clicked the door shut. She quickly pulled up her shorts and shuffled away, legs closed tightly together to keep from leaking everywhere. She headed towards the bathroom to get cleaned up. She slipped away before they saw her.

Cramped inside her tight wooden locker I tried to make the best with what I had. I turned slowly and leaned back to get comfortable. I could see a little out of the wooden slats. I noticed Zoey's white little under garmet on the floor.

At first I was worried but then I realized these old hens had 10 to 20 years on me and I didn't have clue to what it was. They wouldn't know a thing.

They laughed some more at poor Blanch before stepping up to the mirror. They primped and freshened themselves up. I had seen them around the clubhouse and I knew the type of women they were. They joined the club just to say they were members. They didn't care about the game, they just liked to dress up for it and gossip about everyone else.

They talked and cackled on about this and that as they looked over themselves for far to long. I was growing impatient in the cramped locker. I adjusted myself to try and get a little more comfort. I realized my pants were still down.

Finally one of them noticed the garmet. She picked it up and looked it over.

"What's this," Blanch turned and asked the others? She slipped a little in the mess that fell from Zoey. I got a soft chuckle from that.

"Let me see that," the ring leader of the group said. I couldn't remember her name but I knew she was a conceded prude. I watched as she snatched it from Blanch and looked it over. She couldn't figure it out so she passed it along. She rubbed her thumb over her fingers to try and figure out why her fingers were wet.

I had a chuckle as I realized it was Zoey's juice all over her fingers. She would die if she knew. The next passed it along to the next. She put it on her head.

"It's a headband," she exclaimed. It held for a second before slipping up and falling off.

"That's about as dumb as that stupid flower thing Marcy had in her hair," the head hen cried. They all laughed loudly.

Blanch picked it up and looked it over once more. Still dumbfounded she tossed it into the trash. They continued on about Marcy.

Ok, come on I thought. It's cramped in here and it would be nice to get my pants pulled back up. I still wanted to finish warming up too. I could do nothing but sit and wait patiently.

"Lets go start the day off right and get a Mimosa," Blanch suggested.

"Like it's your first one," Mary cried.

"A Mimosa would be," Blanch laughed.

Finally please leave I thought. My legs were growing tired in this cramped space.

"You lush," the head hen cried! They all cackled again as they started for the door. They laughed their way out the door. It was silent in the locker room now.

I bumped the door. Great it only opened from the outside. Where the fuck was Zoey! Click, it opened and the light came in. There was Zoey with her shit eating grin on her face. She was all put back together and ready for golf. I hopped out and pulled my pants up. I quickly readied myself and then headed for the door.

"You going commando Zoey girl," I asked? I already knew the answer I just wanted to hear her say it. It would only fuel my lust for her. Golf was going to be hard today.

"Why daddy," Zoey said in protest. "I never would have thought you would ask such a question." "How would you even know unless you took them off yourself."

I played along with her drama.

"Because your ass has been driving me wild all morning," I replied.

"Daddy," she gasped with her eyebrows raised. "Such a sick man."

"If my bad girl would hit straight I wouldn't have to stare," I replied.

"I would drive straight if I wasn't thinking about your big, fat,"... she fell silent as I opened the door a foot and peaked out. The coast was clear.

The little vixen leaned in and whispered "cock." Her hot breath on my ear made my cock tingle with excitement. She reached down and cupped it softly as I swung the door open and stepped out. I was already semi hard. This wasn't making it better.

"That will fix it," I muttered as I looked at the tournament board. We were teeing off at 7:07 with Jeff Johnson and Easelee Grant. (That's pronounced ease lee.)

I groaned at both time and the fact that we were with Jeff. I knew why we were with Jeff but it didn't mean I had to like it.

Jeff took his game way to serious and followed every USGA rule to the letter. I'm all for fair play but some abstract rule that you break and you don't know about he tells you. Then you have to penelize yourself accordingly. He was just a pain. It was ok on days like today where something was on the line but in casual play you wanted to strangle him. He was there to keep Zoey and I honest even though we wouldn't cheat.

Easelee was the complete opposite of Jeff. He was always funny and easy to golf with. He did have a goofy side and some of the stuff he said you just laughed at even though you had no idea what he was getting at. He may have fallen from the retard tree and hit a few brances on the way down. He was in the group to mellow Jeff out I assumed.

I looked at my watch. 6:52. "Lets go back to the range Zoey," I said. We headed out to the cart and back to the range. I parked and pulled my wedge from the bag. Zoey sat quietly un the cart.

"You coming," I asked?

"I already did," she smirked. A coy smile crossed her lips.

"Keep it up you," I replied shaking my finger sarcastically at her.

"What daddy," she teased.

I pointed to the range again asking if she was going to come with me.

"No thanks daddy, I'm going to rest," she said. She sat as I walked off. I took a few swings as Zoey set up her stuff in the cart.

We arrived at the tee right at 7:07. Jeff had just hit and Easelee was getting set to.

"There you are," Easelee cried with a laugh. "Thought you were buying a new car he joked." Zoey and I chuckled a little. We looked at each other with an I'm clueless look as to what he meant.

"Almost had to penalize you a stroke for being late," Jeff groaned. Zoey giggled her little girl giggle at that comment. I knew what she was thinking. Stroke.

"Don't worry we are here," I replied. He snorted a little in his pain in the ass way.

Easelee fired away. It went well left.

"We can find that," he cheerfully said.

"You better hit another," Jeff piped in.

Easelee was on his way to the cart and wasn't turning back.

"All right Zoey girl," I said. "We're back at tee box 2 so it will play long and hard." She smiled an evil smile at me. Why did I say that?

"Long and hard huh daddy," she teased. She squeezed my thigh high up next to my cock. She brushed it as she released. Fuck was she being bold.

"She isn't playing from the women's tee," Jeff asked?

"She's in the men's flight," I barked. He snorted again.

"Don't worry Mr. Johnson, I will be fine," she said sweetly.

She strode to the tee. I watched her soft and pleasant ass as she worked herself up the incline to the tee. She glanced back at me and smiled. She knew what I was staring at. How could I not with an ass like hers.

She bent over blatantly and placed her ball on the tee. The white shorts pulled tight against her ass. I sighed as I noticed her shorts cling to her puss. They were wet and somewhat see through. I could see her lips fold the fabric as they pressed tight against them.

She pulled some grass and tossed it into the air as she stood. The show was over. I snapped back and pulled my club and ball. I walked up and looked over the hole with her as she decided where to go.

"No wind," she stated.

"How far are the traps daddy," she asked softly?

"225 and 280 left to right," I replied. "Hold your shot right." "You should reach the left so don't go that way."

"I know daddy," she replied sweetly.

"Let it fly Zoey girl," I encouraged.

I stepped back off the tee box so I could watch her ass and stay out of view. More for the ass shot. I WAS a sick man I thought.

She went through her mental check list and then swung.

Pop! Ball took flight with a rapid ascent and was heading out a long way. Her normal drive was around 225. Good for a girl. This was heading much further.

"Get down," I said softly as I moved to stand next to her and watch it fly. It was carrying all the way to the right trap. It finally dropped down and rolled a bit.

"Damn Zoey," I exclaimed!

"Well bless my aunt Betty, what did they load you up on this morning Zoey," Easelee asked? Zoey had that shit eating smile on her face.

"I had my Wheaties and a shot of protein this morning," she said coyly. I laughed at that one.

She teasingly bent down and pulled her broken tee out of the ground. She bumped her ass into my crotch as she backed up and stood. My cock swelled at the sight and touch.

"You're up daddy," she said coyly as she looked towards my cock.

"I know," I replied.

I teed it up and looked to where I would go. I wasn't a big hitter, 240 on a good day. I wasn't loose either so I decided to hit easy. I took my line then did my normal rub my nose preshot ritual. I inhaled her scent on my fingers. My cock jumped at the intoxicating aroma of her pussy.

Address the ball and relax I told myself. I swung and hit her average. I walked back to the cart a little embarrassed at that. The only thing that made it better was that she had out drove Jeff by a mile. She had me by 50 yards.

We started down the path to find the balls. Jeff had hit his off the toe so it didn't go far. That's why he was pissed already.

"Why are your shorts all wet," I asked?

"You're still leaking from me," she replied.

"Is it that obvious," she asked softly?

"You're pretty well see through," I replied.

"Oh well," she shrugged. "It will give you something to think about for when the round is over," she said seductively.

I turned my head slightly at her. She had a wicked little grin plastered on her face as she looked straight ahead. My cock swelled again. We reached the area where Easelee had lost his ball.

We got out and had a look while he waited for Jeff to take his second shot. She bent over and looked under a hedge row. There was her pussy pressing hard against the fabric.

"Here it is," she cried. "Just over the hedges." I shook back to reality and looked with her. Surprisingly he had a shot. Jeff slapped his shot down the fairway but was still 50 yards from the green. They started our way.

Easelee slapped it out over the hedges and back into the fairway. It landed by my ball. We drove up and hit. Both reached the green. Then it was off to Zoey's ball.

"272, Zoey you crushed it," I cheered. She smiled her big smile. She loved it when I was proud of her.

"Image if you would have had two protein shots," Easelee teased.

"I wanted to but daddy said they had to be a couple of hours apart," she fired back.

I gave her a hurt look.

"Awe daddy its ok, I like getting my protein over the course of the day," she teased. "It's much more satisfying that way."

I gave her a serious look. She knew what I meant by it.

"Zoey, let's get serious about today," I said. "Try to play this like it's districts."

"Yes daddy," Zoey replied softly. She looked a little belittled.

I got out of the cart and went to the back to help her pull a club.

"If you're a good girl and don't tease daddy too much I will reward you with more protein," I joked.

"I can't promise you anything daddy," she replied. "I'm especially horny right now."

She smiled a knowing smile as I burned a hole in her shorts looking at her ass as she addressed the ball.

She struck the ball perfect and sent it at the pin. It landed softly and spun back to six inches from the hole. She smiled as we all clapped.

The teasing continued but not as blatant as it was. She still had me horny as hell as we played on. She was having the best round of her life. Birdies on 1, 4, and 7 with pars on all the rest. I had 16 pars and a double bogey going to 18. It was Zoey and Jeff tied going into the final hole, a long par 5. I don't know how Jeff played so well but he had his days.

"Go get em Zoey girl," I said. I slapped her tight ass and gave it a quick squeeze. She turned and smiled at me. It was the first time I had made sexual contact with her since the first hole. I was watching her though. The putts were killing me. Squatting and lining it up with me looking right at her. She saw but remained focused on her game. It was hot to watch her move around the course and be so focused but have that sexual glow. I wanted her and bad.

"Thanks daddy," she replied happily. I followed her up to the tee. I was too far behind her and Jeff so I focused on her game.

"Dog leg right Zoey," I reminded her. It wasn't like we had never played the course but making her look at what she had would help her when I wasn't there to guide her.

"If I cut the dog off can I get to the green in two," she asked?

"That's so risky baby," I replied. "I don't know." "You would have to hit a drive like you did on the first." "Even then you are still a long ways out."

"How far of a second would I have," she asked?

"At least 220 if you hit 280 again," I said thinking quickly.

"Wind is at my back," she offered. We both looked over the hole again and watched the trees move.

"You going to hit sometime today," Jeff asked?

"I want to pressure him," she said as she watched my face twist with anger.

"You better pick a good line and don't doubt yourself," I said. "I know you can do it." I slapped her ass again and took my place to line her up.

"Hummm," she growled. She spiked the ball and got ready.

"I'm going for the right of the 3rd trap," she stated.

"Looks good," I encouraged.

She set up and started. Weight back, arms straight, wrists cocked. It reversed in order but in perfect harmony. Her weight shifted forward, hips turned to the target as her torso up remained behind the ball. She came around and unloaded her wrists just before impact. The ball launched high as her shoulders brought her head around and up to locate the ball.

She was such a good listener I thought. That's why she did so well. She listened to what I told her and she went out and did it. Flexibility didn't hurt either, in golf or earlier in the locker room.

The ball sailed through the air a little farther right then she wanted but the fact that she hit it so flush and we had a tailwind helped her ball. It touched down right of the trap and settled on the right side in the first cut about 285 yards out.

I hugged her tight from behind. "Fuck yeah you did it Zoey." She softly pushed against my cock as Jeff strode by to take his shot. He snorted his disapproval. She left the tee box as Jeff set up. I walked off and cleared out of his view.

He struck it well but landed left of the trap at about 260. I drove 240 and Easelee a wonderful 210. He was older so that was good for him.

Easelee and I laid up. I was in coach mode wanting to help Zoey win. Jeff punched his shot up and rolled it just on the green but left a long putt. The pressure was back on Zoey now.

"215 to the center," I said. "Pin is playing back and wind is now blowing in from our backs and right."

"4 hybrid," Zoey asked?

"It's an awful long shot Zoey," I gave my honest assement. "He has a long putt too." "If you lay up you can play for position and get a great 3rd shot." "You are playing that sandwedge perfect today."

"I just hate to waste this drive," she said. Her look was so serious and focused. She looked so hot as she glistened with sweat in the mid day heat. Her shorts were very see through now as they were soaked with sweat. She had untucked her shirt to cover her butt so it wouldn't be so noticeable to the others. I wanted her.

"Up to you baby," I said. "It was a perfect drive but it's far out from here."

She pulled her pitching wedge out to play the lay up. Good girl I thought. I didn't know if she could get there or not with the 4. If she got a good roll she would be just as far away from the hole as Jeff. Or she could press to hard and pull her shot. I really wanted her to beat Jeff.

She fired her wedge to 100 yards out. Perfect range for her sand wedge. Easelee and I had 120 in and we both hit the green. Zoey pulled her club and confidently hit her shot. It flew high into the air and softly landed 3 feet in front of the hole and spun to a stop.

Easelee clapped as Jeff punched the pedal to the floor and sped off to the green.

"Good job Zoey girl," I cheered.

"Thanks daddy," she smiled. She hugged me and gave me a soft kiss on the lips. I kissed her back softly as she let a soft moan escape into my mouth. My hand went down between her legs as she stood outside the cart and leaned in for her kiss. I felt her soft lips through the wet fabric as she moaned again.