Go-to Guy Ch. 04

Story Info
Josie gives Marc's cock a rough ride.
6.5k words
4.53
15.8k
7

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/08/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marc gave an enthusiastic groan as his face was smothered by Josie's cheeks and his vision was filled with her tight, puckered asshole. He was all set to begin devouring it when her weight shifted unexpectedly. She lifted one leg, then the other, and lay them out flat on top of him. Suddenly he had her whole body bearing down on him, with only her arms spread by her sides to alleviate some of the pressure. She gave a pleasurable little sigh, stretching her legs out to their full length. "Sorry Marc, but I need to give my knees a rest. There's no point sitting on you when I can lie on you, is there?"

"Uh-uh," he muttered, the best he could manage with his mouth half-crushed by her ass cheeks.

"I know your small talk isn't up to much right now, so I'll just ask you one more question: am I going to feel that tongue inside me, Marc? Really feel it?" He grunted again, nodding frantically through her suffocating flesh. "I hope so, because even though this won't be your last visit, it is your first one, and you'll never have that privilege again. Remember that." As the full commanding force of her words sank in, Marc realised that she had the perfect view of his cock surging upwards in excitement between her legs, and that only made it harder.

Burying his face deep between her buttocks, he began to make long, passionate love to her asshole. He realised exactly what she meant by it being his first visit; he should take his time, and savour the experience. There was, after all, no way he was going to get her off doing this, and no hint from Josie that that was what she wanted. Now that she'd had her orgasm she was free to simply enjoy her dominance, and as she lay on top of him using his tongue she became more relaxed, and more powerful still. "Mmm," she sighed happily, rubbing her ass into his face. "I said you were a natural, Marc."

Marc kissed and sucked at her opening, pressing his mouth and nose up against it. Josie moaned with pleasure, grinding back against him. Making good on his promise, he extended his tongue and swirled it as deep inside her asshole as he possibly could. "God, you dirty little boy... You should be doing this for a living. All your problems solved, just by kissing ass." There was a moment's silence. "You think you'd have had less trouble with your ex, if you'd learnt to kiss ass more often?"

Her little taunt was like a shockwave to Marc's brain. For a moment he stopped, filled with a mixture of confusing emotions; there was guilt, intense humiliation, but right behind it there was also the most intense desire for her, like a shot in the arm. He dove back into her asshole with renewed passion, and the other end of his body betrayed his feelings at once. "My God, look at that," Josie giggled in astonishment. "Your cock just leapt up like someone ran a battery through it." She reached out with her toes, and his shaft flinched as she touched it. "Jesus, that thing is as ready to shoot as I've ever seen it. I'll have to be careful."

She backed off, lying a little more cautiously on top of him, as though he were an unexploded bomb. As he continued to lick at her lower reaches she said quietly, "Just remember Marc, you're in a good place right now. You're exactly where you should be, and you're doing just fine." Marc groaned in agreement, and carried on giving her the most thorough rimming he could manage. Far from hurting him, her jibe had given him renewed purpose and contentment.

After a few more minutes exploring her anus with his tongue, he was pleased to hear the sticky sound of Josie's wet pussy as she stretched it open with her fingers. She was playing with herself again, not with the aim of getting off but purely and simply from her own arousal. She stretched herself out and returned her feet to his cock, rubbing her toes up and down it in the confidence that she wouldn't push him too far this time. Some of the precum from the tip oozed off and collected in the cracks of her toes, and she cooed in delight.

When she was satisfied, she gave a long appreciative sigh and tapped him with both her big toes. "OK, that's enough. You did good." Digging her arms awkwardly into the mattress, she levered herself off his body. "Good job I eat so much bran," she murmured. She shuffled up to Marc and lifted his head off the covers, embracing him in her arms and lips. Her long sensual kiss sent a wave of excitement pulsating through his body as it heaved helplessly beneath her.

Eventually she broke off and set his head down, stroking the hair back from his glistening brow. Marc lay there meekly, letting her words sink in and realising the truth in them; he was right where he should be, and doing just fine. He wasn't afraid to show his gratitude either. "Thank you for using my face to rest on, Josie."

"You're welcome," she giggled. "You're very comfortable." She placed her right hand over his heart, feeling it rise and fall. She examined his pink chest, the nipples standing up into her fingers as she played idly with them. "You put quite a shift in there too. But, I'm not surprised. Guys like you will always go a long way for the right woman, that's what I love about you. You just need to be properly motivated." Josie folded her arms over Marc's ribcage, smiling benignly at him. "Do I motivate you, Marc?"

"Always," he declared simply, and her cool command dissolved into a girlish grin. She rested her chin on her palms and stared coyly at him. They looked at each other silently, only their heavy breathing audible in the room.

"When you first met me," she said at last, "were you embarrassed?"

"Uh, well I suppose I was, yeah. I mean, I've never done something like that on a first date before..."

"No, no." Josie shook her head. "That's not what I mean, and you know it. Were you embarrassed to be seen with me, that first time in the café?" Marc's mouth opened in protest, but he hesitated, and she saw the truth slowly eking out of him. "You certainly looked like you were. Did you think you'd just been having a bit of fun and now you felt stupid, going through with it in real life?"

"I guess so. I don't know, I thought maybe we wouldn't click, that I might just seem like a sleazy old guy to you..." Marc ran out of ways to rationalise his feelings. "It was my mistake, I'm sorry."

"You're not the first one," Josie sighed. "I've seen people get cold feet before. Or even worse. There's the kind of guy who just..." She stopped, and gave a little shrug of the shoulders. It was the first time Marc had seen her even slightly defeated, and the pained look on his face showed how unsettling this was to him. "The kind who wants to be 'normal', you know. Like everything that we talked about was just a fantasy, to get each other's attention, but we couldn't possibly be like that for real. Like I couldn't be like that." She shook her head. "I mean, does that make any sense to you? Is that how you felt, when you first met me?"

Realising that his opinion was being demanded in earnest, Marc steeled himself, gazing up into Josie's searching eyes. He suddenly felt the most intense pressure, not to satisfy her but to be honest with her. "I definitely wanted to try some of the things we'd talked about," he said slowly. "You were so different to anyone I'd met before. But at the same time... I thought some of it was just heat of the moment stuff. That you'd be a little more cautious in real life. I mean, it's only natural."

"Honey," smiled Josie, reaching under his shirt collar and feeling her way up his sleeves. "This is me being cautious. This is about as cautious as I'm going to get." She dug her knees into his flanks, squeezing him tight between them. She bent down until her hair was over his face, blocking his sight. Her warm breath blew across his skin, and he trembled involuntarily. "Do you remember what I told you one night, about my first time?"

"Um, yeah, yeah," he stammered, still not quite able to see her. "You told me about the first time that you ever masturbated."

"No, not quite." She lifted her hair off his face, swinging it to one side, and gazed down at him. "I told you about the first time I finished myself off, and what that felt like. How exciting and frightening it was, to know that that was an orgasm, and that I could do it again and again. Now if I'd thought for one moment that you were some kind of raincoater prowling the message boards I would never have told you that, 'cos I'm sure that's the kind of thing that really gets them off: a teenage girl's first play. I told you something personal because I knew I could trust you, and it felt right to tell you. And you gave me something personal in return."

Raising herself up on her knees, she crouched over Marc's torso with her hands placed flat, casually, on his chest. It was such a simple position of ownership, from which she continued to address him. "You told me how passionate the sex was when you first dated your wife, and when you were first married. How excited you were leaving work every day knowing that you were going to fuck her when you got home, and how excited she was to see you. How you wished you could get a little of that feeling back again. Have I helped you at all in that regard, Marc?"

Marc let out a long ragged breath, his eyes dancing; the painful memories she had brought back were flying around him, gnawing at his insides, but they were drowned out by the happiness of knowing her, of serving and pleasing her. "Yes Josie," he gasped, his mouth sinking into a wide, dopey grin of gratitude. "Yes, you have."

"Because you were willing to be led," she declared, with the patient tone of a teacher finally pointing out the right answer to a child. She bent down again and picked him up by the neck. "I could tell you were nervous and scared, but you never tried to hide yourself from me. That's what I love most about you." She kissed him deeply, her lips exploring his with affection; and for the first time, Marc really resented the restraints on his arms, because he wanted nothing more than to pull her down onto the bed and return her passion. He squirmed impatiently underneath her, craving her touch; it was the reaction of an addict, and he knew it.

Eventually Josie sank down on the sheets beside him, her eyes and fingers running slowly across his body. "While I've got you here, I think there's something you should know." She stared at him, her gaze clear and level. "You were never really my warm-up man, Marc. Not for long."

"What do you mean?"

"The date I went on, the one you helped me prepare for. The one that was so incredible and passionate because of what you did for me: it was a one-off. I said that the guy I was meeting wasn't around for long, and we'd had to plan it carefully. So there you are." She caught Marc's look of astonishment, and gave a carefree shrug. "Look, I know I'm pretty good, but I'm not good enough to have two dicks on tap at the same time." She reached down and took hold of him. "Just one."

"But... why did you let me go on thinking that you were seeing him?"

"I wanted to see how you'd react. To see if you were still willing to please me when I'd chosen to sleep with someone else." As she spoke Marc's cock stiffened in her hand. "Now that in itself tells me a lot, but I don't read men entirely by their dicks. I thought you were a pleaser from the moment I first met you, but I didn't know how much. I do now." She kissed him again, her fingers trailing up his throat. "You enjoyed getting me ready to fuck another man, didn't you?"

Marc felt a tingle of what might have been humiliation, at one point; but instead it was deeply satisfying, to be planted right in front of Josie's gaze and owning up to his desires. "Yes, Josie."

"Uh-hmm," she replied, and a trace of a smirk played at the corner of her mouth. "You see, there's more than one way to play this game. I'm not going to tie you up and make you watch us go at it. I didn't think that was your kink anyway, but it's not how I operate. It's none of your business what I get up to with my friend. The same way it's none of his business what I get up to with you. What matters is," she reminded Marc, smoothing his hair back, "that you went the distance for me. It's a good feeling putting in the effort for someone else's pleasure, isn't it?" Marc nodded. "Of course it is, so be proud of it. You're someone I can depend on, Marc. You're my go-to guy."

Lifting one leg, Josie swung it out across Marc's body, enveloping his thighs. She kissed her way down his neck as she maintained her grip on his face and cock, stroking them both gently. "Are your arms holding up OK?" she asked in a quiet voice.

"They're aching a little," Marc admitted as he flexed his wrists again. "But, they're not under stress or anything." He gave a little sigh of contentment and writhed around on the bed, his hips digging into the mattress. More precum bubbled out of the tip of his cock into Josie's attentive fist.

"You're going to be quite the rope slut when we're through," she grinned, wiping her hand dry on his shaft. With a sudden determined grunt, she climbed to her knees and straddled him, now holding his cock in both hands. "Before I consider letting you go, however..." Her eyes flicked down, then back up to his face. "I have to try this for myself. It's about time, don't you think?"

Marc's breath quickened immediately and he bucked upwards underneath her, his cock stiffening. Josie held onto it, her palms sticky once more, and fixed him with a steely, questioning gaze. At last he subsided, nodding in agreement. "Yes it is, Josie."

"Good boy. You see, that's the problem with teasing and tormenting guys like you. Your cock might start feeling the pinch, but my pussy gets neglected too. Not my clit, you've done a very good job on that - I mean right here inside me, do you understand?" She pointed between her legs, and Marc nodded again. Josie shuffled up his torso until she was crouched right over his face, addressing him in a low whisper. "There is another reason, Marc, why someone your age is appealing to me.

"You have, or at least you should have, a thing called self-control. It's something that boys my age aren't great at. One pump and it's all over. You're not going to be that kind of guy, Marc. You're going to be strong and disciplined, and you're going to keep that penis available for me no matter what, aren't you?"

"Yes Josie," he muttered, already feeling it straining upwards and backwards, trying to reach for her cunt. He wondered whether he could deliver on that promise, but her gaze was so determined, her faith in him so absolute, that he knew he at least had to try. His balls felt so agonisingly full, desperate for release. Josie took him by the cheeks and kissed him.

"That's my Marc," she whispered, and again a lightning bolt of the most intense submission went racing through his body. He watched as she leant over him and pulled out a packet of condoms from the bedside drawer, her breasts and stomach pushed directly in his face. "Not that I don't trust you or anything," she said slyly as she opened it, "but if there were any accidents right now I don't think I could afford the cleaning bill."

Moving back down to his hips, Josie took hold of him and gently slid the condom on, taking great care not to make any sudden movements. Marc felt his cock twitch as the latex engulfed it and took a deep breath, gritting his teeth. He didn't want this journey he'd been on for the last few weeks to end here, spewing into a rubber - but at the same time, he didn't know how he was going to last the distance. The tip of his cock jutted upwards, straining at the fabric.

Josie placed one hand on his chest for traction and levered herself forward, poised above his shaft. "Just remember Marc, all I want from you is reliability. I'm the one using your cock, not you - and I'm not looking for anything spectacular. I just want your dick in my pussy, because I like the feeling of dick in my pussy. Does that work for you?" Marc gave a sigh of ecstasy as she took hold of his shaft and lowered herself slowly, tantalisingly, onto him. It had been so long since he had been inside a woman, he could hardly remember exactly; and all the memories of recent times, the fever pitch of excitement Josie had brought him to, suddenly crowded in on him.

The lips of her pussy slid around as she tried to find the opening; then there was a faint sticky sound and a burst of air as she pushed smoothly down over his shaft. She felt incredibly tight, unbelievably good, and Marc lay with his head down and eyes shut as he tried to adjust to the sensation of being inside her. He was aware of her sitting there on top of him, hardly moving; and suddenly he was brought to attention by the sharp dig of her fingernails in his stomach. His eyes snapped open, and he gazed up obediently at her.

"Does it feel so good it hurts, Marc?" He nodded, his mouth half-open, and Josie gave a sympathetic smile. "I've heard that from other guys too, when they've gone so long without coming. And if it hurts, then you need to deal with it like you would deal with any other pain. You've heard of breaking through the pain barrier, right? This is no different. You just need to break through the pleasure barrier."

She bent forwards slightly, fixing him with a stare. "Now look at me, and think of me, not what's between your legs. Everything you need to do, is happening right here." Slowly she dug her knees into the bed and thrust herself forward on his cock, feeling him properly for the first time. As she made contact with the veins and ridges of his penis, throbbing inside her, there was a look of such intense delight on her face. With all his powers of concentration Marc focused on that alone, and not on the wet, pulsating walls of her vagina gripping onto him. Josie's eyes closed momentarily and she grinned a huge, indulgent grin, her face screwed up. Then her eyes opened again and she stared hungrily at Marc as she began to grind against him.

Marc looked up at her, completely rapt, watching her use him exactly as she had promised. Her thighs held him tightly in position, and her pussy leaked a steady stream of fluid down his cock. She reached down and took him by the waist, a handful of flesh at both sides, and suddenly he really was being fucked, reduced to an instrument and nothing more. The realisation of this total loss of power almost caused him to erupt right there, but it was Josie's presence that restrained him; her eyes staring down confidently into his, revelling in every inch of his cock. "God, you were so worth the wait," she sighed, tossing a lock of hair out of her burning face, and he felt a surge of pride and determination. He was not going to let her down.

The hypnotic effect of her body bouncing on top of him made Marc only vaguely aware of how much she was exploiting him. With each thrust downwards she pushed a little deeper, kept him sitting inside her for a little longer, before she started all over again. Now that she had tamed his dick, she was confident enough to tease it just as she had always done, and always would. She flexed her pelvic muscles against it, increasing and then releasing the pressure, and it simply grew harder and wetter without the slightest danger of eruption. A smile crept slowly over her face and she began to luxuriate in her power. One hand caressed her nipple while the other plunged down to her clit and frantically fingered it.

Marc arched his back against the bed, knowing that he was thoroughly imprisoned. His chest glowed bright pink and beads of sweat rolled off his brow, matched by the ones he could see glistening on Josie. She leant forwards on top of him, her right hand still a blur on her clit, and silently mouthed, "Fuck me..." It was an exclamation, not an order, and her mouth collapsed open in a wince even as it finished speaking. She was so close that he could see the traces of gold in her dark hair, and smell the juices of her pussy on her clenched knuckles. His cock gave a sudden lurch, and all the self-control he had shown began to melt away. As he looked into Josie's wicked little eyes he realised that she was deliberately pushing him towards the edge.

12