Go to Guy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,795 Followers

My breath came is frozen puffs of autumnal air. It was right below freezing but jogging kept me pretty warm. I reached the house and there were still lights on but no screaming or hollering so I assumed sis was still undiscovered. I had formed a plan on the way over. Okay, I had formed part of a plan. I texted sis and got the wife's name and prayed this worked.

"Natalie darling..." I said in my loudest and most amorous voice I could muster. "Has your husband left yet?"

A face appeared in one of the windows. All I could make out was a flash of coppery red hair. Thirty seconds or so later the front door opened. Framed by the lights of the foyer was a scantily clad woman. She had her hands on her hips and staring at me with murder in her eyes. A few seconds later a man appeared and the argument began.

"Who the hell is that," he said.

"I have no fucking clue," she said looking at me. I saw Karla sneak down the stairs and disappear into the house. "Who the fuck are you?"

"Don't you remember all those afternoons at the motel," I said as lights began to come on in nearby homes. "We made sweet love while he was gone." Sis appeared hopping the short fence on the side yard. She waved and I knew it was time to leave. "Oh shit, sorry, wrong house..."

I raced off without another word. Karla and I reached home within seconds of each other. We got in and the warmth of the house was a freaking godsend. Sis had an armload of clothes and was clad in what appeared to be her winter coat. We snuck upstairs and into my room. I made sure mom and Tabitha were asleep. Sis had crawled into my bed while I was gone.

"What the fuck are you doing," I asked and she just smiled. "Are you high or something?"

"Something..." She said slurring her speech badly.

"What happened over there?"

"Remember that promotion I was up for, I got it! My boss and I were just sort of celebrating." Karla said as she watched me strip down to boxers, socks and a t-shirt.

"I take it you guys took something recreational and you got carried away," I said as I slid under the covers careful not to see too much. "What now?"

"I sleep here and call in sick. You take me to my car tomorrow. Mom has a spare set downstairs."

I rolled onto my side away from her. I felt sis' cold bottom press against me. I closed my eyes and tried to go to sleep. I had school the next day but I was going to have to skip because of my sister. Yet another time I was going to have to take the hit for what they had done. I let go of the anger because it was useless to be upset over the inevitable.

Karla was already asleep. I could hear her regular breathing so I rolled over and lifted the covers to see what sort of state she was in. I shouldn't have been surprised to find her naked beneath the blankets. I was about to roll over again when she pressed her ass against me again. This time it pressed against my groin. My arm slip over her protectively and I went to sleep. I was the man of the house and they were all my responsibility.

Four hours later I heard mom and Tabitha moving around. I pulled the covers over Karla's head in case mom barged in and told me it was time to get up. She did. I looked at her and told her I was sick. She looked at me and nodded as she closed the door behind her. The truth is I had caught a cold from running around outside in a light jacket and sweating so damn much. Karla woke me up later. I reluctantly opened my eyes. My arm was still around her waist and her ass was still up against my groin. She rolled to face me and I got an eyeful of her breasts.

"You saved me," she whispered.

"Eh, just doing my job," I said my voice hoarse. "Crap, it's moved into my chest. Did you call into work?"

"Yeah, I texted my boss and told him I wouldn't be in today. I guess I'll be nursing you back to health."

"I guess so," I said in my best raspy voice.

"What do you think," she asked after a long pause. I looked at her completely clueless. "My tits silly, what do you think about them?"

"They are very nice," I said feeling that chill hit my blood again. No, that was the virus quickly spreading through my body. "Nice ass too by the way..." The rest was obscured by a series of deep rattling coughs.

Karla got out of bed and went through my cloths until she found something that would fit. Hell, she even borrowed my thick terry cloth robe. I watched as she sniffed it and smiled. I moved onto my back and closed my eyes. Sis woke me a second time with a tray of food, liquids and medicine. She actually fed me as I sat in my bed propped up on pillows.

"It's the least I can do," she said as she spooned chicken noodle soup down me. "I am going to call a cab and go get my car. I will be back after you sleep to check up on you."

I nodded feeling the debilitating effects of the virus. I ate, drank and took the meds. I don't really remember closing my eyes but I fell asleep at some point. Karla returned and was sitting next to my bed. I was feeling better but I was covered in sweat.

"Your fever broke," she said. "Feel up to a shower while I change the sheets?"

I nodded and with a little help found myself in a nice hot shower. I leaned heavily against the wall of the shower as I lathered up the wash rag. As long as I didn't move suddenly I was okay. Karla appeared on the other side of the frosted glass.

"You got nice clean sheets," she said as she pressed her naked tits against the glass of the shower.

"Karla... what the hell are you doing?" I asked as the door slid open and she stood there wearing only a wicked smile.

"I looked in your phone," she said as she stepped in and closed the door behind her. "Sam said there was something interesting in your phone. I had no idea you two had done it."

She pressed her tits against my chest. I was still too weak to do much of anything. I tried to tell her to stop but her tongue was busy invading my mouth at that point. I never knew she was such a good kisser, for a really good reason, she was my sister. I tried to push her away but all that did was place my hands on her ample tits. Karla moaned as my hands caressed her breasts.

"I knew you wanted me," she growled in my ear. "Let me do everything since you're still recovering."

"Wait... please..." I mumbled but she was already on her knees and taking me in her mouth. "Oh shit girl..."

I tried to push her away again but when my hand slipped into her hair she moaned even louder. The vibration had me hard in no time at all. Oh god, this wasn't happening again! In my hazy condition I made a fist while holding onto her hair and she pushed her head further until she had most of my cock down her throat.

"Damn Karla, does mom know what a slut you are," I said and almost instantly regretted it. She began thrusting her head forward and back fucking my cock with her mouth. "I guess not. If you keep that up I am going to shoot down your throat. I know you don't want that." She did want that.

I cried out and it echoed loudly in the shower as I gave her just what she wanted. I could actually feel her throat muscles as she swallowed. We were both panting when she finally came up for air. Karla's eyes were bright with lust and true to her word she did everything. She turned around, bent over and took my semi-hard cock into her hand. As I watched she backed up until I slid into her.

"Damn it Karla," I said as I sunk deeper and deeper into her.

"MMMMM I never knew you were packing such a huge weapon Marius," Karla moaned as she began to move. "Now I know why Samantha seduced you. I'm glad I did too."

I watched as she moved. I knew she had a nice ass but to see it naked and up close was a whole new thing for me. I grew harder inside of her and she felt it. Karla looked over her shoulder and smiled in that secret conspirator sort of way. What we were doing was wrong and forbidden and yet at the same time felt so damn good.

"So damn tight... so good..." I gasped.

"I'm glad Marius," she purred. "I want you to feel good too."

I grabbed her by the hips and began to pull her towards me. I couldn't thrust but I could add a little force to her backward motion. Karla gasped and a new rhythm was created. We shouldn't be doing this but I was the man of the house now. Perhaps this was my new task. Perhaps I was supposed to make them happy when they didn't have a special someone.

"Coming..." Sis shouted as her pussy gripped me. I held her while she climaxed to make sure she didn't fall. "Oh shit... I needed that so damn bad!"

"So this boss of yours..." I said and she shook her head.

"I'm done fucking married guys," she said. "Ready to finish up boy toy..."

"Um... yeah but I am going to need your help," I told her.

Sis agreed what a surprise. I had her up against the wall of the shower and took charge. I clung to her for balance as I began moving slowly. I never was able to build up much speed but I don't think she wanted that from me. She just wanted cock. We moved slowly but relentlessly towards our mutual goal. I told her how good she felt wrapped around me and we altered our speed and rhythm so that we could come at the same time.

I was shaking at the end as much from the pleasure as from the virus. I warned her I was close and she took over. She had my back against the frosted glass as she dropped down and took me in her mouth again. As she sucked me off she slid two fingers into her cunt. I watched her intently as she drove me over the edge. The moment my cum hit the back of her throat she came right along with me. Karla came so hard she nearly fell over.

"I'm sorry," I said as I stood there panting.

"Why," Karla asked as she stood up. "Oh, you wanted me to cum with your cock. Don't worry; you can make it up to me when you feel better." I looked at her and she kissed my cheek. "You didn't think this was a onetime thing did you?"

"Actually for a second there, I did." I told her and she laughed.

"Please don't tell mom," she begged.

"I won't I promise," I replied.

Karla tucked me back in bed and stayed until I fell asleep. I learned that night that mom had learned that Karla had taken the day off to nurse me back to health. So my sister had earned yet another notch in my mother's belt of worship. Truly Karla could do no wrong. If only mom knew the truth.

Sleeping Sister:

Christmas break was right around the corner. Sis was finding it more and more difficult to wake up in the morning. It was a Friday morning when I got the text that morning classes had been cancelled. Mom came down and poured a cup of coffee and growled. That meant only one thing, Tabitha was still asleep. I held up my hand before she even said a single word. I went upstairs and knocked on her door but there was no answer. I opened her door and there was my little sister sprawled on top of her covers. I closed the door behind me and stood next to her bed. Her tits were spilling out of her top and I licked my lips.

I took out my cock and stroked it as I tugged her top revealing the rest of her breast. I touched the head of my cock to her lips and shivered at the contact. It had been nearly a week since I had gotten any attention from my older sisters. I traced Tabitha's lips with the head of my dick and smiled. She let out a soft moan and I whispered.

"Sis, it's time to get up," I moaned softly as her mouth opened.

"I know," she replied as her eyes snapped open. "You couldn't resist seeing me like this."

She wrapped her fingers around the shaft of my cock. Her tongue snaked out and licked the tip. I grew harder in her grasp just as mom called out. Sis stopped long enough to remind her that she didn't have school today. Mom didn't reply. Tabitha returned her full attention to my erection. She took half of it between her lips as she tugged her panties to the side and began masturbating. Her scent was heavy in the air as she fingered her cunt.

I was panting as she pushed me steadily over the edge. I gasped when the head of my cock popped into her throat. I stood there transfixed as she shoved her head forward. Sis was in seventh heaven as she blew me. I slid my fingers into her hair and sis let out a cock hardening moan. I think she liked that. I tightened my grip as I started panting.

"I am so damn close," I growled and sis just stared up at me with a deep hunger blazing in her eyes. "Where do you want me to... oh shit Tab... slow down or I'm going to..." I bit my lip as I fired down her throat.

"Yummy," she said after she licked me clean. "Just wait until mom leaves... Karla and Sam told me all about you just so you know."

I zipped up and went back downstairs. Mom was munching on a microwavable breakfast sandwich as I returned. She frowned at me and I asked her what that look was for. She didn't want to go to work. I told her to play hooky but she shook her head and headed out. Mom gave me a kiss on the cheek and was gone. I went to Tab's room but her bed was empty. I glanced in my room and she wasn't there. There was only one place left to look. I opened the door to mom's bedroom and there was a half naked Tabitha putting on a pair of mom's stockings. She was bent over and her pussy was bare for all the world to see.

"My pussy is all wet," she purred. "Are you going to fuck me Marius?"

"Do you want me to?" I asked but she never responded she just kept pulling on the stocking on her right leg. "Show me what you want."

Tabitha stood up and walked to the foot of our mother's bed. She sat there, leaned back and placed a heel on either corner of the bed. She was as wide open as humanly possible. As I stood there she grinned and reached between her legs and gently pulled her labia apart.

"I want your COCK here," she told me. "I want you to come over here and hammer my pussy like the dirty little slut I am. Make me your dirty little slut Marius. Is that clear enough?"

I tugged off my shirt as she teased her clit. I kicked off my shoes, unbuckled my jeans and let them fall to the floor. Sis' eyes stared at my hidden erection. I stepped out of my jeans and then took off my boxer briefs. When my cock came into view sis licked her lips and gestured for me to come over to her.

"After I fuck you, you are going to lick me clean got it," I said as I walked over.

"Yes Sir," she said shivering in need.

"Lose the goddamn bra slut," I told her as I placed the shaft over her labia.

She almost tore off the bra as I began rocking my hips teasing us. Tab cupped her tits and teased the nipples. She hadn't been lying her pussy was fucking soaked. I had her shaking as my length rubbed her pussy lips and clit. I mouthed the words 'beg for it'. Sis smiled and whimpered as she pleaded for my cock.

"Please fuck me Marius... give me that fine cock of yours... all you have to do is slide it right in..."

As she said slide the tip pierced her. Her ass left the bed and that action drove me half way into her warm wet depths. We both cried out in surprise. I leaned over and grabbed first one ankle and then the other. I began thrusting slow at first but she didn't want that. I thrust harder and faster now. My balls were slapping against her ass now. Tabitha's cries filled the air as she praised my cock.

"So damn big... so deep... I'm melting inside..."

I let go of her ankles and placed her legs over my shoulders. I pushed until I was buried to the hilt and watched Tabitha's mouth open wide in surprise. I stood there for a long moment just enjoying the feel of my little sister's pussy wrapped completely around me.

"So what did they say," I asked as I began to move once more.

"Nope, I promised not to say," she said shaking her head so I quit moving. "Wait a minute that's not fair!"

"What did they say," I asked again.

"But I promised them..." she replied so I began to pull out. "Damn it Marius... they told me how big you were... how good you felt inside of them and that I would be next. They said you couldn't resist fucking me."

I pulled out, rolled her onto her belly and took her from behind. I rewarded her with a severe pounding. Once more the air was full of Tab's cries of pleasure as I rammed my cock as hard and fast as I could inside of her. She howled as her pussy clamped down on me and I stopped as her body shook from her powerful climax.

"What else did they say," I asked my lips right next to her ear.

"You... you were saving mom for last..." she said between gasps of breath. "They said you knew all about her little problem. You were savoring treating mom like a little cum depository... but I said you'd never treat mom like a sex slave. You wouldn't would you Marius? I am supposed to be your little slut."

"Are you," I asked and she nodded her head quite enthusiastically. "So you'd do anything I wanted."

"Uh huh... in a heartbeat Marius," Tabitha promised.

"Good," I said as I began moving again.

"Ooh you're so hard inside of me," She moaned. "Are you having naughty thoughts?"

I fucked with nice long strokes of my cock and that shut her up. She lowered her head while I took my pleasure from her. I was getting close to coming. I grabbed her hair and made a tight fist. I used her hair for leverage as I fucked her slow but with great force in each and every forward drive of my body.

"Take that and that..." I growled as my cock stretched her out even more. I pulled my cock free as the last second and she spun around and took my load on those luscious tits of hers. "You started all of this."

"I know," she admitted. "It's all my fault. You can punish me all you want."

"I plan on it," I said. "Go get mom's camera, we are going to take some naughty pictures. Don't worry your face won't be visible in any of them. I want something to remember this by when I'm old and gray."

Tabitha raced off with my sperm still clinging to her skin. I think this is the first day she has ever listened to me. It took fucking her to make her respect me. What a truly fucked up universe we live in. We washed up and Tabitha modeled for me and I took a ton of photos both nude and with her dressed in skimpy outfits. Between her and mom there was enough for quite a variety of costumes.

I copied the pics onto my laptop and made sure the memory card was empty, it wasn't. Apparently I wasn't the only one taking some interesting photos. There were close to five hundred images of mom, Samantha and Karla. They were all solo shots but they left little to the imagination. I copied those too and wiped the memory card clean. I returned it to her camera and wondered if mom knew about those pics or if she had taken them herself.

Tabitha cleaned mom's room and returned to my room where we sat on my bed looking at the photos of our family. I had been discreet with Tabitha but they had been foolishly careless. Of course I had put myself into the photos of my little sister and she had so eagerly taken my cock between her tits or lips or deep inside her again. She was living up to being my little sex slave quite nicely. I wondered what this weekend would bring.

"Don't tell mom..." Tabitha asked so very nicely. "She'd lose her fucking mind if she found out we were fucking."

"Now don't you worry," I told her. "I need to get some rest. All this fucking has worn me out. Be a dear and start dinner at four o'clock okay." A sudden thought came back to me just then. "So did you enjoy the show?"

"Show, what show are you talking about?" Tab replied genuinely confused.

"A little while back you were sitting at the top of the stairs watching me and those two girls." I told her watching her face closely.

"Marius, I have no idea what you are talking about? Aren't you going to school?" She asked as I joined her on the bed. "Oh I guess not."

We snuggled under the covers after I set the alarm. I was getting used to a naked body next to me when I slept. As I closed my eyes the impact of her words hit me. If she hadn't watched me fuck Dee and Opal then it must have been mom, oh man.

Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,795 Followers