Go With The Flow Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stop and kick my high heels over a row of hedges by the sidewalk. The concrete is cool and hard under my feet, but it feels good.

A cab finally stops beside me and I slip into the back seat.

"Evening, ma'am." The cab driver's eyes peer at me in the rearview mirror.

I sink back into the seat, the sticky plastic actually feels comforting.

The driver pulls onto the road and starts driving. He keeps glancing back at me in his mirror. I pull the dress up higher, trying to cover my breasts as much as possible.

"You all right?"

"I'm fine. Thanks."

"Just looks like you've been in a bit of a scrape."

"Just having problems with the dress."

I look out of the window, seeing my own image reflected dimly back at me. I barely recognize the reflection.

"Hey, don't I know you from somewhere?"

"No, I don't think so."

I stare at myself as the city floats through my image. There's something different.

"You look familiar. You famous?"

"Nope."

I peer into the dim image, noticing the same face, hair, lips, eyes, all the same, but different, belonging to someone else now. Maybe someone who won't just go with the flow.

"I swear I know you from somewhere. You look like somebody."

"I am somebody," I mutter to myself, watching my lips move in the reflection. "I just need to figure out who that it is."