"GOAL"

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leBonhomme
leBonhomme
691 Followers

"Sure am glad that I made that cross pass."

"Hm-hmm! Me too; we just do this so good."

"Like how you headed my pass in the goal."

"Not without your perfect pass."

"And how you made me come," Cat enjoined.

"And how you did too. Hm-hmm! Perfect on the field and in bed."

"You said it! ... Think that occurs to anyone in the stadium?

"And if they do? Who cares? And we do, not just us."

"Hmmm! The whole squad, it's just so easy."

"And so good! Hope the boys don't."

"Hm-hmm! Not the way they like to with us."

"Maybe not a couple, not ones I can think of, but if they're like a couple of girls on our squad."

"But they still like pussies."

"I don't want to think about guys' liking cocks."

"No problem; their fault if they don't want to know how good our pussies are."

"We do! But peepee!"

"Hm-hmm! Thought your pussy was as wet as it could be."

"It was, but not like now."

They snickered and hurried to the bathroom.

They were the last ones down in the restaurant, greeted with smirking nods. A couple of years earlier, they would have blushed, but now they just grinned, returning the others' nods. When they saw that there were two place free at the table of their coach and the male manager, they were slightly embarrassed. He congratulated them for winning the game. That was all right, until their coached winked and said:

"Great goal, ... been there, done that."

Charlie hoped she wasn't blushing as much as she felt she was, not glancing at Cat to see if she was. She was very much relieved when the manager nodded and replied to her: "Like I remember several of your goals."

Then she did look at Cat, seeing her also relieved expression. but not without wondering if the coach had meant what she had understood. Had girls ten or more years before also "been there, done that" like she and Cat had? Why not? Their coach had nodded to the manager's remark with a smile, but then at the girls, winking with the eye the manager couldn't see. She had meant that!

They finished their meal without any other innuendos, until the coach wished them a good night with a suggestive smile. Cat and Charlie survived that with neutral smiles, but at the elevator, they glanced at each other with wry smiles. All the other girls had already gone to their rooms, also their roommates. Cat murmured:

"Want to again, ... with her?

"And you with your roommate?"

"Hmm? I guess so, and I don't think I could suggest that she come along."

"I would, if I were her."

"Hm-hmm! Me too. Would yours want to join us?"

"I doubt it, that is, I don't think I could ask her," Cat replied in the elevator.

"Hm-hm-hmm! She just wants to lick your pussy?"

"Hope she can, as good as you did."

"Hmm! She'd better, if she wants to know what's good."

"Same for your roommate."

They smirked with nods and went to their rooms. After that conversation, Charlie was wonder how it would be to see her roommate. Of course, they had done everything they could with each other, why they were sharing a room, but until then Charlie hadn't had to, wanted to have sex with another girl before dinner.

She opened the door. "Tricks" - Patricia - was lying in the bed she had assumed was hers, and whipped back the covers, revealing that she was naked, smiling with moan and saying:

"Finally. I guess you had to sit with them longer."

Charlie nodded, forgetting about Cat and her roommate at the view of Tricks and her now opened thighs. Her pubic hair couldn't conceal her pussy lips. Tricks didn't want them to. Her hand reached down and rubbed, then spreading her pussy lips. Charlie's pussy was suddenly all wet.

It hadn't been like this with Tricks before, very good, but not starting like this. Charlie grinned with a nod, whipping off her polo shirt, then pushing her bra up past her breasts before she reached back to unhook it. Tricks smirked with a nod, and Charlie saw one of her fingers rub between her pussy lips. She knew where it was rubbing, knew with her tongue where is was rubbing. Thank goodness she wasn't a lesbian who wanted sex to be emotional; she just wanted it to be as arousing as it could be, enjoying almost as much when she could make it that good for whomever, now Tricks.

Her shorts and panties slid down. Could Tricks see that her pussy was already wet? But first she had to use the toilet.

"Peepee," she murmured.

"Hurry; I've been waiting long enough."

Over the sound of her stream in the toilet, Charlie asked:

"Didn't you before dinner?"

"Yeah, of course. When we saw you and Cat together, Connie, her roommate, and I hooked up, first time."

"I haven't with her."

"You should! Or maybe you shouldn't," Tricks revised her opinion.

Charlie had flushed and was washing her pussy. Above the sound of the water, she asked: "I should, I shouldn't?"

Tricks snickered and replied:

"Oh, you should, just didn't want you to sleep with her the next game away."

"Why not?"

"Hmmm! I thought we went all wet, squirted a little, but she's a fountain!"

"Oooh! Like in some porno video?"

"Not one I have seen, better."

Charlie was returning to the room as she replied:

"Like that?! I guess Cat must know. At least, she didn't complain that I'm not."

"Might complain that her bed is so wet, but mine here was too. Besides, why should she complain, if you did it as good as I know you can. Do!"

Tricks raised her leg straight up and spread her pussy lips. They both smirked with deep moans.

Charlie knew why she liked her as a roommate; they could both be so direct and open about sex, saying what, how they wanted it, talking about what they did with other girls - and boys. They had done that too. It was obvious that they weren't going to start like she and Cat had, and like she and Tricks sometimes started. Tricks didn't want or need any warm-up, and she didn't either.

She dropped down on the bed, her head on Tricks' drawn up thigh, drawing hers up under Tricks' head. With chuckling moans, they rolled together, their other thighs immediately almost parallel over the other's body, and buried their faces between each other's thighs. They grasped each other's ass and began to lick.

For a moment, Charlie's tongue recognized the differences between Cat's and Tricks' pussies, but then it was just delighting at being again in Tricks', and her pussy was delighting at feeling what Tricks' so experienced tongue was doing. She wasn't lesbian, but she loved the familiarity of sharing sex with Tricks, the confidence that it was going to be so good again. It had been with Cat, and not for the first time, but it was just so familiar and nice again to be licking and tasting Tricks' pussy and knowing that she was also enjoying tasting and licking hers.

It was only a few minutes until their faces were both wet, wet as they always were. Charlie recalled what Tricks had said about their about their squirting a little, and then that Connie had been a fountain. They rolled back and fondled each other's breast, sighing and chuckling. They had done it again and as good as always.

Charlie scrambled around, and they kissed, more licking around to taste their own pussy juice, both chuckling at their doing what they always did. After a few moments, Charlie asked:

"And Connie, a fountain?"

"Hm-hmm! Maybe a geyser. She wanted us to take turns, fine with me, and wanted to go first, even finer. It was, and then it was my turn, down between her legs. Hm-hmm! Then I discovered why she wanted us to do it that way. I don't think geysers spurt that often, not Old Faithful, but she did. After the first time, I thought that must have been enough, but then she caught her breath and pressed my head back down between her thighs again. Okay, anything she wanted, but I hadn't expected that she could spurt again like that. She could! And that was only the second time."

"Geez?! Really?!"

Um-hmm, and a couple more times."

"Oh my God! Really?"

"My tongue and fingers were tired."

"Hmm, of course, with your fingers too, like that."

"My hand all wet."

"I can imagine, ... Hm-hmm! Think we could that much, if we did it that way?"

"Hmm! I doubt it, not me, at least. I've finger-fucked myself lots of times ... "

"Who hasn't?" Charlie interjected. Tricks continued:

"With both hands and had multiple orgasms, well, three or four. Yeah, once, five, but I never came like Connie did."

"Hmm? Don't think I ever did it that many times. But we have doubled a couple of times."

"I remember. Fucking good! Well that's not the right word."

"Almost that good."

Tricks chuckled and asked:

"When was the last time you had cock?"

"You want one? Let me see. Sunday, two weeks ago."

"Better than what we do?"

"Hmm? Just different. Oh, of course, it was good. Hm-hmm! I was sitting on him. He was surprised when I wanted to rub myself, but then he loved it. I made him cum, just sitting on him, rocking my hips and rubbing. Oh, that was good, feeling his cock surging in my pussy, and then his hips twitched, and I could really feel him cumming in me. Can't feel that when we're fucking, you know, in and out."

"Oooh! Does he have a friend?"

"Hm-hmm! If you want to do that, I bet he does."

They both snickered. Then Charlie chuckled and remarked:

"And then I really fucked him. Had I cum with him before? Whatever, if I had or hadn't, I wanted to fuck. I love to be on top. I sure did then."

"Mmmm! He'd better have a friend. How did you meet him? On one of the teams?"

"A girl's brother. He wanted to congratulate me after my goal a week earlier."

"And did, and wanted to date you?"

"Something like that."

"And just after a first date?"

"I didn't want him to think that we're all lesbian."

"Hm-hmm! Guess you demonstrated that."

"He was a little worried about his sister."

Tricks snickered and said:

"She could have shown him."

"Did you? Your brother?!"

"He knows I like boys. Hmm? Don't know if he imagines what we all do."

"Probably, maybe just not you."

"And if he does? Hm-hmm! I wonder if he can do it as good."

"Lick your pussy?"

"Or yours."

"If he wants to try," Charlie replied with a snicker.

They both chuckled and agreed that they should sleep, then with more chuckles when one suggested that they could again in the morning. Charlie turned over, and Tricks reached around and held her breast. One way or the other, that was how they always went to sleep, but this time Charlie was suddenly reminded of the hand that had held her breast after her goal.

Whose could it have been? It had to be a girl she hadn't slept with; one of them wouldn't have done that. Who else? Connie, the pussy fountain, geyser? But she had also been on the Under-21 squad; could have done that long before. Why hadn't they ever hooked up? It must have been one of the new, younger girl, one that had transferred for another club. Which one? If she wanted to hold her breast, it must mean something. Did the girls in her club all do what she and Tricks and Cat and Connie did - and all the rest of them? She fell asleep with her hand on Tricks'.

It wasn't there in the morning. Charlie was awakened by Tricks' moving back and urging her to roll back, and then Tricks was curling down over her. Her mouth found Charlie's warm, soft nipple. For a moment, Charlie didn't know where she was, where they were, but it could only be Tricks waking her like that. Her nipple stiffened, and she gave a soft, encouraging "um-hmm."

Tricks caught it between her teeth and nodded with chuckle. Her hand slid up and cupped around Charlie's other breast, who responded with more pronounced hum of approval. She knew what Tricks was going to do next. After she had aroused Charlie's other nipple, her hand slid straight down to her pussy. Charlie rolled her thighs apart with another hum of approval and finally opened her eyes, pleased to see that it was just dawning; there was plenty of time for her to do whatever Tricks wanted her to do in return.

Tricks' fingers reacquainted themselves with her pussy, gently spreading her lips and finding her inner ones, not yet trying to arouse her, waiting for her pussy to go moist. It was so nice and familiar! Charlie knew Tricks would wait until she drew her thighs up to suggested she do more. Then she suddenly wondered if Tricks' fingers were feeling how Connie's pussy had been different, like her tongue had recognized differences between Tricks' and Cat's pussies. They were all a little different, but all so good, even the couple that looked kind of sloppy with bigger, wrinkled inner lips, but they were just as good when she could suck and nibble on them.

She hummed; Tricks was rubbing over her clitoris. Forget about other pussies; a fingertip was rubbing over her opening. Was it already wet? She drew her thighs up. Tricks sucked on her nipple and nodded, and the fingertip probed. Tricks nodded again with a chuckle. Charlie's thighs drew up more and flopped apart. The finger slipped easily in, and they exchanged chuckling moans. The finger squirmed in her. Then it slipped out, to Charlie's surprise, but she understood why, when Tricks hand slip up and she release her nipple and sucked on her finger. They both chuckled again.

Then her hand was back on her pussy, and one and then two fingers were squirming in her. Charlie moaned, appreciating that Tricks was also sucking her nipple again. She held her other breast, thinking: okay like this, just fingers but just as good, more like a cock.

When a third finger was in her, it really was more like a cock. They couldn't fuck as deep as one could, but they could do something a cock couldn't so intentionally do - stupid cocks. Tricks' "intelligent" fingers knew where her g-spot was and knew what it wanted. Charlie moaned and pinched her nipple, as her hips twitched. Her other hand was now hugging Tricks' head to her other breast.

"Fuck!" she blurted. Tricks' hand was jerking in her pussy, her so wet, clutching pussy, and her hips were jerking, trying to accentuate the movement of Tricks' hand. Her thighs were quivering uncontrollably. She was gasping and groaning. She came! Tricks growled. Charlie's thighs snapped together on her hand, clamping to hold it still.

After a couple of long sighing, deep moans, she exclaimed softly: "Fuck! That was good."

Tricks nodded. Charlie's thighs flopped open again, as she relaxed with more long sighs. Then suddenly Tricks' hand was jerking again, just as vigorously. Charlie gasped.

"Fuck! Again?!" she thought, but her hips were already twitching again. Her pussy wanted it, even if she could only question if she did. If her pussy wanted it, she had no choice and let it happen all over again. When her thighs clamped together again, she held them together until she had recovered enough to think to grasp Tricks' hand and hold it still. Then her legs relaxed, her feet sliding down the bed.

Tricks chuckled, keeping her fingers still, but murmuring:

"That was good. I loved it, but now you'd better do it to me. I'm almost as wet as you are."

"I'll try. Just like that, the same way?"

"Hm-hmm! Any way that is as good."

Tricks rolled back and put all three fingers in her mouth, then snickered and asked:

"Did I ever tell you that you taste good?"

"Hm-hmm! Almost every time, I think. You do too."

They grinned at each other, and Charlie rolled towards Tricks and did everything she had. The only difference was that after Tricks' second orgasm she didn't grasp Charlie's hand. Charlie released her nipple and looked up at her questioningly. Tricks smirked and said:

"If your fucking fingers aren't too tired."

"You're a fucking fiend!"

"Maybe. If you want, next time you can have another one."

"Fuck!" Charlie muttered and did with her fingers.

* * *

On the way to training on Monday, Charlie was a little surprised that she hadn't thought again about that hand on her breast, then chuckling as she rationalized that two orgasms Saturday night and two more Sunday morning probably had been enough to take her mind of sex. Now, however, she was wondering again about the hand - whose? On the way to the clubhouse, she recognized one of the new girls approaching on the other side of the street.

At the start of the training, she was again congratulated for winning the game for the team. She included Cat, saying: "But only because Cat kicked such a perfect pass." After the training, the back-washing under the showers did include a few breasts, but it stopped with that. After games, especially games away when they were sharing rooms, they all let it become more suggestive.

Outside the clubhouse, Charlie waited on the other side of the street for the other girl. She didn't seem to notice Charlie, until she walked in the same direction, away from where she normally would. When the girl did notice her, she stopped and let Charlie join her, giving her a slightly embarrassed smile. Charlie smiled back with a quizzical shrug. The girl, a tall, slender defender, smiled wryly and murmured:

"Yeah, if you're wondering. Sorry, my hand."

"I was wondering, didn't mind, just surprised."

"It was just there, suddenly; shouldn't have kept holding it. Sorry."

"No need to apologize; you know what goes on here."

The girl, Bobbie, almost laughed, looking more at ease, and replied:

"I sure do now, don't mind either, but I was surprised the first time after a game."

"I've wondered sometimes what went on in the other team's clubhouses."

"Hmm! Not that, at least not in my former club. Oh, I think we all knew about some girls, but just those, if you know what I mean. Whatever, under the showers it wasn't like that. But that wasn't what I was suggesting."

"I didn't think so," Charlie replied - not entirely honestly.

After a few steps, Bobbie wrinkled her nose and replied:

"That's good. It was just there, in my hand. Jeez, I was really surprised the first time someone offered to wash my back, but everyone else was. We just washed each other's back, but I saw that a couple of others were, ... well, you know."

Charlie nodded, after another step remarking:

"Kind of infectious."

"Hmm? Something like that. If that's the way it is here, ..." Bobbie remarked with a slight smile.

They took a couple of more steps, then she continued:

"Oh, of course, I was a little curious about what girls did together. Well, I could imagine that, of course. Hm-hmm! And a couple of guys had, better than what a couple of others hadn't."

They both snickered, exchanging grins. Bobbie grinned wryly and said:

"Yeah, well so, when one of you didn't just want to wash my back, I let her and did too. Mmmm! Maybe I always wanted to hold someone else's, since we started wearing bras."

"I think I did too," Charlie agreed, but wondering if she had back when she needed a bra more than her classmates.

Bobbie smiled and remarked:

"Guess I don't have to tell more. I'm glad I'm on the team and ... how it is with you all."

"And you do a great job on defense."

"Thanks. We don't get so much credit in the back field."

"Unless there is a corner and you can head it in."

"Not yet. But you wouldn't be kicking the corner, not like Cat's pass to you."

Charlie recognized the veiled inference that Bobbie understood that she and Cat hadn't just been under the shower together, suddenly wondering if the goalie paired off with a girl who had made a save that would have gone against the goalie's record. She liked the idea and hoped so, then suggesting: "Maybe that isn't the only way to meet new girls."

Bobbie almost grinned, nodding. Charlie nodded with a smile and added:

"Doesn't have to be the only way."

Bobbie's eyebrows shot up. Charlie wasn't sure if she was really implying that she wanted sleep with Bobbie or just making conversation, then rationalizing that it would be good to include her with the girls at the other end of the field, rationalizing again that it would give her more confidence as a new member of the team. They took a couple more steps in silence, then Bobbie murmured:

leBonhomme
leBonhomme
691 Followers