Gobbles Blowjob Bar Franchise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
claud137
claud137
39 Followers

Mindy's guy came first and she waited for me to finish coaxing out another warm load into my mouth. After we stood up, Mindy stood by the table and reached into her purse to give the guys a tip, both gentleman smiled, shook their heads, waved her off and went back to discussing their financial matters. By the way they looked in their business suits, they were obviously not there for the extra income.

9pm and the music is a bit louder and the lights lower than earlier in the evening giving the place more of a nightclub atmosphere. A quick glance around the almost full establishment gave me the approximate ratio of about two women for every man. I noticed Carol, the very nice lady I spoke with earlier in the afternoon. She came back after her granddaughter's piano lesson and dinner.

After a friendly greeting and some chat with the other ladies, she invited me to join her in one of the private rooms. Bill, the man she was with seemed to like vaginal sex much more than oral so she wanted to show me a technique some of the group of ladies have practiced for harvesting a fresh load. Once the three of us were inside and the door closed, the clean room was about 8 feet by 10 feet and had a nice day bed with a fresh bed cover and a chair for our clothing and purses. Although the room was a bit cramped it was comfy for our little get together.

She lay down on the bed and invited me to mount atop her in a 69 while Bill stroked up an impressive 8 inch long and very thick erection. Entering my pussy from behind, my breath was momentarily taken away. I must admit that I did expect to get a few "freebies" while doing this day long assignment for the Business Times but I did not expect this. Carol's tongue was just below my pussy licking the bottom of Bill's cock as he jack-hammered in and out of me.

Although I have never been interested in other women, I now really understand the multiple sensations that this unique situation can provide. In other words, I came buckets! I believe the whole encounter only lasted less than 15 minutes when Bill started to groan and I could feel him releasing stream after stream of hot cum inside of me. The wet fullness triggered another orgasm as he pulled out and Carol raised her mouth to my dripping lips and suctioned up the valuable cream. She worked it with her mouth, tongue and fingers until she was satisfied she'd gotten it all.

By the time Carol had finished eating the spunk from my well fucked snatch we both realized that Bill had already gone and left the door ajar and another man and woman were standing outside watching us. Yet another excellent experience at this wonderful business establishment.

Concluding my assignment at the new Gobbles Franchise here in our fair city, this has been Christina Cole Reporting. Next week, an investigative report on the dwindling prison population. What is America going to do with all those empty Jail Cells.

claud137
claud137
39 Followers
12