Go Skinny-Dipping

Story Info
Hot and sticky, so let's take a quick dip.
2.5k words
4.04
43.9k
22
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,547 Followers

Have you ever been in a position where you want to do something that you know you shouldn't but you think, "Nobody will know. Why not?" That's the position we had been in and like everyone else in that situation we made the wrong choice.

My name's Pamela. I live on a cattle ranch with my father, who's the foreman of the ranch. I'm eighteen, with brown eyes and brown hair and, what with all the sunshine I get, effectively brown skin. I'm also rather fit, because you don't get a chance to be idle on a ranch where my father is the foreman. At least, I don't.

Jerry is the son of the owner and I've known him for eighteen years. That's right, all my life, although not all of his as he's several months older than me. He's blond, with blue eyes, with the sun ensuring that his hair is really blond. Like me, he's heavily tanned and quite fit. Both my father and his make sure that he doesn't have time to be idle.

I would like to point out that Jerry is not a love interest. He's more like my brother, with his father being an adopted uncle. I know that Jerry also considers me in the light of a sister as he's always asking for advice about his current girlfriend.

Anyway, to get to the point, Jerry and I had been out doing a count of calves in one of the distant grazing areas and looking to see if there were any potential problems. It was late spring and it was hot, and working around cattle is hard work, and the fool beasts throw up a lot of dust, so we were both hot and sweaty and sticky and dirty.

We were heading back towards the ranch house when we came to the river.

"God, that water looks cool," I grumbled. "I'd much rather be in there swimming than up here riding this damn horse."

"Me, too," said Jerry with a grin, "but needs must when the devil drives and if we don't get back fairly soon there'll be a couple of devils on our cases."

"Maybe, but we do have some time," I pointed out. "If I'd thought to bring my bathing costume with me I'd be changing and diving in for a few minutes at least."

"I know what you mean," Jerry said, and we just sat for a few moments looking at that cool water. What a waste to just see it go rolling by.

"Um, we don't actually need bathers," Jerry said. "As long as we're away from the trail, like just up past those trees where the large pool is, no-one would notice us and we could have a quick dip."

"What, go skinny-dipping? I couldn't. It wouldn't be right."

"So who would know? I'll turn my back while you get undressed and go in and then I'll join you. You'll effectively be covered by the water. After we've had our swim I'll leave first and keep an eye out while you get out and dressed."

I hesitated. There it was. The choice where the answer should be no, but the idea was so appealing. I wasn't worried about Jerry in a sexual sort of way as, like I said, he was more a brother than anything else. It would feel like incest to get passionate with him. Neither was he likely to get ideas and jump me, because basically he was a nice guy.

"Why not?" I said, succumbing to temptation. "Let's go."

That water was so cool and refreshing. I was able to wash off all the grit and grime and just relax for a few minutes. I was about to suggest that we should start to head on back to the ranch house when an angry voice interrupted us.

"What the hell do you think you're doing," Thomas thundered. Thomas, unfortunately, was Jerry's father.

"Out, now," he yelled, and Jerry almost walked on the water in his hurry to leave the pool.

"I'll see you back in the house," Thomas snarled, and the last I saw of Jerry was him pulling up his jeans as he ran for his horse, carrying the rest of his things with him as he went.

"I'm waiting, Pamela," Thomas reminded me, as if I needed reminding.

"And you can keep on waiting," I said tartly. "If you think I'm leaving the pool dressed this way with you waiting you have another think coming."

"Don't you mean undressed that way," he said sarcastically.

"Maybe I do," I said defiantly, "but that's all the more reason why I'm not coming out."

"But it's fine to swim naked with Jerry?" he asked.

I flushed and glared at him.

"Nothing was happening," I said. "He's the equivalent of a brother to me, and you know it. Besides, he's got a very nice girlfriend and wouldn't waste his time on me, even if I wanted him to, which I don't."

"If you think that then it's you who has another think coming. If a boy is naked with an attractive and naked girl there is only one thing on his mind."

"That's nonsense," I snapped. "Not all men are sex maniacs out for what they can get."

"No, they're men, who know an easy target, and that's what you were offering."

"The hell I was," I gasped indignantly. "I trust Jerry. Why wouldn't I trust him? We've been friends all our lives and I can't see that changing now."

I was right in this and I knew it and he wasn't going to persuade me otherwise.

"And just what do you think your father will say about this little escapade?"

"Well, after getting over his surprise that you'd bother him with something so trivial, he'd point out that he also trusts Jerry. He'd also point out that we're both of age and that it's not really any of his business if I have a sex-life or not, although he'd prefer not, of course. He might also point out that it's none of your business if Jerry has a sex-life, which I suspect he does. So please go away. I need to get out and get dressed. I have more work I need to do this afternoon and you're delaying me."

"I'm the boss, remember," Thomas snapped, "so I can decide if I'm delaying you or not."

"Actually, you're not. I don't get paid. Dad treats me as free labour apart from the pocket money he gives me. I'll probably have to move to town soon and get a real job. Now if you don't mind?" I indicated that he should leave.

That set him back a bit. He looked quite startled. And angry, but there wasn't much he could do about it. Serves him right. He should know who he's hired and who he hasn't. If he'd stopped to think he'd have known I wouldn't be hired on as a ranch hand. Chauvinism or not, the ranch didn't hire girls to work the cattle. Certainly not young ones and I'd been earning pocket money from the date I turned thirteen. (Being pocket money I didn't have to fuss about paying taxes, and my dad wasn't ungenerous, so I did all right out of the deal.)

"All right," he said. "I'll turn my back while you come out, but this conversation is not finished."

It was as far as I was concerned. As soon as I was dressed I'd be mounted and riding. He ostentatiously turned his back to me and I waded ashore, heading for my clothes, keeping an eye on him. It's a good thing I did because he turned around, smiling.

I did my best to cover up while yelling at him.

"You said you'd turn around while I came out."

"That's precisely what I did," he pointed out. "As soon as the splashing stopped I knew you were out and turned back. You have a very nice body, you know. It's amazing how white certain areas look compared to your normal tan."

I saw red and tried to hang one on him. The rotten man just swayed back a little so I missed and caught my wrist. He whipped this stupid piggin string out of his pocket and had it looped over my wrist in nothing flat. I didn't really catch on to that until he had caught my other wrist and flicked the string around that as well. I had time for a startled yell and he had me on the ground and was wrapping another string around my ankles. Just like that I was all tied up and he was standing there laughing.

"Eight seconds to tie a calf," he said happily, "but only five to tie you. Is the calf stronger or smarter do you think?"

I was struggling and getting nowhere. I knew I only had to pull at the release cord and the ties would be off but I didn't know which one it was.

He settled down onto the ground beside me.

"Now, as I was saying," he said cheerfully, "you leave yourself subject to all sorts of wrong ideas. What would you do if Jerry got the wrong idea and started doing this?"

That rotten man placed his hand on my breast and started playing with it. He rubbed it and squeezed it, finishing up simply cupping it while his thumb twiddled with my nipple. Don't think that I was just lying there letting him do that. Well, I was lying there because I couldn't do anything else, but I wasn't letting him touch my breast like that. It was just too bad that I couldn't stop him.

"Get your hand off me," I yelled. "Jerry wouldn't do any such thing and you know it."

"Oh? Prefers the other one does he?"

With that he shifted his hand and started stroking my other breast. I yelled at him some more and he just carried on while I fumed. By the time he finished both my breasts were feeling heavier than they should and my nipples were standing up.

"Alright, you've made your point," I said, looking daggers at him. "You can untie me now."

"Now why would I do that?" he asked me. "I'm sure there's a few more points that I want to make. Like this one."

I gave a shocked gasp as his hand started to slip between my legs and I hurriedly jammed them together.

"Now don't be silly," he said, putting his hand on my knees and pushing them apart. I tried to resist but my leg muscles seem to have the strength of wet noodles. He just lifted my knees and pushed them to either side, totally exposing me, and this time I couldn't stop him from touching me.

Touching. It sounds so harmless. In real life it meant that his hand was fair and square on my pussy and rubbing it, and a whole array of nerves I knew nothing about jumped to quivering life. I was so stunned I didn't even have the sense to protest, just lying there wide-eyed watching his hand touching me.

He rubbed me and stroked me and my body reacted mindlessly, thoroughly enjoying what was happening. I finally managed to make a feeble protest about how he didn't ought to be doing that, and he just smiled and nodded.

"It's amazing how responsive you are to a little touch," he said. "Your female bud has flowered and is waiting for its bee."

I just gave him a blank look, not having the faintest idea what he was talking about. He smiled and winked.

"I'll show you what I mean," he said.

With that he lifted my ankles high, pushing them towards my head, so I was bent in half and looking at my own pussy. It was flushed and swollen and my lips had parted and my inner lips were protruding. I was shocked, both by the way he was making me look at myself and from the state of excitement I was showing.

My eyes flicked from where I was looking at myself to Thomas, and then I nearly had a heart attack. He'd dropped his trousers and he had an erection. Even while I was taking this on board he was reaching for my ankles again, giving the piggin string a quick tug. The piggin string just fell away and Thomas pushed my legs further apart and higher, settling down to kneel between my legs.

"I feel it's my duty as the big boss to show you the sort of things that can happen," he said softly, a mischievous smile on his face.

"But, but," I stuttered out, and he winked.

"Don't worry," he said soothingly. "You'll find it all happens very easily."

I was still stuttering, "But, but," when he moved my lips apart, exposing my passage. It wasn't exposed for long as his cock was pressing against it, and then his hand was pulled away and I could see my lips closing around him.

Then I could only watch as his cock slowly pushed into me.

I was going, ah, ah, ah, as he advanced, broken only by a startled squeal when there was a flash of pain as something gave way. My hymen, I guessed. Not that that slowed him down, as he seemed quite happy to keep going.

Then he was really going, sliding in and out of me. I watched, seeing this great cock vanishing into me and then emerging, leaving all sorts of strange feelings inside me.

Thomas was talking softly, as he moved, although I wasn't really listening to him. He was telling me how wonderful I was and suggesting how I should respond to his movements.

I didn't consciously decide to move with him, but after a while I was flexing my hips and pushing. He kept going and I was getting overly excited. (I say overly excited as I have to admit I was feeling excited before he even started doing this to me.)

I was starting to babble, not knowing what I was saying but generally giving approval to everything that was going on and wanting more of the same. I was totally lost long before he picked up the pace for his finish.

All of a sudden he was driving into me really forcefully, apparently in a hurry to finish. I don't know about him but he certainly finished me. I exploded in a most amazing climax, shaking and shuddering.

My hands were free, I noticed, and Thomas was dressed again.

"If you want to go in for a quick dip," Thomas said, "I'll keep an eye out for you."

The thought of a quick dip was appealing and I followed his suggestion.

He sat back watching me. A thought occurred to me. How soon before a man could do that sort of thing a second time? From the way Thomas was looking at me I'd say not very long.

Ashson
Ashson
8,547 Followers