Goals Set for Married Wife Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please, Matt. Fuck me! Now! I want you in me Matt. Please!! Ever so slowly, Matt pushed himself into his wife, retaking, reclaiming for his own, her violated white cunt. With ever inch of her husband's cock, Lisa's excitement grew, her body was responding like a child being teased with candy, wanting it all but being given only a little at a time.

"I love you, babe. I really do! I want you to know that. You feel so fuckin' good to me, Lisa!" And with that, Matt drove the rest of his white shaft deep into his beautiful wife. She gasped at first because he seemed like a different lover. He cock seemed thicker, harder. But then she remembered the familiar feel of his hard and beautifully toned white body as he settled atop of her and retook her love canal. He held still at first, savoring the feel of his beautiful wife's womanhood. And then he began fucking her, slowly, methodically.

He raised himself up at an angle above her and looked into her eyes as he fucked her. She was sweating beneath him, and was clearly on her way to another orgasm, one which she was afraid would happen before he reached his own. Her body was moving, jerking with each plunge of his white love shaft.

"Matt, fuck me hard! Please, fuck me hard! I love you!"

He smiled and rammed himself hard into his wife/lover. She gasped and he then slammed in and out of her now drenched vagina, watching her as she gave into her new orgasm. Lisa lay back, her hands placed on Matt's waist, holding his muscled mid body. She closed her eyes and relished the feel of her incredible white lover, driving out any thought of Marc. This was the Matt she knew years ago, and he was back, and she so loved his feel.

Finally, while Lisa was still twitching with her climax, Matt's body tensed, and he shot his thick strands of gooey white cum deep into his wife/lover.

"I love you babe. I really love you!" He collapsed onto his wife and held his thick white manhood deep within her. He did not soften. Lisa wrapped her arms tightly around Matt's beautiful body, and she savored the feel of her husband/lover. Tears streamed down her face.

" I love you too, Matt." I really do!

They stayed that way for a long time. Finally, still very hard, Matt pulled out of Lisa. "We have to talk, babe." Lisa looked into his eyes and she somehow knew that he knew about Marc and her.

"I know we do, Matt. I love you a lot, and I'm afraid, and I'm sorry."

"Me too. I'm afraid, and I'm sorry too." He looked into her eyes, and she saw the tears on his face.

To be continued....

12