Go-to Guy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They stood in front of each other for a moment, sizing each other up; then Josie pressed Marc's body gently back against the door, closing it behind him. She cupped his face in her hands and gave him a long, deep kiss. Marc's senses tingled with excitement at the touch of her lips. They were as exquisitely soft and moist as he had imagined, but they also held him in position with surprising power. His whole body buzzing in anticipation, he took hold of the base of her neck and kissed her back, the only sound coming from their snorting nostrils as they both sucked in air.

Their lips eventually parted, and Josie smiled. She kissed her way slowly up Marc's face to his forehead. "There," she finally announced. "You didn't want to wait days or weeks for that, did you?" Marc shook his head, smiling almost in relief that the ice had been broken.

Josie guided him slowly across the hall, pushing him in front of her, and he obeyed as if he were in a trance. Before he knew what was happening he was up against a wall, sandwiched between it and her body in a vice-like grip. His cock leapt outwards and he realised that it was digging straight into her stomach, she was so close to him. She pressed herself hard against his torso, flooding him with the warmth of her body. She showered him with more kisses, faster and rougher, pinning his shoulders to the wall. Marc was almost beginning to panic when she broke off and allowed him to get his breath back.

"Don't worry, I know what I'm doing," she whispered, her brown eyes glittering as they flicked back and forth in their sockets. She reached a finger out under his chin, drawing him to her lips. She teased him for a moment, half opening and closing her mouth, before she drew him into a gentler kiss. Marc took a deep breath, still half-frozen to the wall. His chest pounded and his arms hung rigidly by his sides. He felt unable to move as Josie traced her fingers over his torso, inspecting him like a newly purchased item. Reaching underneath his jacket, she placed one hand over his heart and smiled as she felt it pumping frantically away.

"Aw, you made such an effort," she said, looking him over. She ran her hands appreciatively down the lining of his dark grey suit. "You didn't have to do that for me. I'm sorry I'm so underdressed." She indicated her dishevelled shirt and jeans. "But there is a reason for that..." She looked briefly down at the floor, and for the first time since Marc had met her he saw a note of uncertainty in her face. When she looked at him again she was clearly having to summon up her composure. "Listen, Marc. Are you listening to me?"

"Yeah," he nodded, confused.

"I was in the middle of getting ready when you came here, because I'm going out on a date tonight." Her face tensed up as she said it, anticipating how he would react.

Marc's face fell. "You what?"

"Let me explain. You see, while we were trying to fix up a date to meet, I got a call from a friend of mine, a guy I haven't seen for years. He's back in town and he wanted to meet up. He suggested tonight, and I said yes. That was before we settled on today."

Marc shook his head in disbelief. "And you didn't realise there was kind of a scheduling clash there? You didn't want to choose just one of us?"

"No," Josie replied, her face and voice suddenly set in steel again. "I didn't want to choose. It was too hard a decision to make."

With another shake of the head Marc put his arms up defensively, feeling like he'd had enough of this particular game. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I guess I am too old for this kind of thing after all. You go off and do what you like..." He stepped past her towards the door, wondering why he'd let himself be suckered like this.

"Marc." Josie's voice was so sharp and insistent that it cut straight through him, and he stopped in spite of himself. Turning round, he saw her walk slowly towards him, her face determined. "Don't be stupid. Do you really think I would have taken all this time and effort - including what we did this morning - if I was going to drop you just like that? If I wasn't interested in you?"

"I don't know. You might have been telling him the exact same stuff you told me, copy and pasting it, for all I know."

"Marc, it's not the same thing at all," sighed Josie. "Like I said, I've not met him for years. I've no idea when I'm going to see him again. There's no reason why you and I can't meet as many times as we want." She walked up to him and took him by the arm. "I want to meet plenty more times. Don't you?"

Marc looked down at her imploring eyes, at the conviction in them, and hesitated for a moment. He knew that she had been doing more than just playing around that morning, but the thought that she'd had someone else in the back of her mind all that time rankled with him. "This guy then..." he began thoughtfully. "Is he just a friend of yours? You catching up on old times?"

Josie gave him a sweetly optimistic smile, her dimples flashing again, and for a moment he felt the same intense flush of humiliation he had at that café table. "Um... no. It's definitely a date. That's why I need to get ready." Marc took a deep breath as he watched her standing there, trying to keep a smirk off her face. A small part of him felt angry but it was submerged, drowned, beneath his aching desire for her. Moreover, he knew that she could sense it too, and he couldn't hide it from her. She sidled closer to his body, dropping her voice.

"Look, here's something that might help: don't think of him as a rival. This isn't a competition between you." Josie wrapped her arms round his neck and whispered up at him. "As a matter of fact, I'm gonna need your help."

"My help?"

"I know you think I've been playing you - no, that's not fair, Ihavebeen playing you - but I didn't ask you to come over just so I could tell you I'm going out. I need you to help me get ready. And to help settle my nerves too!"

The sheer audacity of her suggestion hardly occurred to him, he was so bemused by her final statement. "What do you have to be nervous about? You've had me on a string from the second we met."

"That's very nice of you," said Josie with a dainty tip of the head, still holding him in her arms, "but it's not quite true. I met you months ago. I had plenty of time to get to know you... and what makes you tick. Like I said, I've spoken to this guy once on the phone. I knew him a long time ago, and we got on very well. But I don't know if we're going to have the same spark this time." She gave a little shrug. "I don't want to disappoint him, that's all."

"How could you possibly disappoint anyone?" asked Marc, his voice drifting from incredulity into something softer and more reassuring, without his even realising it. "You're amazing."

"You say such sweet things, you really do." Josie drew him down into a long, sensual kiss, running her fingers through his ruffled hair. When they emerged again all trace of Marc's hostility was gone, and he stood docilely in her arms, breathing deeply. "It's good to make someone you care about feel good, isn't it?"

"Yes, Josie."

"Good. Now," she declared calmly, "you know I'm hoping to have sex with this guy, don't you?" Marc nodded. "Right. Well if you help me get washed and dressed, and make sure I'm feeling sexy when I leave... it's going to be so much easier." Marc nodded again, and it all seemed so logical, so right, that he wondered why he had been protesting only moments earlier. He stared into Josie's eyes, completely lost in their depths, and waited for her next command.

"OK. The first thing I need to do is get in the shower, 'cos I have had alongday thinking about both you and him," she grinned girlishly. "But if I'm going to get all dressed up, there's no need for you to stay cooped up in that suit too." She reached out to the top button of his shirt and flipped it open. Marc felt his cock surge outwards, and realised from the smile creeping over her face that she had felt it too. She glanced downwards, her smile widening. "There's really no need for that to stay cooped up, either."

Marc slid off his jacket, and before he could ponder what to do with it Josie had taken it from him and slung it into a neighbouring room. He reached down to his belt and fiddled around it with for a few seconds, so nervous he could hardly remember what to do with it. With an impatient sigh, she reached forward and batted his hands away, unfastening it herself; but she made sure that she stood back and let him finish the job. He slid his pants down, and his cock almost burst out of the confines of his underwear. It lurched forward, stretching the fabric to breaking point.

Josie gave a little nod of appreciation, her mouth pursed as she contemplated it. "So that's what's been poking me in the stomach all this time." She leaned back slightly and placed her arms on Marc's shoulders, stretching them out flat. Her eyes fixed on his. "Let him out, then." She kept Marc's face firmly in view as he slid his underwear off. Sneaking a glance downwards, she gasped in delight as his shaft sprang into the open air, a vivid shade of purple and oozing precum, just as she had guessed back at the café.

"Oh, and to think you had that straining away under the table all that time. How did you cope? How do you boys ever cope?"

"It's difficult sometimes," Marc admitted, seeing her eyes follow his cock as it lifted higher and higher in the air. The adrenaline surged through his body, as he became fully aware of his nakedness, his vulnerability in front of her. It was more intense, and more addictive, than anything he had ever felt before.

"And there was me thinking you had it all under control," Josie reminded him, her eyebrows arched sardonically. She took her arms off his shoulders, and let them fall at her sides. "Bring it to me." Her right hand formed an expectant fist, the fingers slightly splayed.

With a deep breath, Marc reached down to his penis and gripped the head, an act he had performed thousands of times before; but suddenly it felt completely new, as though it wasn't his own flesh he was touching. As he guided it forwards Josie slid her arm teasingly back out of reach, making him go further and further, until finally she let it slip it into her clenched fist. There was a squelching noise as it pressed into her palm. "There you go," she smiled. With one hand holding gently onto the head of his dick, nothing more, she gestured to his shirt front with the other. "Get this off now."

Marc had hardly finished unbuttoning his shirt before Josie's hand was inside it, roaming around his chest and torso. She examined his flesh critically as she ran her fingers up and down it, as though probing for weaknesses anywhere. She tugged impatiently at his collar and Marc quickly took off the shirt, flinging it down at his feet. Now that she had him naked right down to his ankles, she felt free to size him up properly. Her eyes roamed across his body, while she trailed her fingers gently down one side of his chest, rubbing against the flesh and occasionally squeezing it. She noticed his nipples stiffening. "You're not getting cold, are you?" she teased him.

"No, I'm still warm in the right places."

"I bet you are." Tiring of nursing his genitals, Josie pulled her fist up as high as she could manage, taking his cock with it, until she suddenly let it go and it slapped back down to his balls. She placed both hands on him and began to rub them across his torso, digging into his hips, exploring his back and gradually descending towards his ass. "Mm," she murmured in satisfaction, leaning to the side and sneaking a quick glance over his shoulder. "Don't be so hard on yourself. You're not looking too old from here."

"Thanks," he murmured, and she gave him a light tap on the chin, reproving yet affectionate at the same time. "Is the guy you're seeing tonight the same age as you?" Josie looked at him shrewdly, silent for a moment.

"Yeah, he is. But then I think you knew that already." She turned and headed down the hall towards her bedroom. "Get the rest of your clothes off, then come in here." Marc hurriedly pulled off his shoes and socks, and stepped out of his pants. Feeling the wooden floor beneath his bare feet suddenly brought home to him that he was a stranger in someone else's home: completely exposed to her and anything she wanted to do to him. His chest was pounding as he walked towards the half-open bedroom door.

12