Go-Go Control Ch. 01

Story Info
Sub English man becomes willing slave to Asian Go-Go dancer.
4.2k words
4.42
41.8k
22

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 02/11/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
assislave
assislave
41 Followers

Chapter 01 - A Goddess Found

These events are based on a true story.

Please note that the dialogue of the Go-Go dancer is not grammatically correct English but reflects the kind of English spoken by some people in the country that this story is set.

I could not, would not, take my eyes off of her.

The subdued lights and techno music complimented her beautiful body as she gyrated on the pole; a smile crossed her face, signalling her awareness of the effect she was having on me.

The Go-Go club was new and had only been open a couple of weeks. Clubs like this one in the sleazy Asian resort town popped up like mushrooms after a rain shower. But the place was new and therefore required visiting for any tourist or ex pat, at least until the novelty wore off.

I had recently taken early retirement in the resort; a large private income and modern fully fitted three bedroom duplex condo ensured that life was good, although, one had to be careful that the lifestyle here didn't swallow you up so that you disappeared into its jaded world.

It was my second visit to this new club. I had seen the beautiful young woman dance last night and couldn't resist revisiting the place to watch her again. I was in luck, she was dancing on a pole as I took a seat at the front of the cat walk stage, ordered a cold one, and settled in to enjoy the view, and what a view.

She was young with a sexy face and slim body. She was at one with the pole as her naked body coiled and stretched around it. After watching her for several minutes, I knew that we'd be leaving together later and if she accepted my proposition; then my submissive fantasies could be realized.

After finishing her dance session, the beautiful Go-Go dancer appeared at my shoulder; she smiled.

"You buy drink for me?"

I nodded assent as she slid into an empty chair by my side; she was still completely naked except for a pair of stiletto high heels. I was mesmerized by her.

Her name was Jet; she was nineteen years old, and spoke English which admittedly wasn't Oxbridge, but was understandable. She came from the poorer northern part of the country and had worked in the bar and Go-Go scene for a couple of years, including being pimped by a powerful local politician when she was younger; as part of his personal wealth creation scheme.

She asked me if I was on holiday and what country I came from; the usual opening conversation for most bar/Go-Go girls in this country. After a few more drinks and some time to size me up; her next question was more interesting.

"You want go wid me? You pay bar?

I answered in the affirmative and we celebrated with another round of drinks.

Her bar fine was steep, but not unexpected as this club was more up market than many of the sleaze pits found in this town; added to the fact that she was very beautiful, so I didn't balk at the price.

"I want stay wid you all night."

I agreed that all night was good for me and we would discuss the financial arrangements in private when we got back to my home; in this country nothing was for free.

She quickly disappeared to change into her clothes and returned wearing a tight fitting sexy black silk dress, cut just below her pert arse and prominently displaying her long bare shapely coffee coloured legs. It would be no understatement to admit that I was champing at the bit to get her back to my condo.

We both sat on the large leather sofa in my lounge sipping our drinks -- sang song coke for her (Thai whiskey & coke), and vodka tonic for me. She smiled as I explained that I wanted more than just sex with her; what I wanted was to be her slave all night and that she would control me and do anything that she wanted; there would of course be extra money for her if she agreed. She continued smiling but with a slightly puzzled look on her face.

"You want me be strong arm wid you?

"Yes, good, you be strong arm with me, use me as slave."

I think she understood, but to make certain, and working on the assumption that a picture paints a thousand words, I booted up my note book computer, clicked 'my videos', and selected a file.

The movie started with a kneeling bound slave awaiting the arrival of his mistress; there was a click of heels on the stone floor as the dominatrix entered the room, she was naked and held a riding crop. She settled herself into a large arm chair and snapped her fingers. The slave crawled over to her and she seized his dog leash affixed to a collar about his neck. His face was thrust between her thighs as she issued a one word command.

"Lick."

I showed Jet three similar videos and she smiled and giggled throughout. When the last video had finished she looked carefully at me.

"I think you like strong girl, tell you what do, lick feet, pussy, arse. I unerstand you, tell you what do, make slave to me?

I nodded agreement and was pleased that she had understood what I wanted.

We moved to the master bedroom and I left her sipping her drink on the bed while I removed from a cupboard an assortment of accessories for use in the role play.

Jet examined the bondage and CP equipment for several minutes.

"Take clothe off now."

I quickly complied and stood before her naked and clearly aroused. She looked at my erect cock and giggled.

"Slave only cum if I say okay, maybe not say okay, so no cum."

She had certainly made a firm positive start and I nodded to indicate that I understood. She pointed her finger down to the floor and I quickly fell to my knees.

Jet cuffed my hands behind my back and fixed shackles to my ankles; she placed a dog collar around my neck and attached a metal dog chain to it. She then slipped out of her dress and except for her micro thong, stood naked before me. I was her plaything now and she wasted no time in assuming the role that I desired of her. A pretty bare foot with clear varnished white capped toenails was placed on the top of my head forcing it down so that my mouth rested on her other foot.

"I no shower, foot have dirt, clean wid you tongue."

My tongue quickly set to work licking along the length of her foot and removing the sweat from the sole & between her toes; my head was kept firmly in place with her other foot. After a period of licking and sucking her foot clean, I was instructed to attend to her other foot.

"If you tongue no good for clean, then this."

I received three hard cuts from a riding crop across my arse that stung and nearly brought tears to my eyes. As I continued sucking and lapping my tongue on her foot her giggling increase and I thought that maybe she was enjoying this as much as me.

I continued to lick her pretty foot until she pulled away to recline on the bed and look down at me in my kneeling position. She indicated her glass.

"Glass empty my slave, get drink, not stand, crawl, I watch movie on TV."

I quickly moved on my hands and knees to get a refill and felt an intense wave of pleasure at serving this gorgeous young goddess.

After I handed her the full glass of iced sang song coke, my face received three hard slaps; my dog leash was then yanked and I was pulled up onto the bed until my face was between her silky smooth thighs and my eyes fixed on her miniscule thong and the developing damp patch on the material covering her pussy.

"Use you mouth, take off."

I quickly complied with her instruction, using my lips, teeth and tongue to remove it. She moved onto her side to allow me access to the string between her arse cheeks and I pulled it all the way down her legs and past her pretty feet.

She used the TV remote and the wall mounted plasma screen flashed on.

"I watch movie, you lick pussy slow, I tell when lick faster."

She then demonstrated how I was to receive instructions for my next task by pulling tighter on the leash.

"You tongue make me cum many time or more strong arm on you arse."

I again received a couple of cuts from the crop to emphasize her point and then she fully opened her thighs draping one of her legs across my back to receive the slavish worship by my tongue into her fragrant shaven pussy.

As she lay there sipping her drink and watching the TV my tongue continued to lap and suck at the sweetness; pleased at her sighs of pleasure which seemed to reward my efforts.

She yanked my leash several times to increase the speed of my tongue which was now lapping her delicate clit; my face was slick with her juices. I had lost complete track of time while servicing this Asian Goddess and had become completely focused on the pleasure of fulfilling my slave task; my balls ached in their desire to cum and my cock was a rigid pole; but she had said that my sexual release would only be possible at her whim. Sweat continued to run off my body as I sucked on her clit and even the air conditioner struggled to cool my body from the sexual tension and the exertions of my over worked tongue.

At the conclusion of the movie she pushed my face away from her pussy with her foot and instructed me to get another refill for her glass. While quickly carrying out this instruction I thought of what a privilege it was to serve this young woman, to be completely at her command and whim, to be her complete slave; my oral tasks were not over yet.

I handed her the refilled glass and waited in the kneeling position for further instructions.

"You tongue very good my slave, cum many time, make happy. You make more happy now, need you tongue again while I Make phone."

I was again pulled onto the bed and told to lie flat on my back. She sorted through the collection of accessories and returned to the bed with some lengths of cord. Straddling my stomach with her back facing my head; my cock & balls were tied up in an arrangement that left them completely bound; she left a long length of cord attached that could be used as a cock & ball leash, for pulling when she desired it. It took all of my will power not to release a Tsunami of cum from my throbbing cock as she put the bindings in place. I was determined though, that my release would only occur when Goddess Jet allowed it.

I looked on in ecstasy as with leash in hand, she moved backwards along my body so that her beautiful arse was positioned directly over my face.

"Now tongue lick hole, make cum more, same before, I pull you cock & ball, tell when lick faster, lick deeper. You no cum, only if I tell. Have air only nit noi."

She had lapsed into two words from her own language, but I knew that while my tongue was again going to be used for her pleasure, that I would only be allowed sufficient air to breathe - a little bit.

My world then became her beautiful pert arse as it descended firmly onto my face. A sharp tug to my cock & balls instructed me to get my tongue working on pleasuring her beautiful arse hole; I quickly located her rose bud and started to lick gently in a circular motion; my beautiful Goddess continued speaking into her cell phone.

Goddess Jet's long cell phone conversation was interspersed with her giggles and laughter, but not being proficient in her language and with the muffling effect of being smothered; it was impossible to guess what the conversation was about. Several more jerks on the cock & ball leash encouraged me to probe my tongue deeper into her arse hole and my face again became flooded with her juices. She skilfully wiggled her arse so as to derive maximum pleasure from my tongue and ensuring that I had sufficient air to breathe. Each time that my Goddess pulled on the leash to convey instructions, I thought that my balls would explode, releasing my cum; so I concentrated on keeping my attention fixed on the assigned task and continued to work my tongue deeper into her arse.

After about an hour, although it seemed like two, she finished her phone call and bought her full weight down onto my face; her ragged breathing and cries of -- oi,oi,oi,oi,oi, indicated that she was approaching an earth shattering orgasm; although my air supply was virtually cut off at this point, my tongue stretched to its fullest extent inside her arse so that I would please her; there was no question in my mind that I wanted to serve this young woman as a servile slave and would do anything demanded of me to satisfy her wishes.

The intensity of her excitement finally reached a crescendo as she ground her arse further down onto my face in search of even deeper penetration from my slave tongue; when she was fully satisfied, my sweat and juice covered face was released from its glorious prison and my lungs sucked in more air.

My Goddess sighed in contentment as she pulled my dog collar leash to position me on my knees at the foot of the bed; she smiled and gave me a long look before speaking.

"You face good for sit my slave, make feel soooo good. Now I sleep. You sleep on floor. But not want you move, so I tie more. You think me while dream. No cum yet, maybe tomorrow, maybe no. Can cum only if I say."

And with that she instructed me to lay on my stomach, flat on the floor at the foot of the bed. She bent my legs upwards to secure the ankle chains to my dog collar so that I was folded nearly double in a hog tied position. She retrieved her thong and screwed it up into a ball and instructed me to open my mouth.

"Can clean thong wid tongue before sleep."

She had found a ball gag amongst the accessories which was then tightly secured in my mouth on top of the thong. I was then left completely immobile to lick and suck on her thong as my Goddess got into my bed and turned off the bedside lamp, plunging the bedroom into darkness so that we could both sleep.

Before sleep took me I pondered on my experience of the last few hours; I was slightly uncomfortable in my bound condition and felt a little tied from the energy I'd expended from the use of my tongue on her feet, pussy & arse. My balls still ached for release, but that clearly wasn't going to happen yet. Quite frankly I was in awe of this young woman and the ease in which she had assumed her role as a bitch Goddess extraordinaire; perhaps she was more experienced than I had first thought or maybe she was naturally dominant or looking for a counter to the society that she lived and worked in; her Asian country was male dominated and her usual work clients were used to giving her instructions for a variety of sexual services in situations where they had control. As I slowly ran my tongue over her thong and felt myself drifting into sleep, I didn't care; just a deep sense of contentment that I was serving her.

I awoke feeling groggy with a slight dull ache throughout my body caused by the stiffening of my limbs and reduced circulation. My brain quickly clicked into gear and I remembered why I was hog tied on the floor. As I was still bound and completely secured into the same position I surmised that Goddess Jet must still be asleep; I moved my head with some effort and caught sight of her prone form lying under the cover of the bed; women in Jet's line of work were never early risers so it must have been late morning or early afternoon; all I could do was await her return to the land of the living as I dozed off to sleep again.

I felt a gentle tapping sensation in my head as I came out of my short doze; Goddess Jet was sitting on the end of the bed brushing her feet against my face. Her beautiful naked body had lost none of its allure and it was painful as my cock tried to become erect but was counteracted by the bindings. Continuing to brush her foot against my face she reached down giggling to remove the ball gag and thong from my mouth.

"My slave have good sleep?"

I nodded.

"You still want be slave today? Up to you."

Although my voice was decidedly croaky, I managed to indicate that I was still her slave. She seemed pleased at my answer and launched herself off the bed.

"I go pee pee, stick tongue out."

With that she disappeared out of the door en route to the bathroom. I was left waiting for her return and wondering what my next servile duty would be. The ache in my balls had returned and the pain in my cock increased as it pulled against its bindings.

She returned and positioned herself so that her shaven pussy was about an inch from my face.

"Need you tongue for clean pee pee."

My head was pulled forward with a yank on the dog collar leash so that once again my face was buried in her sweet slit and my tongue started licking all of her golden droplets.

After this task was completed to my Goddesses satisfaction she pulled her pussy away from my face and servile tongue.

"I go shower."

So I was left alone again, still bound and with the taste of her pee and stale & fresh pussy juices on my tongue.

Her shower completed and her body covered by a bath robe she removed my bindings and released me from bondage, including the cords placed on my cock and balls. I stretched and rubbed my arms and legs to restore circulation and ease the stiffness in my joints. My bladder was bursting to pee so I asked permission and was allowed to visit the bathroom.

After I had returned my goddess pointed her finger to the floor and I resumed my position at her feet.

"Cannot stay long, must go back my apartment, but eat first."

I took the hint and pulled the room service menu from a drawer and handed it to her. Although I lived in my own condominium with fully fitted kitchen, it was part of a resort complex that provided five star hotel type services. She indicated her choice of food and I ordered our requirements from room service. I asked her if it was okay to put on a bath robe, so as not to embarrass the room service steward when the food was delivered; she agreed and we both sat on the balcony to talk. The first order of business was to pay her for services rendered, her fee was high but I didn't begrudge one iota of it, she had played her role perfectly even if my balls still ached like hell, perhaps she would allow me to cum finally, after we'd eaten. I then remembered that she'd only said maybe. She inspected her thong which had been in my mouth earlier and said that I would make a good cleaner for all of her used underwear. It was still Goddess & slave even in our casual talk, and I liked that, it was erotic that she still kept to her role and had not cast it off to exit quickly stage right after money had changed hands.

The food arrived on a trolley and I told the steward to leave it by the table.

She instructed me to remove my robe so that I was completely naked again and she refitted my dog collar and leash before reseating herself at the table while I Laid out her food. That completed, she told me that I was to eat mine on the floor at her feet while she used my back as a foot rest; our game wasn't over yet.

The distraction of conversation and eating had taken my mind off the ache in my balls for a while, but it was short lived as kneeling before my seated goddess I lit her cigarette and without giving it conscious thought, offered my open mouth for use as an ash tray. She giggled at this and surveyed my naked kneeling form with erection prominent.

"I no let you come today, must wait until I say yes, like see begging in you eyes, make me very wet pussy when I see. Maybe not let cum ever."

Her giggling increased at her own comment and its effect, obvious in my crest fallen face. She rose from the table and stubbed her cigarette into the ash tray; it would appear that my mouth was only to be used for ash at the moment and not spent cigarette ends; although I Wouldn't have minded if she had, such was my adoration for her and the spell she had woven upon me. She returned to the table with the same selection of cords that had previously been used to constrict my cock and balls.

"I make sure not cum when I no here."

Before applying the bindings again she gently ran a long finger nail across the top of my cock in a teasing motion as I gritted my teeth and thought about the weather; she was testing my control and the extent of the power that she exerted over me. She continued to tease as her sharp finger nail was inserted into my cock hole and I continued to shudder and sweat on the brink of release. Sensing this, she removed her finger from the top of my throbbing pole and was all business as she bound up my cock & balls until they were completely encased again in their cord prison.

assislave
assislave
41 Followers
12