Goals Set for Married Wife Ch. 02

Story Info
Black Trainer solidifies his hold on white wife.
9k words
4.38
198.3k
89
0

Part 2 of the 16 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 09/11/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ktsema
ktsema
936 Followers

Trainer solidifies his hold on beautiful and married white client

Lisa woke with a start. Her head ached, and her mind was disoriented. Opening her eyes in the dimly lit room made her know instantly that she was not in her own bedroom and she experienced momentary confusion. But then as she turned her head and saw Marc's naked and beautifully muscled black body lying on his back next to her, the reality of her situation came crashing down around her. A huge wave of guilt washed over her as she realized where she was and what she had done. She felt the guilt deep in the pit of her stomach and up in her throat. "What had she done? How could she have done this to Matt?

As her eyes scanned Marc's handsome brown face and ripped body, she realized that her vagina and her ass felt warm and stretched, and she remembered why. Then, she knew it was no dream. Recalling the night before, she looked quickly down to her sleeping lover's manhood, now flaccid, but still thick and long and dark, resting across his right leg. Even soft, Marc's cock was impressively large, both thick and long; and the sight of it reawakened in Lisa's body a sense of excitement and longing. Her mind instantly recalled the sex with Marc, how good it was, how masterful he had been in bringing her to orgasm time, after time, after time. And her vagina moistened and tingled as she recalled how good her black lover felt with his rigid black member buried deep inside of her as he held her body tightly into his muscled mocha frame. He had been gentle, and he had been rough, and she loved it all.

Once again, even though she felt almost overwhelmed by her guilt, she also felt her excitement increase as her eyes scanned the naked body her black lover. Looking at Marc's thick, dark penis, she marveled that only a few hours before it had taken her ass's virginity, something her husband had never done. She remembered how stunned she had been when she realized that Marc really wanted to fuck her in the ass, and how she tried desperately to dissuade him from penetrating her there. What's more, when rigid, Marc's black cock was huge. But he insisted that she would love it, and that she would want him to do it again and again. And, he was right.

It must have been the drinks that made it so easy for her to get on her hands and knees on Marc's bed and follow his directions as he took the last hole her body had to offer to his throbbing black manhood. He had lubed her generously, and he instructed her to lube his swollen and rock hard black shaft, making sure that it was well covered. Then, on his knees behind his white beauty, Marc pressed his thick mushroom against Lisa's anus. At the same time, he reached around her with his right hand, and he used his long black middle finger to trace circle after circle on her sensitive clit. Her vagina reacted instantly to his finger's massage, and she was barely aware that Marc's left hand was on her left hip, holding her body in place, so that when he pushed his massive black meat into her, she would not be able to move forward to avoid the certain pain that would come with his black cock's first invasion of her white ass.

Lisa recalled how she had felt an orgasm building within her loins as Marc continued to massage her clit, and then she felt him pushing at her hole. At first, it was just an uncomfortable pressure, and her orgasm continued to rise within her. But then Lisa felt his shaft push steadily and firmly into her and it felt like a red hot poker burning into her as his penis pushed its way through her anal sphincter. The searing pain caused her to forget all about the building orgasm, and she screamed out to Marc to stop. And he did. He had felt his mushroom pop through the pretty white wife's virgin hole, and now he would let her ass get used to his presence before he pushed deeper into her. Once he had stopped, the intense pain of his initial entry subsided. Lisa just felt his immense cock inside her ass, but the pain was less for sure. Now her orgasm began to build again as he continued to circle her ever so sensitive clit with his finger.

Almost without her knowing it, Marc began pivoting his cock gently inward and then out of her ass, taking care not to pop out through her anal sphincter. Actually, Lisa's arousal was heightened now that he was playing with her ass this way and that combined with his finger on her clit caused her sense of her impending orgasm to grow. She could tell that it would be another huge one. She just hoped that Marc would not push into her ass any more deeply, she was afraid of the pain it might cause. But, the excitement that his cock was now causing in her ass was carrying into her pussy, and it felt awesome to her.

When Marc felt Lisa's body had begun to twitch and spasm here and there, he knew her orgasm was close, and he deliberately and slowly pushed into her wonderfully tight ass. At first it was uncomfortable for Lisa because he felt so big and hard in her, but no where near as bad as his first popping into her was. But the deeper he went, she had a sense of almost having a baseball bat shoved up her ass. She thanked god for the lube, but now she was actually starting to like the feeling of his thick and rigid black meat pushed deep into her ass with his finger massaging her to what was going to be a huge orgasm, she knew.

Then, as Lisa continued to race toward orgasm, Marc began to piston all the way out and then back into her, and that stimulation sent her totally over the edge after just two rotations in and out. The pleasure he was giving her was like none she had ever experienced. She began yelling and twitching uncontrollably, and Marc began ass fucking her passionately. He let go of her hip and held her by the breasts, and he actually felt her pushing her ass back onto him, as if begging him to fuck her deeper and harder. He increased the tempo and found her tight ass just an incredible fuck. His cock throbbed and pulsed in rigid excitement, and he loved the incredible pleasure he was getting from the beautiful white wife he was claiming as his slut, step by step. For her part, Lisa experienced one orgasm after the next and loved the feeling of her first ass fuck ever. She didn't know it then, but she would recall this first ass fucking of her life many, many times in the coming weeks as her body yearned to experience this intense level of taboo pleasure yet again.

As she watched her black lover sleep, she recalled their night, and she could still feel how he had stretched her ass only hours before. But, now it was a good feeling for her. She mused that she had never had such satisfying sex with Matt, but she knew that this had to stop here and now, even though she admitted to herself that the sex was wonderful, incredible. She at once loved the experience with Marc and at the same time hated herself for letting down her guard and cheating on her husband. And she knew that sex would never be the same for her again.

With her eyes casting one last look at her black Adonis, and with her loins tingling with the excitement that looking at Marc caused within her, Lisa moved slowly and quietly to the edge of Marc's bed, and she slipped softly to her feet, being careful not to rouse her sleeping lover. She moved about Marc's master bed room gathering her clothes and carrying them silently out of the room, so as not to disturb him. She had to leave now, she knew. As she slipped her things on, Lisa felt the urge to strip them off again and lie naked with Marc one last time; pleasuring him and having him pleasure her. But, she knew she had to go. It was four thirty in the morning when Lisa let herself out of Marc's townhouse and headed for her car parked nearby. The cool air assaulted her body and her nipples hardened under her dress. She had stuffed her bra and her panties in her bag. . She could feel Marc's love juices oozing out of her vagina and down her inner thighs, soaking her. Her mind wandered back to how wonderful he had made her feel as he fucked her. And again, she hated herself for the fact she had ever let this happen, because she was so torn between the pleasure of it and the tremendous guilt of her infidelity to Matt.

As she pushed the remote to unlock her car, she felt him behind her. She turned to see Marc, his lean and tightly defined chocolate brown body naked from the waist up, just visible in the light of the early morning. He wore plaid sleep pants that covered his lower body, but could not completely hide the bulge of his thick black penis. His feet were bare, accounting for how he could come up on her without her hearing him until the last second.

"Is that it? You're just going to leave without saying anything? Was what we did a few hours ago just sex for you? Did you just use me cuz Matty boy is too busy to dick you anymore? Or was it that you wanted to try a black guy just for the thrill of something different? Maybe you wanted to see what a big black cock felt like compared to Matt's dinky white prick? I hope I didn't disappoint.

Whatever it was, Lisa, you sure had me fooled because I was certain in my mind that the sex we had was awesome, and the reason for that was that we had chemistry together. We had great chemistry. At least, I thought we did. But, you completely fooled me. I mean, you were so totally responsive and aggressive as the night wore on. And now, I find you sneaking away quietly without even a word.

Do you remember what I said before we did it? I told you that you didn't have to do it. I said while we had fooled around a little that actually fucking would be a huge step for you, and I didn't want you to do it unless you were sure because I knew that I would need to do it just more than one time? I thought I made it clear that I didn't want to fuck you just for the sake of fucking, that I would want to do this more than once with you, and I was willing not to go all the way with you, to wait until you were ready. But, you begged me. You said, 'please fuck me', and then on your own you got on top of me and positioned my cock and slid down onto it.

So what's this about now? You're just going to leave, and I bet I won't see you at the gym anymore because you've had your fun with a black boy, and now that you know what it's like, and you liked it a lot, that's obvious, you don't want to fuck up your nice little life with your pretty boy white husband. Is that it, Lisa? When you come right down to it, it's really all about you. It's not about Matt or me, it's really about what's good for you. You've had your fun with your black boy, but you don't want to risk anything that would interfere with Lisa's perfect little life.

For what it's worth to you Lisa, I just want you to know that I have fucked a lot of women, a lot of them. But Lisa, I didn't fuck you. I made love to you. That's right, from the moment I set eyes on you I was totally taken with you. And when we got to talking and we did your workout and massage, I just completely fell for you. And when I was lucky enough to seduce you into my bed, and I was surprised that I did, I made love to you. And I really felt like you were making love with me as well. I guess I was wrong. But for me, it wasn't just about the sex."

Tears streamed down Lisa's face as she stood looking at the natural lines of Marc's beautifully chiseled mocha torso as he stood in front of her. Now, having heard what he had just said, she truly felt like the cheapest slut who had not only cheated on her husband, but who had also used the man standing in front of her for her own sexual gratification. At that moment, she felt so confused, because she knew that Marc had cautioned her, and she knew that she had in fact begged him to fuck her, and that in the end, she was overcome by her lust for him and mounted his cock and in effect made him fuck her. At the same time, she felt awful guilt for cheating on Matt.

What made matters worse for Lisa was the fact that as she looked at Marc through her tears, her mind took in things like the defined creases in his defined abs, and his beautiful pecs with their hard black nips, and his beautifully shaped shoulders, arms and tightly muscled waist, and she felt a wave of lust grip her loins once again. And as badly as she felt about cheating and using Marc, she couldn't stop her eyes as they wandered from his torso to the bulge in his sleep pants, and she felt a charge of sexual excitement overwhelm her. She moved forward and threw her arms around him and sobbed uncontrollably for several minutes.

Finally, able to speak: "I'm so, so, so sorry Marc. I didn't mean to sneak away and just leave you, but I didn't know how else to do it. When I woke up, I saw you, I felt awful about what I had done to Matt, and I knew if I didn't get out of here, I might not be able to. I know you told me we didn't have to do it, but I wanted to Marc. I wanted to so badly, because I'm so incredibly attracted to you, I couldn't help myself. I really didn't mean to use you, and I never thought of it that way. I've never done this before Marc, really. And I feel awful about cheating on Matt, and about using you. I'm so sorry. I can't help it, but I felt like I had to leave because if I didn't......I was afraid that....." And she started to sob again.

Marc's black arms encircled Lisa as well. At this point, he smiled to himself, knowing that his little speech had done the trick. He held her to his naked torso tightly, loving the feel of her tender white skin, loving the feel of her soft, full breasts pressed into him through her dress, and he kissed her on her head gently. "It's okay babe. I didn't mean to get you so upset. I know there's a lot of stuff goin on in your head. I didn't mean to make you feel so bad. I guess I just thought we would have more than a one nighter. I shouldn't have let this happen. But, what were you afraid of? Was it that you felt the same thing I did, that it was more than just sex for you? Was it that, Lisa? It was, wasn't it? Because I really felt like you were making love to me the same way I was making love to you."

Using his forefinger of his right hand, he put it under her chin and lifted her tear streaked face so that their eyes locked. He knew he had her right where he wanted her now. As she looked into his eyes, she nodded her head just a bit, indicating that it had been more than just sex for her, that it had indeed been something exciting, almost addictive. Marc knew that his body had hooked hers, and now his little speech had made her think that what they had done was more than just sex. He was playing her perfectly he thought, and he could feel his cock swell because he knew that it would be only a matter of minutes before she would be on her knees "making love" to it. Little by little, Marc would take Lisa from her perfect white husband. He would make her his. Matt's arrogance would dissolve into complete humiliation when he realized that his beautiful white wife had been taken by a black stud that Matt most certainly considered below him.

"Let's get out of the cold, so we can talk, and you can clean yourself up so when you get home your neighbors won't think you just got mugged. I mean, Lisa, I like the no bra look, but what if your neighbors saw you looking like this. Come on babe. Let me make you some coffee." But he knew she wouldn't be going anywhere but to his bed that day.

Lisa willingly let Marc lead her back into his townhouse, still sobbing. When he closed the door, he turned to her and put his arms around her once again, and they looked at one another as she also circled his mocha torso with her bare arms. "Babe, I really didn't mean to upset you." He said staring into her eyes. Last night was so good for me, and I know it was for you too. I shouldn't have started this with you, because now I've created all kinds of problems in your mind and in your life. But babe, you are so fuckin hot, I couldn't help myself." And his lips moved to kiss her face gently, first her forehead, then her nose, then her cheek, and finally they brushed against her lips, locking with them in an intensely passionate kiss, which he knew would reawaken the desires of last night deep within her loins.

Lisa's breasts and vagina were feeling wave after wave of lustful desire for her black Adonis once again. As they kissed, she felt her hands moving over Marc's body, savoring the touch his hard muscles. She loved the feel of this man, and the contrast of their skin somehow made the whole experience more erotic. Finally, she slid both hands under the waistband of his sleep pants and grasped his cute black ass cheeks.

Then, when she couldn't help herself anymore, she slid them ever so slowly around to his crotch, grasping his remarkable ball sack with one hand and his throbbing black, thickly veined penis with the other. Marc held her tightly, moving his abdomen away so as to allow her enough room to stroke his fully erect shaft and squeeze his thick balls. He could hear her breathing grow deeper, and he knew her lust was revving up yet again. He dropped his hands low from her body and grasped the hem of her dress, pulling it upward, causing her arms to go up and allowing him to slip her dress off of her, leaving her totally naked in front of him. Now, gently pinching each of her nipples, Marc continued to kiss her passionately as she resumed massaging his cock and savoring the feel of his thick ball sack. He felt so big, so hard, so masculine to her. Matt's body was wonderful, just as Marc's was. But Matt's equipment was no where near the length and thickness of Marc's. The contrast in their love tools was amazing, and as Lisa held Marc's manhood, her mind recalled how incredibly hot it had felt for her the first time her black lover's thick ebony shaft with its bulbous mushroom head slid all the way up and into her wet pussy. Sex with Marc was a totally different feel from what it was with Matt. His equipment was like jumbo size and her pussy quivered with the memory of doing it with him only hours earlier. And she felt the desire to do it again with him rising quickly within her loins.

For her part, Lisa knew that here she was right back in Marc's townhouse, holding his throbbing black shaft, and being unfaithful to Matt. But, she also knew that for all of the guilt she felt at the moment, she was also excited to be with him again, excited at the thought of more sex with him. She hadn't felt this aroused sexually since she and Matt had first had sex together, years ago. Now, Lisa pulled her lips from Marc's and knelt naked on his kitchen floor, using her hands to direct his massive charcoal love shaft to her lips. She licked it, she kissed it, she took it in her mouth and squeezed it hard, using both of her hands. Marc placed both of his hands on her sandy colored hair and arched his torso back in the pleasure she was giving to him.

"Oh, babe. That's it, suck me, babe, you feel so, so good." Marc felt his shaft thicken and harden as Lisa's hands squeezed it tightly, and her mouth sucked it relentlessly. She slid her palms back and forth quickly along his saliva covered love stick, feeling his meaty mushroom swell in her mouth. Feeling himself reach the point of no return, Marc began to piston his onyx rod into and out of Lisa's mouth, looking down at the pretty white wife's lips as his dark cock pumped in and out of her eager mouth. Marc's sleep pants were at ankles, and he felt Lisa's beautifully firm and full breasts touching him mid thigh as he finally felt his load explode into her mouth, and down her throat. She pulled her mouth off of her lover and used both fists to squeeze his love shaft, allowing it to pump his jizz onto her face as she watched his creamy love seed spurt from his shiny black cock.

"Aaaaaarrrrrghhhhhh! Oh shit, Lisa, that feels so good!! You made me cum so freaking fast! Christ! Oh, babe, that felt so, so good for me. Come on. Let's go to the bedroom. I've got to do something for you, just once before you go, babe."

ktsema
ktsema
936 Followers