Goblin Slave Girl

Story Info
A goblin look for a girl.
2k words
4.14
76.4k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER ONE:

Sarah was nineteen and in her sophomore year in college. It was Friday night the week before Halloween and Sarah was planning on attending a huge frat Halloween party. Sarah was one of the most beautiful girls on campus. She had long blonde hair, thick lips and a body that would make any girl jealous. She reached maturity earlier then most girls would, so guys were going crazy over her at a very young age.

The Halloween party she was going to go to was costume optional, Sarah always thought the idea of dressing up and going "trick-or-treating" was silly, even as a little girl she wouldn't do it. So she was just going to go as herself. Sarah was in her dorm getting ready for the party, she knew this guy named Tyler would be there and she had a major crush on him. It would be no problem for her to go up to him and ask him out, and he would be crazy to say no. But she wanted him to ask her out, she wanted him to want her badly. So she decided to do something she doesn't do, dress slutty. After all she thought, it is Halloween.

She made sure she was she showing a good amount of boob from her 32-C breast, but not too much to make her look desperate. She was about finish getting ready as she applied a pink colored lip stick. She got up from her make-up desk wearing her tight violet v-top and her white laced panties. She loved the feeling on her laced panties touching her pussy after she just shaved it. Sarah was no virgin, but she didn't sleep around either. She lost her virginity when she was seventeen, she was a cheerleader then and like most cheerleaders, she fucked jocks. She lost her virginity to the starting quarterback on prom night. They dated till she graduated from high school, then once she went to college she fucked two guys her freshmen year. One guy was a twenty-six year old who already graduated and another was a twenty-two year old singer she met in Chicago when she visited her sister. She grabbed her mini-skirt which was lying on her bed and slid it on.

She got to the party around 8:00PM, by then the party was going. She immediately got a drink and met up with her two girlfriends, Ashley and Melissa. Both were very pretty as well. Ashley was short, had brunette hair and a small, perky set of tits. Melissa had cherry red hair, and was a little thicker girl. She wasn't fat, she just had al little more meat on her bones. They talked about the usual things girls talk about; boys, shopping and gossip. That's when she saw Tyler staring at her from across the room. Tyler was with his frat house buddies. Sarah gave him a little smirk and he winked at her which basically made Sarah's heart melt and pussy wet.

After dancing with her girls for a bit, doing a couple shots she decided to go look for Tyler. She couldn't find him in the kitchen by the keg or in the living room by the stereo. She decided to go look upstairs to see if he may be passed out somewhere and that's when she heard it, Tyler's voice. He was in the bathroom, Sarah opened the bathroom door and saw nothing but pitch black, she ran her hand up the right-side of the wall and flipped the light switch on and the lights came on. What she saw brought anger and sadness to her. Tyler was sitting on the toilet with some whore sucking his cock. "Asshole" was all she could say. She turned around and marched back downstairs towards the door. She saw her two friends, Melissa was making out with some guy on the couch and Ashley came running up to her, "What's wrong Sarah?"

"Tyler, fucking manwhore," Sarah then stormed out. She decided to cut through the park which would be a ten minute walk instead of the forty minute walk around. It was a cold brisk night and she forgot her coat at the party, but she didn't want to go back and get it. There was nobody in the park which she thought was a little odd, but she didn't care at that moment, she just wanted to get home and go to bed. A lot of the park lights were out except over by the bridge that went over the creek. She walked towards that direction as she decided that would be the best place to walk. When she got to the front of the bridge a stench so disgusting hit her she felt like she would vomit.

Watching her from the other side of the bridge was a real life green goblin. He was about six foot tall and was as strong as three men, but also had a giant gut hanging over his black shorts. His body was rough and covered with boils; he had a giant green nose and small fangs. Now goblins are known to be fairy-tale creatures, but they are real and live in the shadows. They never show or interact with humans, not because they are s cared of them, but if a goblin is caught interacting with humans they will be killed by other goblins who worked for the King Goblin, Zore. It was a violation of Goblin Law. Oz was a different type of goblin though; he was always fascinated with humans, especially females.

Oz did have a goblin mate, Esa, but he heard things about the human females that made him aroused. For example, a goblin's vagina is rough and lose. Oz liked the idea of a warm, wet and tight hole that he could fuck; he decided that this might be his only chance to be with a female human. He sat in the trees waiting for his prey to cross the bridge so he can spring to action. Sarah continued walking across the bridge and before she knew it she felt a sharp pain on her head and everything went black. She woke up and felt the cold air blowing on her bare skin, her wrist were tied above her head and she was lying naked on a bed. She didn't know what was going on; she was scared out of her mind.

She could hear a lady and a man arguing outside the room, she couldn't make out what they were saying, but she knew the lady was really upset. Then everything went silent and a couple moments later the door swung open and she couldn't believe what she saw, in walked in this fat red-headed goblin. She could tell it was a woman by her giant sagging breast. She was scared as she came up to her with a bowl with a spoon in it. "Don't hurt me" Sarah cried. Esa didn't feel sorry for the female human, she thought it was disgusting that her male-mate would want to breed with a human, but she loved him too much and wouldn't dare turn him in. "You need your energy for this evening," murmured Esa.

Sarah was confused on what she meant, but didn't say a word; she was scared and still couldn't believe a goblin was in front of her. She sat on the bed next to Sarah and grabbed the bowl and spoon and scooped some of the soggy white substance. Esa put the spoon next to Sarah's mouth, but she wasn't hungry. "Fine, don't eat. You'll regret it." She got up and left the room slamming the door behind her. Sarah laid there for several hours alone, she tried wiggling her wrist free from the rope, but they wouldn't budge. She was starting to drift asleep when the door opened and in walked Oz.

He was much bigger then Esa and Sarah could smell him and remembered the horrible stench in the park and realized it was him. Sarah, even though scared, had so many questions and concerns, "Please, don't hurt me, I just wanna go home." Oz laughed at this. "If you don't wanna get hurt, don't make me mad, and for you leaving...do as I say and I'll think about it." Oz was getting aroused staring at Sarah's naked human body. He finally had to have her and he started to undress. She couldn't believe what was going on; Oz took off his shirt revealing his green boiled chest and his huge gut. Oz then removed his shorts and Sarah couldn't believe her eyes. She saw Oz's erect green cock and it wasn't like a normal human's cock either. It had a giant mushroom head, with a thick shaft and then a giant knot, even bigger than his cockhead.

She could see his greenish brown balls hanging heavily between his legs. He started getting on the bed when Sarah bunched up trying to get away from Oz, but this was only angered him, he grabbed her ankles and yanked them down till he was positioned between her thighs. She was scared now that she could see his true size up close; she was worried he would split her in half. Oz's cock was rock hard, his lifelong fantasy was about to come true. He started feeling her soft skin and loved the feeling of it. Sarah could feel his rough fingers rubbing over her body, then she felt him penetrate her with his finger, she cringed in disgust. Oz loved the feeling of dominating a human, he couldn't believe how hot and tight she was. He needed to have her. He positioned his cockhead at the entrance of her soft pussy lips.

He started to slowly wedge his cockhead into her. She was crying softly in pain as her pussy lips were being stretched. He moaned loudly as he couldn't believe how tight and warm she was, he loved every minute of it, but he wanted more. Finally he felt his cockhead squeeze all the way in, she was lying underneath him crying quietly, he grabbed her thighs and lifted them up as he got ready to fuck her. She started to feel him go deeper and deeper inside her, she couldn't believe how thick and big he was, she started crying harder as her pussy started to react to the breeding. She would feel her pussy becoming wet, she tried to fight the feeling, but couldn't.

Oz felt it as well, he felt her pussy wrapped tightly around his cock. He was about half way in when he slid out all the way. He smirked at Sarah's discomfort when he pulled his cockhead out of her. Sarah was exhausted, but Oz hasn't even started. He grabbed his cock and positioned it against her pussy lips. It was still a tight squeeze, but a lot easier that she was wet. She lay motionless underneath Oz, feeling the giant monster push its way through her insides. He stopped about halfway again, grabbed her thighs and slammed his cock up to the knot. She screamed out in pain as she felt his cockhead pressing against her cervix. Oz though was now getting into it as he pulled out just leaving the cockhead inside her, and rammed her full force; he did this over and over.

Sarah then felt the knot stretching her pussy lips. She started crying hysterically, but Oz ignored it as he was in a different world. Finally she felt it, the knot was in her and her tight pussy lips wrapped tightly around his knot keeping her and Oz locked together. Oz moaned loudly. Sarah was getting really dizzy, her pussy lips were wrapped tightly around his knot and she felt his cockhead inside her cervix. She was in the most pain she has ever been in. But her pussy was now doing its job as it started to milk Oz's cock. Slowly sucking his shaft Oz couldn't hold it anymore. Oz let out a roar as he exploded deep inside her. She could feel his hot sperm filling her quickly; it felt like hours as he pumped loads of cum inside her. It was so much cum that it started leaking out of her, she finally couldn't take it anymore, and she passed out, as did Oz, still tied to her and fell asleep with her.

To be continued...