Go to Guy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,791 Followers

She closed those baby blues and double fisted my dick while she wrapped her lips around the head. Holy shit she was going to swallow my load. I never had a girl that liked to swallow before. I cried out as cum splashed against the back of her throat. I was panting and once she had licked me clean Samantha was sitting in my lap.

"Your turn," she whispered in my ear as she pressed her tits against my chest. "Do you like my tits?"

"UH HUH," I said licking my lips. "Have a seat and I'll show you that real men eat pussy."

We swapped positions basically. Sis was seated with her knees spread wide and her ass on the edge of the couch. I was kneeling between her legs with my tongue tracing her labia. She tasted great and slid her fingers into my short dirty blonde hair. When I discovered her clit I felt her fingers form a fist. She was cursing as I licked, lapped and fingered her sex.

"Oh gawd Marius," she said grinding her sex against my face. "I love your fucking tongue!"

I finger fucked my sister as I suckled her clit. She ground harder against me as she got closer to her own orgasm. I slowed down and Samantha let go of my hair and growled in frustration. I changed up my pace to keep her on the ropes for a while. She was shaking by the time I let her climax. She was sitting there with a strange expression on her face.

"Something wrong," I asked and she shook her head vehemently. "That's good..."

"No one's ever made me cum that hard before," Sam replied. "That was amazing!"

"Good," I said and got up to leave.

"Wait, where are you going," she said alarm in her voice.

"Upstairs to my room," I said. "I need to sleep this off before it goes too far."

Samantha was having none of that. She hopped up and wrapped her arms around my waist. I stopped and turned to face her. She clung to me and just stood there in silence. I was about to try and pry her off of me when she grabbed my semi hard cock. She mumbled something about needing me as she stroked me.

"Marius, fuck me..." she slurred.

"Sis you're drunk, you don't really mean that," I said even as I got harder in her hand.

"Your cock says otherwise little brother," she purred in my ear. "It wants to feel my wet pussy wrapped around it and so do you."

"If I do fuck you then what," I said as she spat on her hand and continued to jack me off.

"We see how good a fit we make," she giggled and let go. She turned around and bent over with her ass up in the air. "Can you really walk away from this?"

"Aw hell Sam," I growled. "That is so goddamn unfair!"

She wiggled her ass and I felt my resistance collapse completely. I took my cock in hand and used the tip to tease her. Fuck it, as far as I was concerned the blame was on her. I pushed and eased inside my sister slowly. Samantha grunted as I slowly filled her up. Damn she was soaked and tight and eager as all hell. I grabbed her hips and began moving immediately.

"It's been so damn long," I said. "First Tabitha teasing me in the changing room and now you bent over taking my cock so eagerly. Why are we doing this?"

"God damn you are going to split me in two," she said her voice quivering. "Fuck me... slam that cock of yours into me!"

I did. I hammered her from behind the best I could considering how drunk I was. Sis' hand went out and she snatched her purse suddenly. Did she want me to put on a condom now? I continued fucking her until she waved at me and I stopped. She handed me her cell phone.

"Take a picture of your cock inside of me," she asked. "Just point and hit the icon on the screen. That'll show him... little dick piece of..." Click! I handed her back her phone and she looked at the image of my cock half in half out of her. "Nicely framed... ever think about a career in photography?"

I started moving again as she sent the pick to her current boyfriend. That relationship is over. Thank god there are no faces on that picture. I'd hate to meet this guy in a dark alley. Sis giggled after she sent the pic. I had her undivided attention after that. I pulled out and got her on the floor of the living room to continue. I slid back inside of her and grabbed her phone. She covered her face but I got pictures of her tits and my cock buried inside of her. I sent them to my own phone. That ought to keep her mouth shut.

I lowered my mouth to her nipples and began suckling as sis' pussy clamped down on me. She was panting and told me how sensitive her nipples were. I let her catch her breath as I continued to play with her tits and lick and suck on her nipples. Sam nodded when she was ready to start again. I moved slowly but quickly built up a nice rhythm.

"I love the feel of your cock inside of me," she purred. "Are you going to shoot inside of me? I am safe right now so it's okay if you want to. I love the feel of cum hitting my pussy walls. MMMMM... you are getting bigger inside of me. Are you close Marius? Good, fuck me harder... that's it... harder... unnnnn shoot it inside of me!" She paused for only as second before saying... "Don't tell Mom."

I slammed my hips against her as I came and ground as I filled her pussy to overflowing. I lay on top of her and she wrapped her arms around me. I think I passed out at that point. I woke up the next morning with bright sunshine streaming in through the slats of the curtains. I blinked away the sleep and sat up. I got up to take a piss and realized I was naked. I put on my sweatpants and found a lump of clothes at the foot of the bed. At least I got undressed up here. I must have hit it pretty damn hard last night.

I took a piss and went downstairs for some coffee and aspirin. I was alone and I guess mom and sis were still asleep. I looked at the clock on the wall and I realized why, it was only seven in the morning. I hoped mom's date went well. I fixed coffee and heard the buzzing sound coming from the charger. My phone was plugged in and vibrating. I must have a text message. As the coffee brewed I checked my messages.

"Holy fucking shit," I said as I looked at the images. "Those are some nice tits... who the hell is that?" That's when I noticed the arm, the heavily tattooed arm, my sis' arm. "Oh this is bad... really really bad!"

I saw the images of my cock buried inside someone and that had to be Samantha. Alcohol blackout, I thought as I tried to remember last night. It was real fuzzy. Please god, tell me I hadn't fucked my sister! I heard footsteps on the back stairs. I turned and Samantha appeared wearing panties, one of my t-shirts and a wicked smile.

"Morning," she said and kissed me on the mouth. "Oh hey, those pics turned out great huh?"

"You remember," I asked and she smiled even wider.

"Are you kidding me, a girl doesn't get fucked like that and forget. You were a fucking animal!"

I stared at her and then my phone. There were close to thirty pics and each was more erotic than the last. The later pics showed sis sucking me off and other showed her ass high in the air on my bed. We must have screwed for a long time. I turned off my phone and closed my eyes. There were flashes of memory now and began to recall snatches of what happened. Sam handed me a cup of coffee and humming what the family knew as her battle tune. She only did that when she got laid and had her socks knocked off.

"I am so..." I began and Samantha just looked over at me and licked her lips. "Oh hell, forget it..."

"Forget what," Mom asked as she stepped into the kitchen.

"Nothing," Sam and I said at the same time. Mom looked at us suspiciously. She knew when we were being elusive.

"So you got lucky huh," Mom said and poured her own coffee.

"Yep," Samantha said and smiled.

"OH, I get it," Mom replied smiling. "You're jealous that your sister landed a good one. Be patient sweetie you'll find someone."

I stared at my mom and just kept my mouth shut. Sis sipped her coffee with that goddamn evil smile on her face. I started breakfast and the smell of cooking bacon brought my other sister down from the land of dreams. The bleary eyed Tabitha plopped down next to Sam and leaned against her. Mom glared at my sister and leaned down and sniffed her breath. Mom snapped and began lecturing Tabitha about underage drinking.

I tuned out the brewing storm. I was too lost in the memory of the pictures on my phone and what had happened last night. I dished out food and that derailed mom for a bit. We ate in what could only be called stressful silence. Tabitha and mom kept glaring at each other while Samantha just hummed her little tune. I ate, placed my dishes in the sink and left them to their own devices. Just as my foot touched the first step of the stairs Tabitha opened her noisy mouth.

"So, who's the lucky guy and how good was it?"

"You remember Ron the Trainer," Sam said designating all of her old flames by their first name and their occupation. "...Not even close..."

"DAMN," Tabitha and mom exclaimed at the same time.

Marius to the Rescue:

It was after midnight on a weeknight of all things when the cab pulled up to the front of our house. I had fallen asleep on the couch when there was a light knock on the door. The light knocking gave way to a resounding rap on the window. I opened my eyes and looked into the panicked face of my cousin Max.

"Let me in... for the love of god man... let me in..." he said frantically looking over his shoulder as if the hounds of hell were snapping at his heels.

I got up and wearily made my way to the door. I had barely unlocked it when he burst in and locked it behind him. He was muttering incoherently and angry that he had woken me up from a very nice dream I grabbed him by the front of his shirt.

"Max calm the fuck down or so help me god..." I said but was interrupted by the sound of two car doors opening and closing. "Aw fuck Max, what did you do this time?"

I expected the sounds of men voices like those of angry boyfriends. But instead, I heard the chatting of two young ladies. They were half angry and half laughing about having to chase a guy down. Max blurted out the details and I just nodded. I pointed towards my room and he dashed up the stairs while I once again pulled his ass out of the fire. I opened the door before they could ring the doorbell and wake up the rest of the house.

"You must be Dee and Opal," I said in greeting.

"You must be Marius," the Asian gal said. "I'm Dee."

"Well hello scrumptious," the leggy blonde added. "I'm Opal."

The minute I heard my name pass her lips I knew that I had been set up. Damn it Max, it is a school night and I have work tomorrow! I pinched the bridge of my nose and closed my eyes. I took a deep breath before I spoke but I was interrupted by Dee.

"I don't have a gag reflex," she said proudly.

"I need a firm hand on my backside and I am not unfamiliar with the fine art of cocksucking myself."

"Come in," I said. "We have to be quiet. I will go grab Max and..."

"Oh no sweetie," Opal said in her light Cajun accent. "We came here for you."

"Oh... OH..." I replied.

"Yeah, Max said you were hung like a beast and I want to ride the BEAST." Dee said licking her lips.

"If we do this you will follow the rules."

"What rules?" Dee asked.

"You have to keep it down. My family is asleep upstairs and two no spitting, you will swallow when the time comes."

I closed the door and dimmed the lights. The girls kicked off their heels and led me to the couch. I learned later that Opal was a popular dancer at a local strip club. Dee was an up and coming adult movie actress. She hated the term porn star. To get things warmed up they decided to do a little dance number they performed at the club. It was at the club where they met Max.

Dee was either of Chinese or Korean decent. Her raven black hair was long and woven into a long tight braid that had the habit of bouncing against her back and ass. She was wearing an unusual little black dress. The part covering her torso was mainly translucent except for the trim and the parts covering her breasts. The lower end of the dress came down into a kind of loin cloth cut that ended just below her knees. It left the sides of her legs fully exposed but covered her groin and ass nicely. She wore a thong beneath to cover her naughty bits.

Opal had short cropped blonde hair that came from a bottle. She was dressed quite casually in jeans and a bright blue top that set off her eyes quite nicely. Where Dee was petite in the breast department Opal was sporting a pair of hangers that would inspire a thousand erections. I guessed that Opal had already clocked out when they left the club. I watched them dance and they worked off each other's assets perfectly. When Dee untied the neck piece of Opal's top and revealed those epic titties I let out a gasp of delight.

"I told you her was a titty man," Opal moaned.

"Just you wait," Dee said and she turned around, grabbed her ankles as Opal flipped up the back of her dress revealing that perfect round bottom.

"Damn..." I whimpered.

"He's an ass man and a titty man," Opal said with a smile. "We both win."

The girls slowly lost their clothes and I got a very good look at Opal's ass. While it was nice and big it wasn't as firm and well defined as Dee's. Soon they were naked and pulling me to my feet. They undressed me. Opal took the back and every chance she got she pressed her tits against my spine. Meanwhile, Dee was on her knees inspecting my ever growing erection.

"Jackpot," Dee squealed in delight. "He is hung like a goddamn horse!"

"Ooh, let me see," Opal said looking over my shoulder. "Yikes, that is a jaw breaker! You go first."

"Gladly," Dee said as she took me in both of her petite hands and began to lick and suck.

I moaned and whimpered softly as she teased me relentlessly. I could feel Opal's hard nipples pressing against my back. She purred in my ear just before she began kissing her way down my neck. Dee felt me stiffen and that's when she strategically let her mouth engulf the head of my cock. They really were an effective team.

I felt the Asian's tongue lick and swirl around me as Opal knelt down and began to stroke the shaft from her new position. I was panting and grunting now as the tag team upped their game. Dee wasn't kidding when she said that she possessed no gag reflex. She pushed her head slowly forward until her lips were kissing the base of my cock. Opal grabbed her purse and took out a small pack of baby wipes. What the hell were those for? I found out as she used them to clean my backside. Once she was satisfied she put the wipes away and began tonguing my ass.

I clamped a hand to keep from hollering. I have never had a woman do that to me before. Dee took advantage of my heightened state and began deepthroating me like a fiend. Opal's tongue felt weird and yet exhilarating at the same time; if I thought I could last much longer I was dead wrong. I tried to warn Dee but she didn't seem to care. Opal's tongue kept up its assault and the moment I came she shoved her index finger so far up my ass I came twice. This was just round one, oh boy.

We sat on the couch with me in the middle. Opal kissed me first and then Dee. We kissed, groped and performed general debauchery upon each other. Opal took her turn with her lips around my cock while Dee stood on the couch and offered me her pussy for a good long licking. I lapped at her cunt even as Opal impaled herself on my erection. I moaned and heard the girls giggle.

"Oh my god he's gonna split me in two," the blonde groaned. "I love it."

"I can see him stretching your cunnie out like mad," Dee said above me. "MMMM I can't wait..."

I was too busy enjoying my first threesome to say a word. My anger at Max had evaporated the minute Dee's lips had wrapped around the head of my cock. Now I felt like I owed him. I was grunting now as Opal was riding me reverse cowgirl. She was using the coffee table to brace herself.

"Someone is watching us," Dee whispered. "I can't tell if it is a guy or a gal."

"Could be Max or it could be Tab, my little sister." I whispered back.

"I think it's your sister. She is masturbating like crazy."

"Yep," I said. "That is Tab."

"I love it when someone watches me fuck. Opal trade places with me please." Dee begged.

They swapped spots and turned my attention to Opals pussy and her ass. It was only fair to repay her in kind. I lapped at her asshole and she whimpered softly. Dee was squeezing her pussy around me, lifting up slowly and then dropping down hard impaling her pussy over and over again.

"Let's give her a real show," Opal suggested.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" Dee purred.

It took only a little time for them to be kneeling next to each other on the couch. I stood behind Opal and slid into her. I thrust a dozen or so times then I switched to Dee. I went back and forth while I looked up and saw the shadowy female outline. This one is for you Tabitha. I began hammering them now and their soft yelps of surprise was music to my ears.

"I am getting close..."

"Me too..." Dee squealed.

"ME TOO..." Opal grunted.

"Where do you want me to..."

"In me..."

"No me..."

I just kept on fucking them in turn until I could no longer fight the urge to cum. I yanked my cock free of Dee and grabbed each of them by the hair. They turned and each of them took turns licking and sucking. I let go of their hair and slid two finger into each of their pussies. I finger fucked them as they worked furiously on getting me off.

"Almost... almost... UNNNNNN," I bit back a howl of release.

Dee swallowed my load and ten second later they both climaxed within heartbeats of the other. I licked my fingers clean and that seemed to please both of the quite a bit. We got dressed and Dee snatched up my cell phone. She inputted her contact information. Opal followed suit and I couldn't help but smile.

"Can I call you the next time I am in town? I'd like to uh well... hang out or something." Dee asked actually blushing.

"I'd like that." I told her.

"I live in town." Opal stammered and smiled. "...Like to see a movie sometime?"

"Yeah, there is one I'd like to see," I told her.

"Cool, my treat," she said and kissed me. Dee waited patiently for her turn for a parting kiss. "See ya later."

I walked them out to their car and even opened Dee's door for her. She blushed a second time and threw her arms around me and kissed me fiercely. She whispered in my ear and now it was my time to blush. She slid into the seat and I closed her door for her.

"What did she say," Opal asked before getting into her car.

"She said... nice guys don't finish last," I said repeating Dee's words.

"She's right."

I waved as they pulled away. I returned to the house and the voyeur was gone. I cleaned up and sprayed some air cleaner to remove the smell of sex from the air. I went up to my room and found that Max had slipped out while I was busy. I would text him tomorrow. I got undressed and slid under the covers. I was going to have some epic dreams. I just knew it.

Karla's Katastrophe:

If you ask anyone who my mother's favorite child was they would respond without hesitation, Karla. I had messed up less than my other siblings but still came in a distant second. Karla literally was the child that did no wrong. So it came as quite a shock when Karla called me up at oh dark thirty on a school night to ask a favor. I blinked a few times and checked the caller ID to make sure it was really her.

"Karla, it is three in the morning," I said bleary eyed.

"Marius, I need your help," she said in a hushed tone.

"Come again," I said unbelieving. "This is some kind of practical joke."

"Where the FUCK is she Henry? I know you've got that slut hidden around here somewhere!"

That was definitely not my sister. I whispered into the phone so that the crazed bitch looking for my sister didn't hear me. Sis texted me her location and to my shock it was a mere three blocks away. I told her I would be there as soon as I could. I got dressed for the chilly weather and jogged the entire distance. If I took my car I would wake mom up and I was pretty sure Karla didn't mom knowing she was screwing a married man.

Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,791 Followers