Goals Set for Married Wife Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Oh babe, you have no idea how good you feel. No idea! I have dreamt of this so many times, Lisa. I’ve wanted your body since the first time I laid eyes on you at the gym. You’re so fucking hot, Lisa.” Jeray’s eyes were closed and his head was tilted back in pleasure as he spoke.

For her part, Lisa was thrilled that this was really happening. Moments earlier she put Matt out of her mind. She rationalized that if he could fuck Kate for six months that she too could have a little fun. And she resolved to give herself totally to Jeray tonight. Her body ached for him. As her lover moaned, she moved her hands more quickly back and forth on his onyx shaft. They slid more easily now, being lubed with her saliva.

Jeray’s muscles were tight and taut with pleasure as the pretty wife sucked eagerly on his black manhood. He held his hands on top of her head, and he pulled her mouth onto his black pleasure giver hard, feeling her esophagus stretch tightly around his mushroom and shaft. Lisa gagged a little, but she wanted to please Jeray so much.

In time, Jeray began to face fuck Lisa fast and hard, pushing his shaft down her throat with each plunge. He was now yelling loudly, but Lisa didn’t care if anyone heard. She placed her hands on his ass as his own hands pulled and pushed on her head, guiding his cock in and out of her mouth. Finally, he gasped and yelled and his body went completely rigid, and Lisa felt the warmth of his cum as he shot ropes of his love juice down her throat.

“Oh, OHHHH! AAAHHHH!!!! Oh Lisa! OH FUCK LISA! OHHHHHHH…..” And, Jeray’s cock was lodged deep down Lisa’s throat as her lips were stretched around it. Jeray slipped his fingers under Lisa’s armpits and lifted her to her feet. His dripping cock oozed drops of his cum, and Lisa’s lips had cum and saliva spread over them and her chin.
He smiled at his lover. “Babe, that was so fucking awesome. I need to repay you, right now. We can go to my place. I guarantee you; you’ll love what I have in store for you.” He kissed her, tasting his own cum in the process. Lisa held him tightly as he held her back. Jeray bent to scoop his towel and rewrapped his body, his thick cock still significantly swollen and glistening with Lisa’s saliva and his own cum.

Jeray wrapped his arm around his lover and they walked quickly from the deck. No one was in the hallway as the couple entered Jeray’s condo. Lisa looked around to be sure no one was around before entering her lover’s place.

“Babe, I have waited so long for this. I never thought I’d have you again, I cannot believe you’re here right now with me. But, I want this to be the best for you Lisa.” He slid Lisa’s shorts over her thighs, using his thumbs to hook her panties and bring them along for the downward ride. Then he slipped his hands up and under her cotton blouse and pulled it over her head. Jeray stepped back and admired the pretty naked white wife who stood smiling before him.

“How long are you going to make me wait for you handsome? I want to feel you all over me, and in me.”

“No more waiting, babe.”

His black cock was rigid yet again as he dropped his white towel on the living room floor. He guided his lover to his bedroom and lifted her in his arms, placing her gently on his bed. Lisa wanted Jeray’s cock in her immediately, but that was not to happen. Instead, he spread her legs apart, inserting two mocha fingers into her love canal. “Whoa babe, pretty wet stuff there. What have you been thinking about?”

“This same thing I’ve been thinking about since Monday when I first saw you up on that deck, your big black cock.” Lisa finished with a smile, looking at Jeray’s black monster sticking out ninety degrees from his abdomen.

He then got on his knees at the edge of the bed, sliding Lisa’s legs to either side of his head. At the first touch of his tongue on her labia, Lisa gasped in pleasure. She wanted his cock inside of her, but before she could try to pull his dark and muscular form up onto her, he stretched both of his beautifully formed mocha arms up her body and he held her breasts as he ate her pussy. She threw her head back onto his bed and wrapped her legs around his back. His tongue was licking and massaging while he played with her breasts with his hands. For her part, Lisa used her hands to feel his muscular arms, his shoulders, the top of his nearly shaved head.

Moans of pleasure were coming from Lisa almost immediately. Jeray was so good at eating pussy that he had her near climax very quickly, and her legs were squeezing his head, and clamping on his shoulders and head together. He could feel her finger nails scratching into his biceps, not drawing blood, but close. He knew he had her ready for him because her vagina was drenched with her love juices.

Suddenly, Lisa’s legs straightened out stiffly, her fingers grasped onto his scalp and her body spasmed tightly as her first orgasm overtook her beautiful body. Jeray expertly pinched her nipples as she climaxed and she screamed with pleasure.

Quickly, before she even finished her orgasm, Jeray moved her creamy white body up on the bed and he knelt between her legs looking down at her beautiful face, framed by her soft, sandy hair. Her magnificently firm breasts stood up, her toned upper body and her long and shapely legs made her the most beautiful woman Jeray had ever fucked. “Fuck me Jereay. What are you waiting for?” She almost pleaded.

“Babe, I don’t have any condoms. Are you still on the pill?” Jeray asked. He knew she’d let him fuck her, but he deliberately did this to let her orgasm subside because he wanted to edge her, to make her want him desperately.

“No, I stopped taking it. But I can worry about that later. I want you, Jeray, please!”

He moved up, got more in position and said, “Lis, I don’t have to . I can buy condoms tomorrow. We can fuck then if you want, so you won’t have to worry.”

Lisa’s was overcome with desire for him. “Jeray, please, please fuck me now. I need you in me. Please!” She looked at his square shoulders, the beautiful face, the handsome smile, and his absolutely chiseled and ripped body and she was so happy she was in his bed with him. But she needed him now, desperately.

Placing his hands on either side of her shoulders, he positioned his cock so that it rested just above her vagina. He smiled and said, “Go ahead Lisa, take it and put it in.” She didn’t delay and looked at the massive black cock, wanting it so very much deep inside of her. It looked huge to her, much larger than Matt’s. Once she had positioned it at her cunt’s opening, she rubbed the thick mushroom up and down, pleasuring herself.

Jeray smiled. “You really do want this, don’t you? Perfect, because so do I babe. You are so fucking beautiful, do you realize that Lisa? And your pussy is so unbelievably tight.” With a slow forward movement, Jeray pushed his black shaft all the way in, slowly and steadily. Lisa moaned with pleasure. She lifted her hands and felt his toned body, moving them up and down his torso. She pinched his jet black nipples and smiled at him dreamily, now that she had what she so craved. She felt so filled by him, she loved his feel.

For his part, Jeray absolutely loved the feel of her tight vagina as it stretched around his black manhood. She was so lubed that he had no problem entering her. As he began fucking her slowly, he locked his eyes to hers. She stared directly into his eyes, relishing the fucking he was giving her. He could tell that her body was preparing yet another orgasm in response to his fucking. As she looked at him, her face was grimacing in pleasure. She bit her lip. She was trying to hold off cumming until he did, but she wasn’t having much luck. She placed her hands on his beautiful ass and pulled him into her.

“Jeray, I love your feel. You make me love to me better than anyone”……and without warning it happened. She spasmed and twitched as her orgasm overtook her. She couldn’t hold her eyes open, she was in too much pleasure.

“Just enjoy it babe! You need to squeeze as much out of it as you can, Lis. I want this to be the best for you. So just hold on to that black rod and let it please that tight pussy of yours. You’re gonna love this, I promise.”

With that said, Jeray began to absolutely pound Lisa’s cunt in a way that she had never been fucked before. It stunned her at first, and it hurt. He slammed her hard and shook her body, so much so that she wrapped her arms around his waist to hold onto him. But as he slammed his incredibly stiff cock into and out of her, she marveled at his stamina. And, she knew it was his age. Now, incredibly as this black stallion pounded his love shaft into her, her hurt turned into remarkable pleasure. She wanted to feel him more, to have him rip her open. She spread her legs and began screaming, “Oh Jeray, FUCK ME, FUCK ME! HARD!!!!”

Jeray’s cock was as hard as steel and glistened with his lover’s juices each time it pulled out of her cunt. Finally, he felt his balls tighten and he felt his cum shoot into his beautiful white lover. He looked down at her, her eyes were closed and she was now in yet another orgasm as he continue to pump and shoot into her. Jeray was now sweating and his pleasure was so intense that he used his stiff cock to raise Lisa’s mid section several inches off the bed as he pumped his black baby juices into his lover.

Lisa was exhausted by that orgasm, but Jeray amazed her that he was not. Instead, he removed his still hard and swollen black shaft, straddled her body and made her suck the residue of their love making from his pulsing penis. As she sucked her mocha Adonis, Jeray said, “Babe, you are so good for me. I’ve never had better sex with anyone. You feel so fuckin hot, Lisa, so hot!”

After she finished, Jeray lay next to her, cuddled with her, kissed her gently. The incredible sex animal of moments before had turned into a gentle lover once again. Jeray’s aggressive behavior frightened Lisa at first, but then she had loved his forcefulness, never having experienced anything so intensely sexual before in her life. And now her black muscled lover was as tender as could be with her. And she worried for a moment.

She worried because she and Matt were trying to have a baby. She thought that surely Jeray could have impregnated her just now. But, she could deal with pregnancy. What really worried her was the intensity of their sex, the intensity of the attraction she had for this handsome black boy/man. She knew she would be his whenever he wanted her. And, she hoped he wanted her often.

12