Go-to Guy Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Flagrante
Flagrante
100 Followers

He tried to steady himself, but her gaze was unwavering. Her tongue played coyly on her bottom lip, and the overwhelming urge to empty his load inside her came crashing down. He moaned in near-desperation, feeling it building up inside him. Just as he reached the brink of no return, she tilted her head to one side in mock surprise and stopped dead still on his cock. It twitched and throbbed inside her, and Marc felt the first pulse of orgasm race up through the shaft; but somehow, it stopped and died away. A dizzy light-headed feeling surged through him, the climax without the physical release. He gave a sigh of disbelief and sank back onto the bed, his limbs shaking. Josie stared at him questioningly. "Something bothering you, Marc?"

He tried to speak, but all that came out was a series of half-formed grunts. Josie delicately prised herself off his cock; then with no delicacy at all, pushed forward and shoved her tits right into his face. "Here you go, let's see if this hurts you as well." With an aggression that shocked him she grabbed his scalp and pinned him between her breasts, which he devoured gratefully and greedily. His cock leapt up once more as he sucked and licked her nipples, leaving them wet with saliva. Josie pulled his head away after a few seconds and held it in a vice-like grip. "Maybe I can use my tits to torture your cock next time, huh?" She looked down at them with a wry smile. "I wish they were big enough to smother it properly, but still..."

They looked at each other for a moment before Josie fell onto Marc and kissed him. Her tongue forced its way into his mouth, greedy and animalistic, while her lips caressed his with slow, deep affection. Marc sucked in air through his nostrils, his heart pounding away as he lay in her safe, suffocating embrace. When they broke away at last their tongues were dripping with spit and they were breathing hard. Marc slumped into the crook of Josie's shoulder. She wrapped her arms round him and rested her head on top of his, ruffling his hair. They lay there, chests glued together with sweat, glowing in the early evening heat.

After a little while Josie raised her head and looked back at Marc's bound wrists. "I think you've earned your freedom now." She reached out and untied the ropes. Marc winced in pain as he lifted his arms above his head for the first time in an eternity. He tested them at the elbow, bending his muscles. Josie took hold of both his arms and rubbed them gently, getting the circulation going. "Take care, OK?" she instructed him quietly. He nodded, and she gave him a brief peck on the lips.

They lay down again, and Marc found enough strength to put one arm around Josie's back. The other one lay at his side, still aching intensely. Suddenly they were both quiet and still, yet Marc's mind was anything but; he was replaying everything he had done to satisfy her over the last hour with his mouth, his cock, his body. There were little moments that he could recall even now with crystal clarity, as though he had recorded them; the feeling of her thighs enveloping him, the playful tone of her voice. He breathed heavily, shifting his body slightly on the clammy mattress. Josie's head shifted with it, and she snuggled deeper into his chest. "Take your time," she murmured.

Marc felt both reassured and unnerved at how easily she had read what was going on inside him. Gradually his breathing slowed, but his whole body still quivered with electricity at her mere presence beside him, so naked and vulnerable yet so totally in control. His nervous energy seemed to pass straight into her. She stirred from her half-sleep, running her fingers over his torso. "My Marc," she said dreamily, hugging him tight. Marc let himself be hugged, and the exquisite feeling of surrender that ran through him made him forget his aches and pains had ever existed.

The next day Marc was back to his normal routine, work, rest and chastity, but he found himself accepting it more easily than he had done before. The excitement of being denied orgasm still buzzed away inside him, as exhilarating and maddening as ever, but it had been so consuming because it was so strange, so unusual. Now it had become just what Josie had suggested, in her quiet, perceptive way. It was normal. Whenever his cock strained insistently at his pants he felt a surge of frustration, but he also realised that there were no obstacles to his pleasure if he felt like it. There were no intricate devices keeping him secured, no spy cameras watching for any sign of wandering hands. There was simply an understanding, and Josie's trust in him. That was the most powerful restraint he could imagine.

He had stopped wondering when the release would come, and begun to enjoy the uncertainty of not knowing. He still couldn't help wondering how exactly it - and he - would come. The one thing he did know for sure was that she wouldn't make it easy for him, and the prospect of having to earn his orgasm could hardly have been more thrilling. In his dreams he kept returning to the same image: looking Josie straight in the eye and asking for her permission, before exploding uncontrollably inside her, over her, everywhere. He wondered what she would think if she could have seen his fantasies. She would probably have been amused, but she would also have made a few mental notes to keep in her arsenal for the future.

When the next call came, she sounded as casual as if she were ordering a takeaway. "Leave your car at home on Friday and get the bus. I'll pick you up at the end of the day, OK?"

"Um, sure. Are we going somewhere?"

"Yes we are, eventually. See you Friday." With that she rung off, leaving him completely in the dark. He did as she ordered and spent most of the day feeling like he was about to go on vacation, but without a clue as to where. It was a burning hot day, the sun beating down on the concrete outside his office, and as five o'clock drew nearer he started squinting through the blinds of the window, trying to spot her car. After a little while he realised that it was going to take time for her to arrive, and tried to pass it by actually doing some work.

At last he heard a car engine in the parking lot, and glanced out of the window. There she was, hovering close to the entrance. He locked up and went down the stairs with clumsy, adolescent haste, only slowing to a steady pace at the very last moment. When he emerged from the building he was taking his time, but in the distance he saw Josie glance through the windshield at him, a smile creeping over her face below her sunglasses. She knew how desperate he was to see her again.

"Hi, handsome," she purred as she reached over and opened the door for him. "Glad to see you've not melted yet." Marc climbed in with a sigh of relief, and she kissed him on the cheek. "How have you been?"

"I've missed you a lot," he confessed straight away, looking her right in the eye. "But apart from that, I've been OK."

"Aww." She reached out and placed a hand casually on his crotch. "Has this been a little lonely too?" There was no reply from Marc, just a quickening of breath and a widening of the eyes, and she giggled. "OK, message received. I did have a little idea about this weekend. I thought I might come over and stay at your place." She leaned her head closer to his, her legs crossed temptingly. "I wasn't thinking of going out much. Does that sound good to you, Marc?"

"Yeah, that sounds very good," he replied nervously, his mouth drying up. His dick rose steadily into her fingers, and she rubbed it briskly up and down as she stared at him, her eyes unreadable behind her shades. He squirmed in his seat, knowing that he was dangerously close to erupting.

Eventually Josie gave a reluctant sigh and turned back to the dash. "I gotta use both hands for the moment, sorry." As she turned the ignition Marc was secretly relieved to be temporarily out of her clutches. He didn't want to finish in an accident on a car seat, any more than she wanted him to. The traffic outside began to roll past the window and he took a deep breath, clearing his head.

"So, are we going back there now?"

"You are. I'm gonna drop you off, then I'm going back to mine. I'll pick you up later. Make sure you're dressed nice and smart, because we're going out to dinner."

"Couldn't I help you get ready again?" Marc failed to hide the disappointment in his voice.

"No, not this time." Josie glanced over at him, her face softening. "But thank you for the offer. I'll take you up on it some other time, I promise, but it's kind of like being a magician. You show people how the trick's done too often and you lose the magic, you know what I mean?" She smiled wryly, and Marc felt a surge of affection for her, every bit as deep as the desire she had brought out in him.

When he got back to his place he hit the shower immediately, adrenaline surging through him as he contemplated the night, and the weekend, ahead. He was washed, dried and dressed in no time at all, and spent over an hour sitting or pacing in his black suit. It was something he had bought hopefully in his bachelor days and had lain unused in his wardrobe ever since, and it felt stiff and uncomfortable; much like the rest of him, so in that sense it was a good fit.

The clock had just gone seven when he heard the front doorbell, and hurried down the hallway. He swung the door open eagerly and straight away wished he had taken his time instead. Josie stood in front of him in a full-length black dress, slit up the sides to her hips, ending in straps that crisscrossed over her neck. She carried a little purse elegantly at her side, and her hair hung down in long, flowing curls. Her eyes gazed at him cautiously from beneath long eyelashes as she leaned on the doorpost, showing herself off. "Well, I'm glad you're impressed," she said at last.

"Of course," he breathed, taking in her beauty. "You look incredible. You were right. It is magical."

"I'm not so sure I was right," Josie commented dryly, looking down at herself. "It's not as smooth as a magic trick; more like a military operation. I didn't want you to see all the wailing and cursing I have to do to get into this. And I have to return it too, so don't go crazy on me tonight, OK?" She reached out and gave Marc a firm prod in the chest.

"I'd never dream of it."

"Oh yes you would, you naughty boy," she smiled thinly, and for a moment he wondered if she really had reached into his dreams to pluck out his most obscene thoughts. "You certainly look like a gentleman," she added approvingly as she ran her hand down the lapel of his jacket. "So make sure you treat me like a lady. For the time being." Her firm expression wavered slightly, threatening to break into a grin. "Come on."

The restaurant Josie had chosen was certainly upmarket, but she still looked in a class of her own. Almost every head was turning the moment they walked in, and Marc could see that for all she enjoyed his attention, she didn't like having so many strangers focused on her all at once. As they settled down at the table she leaned over to him and whispered, "I'm a little overdressed, aren't I?"

"No way," Marc reassured her. "And besides, even if you were..." Her eyes narrowed as she stared at him. "If anyone's got the right to show themselves off, it's you."

"Flattery will get you into some good places," she murmured as she picked up the menu and scrutinised it.

Once they had ordered they passed the time making awkward small talk, as though both were aware that they weren't going to get tonight's main course here. Marc sat uncomfortably in his suit, his dick throbbing intensely every time he looked at Josie's plunging neckline. She too was clearly impatient, her hand fidgeting at the table cloth as she glanced at him and away again. There was a thin gleam of perspiration visible on her bare shoulders, a reminder that she too was feeling the heat.

When it arrived Marc had no complaints about the food, which glancing at the prices he was relieved to see. They both finished their meals in a hurry and stared at each other in slight embarrassment, as if aware that they should have savoured the experience a little more. Josie ran a finger round the rim of her wine glass, resting her head on her other hand. "Would you mind," she said at last, "if we just skipped dessert and went straight on home?"

Marc felt relieved at her directness. "I certainly wouldn't say no!"

She looked at him ironically. "I know you wouldn't, Marc. That's not what I asked. Do you mind if we miss dessert?"

"Nope," he said emphatically, shaking his head. "I've got a better meal waiting for me when we get back."

"So you have," she smiled. Their eyes twinkled as they watched each other in silence, their minds in low places. Finally she picked up her glass. "You're not the only one, either. This food is nice and all, but I can't really enjoy it. Not when I keep thinking of how your dick's going to taste."

Marc felt his cock leap up almost to the table top. Josie slowly drained her glass, enjoying his startled reaction. "What, is there something wrong?" she asked at last. "I mean, if you don't want me to go there..."

"No, no," he said hastily. "I'm not complaining. I just... hadn't even thought about it. I didn't think you were interested in it."

"Now I wonder what gave you that idea," she said gleefully as she studied his face. "You figured I thought it was beneath me, or something?"

Marc felt his face go red with embarrassment. "No," he shrugged defensively, trying to find the right words. "I just wanted to make sure I was pleasing you, not thinking about myself, so if you didn't mention it..."

"That's sweet of you Marc, but I think I'm the best person to decide what pleases me, don't you?" She looked at him piercingly and he nodded, suddenly as humbled and helpless in front of her as he had always been. "Y'know, I must have spent all day today thinking about sucking your dick. I hardly got any work done. You're not the only one who's had a few long days recently."

"I did wonder if you were thinking about me..." He paused and gestured into the air. "As much as I was thinking about you."

"Well when you play with a man's cock as much as I've played with yours lately," she explained patiently, "you get to know what it looks like, feels like and behaves like. It's only natural that you start to wonder what it tastes like."

"I'm glad you know it so well already," Marc said flippantly. "I guess I've nothing to worry about down there."

Josie stared at him for a moment, then beckoned him forwards with her index finger. He leaned across the table and in a flash she was gripping his head, her eyes boring directly into his. "No guy has ever broken up with me because I didn't know how to give head, Marc. Now if you want to know why that is, I am willing to educate you. Is that something you're interested in?"

Marc could hardly draw breath, he was so floored. "Yes Josie," he whispered, feeling completely magnetised by her face, her body, her entire bearing. He shivered as he got a potent reminder of the steel that was lurking beneath them.

"Good boy. Now finish your glass and don't have another, because you've got a busy night ahead of you." He drained it in a hurry, leaving a burning sensation in his throat.

Flagrante
Flagrante
100 Followers
12