Goals Set for Married Wife Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ktsema
ktsema
940 Followers

Besides Lisa, that expensive gold anklet that you let me put on your pretty white leg really does mean you're mine to use as I want to. And right now, I want you on your knees, cuz I am going to have you suck this fat black cock that you're having such a hard time keeping your eyes off of."

Marc stood up straight from leaning against the door jamb. His broad shoulders squared and his muscled chest expanded, and he moved a few steps closer to Lisa. He stood about two feet in front of her, naked with his massive ebony shaft starting to stir.

Lisa felt a touch of fear because she knew he was right about a lot of what he had said. She still held her bag, but said nothing. Her eyes however scanned her lover's body, taking in its black beauty, and of course its awakening veined penis with the very thick mushroom tip.

Marc stopped in front of her, and placing the palms of his hands softly on her shoulders, he looked into her eyes and then down at his now erect ebony shaft. Lisa's eyes met his, and followed his down to his beautiful cock. She was shaking now, knowing how much she wanted to leave, knowing that she was afraid this would never end, and knowing that she desperately wanted to suck her lover's cock just one more time.

"Suck me." That was all he said, and he gently pushed down on her shoulders. Lisa allowed her body to be pushed down. She felt her bag meet the floor, and she let the handle go, taking instead her lover's cock in her hand. She closed her eyes as she felt her knees on the floor, and opening her mouth wide, she took her lover once again into her mouth, hesitantly at first, then hungrily.

Using both hands, Lisa pumped and pumped Marc's rock hard shaft as she tongued it and sucked it lustfully. While she did, she felt an incredible wave of desire for Marc spread through her body, and she felt her vagina flood with her love juices, yearning for this huge black satisfier to plunge into her yet again.

She felt Marc's hands gently caressing her head, and she heard is groans of satisfaction as she greedily sucked her lover. She knew she was doing a good job because Marc's cock had swollen to a huge size, filling her entire mouth. It was really amazingly hard she thought. Now, she was overtaken with the desire to satisfy him in a way she had not done before. She wanted this encounter to be most memorable for him. In her mind, no matter what happened, she wanted to be the best white wife lover he had ever taken, the one he would always remember.

Things were definitely headed in that direction. Marc's body was arching as his cock pumped in and out of this beautiful white wife whom he had claimed for his own not even a week ago. He was moaning with pleasure as Lisa used her mouth and one hand to stroke and suck him. Her free hand was caressing his muscled thighs, his wonderfully round black ass, and skimming across his sharply defined abs.

She loved the feel of him, and just touching his beautifully muscled and defined body made it so her own body could not wait for his cock to pleasure her deep within her white pussy which was now dripping her warm love juices, in anticipation of welcoming his thick black penis.

She could feel her hardened nipples rubbing against her blouse, she could feel the heat of desire for Marc welling up through her torso from her loins that were now tingling with desire for this beautiful black man to take her and use her again. And she was loving feeling how hard and how thick she had been able to make his cock, a sign to her that she was truly satisfying him.

Lisa could sense that Marc was about to shoot his warm gooey cum into her mouth and onto her face and hair. She marveled at how much cum he could spurt from his black shaft. When Matt came, he shot a good sized load, but with Marc, it seemed to keep on coming and coming. If she were not on the pill, she would be pregnant in one session with Marc, she was sure. His body was tightening and tensing as his now massive and granite hard ebony shaft was preparing to shoot its prize.

Lisa was proud of her work, and now all thoughts of leaving prematurely were gone from her mind. They could work out the website issues some other time. For now, all she wanted was to lose her clothes, and spread her creamy white legs for her mocha lover so he could slide his thick black love pipe deep into her love canal. She was truly addicted to this guy, she knew it now.

Squeezing Marc's hard cock now with both hands, Lisa stroked her hands back and forth holding him as tightly as she could, anticipating the shiny black mushroom's impending explosion. Feeling Marc's body tighten, his cock swell and become absolutely rigid, Lisa decided to try something she had not done to her lover before. She continued to hold his massive black shaft with both hands, noting the stark contrast between her soft white hands and his jet black cock.

Up until that moment, Lisa had avoided having her teeth make contact with her lover's cock. Instead, she made her lips and tongue do the work of servicing him. She was afraid that her teeth might cut or hurt it. But now, she deliberately bit down on his huge love rod, and dragged her teeth back and forth just hard enough to add another sensation to her rigid lover. When her teeth ran across Marc's thick black mushroom, she could feel his body jerk and twitch with the feel of the new sensation.

For his part, Marc had never had a woman bite down onto his cock. The feeling was just too much for even him to handle. Her teeth dragged across his shaft in a way that caused his orgasm to overtake him.

Marc's hands tightened around Lisa's head, and it happened. His thick, warm, gooey cum exploded into her mouth. He pushed his cock hard into her throat and he held his cock deep inside Lisa's throat, causing her eyes to tear. Lisa could feel the courses of cum squirting into her esophagus, warmly flowing down to her stomach.

After holding himself inside of Lisa for thirty seconds or so, Marc withdrew his massive black member, which was still pulsing small amounts of cum as his orgasm began to subside. Taking himself with his right hand, Marc squeezed what cum was left in his foot long cock, and rubbed it all over Lisa's face, smearing his love juices all over his lover's pretty white face.

Lifting his beautiful white lover to her feet, he wrapped his thickly muscled arms around her, and the lovers embraced in a passionate kiss, with Lisa's hands running up and down Marc's naked back, his ass, his upper thighs. She loved his feel, and his kiss was serving to hear up her loins, flooding them with her love juices. As he kissed her, Marc's face was being smeared with his own cum that he had streaked all over Lisa's face.

Lisa lifted her arms as Marc pulled her blouse up and over her head and off of her body. Instantly he pulled her bra off as she pushed her skirt and panties down. Now, her shapely creamy white body stood naked, except for her heels, in front of her black lover.

"Does this mean you're going to stay, babe?" Marc smiled, and Lisa felt his still hard cock pushing against her abdomen.

"Are you going to make it worth my while, mister?" Lisa responded, also smiling.

"You know I will, babe. Tell me, how are you going to explain it to Matty when he realizes your pussy is kind of stretched out and can't grasp his little white dick the way it used to? And, after almost a week of making love with me, how are you going to adjust to fucking your husband again? Face it babe, every time he slides into you, you're going to be thinking of hot much hotter it is between you and me."

Marc was still smiling, but Lisa already knew that what he was saying was true. Sex with him was so totally satisfying, she wasn't sure she could ever really adjust to the routine kind of sex she had had with Matt for the past couple of years. She knew this was only a week old, that there was some thrill associated with the affair, and some thrill associated with the taboo of screwing a ripped black stud.

But, at the same time, Lisa could not ever remember having craved the feel of Matt's body and especially his cock the way she was consumed with thinking about the feel of her black lover and the way his massive ebony baby maker made her feel when it was working its magic deep within her.

"Marc, I told you already, he's not small. I mean, he's not as big as you are, but before we started dating in college, he had a reputation among the ladies on campus for having a really nice cock. Granted, he doesn't carry the monster you do, but it's nice. And, yes you are right, I will be thinking about you every time we do it. I love Matt, but this week with you has been so incredible Marc. Now, if you can just ease my nerves and get rid of those videos." Lisa said this, and looked into her black lover's handsome face. He really could easily have been a male model. He was so striking in his appearance.

"Lisa, we can talk about that. But, maybe Matt will do the same thing as Kristen's husband has done. You didn't see the video we got with Kristen, her husband and Jamaal did you?"

"What are you talking about? What video?" Lisa, asked as Marc put his arm around her, cupping her ass cheek and moving her toward his bedroom with him.

"Her husband got home like three days ago from his business trip. I'm not sure exactly what happened, or how it happened, but Kristen basically told her husband that she had had sex with Jamaal and that she did not want to give it up. You have to know yourself that giving up what you and I have had for the week would be tough, I mean I think you've really grown to love the visits you get from my friend down here, don't you?

Anyway, somehow, she convinced him to be part of a threesome with Jamaal and her. That took place here this morning, and there's a hot video of them together. The husband basically sat by at first and watched as Jamaal and Kristen went at it. I have to tell you Lisa, no brother I know would ever, ever let a white guy fuck his lady while he stood by watching it. You've got to excuse me, but white guys are pussies when it comes to letting a hung black guy seduce and possess their women.

You'll see for yourself later. It's really the strangest thing I've seen a husband do. But, he kind of just sat there jerking himself, then he basically went to work and licked Kristen's pussy clean of Jamaal's jizz, giving her an orgasm while he did it. Then, he took Jamaal's cock and.....well, I think I'll let you see for yourself. But right now babe, I want you to spread those beautiful legs of yours. I mean, we only have one night til hubby gets home."

"Marc, you can't leave it there. This is too much for me to process. I can't believe Kristen's husband just watched her fuck Jamaal and then joined in......you've got to finish." Lisa was at once puzzled and disturbed that Kristen's life seemed to be turned upside down in only a matter of days. And did her husband really go along with this?

Lisa lay flat on Marc's bed, hoping that he was going to say more about Kristen and Jamaal and her husband, but Marc answered her request by laying his beautiful black body atop of hers and kissing her passionately, without saying another word. Lisa's thoughts immediately switched to sex with Marc as she felt his growing shaft grinding into her abdomen. Without thinking another thought about Kristen, Lisa's soft white skin was in contrast with her lover's ebony color. Her hands travelled up and down his back, feeling him, squeezing him.

Within only moments, Lisa felt the now familiar thick black mushroom as it parted her labia and pushed into her dripping pussy. Once again, she marveled at how thick her lover was, at how his cock stretched her and made the walls of her vagina tingle as he entered her. As Marc pushed all the way into Lisa, she held him lovingly, relishing the pleasure he was giving her.

Now on his elbows, her ebony lover looked deep into Lisa's eyes as he effortlessly stroked in and out and caused her to moan deeply as yet again his black shaft reinforced in her mind how incredible it was to make love with this black Adonis. She pulled his face into hers and kissed him frantically as she felt her orgasm building. Somewhere in the back of her mind were thoughts of guilt. Somewhere there were thoughts of Kristen and her husband submitting to a life change that was momentous.

Marc and Lisa made love non stop for five hours. It was eleven at night when Lisa's cell rang. She and her lover had been dozing together when the phone rang. When she saw it was Matt, she took the call, standing beautifully naked in front of her black Adonis.

"Matt, what are you doing up, it's got to be like four in the morning in London. Can't you sleep? "

"Just wanted to tell you how much I love you, hon. Can't wait til tonight. Are you asleep?

"No, not yet. I'll probably go to sleep now. I miss you too. I want you inside me hon. Can't wait." She felt guilty as she looked at Marc, naked on the bed, smiling up at her.

They talked for a few minutes, and she told Matt she'd see him at the airport.

Lisa returned to her lover's bed. "Don't say anything, Marc. I do love him, and I feel wicked guilty for what I've done this week. It's like I'm torn. I guess you know that I've loved my time with you, but Matt's my husband, and I feel awful that I've been this weak. I know that doesn't make any sense, but I do feel guilty."

Marc smiled at Lisa. "Babe, I know you feel guilty. I'm glad we did this, and I hope we keep doing it. Something tells me that we will. Who knows, maybe Matt will be like Kristen's husband. But, actually I kind of doubt it. Kristen's husband is unique, I think.

"Speaking of that, can I see that video? I can't believe she's totally changed. And her husband, that's another whole thing in itself.

Marc turned on the flatscreen in his bedroom and called up the video from the computer, directing it to the TV.

Lisa sat with her mouth agape as she watched Jamaal and Kristen and Kristen's husband all entered the hot tub naked. Jamaal's huge cock hung in stark contrast with Kristen's husband's, which looked tiny actually.

Kristen made out with Jamaal in the hot tub as her husband watched. The three of them climbed out and went to the bedroom where the video continued. Finally, there it was. Kristen was being fucked by the handsome and ripped young Jamaal as her husband watched from the foot of the bed. Kristen was moaning, screaming in pleasure.

The video showed a beautifully trim and defined Jamaal lying atop of his pretty white married lover, plunging his cock in and out of her, his ass cheeks squeezing together with each plunge. Kristen's white legs were hooked abound Jamaal's black legs above her. Lisa thought Kristen's husband looked pathetic just standing there by the bed. Physically, his build was much smaller than Jamaal's. He was really very good looking, and his body was very nicely toned, but he was just much smaller, standing at only about five ten, contrasted with the much taller and broader Jamaal.

What's more, while he watched his beautiful wife get fucked by the twenty one year old stallion, he was stroking his cock, which had sprouted to about six inches, and not very thick either. Most remarkable to Lisa was how he licked his wife's pussy after Jamaal had fucked her without a rubber. It was obvious that Jamaal had emptied a huge load in the pretty white wife. Kristen's husband had cum spread all around his lips and cheeks. And then incredibly, he moved from his wife to Jamaal, taking the young stud's twelve inch long and very thick black manhood in both hands.

For his part, Jamaal lay back on the bed and watched with Kristen as her husband began licking and sucking Jamaal's cock , cleaning it of Kristen's love juices and Jamaal's. He sucked and sucked as Jamaal's thick black manhood stiffened again as it filled the mouth of his lover's husband. Lisa watched a shocked Jamaal look at his lover Kristen with a puzzled look on his face, as he was apparently stunned that her husband was sucking and licking him.

When Kristen's husband had sucked Jamaal's cock clean, he continued to stroke it as he now sucked first one of Jamaal's thick black testicles and then the other. His tongue then set about licking Jamaal's large ball sack, cleaning it of any love making residue. He then moved again to Jamaal's cock, continuing to suck and stroke the black stud until finally, Jamaal's mid section arched upward, his hands reached out and covered Kristen's husband's head, pulling it onto his rock hard black cock.

Lisa's eyes widened in amazement as Jamaal was now actually face fucking Kristen's husband whose mouth was swallowing the massive black cock and whose hands were stroking it up and down. Finally, it was clear that Jamaal had cum yet again, this time into the mouth of his lover's husband. For several long moments his black hands held the man's head onto the black cock that it had just brought to orgasm. Jamaal's eyes were closed, his muscles all taut as his body savored cumming into the mouth of his white lover's husband. He had never been sucked by a man before, but if felt awesome. Lisa felt her loins surge with lust as she took in the picture of the ripped black stud with his muscles all flexed at the peak of his orgasm. Jamaal was indeed a beautiful man to look at.

Kristen seemed stunned as well when her husband moved up the bed now, and climbed on top of his beautiful wife with her magnificent figure, her beautiful blond hair and her remarkably round and firm breasts, kissing her passionately, clearly sharing her lover's cum, now dripping from her husband's mouth.

He looked to Jamaal and asked his permission to fuck Kristen. At first the black stud was surprised, then he smiled and looked at Kristen and nodded his permission. Kristen lay back as her husband immediately plunged his much smaller white cock into her and fucked her as hard as he could while his mouth continued to transmit into her Jamaal's seed.

Lisa realized now that Kristen's husband had completely submitted himself to the dominance of Jamaal as his wife' lover. She was stunned. As she stared in disbelief, she noticed the gold anklet on Kristen's right ankle, with the large gold letter J attached to it.

She also recalled in horror that Kristen had told her only last week that she and her husband were now totally off birth control as they wanted her to get pregnant and start a family. Lisa's stomach was sick with anxiety for her friend. She knew Jamaal would not care in the least about any child born to Kristen and him. Jamaal was basically still a boy, a boy with an amazing body and a huge black cock that he would get serviced whenever he could.

"So babe, do you think we'll see Matty boy sucking my nuts anytime soon? Remember what I said about my experience with white husbands. When it comes to their wives being taken by a black guy, they back off. " Marc smiled as he teased Lisa with the question.

"I can't believe it, Marc. I can't believe it. And she let him do it. That's incredible. But, to answer your question, Matt would never do that, ever."

"We'll see, we'll see." Marc smiled at his lover and said nothing more.

To be continued.........

ktsema
ktsema
940 Followers
12