Go-Go Control Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
assislave
assislave
41 Followers

"Now, no easy for you cum, must wait for see again."

This comment begged the obvious question. When?

Keeping me on tenterhooks she ignored my question and said that she had to go, but before leaving I was to get her clothes and dress her, but no standing, crawling only. So I crawled to the main bedroom to retrieve her dress, handbag and stiletto heeled shoes; I carried her shoes using my mouth and the handbag I placed upon my back.

Waiting on my knees before my beautiful young Goddess I was instructed to put her thong on using only my mouth; I laid it out on the floor and she placed her two pretty feet into it and using only my teeth I pulled the thong up so that the front part was positioned correctly over her pussy and the back part disappeared into her shapely arse. She then bent down so that I could stretch up and place her dress over her head before straightening it up. Only her shoes remained and for this the instruction was again mouth only. She sat down on the chair as I lifted each foot into the shoes; I then lay flat out on the floor and used my mouth and teeth on the high heels so that they were fitted onto her feet.

Except for the instructions I'd been given regarding dressing, Goddess Jet had remained silent throughout although her face held a smile as a reward for my efficient execution of her commands. She had not quite finished with me yet and instructed that still in my kneeling position, I lean forward on my hands so that she could use my back as a chair while she applied fresh make up and brushed her long black hair.

"I think you like very much strong girl my slave, I very happy now. You want me make more slave you, then no hap come to my club, I give phone number for you, but can come back later, you want?"

I nodded quickly that would be more than acceptable; in fact I could hardly wait, and we agreed a time that she would return.

"Leave door open for when come. And want you have no clothe and kneel down for me."

Again I nodded eagerly and said that I agreed.

"We talk later about you cum, I bring surprise to you."

And with that she pushed herself up from my back, collected her handbag strode towards the door, and was gone.

I would count the hours until her return, but for the sake of my bound aching balls & throbbing cock, I would try to occupy my mind with something else.

Chapter 02 - More Control

Coming soon

assislave
assislave
41 Followers
12