Go Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Laura, Laura, Laura, damn!" I exclaimed. "Oh, my God!"

She slowly stood, still holding me in her right hand as I softened. "Did you like it?"

"Like it? My God, I loved it! That was the most exciting thing I ever remember."

"Good. There's more to come, if you want it."

"I want it. I definitely want the more to come."

"Me too." She stretched up and gave me a tender kiss. I grasped the back of her neck and drew her closer, deepening the kiss. I could taste myself on her tongue as mine met hers. It was a deep kiss, but a tender one.

She broke the kiss and lowered herself from her tiptoes. "I want to go brush my teeth, and then I'll get busy with dinner. And, I've got to change my panties; for some reason, these are soaking wet." She smiled at me again. "Thank you, Steve, for what you did for me and for letting me pleasure you. Are you OK?"

"Absolutely," I replied, my heart rate approaching normal. "And, thank you."

She gave me a peck on the cheek and bent down to grab my boxers and slacks, pulling them up to a point where I could walk. She patted my butt, and then pressed on it to start me from the kitchen. I grabbed my pants and held them up to keep from tripping. Laura followed me down the hallway.

"Laura?" I called just before we entered the bedrooms.

"Yes, Steve?"

"You were absolutely right about one thing."

"What's that?"

"You are talented in the kitchen."

12