Goals Set for Married Wife Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But, while we're waiting for Lisa to get out of the shower, Miguel tells me that you have a really hot travelling companion for yourself. In fact, it looks like the two of you travel well together by the pictures he took of you guys as you were waiting to get your bags checked. Does Lisa know about Kate McCormack? She thinks you're travelling alone you know. From the looks of the pics Miguel sent, not only are you not travelling alone, I bet you aren't even sleeping alone, dude."

Silence greeted Marc from the other end. Matt was stunned to hear that Marc knew about Kate, and even more stunned that Miguel had obviously sent some compromising pictures of the two of them. His mind raced, he couldn't remember exactly what they had done together as they waited to check their bags, but he knew that they had kissed and touched one another playfully. He felt sick to his stomach, and he felt a tightness in his throat. His head was spinning. How could he have been so stupid, he thought.

"What are you talking about Marc? How do you know Kate, and what's that about sleeping alone? You know, you've got a pretty active imagination, dude. And no, Lisa doesn't know Kate is on this trip, it was a last minute thing, but it's no big deal. I would suggest you mind your own business before you start anything you may regret. Kate's married, and so am I, and she's got her own room, just like I do. You're really starting to piss me off, dude."

"Let's get something straight Matty boy. The one person you don't want to piss off is me, okay? And, you definitely don't want to threaten me. Lisa doesn't know about Kate because you lied and said you were travelling alone. I know about who Kate is because she used to work at the same office Miguel does. But, if it's no big deal, I guess I can show Lisa these shots of you and your co worker, and I bet it would be okay to send them to Kate's husband as well. What do you think Matty?

Silence again greeted Marc for several moments as Matt's mind raced. He knew he was bagged, and although he had no idea what the pictures showed, he knew that Kate's husband was suspicious of him, just as Lisa had been suspicious of Kate. The pictures would definitely cause a disaster, and that prick Marc knew it. Matt's head was spinning, he felt as if he had just been punched hard in the gut. He could feel the panic pulsing in his veins. "Alright Marc. You're right. I don't want those pictures shown, a lot of people will get hurt. What do you want?"

"That's more like it, dude. All I want is a little help from you, and your life will stay very much the same as it has been. I enjoyed having Lisa as my guest last night, and I know she enjoyed it too. But, let's just say she made it clear to me that she loves you, and so I respect that. But, Kate is another story. I like your taste in women Matt, and I just wanted to have the chance to become Kate's trainer, like I'm Lisa's personal trainer. That's all I want, and you can help me out. I'm going to have Miguel give her a free three month pass to my gym, and all you have to do is to off handedly let her know about Lisa's very positive experiences here. With your encouragement, and a free pass I think Lisa will grace my place for long enough for me to see if she has any interest in learning all there is to learn from her trainer." Marc was smiling as he finished saying this.

"That's not asking too much, is it Matt? I mean, it's not like she's your wife. And, if she has no interest, then we're cool, you won't have to worry about the pictures again, ever. But, if she does show an interest, and I think she will, then we can share her, don't you think? After all, her husband's sharing her with you right now and doesn't even know it. What's one more dick in the mix. Besides, I think it will be a new experience for her to get dicked by a black guy. And, I'm pretty sure it's one she's going to like....a lot!

For his part, Matt was totally pissed off. He was enraged by the thought that this bastard had him by the balls. Not only had he tried to seduce his wife, and apparently, it didn't work, but now he actually wanted him to set it up so he could have a good shot at seducing his girlfriend. Who did Marc think he was, screwing up what he had going on on the side with Kate? Matt felt the rage building within him. If he had been face to face with Marc, he thought he would have punched the shit out of him.

"You fucking black prick. You think you can fuck around with anyone you want. I saw the way you looked at Lisa last night. But, I never dreamt she would spend the night at your place. What'd you do? Did you drug her? Did you? Did you try to fuck her? I bet you tried to, didn't you? Were you surprised that she turned you down? I'm not, she's got better taste than you. If she were to fool around with someone, she can do a lot better than you, you fuck. And now you want me to help set Kate up so you can do the same to her. I've got news for you, you black son of a bitch, neither Lisa nor Kate would want anything to do with you, you prick! What is it with you, are you on some kind of mission to fuck every white woman you see? I can't believe you." Matt's anger was whirling out of control, he could sense it, and so could Marc.

"I only fuck the ones who appeal to me Marc. And I rarely get turned down. Did you hear that, rarely. What's more, I never use drugs, and usually I find the women want, no actually they beg, for more. As far as Lisa goes, I told you, tonight was just a chance for us to get to know one another as trainer and student. And trust me, we got to know one another very well. And just to clarify, I didn't say Lisa turned me down. I said she loves you. There's a difference, asshole! In fact, I left a couple of souvenirs that will remind her of what a good time she had last night. And, every time she sees them, my guess is that she'll be missing me.

But Matt, think about it, you're fucking another man's wife and that's okay, but if I want to do it, somehow it's just because I'm a "black prick", as you put it. Well you just pissed this "black prick" off. And, I think you know what that means. So have a good time with Kate for the next few days. Because, something tells me that when you get back here, Kate's husband will be wanting to see you, and Lisa probably won't."

The phone went dead, and Matt stood in his hotel room now totally terrified at what his mouth had just accomplished. If Marc showed Lisa the pictures, that would be it for their marriage. If he showed Kate's husband the pictures, Matt knew that not only would he have to deal with her husband, but he would have an hysterical Kate on his hands as well. He made his decision, and instantly called back, hoping that Marc would listen to his desperate apology.

With each ring of the phone, Matt's desperation increased. For his part, Marc went into the kitchen and smiled to himself as he ignored Lisa's ringing cell, and poured two cups of coffee for his white lover and him.

To be continued...