Goals Set for Married Wife Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ktsema
ktsema
940 Followers

Lisa was feeling the effects of two additional drinks, but also of how turned on she felt herself to be in Marc's presence. As he got up to leave, she moved toward him and said, "Thanks for bringing me home. I really appreciate it. And, I've enjoyed the extra time with you too. You should know that I did not do anything with either Nick or Jamaal tonight. Believe me, I was tempted, but they just aren't special like you are."

"I know Lisa, just one more goal I have for my women. They don't sleep with just anyone." He smiled and bent in toward Lisa to kiss her on the cheek. She, however, used her hands to turn his head so that they kissed on the lips. And when her lips pressed into his, he knew that he was home free.

Marc tried to speak, but Lisa would have none of it, and she held his head close to her own as she kissed her black Adonis passionately. He felt her left hand leave the back of his head and trace down his torso, feeling him until finally she grasped his now swelling black member, rubbing it and squeezing it. For Marc, that was his signal to let his hands clutch the white beauty's ass through her skirt and pull her hard into his abdomen.

"Lis, are you sure?" Was all he said. Without speaking, Lisa looked at him with a determined look in her eyes and nodded her head in the affirmative. Then, "I want you to spend the night with me, here. After tonight, we can figure out what comes next. But, I have to have you Marc. I hope you don't think I'm a slut. I just have to have you."

With that, Lisa slid her hands under Marc's silk shirt, loving the feel once again of his incredibly hard and muscled torso. His body was heaven to her. And her soft but toned white body was total perfection to him. And her pussy, was just perfect as well.

They stopped just long enough to undress one another, Marc was naked first and Lisa's heart raced as she took in the beauty of his muscled mocha form, with the thick, black, veined cock already hard and ready for her. And then, Marc slowly undressed the beautiful white wife before him, relishing the sight of her nicely rounded breasts, the firm nipples, the slender waist, the incredible ass. As her skirt slipped to the floor, pooling at her feet, Marc felt his cock jump and press into his newly acquired white lover. He wrapped his strong arms around her just below the shoulders and held her soft body tightly into his own and kissed her intensely and passionately for ten to fifteen minutes, moving his lips from time to time to her ears, her neck, her shoulders.

All the while, his cock was pushing into her damp slit, and he could feel his cock's head nestled into her soft pubic hair. This week, he would tell her to shave it off for him, and he knew she would. Tonight, Lisa would become his to use whenever he wanted. And he would want to use her often. And Matt would know that his beautiful white wife, whose family money kept Matt and Lisa in their beautiful house, would belong to the "black prick" Matt so hated and despised. And Matt would also know that there was not a thing he could do about it without upsetting his entire lifestyle, and that of his white lover's. What's more, her husband would probably be at Matt's door in a heartbeat if news got out about their office affair.

After several minutes of making out in the living room, Lisa led her black lover to her bedroom. She turned back the covers and then welcomed her naked mocha Adonis into her marital bed, eager to pleasure him, and to have him pleasure her. She lay her soft white body back onto the mattress and submissively spread her legs for her lover. She placed her hands on the sides of his thighs as he knelt black and naked between her legs. He used his right hand to finger her drenched pussy, and he knew there was no need for further lubing of her cunt. Placing his pulsing black mushroom at her slit, Marc looked directly into Lisa's eyes and pressed his huge black manhood into her hungry vagina. "Lisa, I want this to be special for you, because from now on, your pussy belongs to me. I'm not going to do this if you think you can turn this on and off whenever you feel like it. If we do this now, you're mine whenever I want you. You will want me often, and I won't disappoint you, and I know you won't disappoint me. So tell me babe, what's it going to be?"

Lisa was breathing heavy with anticipation. Her cunt was electrified, yearning to feel his massive black shaft. "I'll do whatever you want. I'll be yours. Just fuck me Marc. Please!"

With that, Lisa felt Marc's thick black manhood once again stretch her vagina's walls as it plowed deep into her drenched love chute. He felt so thick, so big, and entered her so deeply. When his cock reached her cervix, he pushed hard and it was painful for Lisa as his cock poked through her cervix which clamped tightly around the black invader.

Lisa and Marc lay locked in a tight embrace for what seemed like twenty minutes to Lisa. Her cervix and vagina adjusted to his huge black shaft, wrapping ever so tightly around it. She loved his feel, loved holding his muscled body. He loved her smell, her soft body, and her super tight cunt. He especially liked the thought of stealing this incredible prize from Matt. And before he would take her for his own on a permanent basis, Marc would be sure to humiliate Matt in a way that would be thorough and irreversible.

Ever so slowly Marc eased out of her, pulling himself almost all of the way out. Then, slowly at first and later faster, he stroked in and out of his white wife lover, exciting her abdomen and causing her to climax well before he surrounded her white eggs with his black swimmers. Her body shook as Marc pounded her with his shaft. Sweat beaded on both of their bodies, and they made love for hours, falling asleep for periods of time and then reawakening to start all over again.

Lisa awakened at dawn, realizing what she had done immediately, and she had no regrets. She was glad she had let Marc take her yet again. He made her feel like no one else ever had. As her chiseled black lover lay sleeping soundly next to her, she noted his huge black cock, still swollen with its love making from hours earlier. Gently, she moved to it and kissed its thick black mushroom, then licked the veiny shaft, and finally took his black manhood in her mouth, sucking it to life and her lover with it.

Yet again they made love. As Lisa sat atop of her black Adonis, the phone rang. It was Matt. Marc made her take the call and talk with her husband as she rode her black lover's swollen mocha shaft. Somehow, Matt knew that something was wrong, but he was afraid to ask, lest his greatest fear be confirmed. They chatted for a few minutes, but Matt knew that she was not really paying attention to him. And he worried, but he said nothing about his worries, told her he loved her and hung up.

ktsema
ktsema
940 Followers
12