Goals Set for Married Wife Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ktsema
ktsema
931 Followers

Lisa watched the chiseled torso of her black lover as he raised himself from her pussy and moved to lie atop of her; and she felt a wave of lust as she noted his condom covered black cock, throbbing and erect. Then she gasped as the tip of his cock touched her pussy's lips and he pushed and entered her drenched vagina. Though it had only been a few hours since they last fucked, she relished anew the feel of her granite hard black lover. Her arms encircled his muscular torso, and her hands slid to his firm buttocks and pulled him hard into her pussy.

"Jeray, I love the feel of you in me. I'm going to miss you tonight. We only have a few more hours, so let's make this special." She then resumed kissing his smooth black lips and she savored the feel of her lover as he slowly pumped in and out of her. It took only minutes before she felt the familiar feel of another magnificent orgasm cresting in her loins. "Oh Jeray, I'm going to cum! You make me feel so good, your cock feels so freakin big and hard Jeray. I can feel it bringing me to another orgasm, oh Jeray, I don't want this to stop.

"Babe, I want this to be slow and perfect for you. I'm going to miss you too, so much. I think I am falling in love with you, Lisa. I hope this is as good for you as it is for me."

She opened her eyes and saw her black lover's square shoulders, his beautifully defined chest, and his remarkably handsome mocha face with his jet black eyebrows. "It is Jeray, it is as good for me, really. I have never had anything as good with anyone else."

Lisa suddenly screamed out in pleasure as her orgasm hit her, but Jeray was not done and he slammed his cock into her body, shaking her tits, and her head jerked up and down as he pounded her with his massive black love shaft. Just before Jeray came into his condom, he pressed his open mouth over Lisa's and the lover's kissed passionately as Jeray came into Lisa yet again. They held one another tightly, their loins pressed hard against each other's.

From behind him, Jeray heard the cheers. About a dozen of his friends from school, both guys and girls were cheering and laughing immediately following the point when it was obvious that Jeray had had his orgasm. As the naked Jeray jerked his head away from Lisa's and looked behind him, he saw that his friends had, at some point, gathered and watched as he and Lisa had sex together on their blanket in the sand. He was at once surprised, pissed, and then highly amused.

"Would you freaks mind giving us a little space. We're kind of busy right now, in case you hadn't noticed. "

For her part, Lisa was at first mortified that all of Jeray's friends had apparently just watched them having sex together........and then cheered. She felt embarrassed , and then she realized that Jeray had probably done his share of doing this very type of thing to his friends, and so it was payback time. Even though everyone was naked, she felt even more naked and embarrassed. But, her body becalmed her, telling her that the sex she had just had with Jeray was worth any embarrassment. Her body was feeling wonderful right now.

"Sorry girls, he's all mine! Besides, I think I just wore him out for a while anyway." She laughed as she spoke to her black lover's friends who were now laughing and still cheering them on. "Encore, encore!" Some of them yelled.

Jeray got up, and took Lisa by the hand, pulling her up as well. His thick black manhood was still mostly hard, and it stood out very, very prominently from his muscular body. The sight of the black stud with his onyx shaft leaking white cum from its black head caught the attention of everyone.

"Whoa, look at that!" One of the girls yelled out. "Oh my god!", another said. " I'll have some of that," another said. Jeray just smiled, and said "Come on guys, I was just warming up, give us a break, will ya?"

Zack, a really handsome white guy with a body that was equal to Jeray's and a cock that was probably as long and thicker than Jeray's said: "Dude, do you recall doing something very similar to almost every one of us in the not too distant past? Payback sucks, doesn't it bro?"

Jeray smiled and looked to his beautiful white lover, and kissed her and hugged her to his hard body saying: "He's right Lisa. This is all my fault. They're just repaying me for a practial joke or two."

Lisa joined in with Jeray's friends in kidding her black lover. She surprised herself by taking hold of his still hard cock that was glistening with the residue of their love making and said, "Do you realize how long it took me to get him to this point? She smiled and laughed, and he laughed back at her with a look of mock anger on his face.

"Let's have a beer he said to everyone. And Zack, you are a marked man, count on it!" Jeray smiled and headed with Lisa and their friends to the coolers. Looking at Lisa he whispered, "We're not done yet babe, so don't worry. I've got more plans for you before you have to leave for the airport."

It was about five in the afternoon and the group of partiers drank and swam naked and sat around on blankets in front of a fire. The air was warm, but not hot. Lisa was beginning to get a picture of Jeray that she had not seen before. He was very well liked by his friends, and his friends all seemed to be a really nice group of people who Lisa was surprised to find were immediately welcoming to her. She was beginning to realize that Jeray was not only a fantastic lover with a fantastic body, he was also a great guy as well. She was starting to think that there was a lot more that was good about him beyond the incredible sex.

And as the glimmer of guilt crossed her mind because she was cheating on Matt, she brushed it aside, almost angrily, thinking that Matt had been unfaithful for six long months without her knowledge, and she wondered if he would do it again. For the first time in the last few months, Lisa thought that life without Matt might not be as bad as she had previously thought.

At about six thirty, and still on the beach, Lisa and Jeray retired to their spot behind the dune for some privacy. Jeray had told his friends to stay clear as this would possibly be his and Lisa's last time together for a long time or maybe forever. Their foreplay was slow and passionate. Lisa's body was aching for her black lover, and she savored the feel of his smooth black skin, his muscled frame excited her loins, and her vagina ached for his strong and thick cock. As Jeray reached for the condoms in his knapsack, Lisa said, "No Jeray, no condom. I want to feel you in me with nothing between us. I know what it might mean, and I am ready for anything. And you know how you said you think you're falling in love with me.....I think I'm falling in love with you, and your body, and your magnificent cock. So come on, fuck me Jeray.

That night, Lisa picked Matt up at the airport when his flight arrived. Her pussy was still warm and wet, the aftermath of her the previous twenty four hours with Jeray. When they got back to their condo, Lisa made Matt a drink and told him she had to talk with him about their future. She told him that she could not be dishonest with him the way he had been with her about his affair with Kate.

As the color drained from his face, tears formed in his eyes. He was thinking the worst. "I still love you Matt, but I guess your affair with Kate, and the thought of you two together for over six months, every chance you had, and then my own thing with Marc and Jeray has changed my thinking. I'm not sure what I want any more. I keep thinking that you might do this to me again some time, then what do I do? And to be honest, the sex I had with Marc, but especially Jeray was so different from what you and I do. And I don't mean that sex with you is not good, because it is, it's great. But it was also great with them, especially Jeray.

And now, you don't know it yet, but Jeray lives in this building, on this floor. He's in his sister's penthouse. I ran into him at the pool on the roof, and we talked, and I guess what I'm trying to say is that I was unfaithful to you Matt, and while I really still love you, I am not sure I won't do it again."

Matt's eyes bulged wide, and the muscles of his jaws clenched together. He shook his head in disbelief at what he was hearing. "You what!? I thought we were done doing that to each other Lise. I thought we had talked about that and decided to put that behind us. Lisa, I love you! I have not done anything with anyone since I told you about Kate. And I don't want to, Lisa. And now you're telling me you slept with that black bastard Jeray! I can't believe this! What's more, you're saying you might do it again? Lisa, what the fuck is going on here? I told you I was sorry about Kate. And I was telling the truth. But now you tell me that you've been 'unfaithful'? Oh shit, Lisa!"

Matt's stomach was in knots. His world had fallen apart, and deep inside he knew that he was the cause of this, it was his fault, he had started it all in motion. "Lisa, I'm sorry because I know that I started all of this. I began ignoring you when I started with Kate, and then you felt it and ended up going to that awful gym. But, Lisa I love you. And now, you tell me this. Are you going to leave me? Do you want me to move out? Or maybe Jeray wants you to move in with him? Lisa, isn't he like ten years younger that we are? He's a kid, isn't he?"

Lisa's stomach was in turmoil. She felt awful, because now she really felt that Matt did truly love her, and she felt badly that she was hurting him, but she could not be dishonest. "Yes, he's younger, but I can't help that Matt. I can't explain why or how this happened. And no, I don't want to move out, or to have you move out. I just need to be honest with you. I told him that I have to try to be faithful to you, that I cannot see him again. And Matt, he was not the one who started, I was.

But, I really want to give us a chance to make this work. I guess what I am saying now is that I failed this week, and I don't know myself well enough anymore to be able to tell you that it won't happen again. But remember Matt, you failed for six months and you didn't say a word to me. I love you Matt, and I'm sorry this happened, but I had to be honest. The fact that you snuck behind my back for six months still eats at me and hurts me. If you want to try counseling, I'm okay with that, or if you want to end this marriage, I will understand that as well.

Tears streamed down Matt's face. "Babe, do we have a chance, or do you want him? I guess I have to ask you. Do you forgive me and want to make this work, or do you think you want him more. I'm don't want to share you with anyone Lisa.

Now Lisa was crying. She moved forward and kneeling in front of her husband, she hugged him. "Matt, I don't want you to share me. I don't know why I did what I did, but I just felt so attracted to Jeray, and I have to admit that sex with him was so good Matt, like it was when you and I first met. But Matt, I do want to try with you, and I love you more than anyone else. But, suppose I'm pregnant Matt, by Jeray....will that make a difference?

Matt nearly passed out. "Oh shit, Lisa. You didn't use protection? What if you are pregnant? What do we do then? Do you have an interracial baby? How do we explain that? Shit Lisa! What were you thinking? And, if you keep the baby, Jeray will be around for the rest of our lives, Lisa. Oh fuck! I want you, Lisa! And, I'm sorry I started this nightmare. But, if he's around, I just don't know babe. I'm not sure I can take the stress if I'm always wondering if you're sleeping with him on the side. Oh shit, Lisa! What the fuck do we do now?" He was almost hysterical.

But then, he got control of himself and he looked directly into Lisa's eyes. "Babe, I love you. We've both made mistakes. If you have his baby in you, and you still want me, then I will deal with it. Please Lisa, just don't leave me. I love you! Can we both make it our first goal not to fuck around on one another again?"

"Yes Matt. We can." Lisa said it, but as her mind thought about sex with Jeray earlier in the day, she was not sure it was a goal she could achieve or want. And, she knew that Jeray would be around a lot in the years ahead. Lisa had a positive reading on her home pregnancy test after she had taken it only an hour ago. She knew it was Jeray's baby in her.

Eventually, Matt and Lisa made their way to their bedroom where they made passionate love. Matt was showing passion he had left behind a couple of years earlier. And while he definitely satisfied a remorseful Lisa, she quietly wondered if she could resist the temptation of her handsome lover, Jeray. As Matt's thick white cock rammed her soaked vagina repeatedly, Lisa's mind recalled the taste of Jeray's thick black manhood in her mouth that day. She recalled how huge his cock felt as he slid it into her pussy and fucked her that afternoon and early evening. And, she knew that she would have to have him again and again. And she knew that Matt would not like it at all, but he would have to tolerate it, or leave.

Lisa's new goal was to teach Matt how to become a more tolerant husband, one who could deal with a child from his wife's infidelity, and one who could tolerate his wife having a girl's night out on a regular basis. And the thought of being with Jeray on those nights, in his bed made Lisa warm and lustful inside, even as her husband lay atop of her, trying to please her. "He did this to himself." She thought in her mind as she recalled Jeray's smoothly muscled black body and his thick, very long, very hard black cock.

The end

ktsema
ktsema
931 Followers
12