Goals Set for Married Wife Ch. 12

Story Info
Wife and husband plan revenge.
4.2k words
4.15
70.6k
29
0

Part 12 of the 16 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 09/11/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ktsema
ktsema
940 Followers

Matt was sitting up in bed totally naked. His head was turned slightly toward Lisa, and she took in his handsome face and beautiful male body. His eyes were bloodshot from his tears, and the look on his strikingly handsome face was a mixture of hurt and fear.

His back was arched against the pillow he had propped behind himself and his lean and taut torso curved downward toward the mattress. Lisa noted the finely shaped and toned muscles of his abdomen, and as her eyes took in his mid section, smooth and flat leading to his flaccid but still thick white love meat, she wondered what ever made her stray from her handsome husband. His thick white cock swelled to about eight throbbing inches when fully excited, a wonderfully satisfying tool of his which blended perfectly with his model looks, and his finely crafted and muscled body.

He was moderately hairy, not overly so. He had some light swatches of hair on his muscled pecs, just the right amount. And his abs featured slightly darker hair which seemed to grow toward the center line of his beautifully defined abdominal muscles, and then formed a very dark line going to his naval and from there to the pubic hair surrounding his beautiful cock with its very thick white mushroom.

Matt's right hand was resting on Lisa's upper thigh -- and she loved the feel of his hand on her body -- and Matt loved the feel of Lisa's body as well. She looked now at his thick forearm with its light brown hair and then up at his nicely muscled bicep and shoulder. Lisa looked at her naked husband and realized again how many women had made passes at him over these past several years, some even when she was present. And now, she finally learned that he had shared his beautiful body, his handsome face, and his magnificent white cock with one of these women. She was stunned, hurt, and she felt totally empty for the first time in her marriage. She was shocked to hear that Matt and Kate had been having sex for months, and she had not a clue about it. It hurt her to think that Matt was making love to someone else, and she wondered what she had done to cause him to seek satisfaction elsewhere. It worried her that he had found someone else to share his body with, someone he enjoyed fucking.

Matt had prefaced his confession by telling Lisa bluntly that he had had an affair, and that it was over. He also told her that he knew about her and Marc and Jeray, but he said he thought that his own actions were probably what drove Lisa to do what she had done with Marc. He said that he had been paying less attention to her, and that's what caused her to join Marc's gym in the first place. Then, he went on to share an outline of how he and Kate had ended up having a four month long affair. He said that he never thought that Lisa would find out, and so he never thought she'd be hurt. But, he told her that the minute it became clear to him that Marc had seduced her, he said only then did he realize how important to him she really was, and that he could not bear to lose her.

Lisa wept, almost hysterically at times, as Matt continued his story, partly because the thought of her husband making love to another woman was so painful for her to consider -- in her mind she could see Matt naked with Kate, making love. But, she also felt awful because she realized how much the videos of Marc and her must have hurt Matt. Her hatred for Marc was almost uncontrollable within her now. How could that bastard have taunted Matt with videos of them making love. It was one thing that he had even recorded their sex, and she realized now that that's just what it really was, sex, not love making. But, the very thought of taunting Matt with the movies was cruel. Now, Lisa realized that Marc would bribe her and Matt with the movies, forcing them to do as he wanted them to do. He would no longer try to calm her, to make her think that he really cared for her and that the videos were just a mistake, or that none of her friends would never visit his website so it didn't really matter. He would now simply ignore her complaints and smile at her, knowing that he had both her and Matt where he wanted them. They'd do what he wanted, and she knew that he'd make her have sex with him in front of Matt. What's more, she knew that once Marc started touching her, and fucking her, that he'd control her, that her body would respond to his, she couldn't help it. And, in reality she thought she'd die if he ever sent them to her friends or worse, her family. What they would think of her, she wondered.

But even as Lisa felt the hatred for Marc welling up within herself, she also realized and was worried by the fact that the sex she had had with him was truly like no sex she had ever had previously with Matt. And, the sex with Jeray was every bit as satisfying as sex had been with Marc, perhaps even more so. Lisa felt a certain shame that while her mind was telling her what a cruel and awful person Marc was, her body was telling her that it was still very much physically attracted to this remarkably handsome and well built and incredibly hung black stud. And the same went for Jeray.

Having had sex with each of these men meant for Lisa that she now expected a lot more from a man sexually. And then she realized that the sex she had just had with Matt was every bit as exciting for her as what she had had with Marc and Jeray. But this was the first time in a long time that their love making had been that good for the two of them. In fact, Lisa thought that the sex she had just had with Matt was perhaps the best she had ever had with him. As her thoughts changed back to her husband, Lisa felt so awful, so ashamed of herself. She felt so badly about hurting Matt, so bad that he had seen her videos with Marc and Jeray.

What's more, Lisa knew that the movies must have been especially hurtful to Matt because she knew that they showed her being totally and willingly ravaged by her black lovers. Her body's reactions to Marc and Jeray were almost like those of an animal seeking more and more physical gratification. She had seen some of the video footage, and she was herself amazed at how obvious it was that these two men were completely satisfying a very sex hungry white woman who seemed as though she could not have enough of them, of their bodies, of their magnificently thick black cocks.

"Lis, he wants us there tomorrow night. He's going to want to fuck you in front of me, and I don't know if I can stand that, babe. I know that ultimately this is all my fault, but I don't know how much more I can take. I'll do whatever it takes to keep you Lis, and I know if we don't do what he wants, he's going to use those videos to hurt us. I'm just sick thinking about him fucking you again Lis. It makes my head pound. And what really hurts most Lis, what really hurts is I think you're going to like it once he starts. It's like your body and you cannot resist the guy. That's what really hurts, Lis." With that he hung his head and tears dripped from his eyes. And then he continued with his head hung in defeat.

And while he's fucking you, he wants me to let some black dude, some gay black dude, do whatever he wants to with me. In fact, that bastard Marc suggested that I suck his cock clean after he fucks you. He said Kevin did it for Kristen, and that I should for you. This prick is sick, Lis. He hates white guys, and he uses white women. Lis, we have to figure something out to stop this black fuck. He'll make us his slaves if we don't stop him. He'll make you a whore for his black friends, and he'll humiliate me where ever he can." Then with tears streaming down his face, Matt looked again at his wife.

"I'm not sure what happened to Kevin, but that guy is totally fucked. From what you've told me, he seems to like letting Kristen be fucked by black guys, or anyone else for that matter.

Tears welled up in Lisa's eyes once again. "I know that he wants to humiliate you, Matt. I know that. And, as far as Kevin goes, Marc seems to look down on him because Kevin actually likes watching his wife with other guys, but at the same time, Marc seems to like humiliating Kevin with anything bizarre that he can think of for him to do. I don't want you to do anything Matt. This is also my fault, and if he wants to use the movies against me, I guess I will just have to suck it up and deal with it. But Matt, what do I do if he sends them to my parents. It will kill them to see me like that, and it will kill them to know that you and I are probably done. I just can't stand the thought of hurting them too. This is all my fault Matt. I'm so sorry!" She dissolved into sobs, and Matt put his arms around her beautiful naked body.

"Babe, don't! This isn't all your fault. Mostly, it's mine. I hate that bastard for doing this to us. And, if he gets me to do stuff with his gay friend, you can be sure he's going to video that as well. And, if he forces me to suck his cock after he's fucked you, that will be on video too. I hate that bastard more than I can say! I just wish I could turn the tables on him. Then, we could be done with him.

Matt held Lisa as she sobbed, kissing her, touching her body all over. He noted the deep black and purple hickey Marc had left at the base of her neck. And he felt anger and jealousy in his stomach. Lisa's hand reached over to Matt's cock, and she massaged it, feeling it swell and grow. She loved Matt, she knew that, and she felt awful for what she had done. Matt rolled on top of Lisa, and she felt his hard cock pushing into her abdomen. He kissed her gently, and he wiped away her tears. "We'll get through this babe. I'm sorry. We'll figure something out." And, then Lisa felt Matt's thick eight inches of white granite push into her, and she looked into his eyes, and he into hers. She felt him push in deep, and she loved him for still loving her. He felt so good in there.

They fucked and fucked, and then fucked some more. It felt so good for Lisa to have Matt in bed with her. Then he asked, "Lis, do you still have that valium you had for you knee? You didn't end up using it because it was too strong. You still have it right?

Lisa looked puzzled, but answered that she still had nearly the entire prescription. "You know that stuff is just like roofie's that guys used in college to make their dates feel good and drowsy. Suppose when we go to Marc's tomorrow, I slip a couple of those into his beer, see what his reaction is? I mean, he's bigger than you, they won't knock him out, but they will probably make him a pretty happy piece of shit. If it works, he won't care what he does or who he does it with...And, just think, you can video it while it's happening, making sure you send it to my account and yours, so we have a video record of his little get together.

As Matt spoke, his handsome smile broadened, and his cock seemed to grow hard yet again deep in Lisa's drenched pussy. "Matt, that might be dangerous. Are you sure?

"Lis, I'll start the prick off with one, then another if the first doesn't bother him. You just hold him off from sex til we see if it's going to work. If the first gets him sleepy, just a little, then we should be okay. Who knows, maybe we'll let horny boy Kevin get his cock sucked this time? That would be perfect.

Suppose it doesn't work Matt? Then what? Do we have to let him do what he wants? I don't see any other way, I'm afraid Matt. But I want to try it, I hate him now, I really hate what he's done to me in only a week.

Lisa and Matt made their plan, talked about it, and inside of their hearts hoped that it would work. They made love all night long that night, falling off to sleep from time to time, then reawakening and fucking still more. It had been a long time since Matt had really looked at his wife and taken in her true beauty. Now, as he fucked her tonight, he realized what he had been missing for so many months, and he was sickened that another man's cock had been deep inside Lisa. But, he planned to make it up to her.

"Marc, please wait!! Pleeeeaaassee Marc....Can't you wait just a little....OH, OH, Marc, Pleee...OH MARC! I caaaaaannnn't......OH MY GOD, MARC.......YES!!!OH, OH...MY GOD MARC!! OH YES!!! ." Lisa's efforts at dissuading her black lover from ramming his thick and long black love shaft deep into her drenched vagina dissolved into cries of pleasure and lustfulness, and she moved her hands from trying to push his beautifully ripped, naked black body away from her to embracing her dark skinned lover, holding his muscled body tightly to her own. All the while, Marc's lips sucked at the base of her tender white neck, near her collar bone, leaving yet another huge black and blue hickey deeply imbedded, and clearly visible to anyone also sitting in the warm bubbling hot tub in Marc's great room.

Now, Marc was pounding his hard black onyx shaft into and out of Lisa's lust moistened love chute, bouncing her soft body up and down in his lap. Her back was now facing him, and so she was looking directly toward her husband Matt's eyes as Marc's cock was ravaging her vagina once again. Lisa could not bear to look at Matt. Instead, she kept her eyes closed tightly. But, try as she might, she could not conceal the deep, deep pleasure that Marc's thick, hard, jet black shaft was affording her stretched pussy, even as his dark palms held her beautiful white breasts tightly. His cock was swelled harder and thicker than usual with the pleasure of taking Lisa's body even as her pathetic white husband watched in disbelief, and even as Lisa herself had half-heartedly tried to ward off her black lover's advances, hoping to mitigate Matt's humiliation. But, as Matt caught painful glimpses of Lisa's pleasure pounding, his own cock was being ridden joyfully by Lisa's friend Kristen, who had turned the corner on sexual promiscuity only a week earlier at the hands of her young black lover.

But, Marc would not be denied, and Lisa's body was over ruling her mind. For his part, Matt couldn't stop his own granite hard erection, as Kristen's hungry hands played with his white meat, impressive for a white man, she thought to herself as she straddled her friend's handsome husband while her own pathetic mate sat smiling, watching as his wife had mounted her friend's buffed out husband, and while Marc had moved in quickly on the beautiful Lisa.

Actually, it was Kevin, Kristen's husband who had suggested that the five of them swing together. This was during their first round of drinks and some weed. He said that they all might enjoy swinging as a group activity in the soothing waters of the spa. Marc had put Kevin up to it, and it was the beginning of a long night for all of them.

Matt had jumped at the chance to help with the drinks, and had deftly slipped a crushed valium into Marc's drink. But, he had barely consumed a third of his drink before the swap took place. Lisa tried to get Marc to drink, but once she had moved next to him, and Kristen next to Matt, the fun began.

Matt found Kristen and her love making efforts hard to resist. And now, as he watched Lisa's body, her obviously pleasured face, the way she was gyrating her hips on her black lover, he decided to make Kristen's experience a memorable one for her and for him. All the while he stared at Marc's smiling face, and he felt his hatred for the man grow. Marc had smiled at Matt, winked at him, and deliberately pounded Lisa's beautiful body even more forcefully with his rigid black invader, causing Lisa to whimper in pleasure.

"Let's drink to the ladies, Matty!" Marc announced, taking his drink and raising it to Matt, and then downing it all at once. Matt saw his chance. He jumped up, leaving Kristen sitting now on the seat of the spa. He raised his glass and downed his own drink. His cock stood straight out at a ninety degree angle from his body and Kristen reached for it as he drank his drink. "Matt, get back here, we're not finished!

"I'll be right back, babe, just want to get another round for Marc and me." Matt smiled at Marc as if he did not care that the man was fucking his wife. He quickly went for two more drinks, this time popping two pills into Marc's drink.

"Hurry back Matt, you've got me so horned up, and I've wanted to fuck you forever you know." She looked over at Kevin and smiled at her husband. "Well I have, honey. I just didn't think you'd let me. But now that I know, I'm going to make up for lost time. But, I still love you most, Kev." She offered to her pathetic husband who was really only half paying attention, and mostly watching a beautifully naked Lisa as she ground her cunt in circles on Marc's thick black love shaft.

Marc smiled and then used his hands to lift Lisa at the hips so as to turn her so she faced him. Almost as if in a sex induced trance, Lisa lifted herself up and swiveled around on Marc's thick cock and then settled back down onto it with a gasp of pleasure. She did not look at Marc, instead moving her lips to his and embracing him as she kissed her lover passionately while her husband was getting the drinks.

"I like the fact the Matty knows his place so well. When we're together in the future, he'll be getting a lot of stuff for us, so he may as well get used to it." Lisa ignored this and gyrated her cunt in circles on Marc's rock hard shaft. She felt an incredible orgasm growing, and she wanted it to happen without any delays. The fact that Matt was there, the fact that she really hated Marc, really made no difference to her now. His cock was so thoroughly satisfying her lust that she wanted nothing more than to allow it to work its magic in her pussy yet again.

Marc, knowing that Lisa was about to cum, ignored his lover's obvious wishes. "You fucked him last night, didn't you? And when you came in here tonight, you really didn't want to fuck me, because you still think you love him. And yet, look what you're doing right now. You've given your beautiful white body totally to its black master once again so you can be fully satisfied in a way he never can make you feel. You thought you loved Matt last night and today, but right now your body is telling you that it prefers this black dick to Matty's inferior little pecker. Although, he's not bad for a white dude, and Kristen certainly has taken a liking to him.

Oh Lisa, what's become of Matty's pretty white wife? I think she's turned into a slut for my black cock is what's become of her." All the while, Lisa was only half hearing what Marc was saying, mostly because she wanted to cum before the relaxation drug worked on him, she wanted one more orgasm with her black lover, and she wanted it badly.

When Matt returned, he found that Lisa had repositioned herself on her lover, and the two of them were kissing passionately, clearly his cock still imbedded deep within her. He was at once jealous and angry. Jealous that Marc had this power to control Lisa with his body, and angry that Lisa was so totally into fucking him. But the thought occurred to him that he really deserved this after what he had been doing with Kate for the last four months.

"Let's drink another!!" Matt smiled at Marc, and downed his own weak drink. Marc smiled and quickly downed his as well.

"Kevin, can you get the next round for us?" Matt asked, feeling that with three valium and yet another drink in him, Marc would soon be ready, and their plan might yet work. He noted that as he sat back down in the warm waters of the spa, Lisa's eyes looked over to see if he and Kristen were making out again. She seemed to frown a bit when she saw Kristen move right in on Matt, kissing him passionately on the lips.

Kristen instantly grabbed her new lover's cock and guided it to her mouth, quickly rejuvenating it to its full steel hard erection. "Fuck me Matt. I need to feel you in me now." She said, wanting him very much. Only then did Lisa's eyes open and catch a look at her handsome husband with his cock in Kristen's mouth, but she closed them quickly and ground even harder on Marc.

ktsema
ktsema
940 Followers
12