Goblins

Story Info
Virtual goblins, virtual sex, real friendship.
14.9k words
4.75
3.2k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Now with actual dialog! Sorry for the formatting issue. Thank you for reading.)

"You spent the check on VR gear," Sandra accused.

Thera hesitated.

"I knew it! You bitch! You promised you'd spend some of that on a night out."

"They were having a deal on the memory," Thera protested. "I got twice as much as I thought I could afford. The extra memory means the processors can work more efficiently and the experience is so much better."

"It's immersive VR, Thera, as real as real."

"You know that's not the case. If you're going to wander around Third Life and hang with toons then a standard rig is fine. For real VR you need to tweak the system. And it's totally worth it," Thera stated.

"If you prefer virt to real," Sandra rejoined. "So it's making your new sim a lot of fun?"

Thera hesitated again.

"It's not? You wasted your money?"

"I didn't waste my money! The sim is just... It's not as fun as I had hoped."

"No! Your dark-web, invitation-only, kink sim isn't the best thing in the world?"

"Sarcasm is ugly, Sandra," Thera pointed out. "It's a very cool sim but the players... They're kind of jerks. Look, it's invitation only and the first avatar is free. But if you want to upgrade beyond the basic you have to pay. Everyone has upgraded. They're all playing souped-up humans and elves with custom skins and improved AIs and I can't afford that. See, I *can* make responsible decisions."

"That doesn't... That only counts a little. A very little. So no one wants to play with you?"

"No. I dressed up a half-elf because that was the best I could do with the free options. But I dropped into the elven lands and everyone there looks and moves like a supermodel or an athlete. I'm plodding along in a basic skin with a basic AI. I'm less noticeable than most of the bots. I'm pretty sure no one has recognized me as an actual player. I've been working in this castle for the past month. In the kitchen. I haven't gotten to play at all. I was thinking about bagging it but thought that I'd try to escape and see if that did anything. The escaped slave being hunted by her elven masters."

"It's a nice image, Thera. Is it going to work?"

"Not a chance in hell," Thera admitted. "But if I'm going to quit the sim I might as well go in style."

"Classes?"

"I'm ahead, mother."

"Ew! Take that back."

"Sorry," Thera apologized, genuinely contrite. "That was low."

"It was. Your punishment is a night of Netflix. They have the new Cumberbatch film. Tomorrow. My place. I'll get an Uber for you."

"Deal. 7pm?"

"Done. Be safe and have fun escaping the castle."

*************************

Thera settled the headset around her temples and then settled herself in the chair. She took a deep breath and slowly exhaled, sinking back into the chair.

"Shall we play a game?" she asked.

There was the moment of disorientation as the 'memories' of her avatar filled her mind and then she was there. The kitchen was a large hall with multiple alcoves. Some were filled with fires or ovens and others held food, counters, plates. It was busy, loud, and smelly. They were exotic and delicious smells, though, because elves. She was apparently scrubbing dishes, again, because she was standing by the washtub with her hands in the water. She pulled them out and dried them on a rag. The action caught the eye of Lesha, the supervisor of the kitchen.

"I'm going to pee," Safi/Thera told her. The elf looked dubious so Thera twisted the knife a little. "I might have diarrhea," she added.

The elf's look of disgust was a thing Safi would cherish. She smiled as she walked out of the kitchen.

The pit toilets were located well away from the kitchens because, assholes or not, the inhabitants were still elves. The service hallways were filled with people, mostly slaves, entirely bots, and none of them gave another slave any consideration at all. Safi walked into the laundry and picked up the nearest pile of clean linens she could find. Then she turned and walked out as if she owned the place. The armful of linens provided her with an excuse to leave the service passageways and she went up two flights and into the guest quarters.

"Master told me to bring these," she informed the only upstairs maid that challenged her. The bot didn't know which master and probably wasn't bright enough to realize that was a problem that should be solved and, in any case, had probably been conditioned to obey without question. Master wants, master gets. The assholes liked that. Truth be told she would have liked that if they had just let her play.

She stepped aside and lowered her head as a pleasure slave glided past. A full elf (expensive) with a custom skin (pricey) and a top of the line AI (monthly expensive) that made every movement elegant. 'I'll bet she looks good picking her nose,' Safi thought, but carefully did not say. She wasn't sure what room would be best but it had to be against the outer walls and the elf slave had just walked out of one of those. 'Carefully made up and not disheveled.' Safi thought. 'So there's probably not a master in there cleaning himself up.'

Taking a breath she opened the door and walked in. The rooms were empty and, hurray, a window looked out over the outer walls. No pleasant views of the inner garden for guests. She walked into the second room and began to ransack it. Anything that looked useful she put in a pile but it wasn't until she found the jewelry case that she finally found what she was looking for.

The collars were enchanted and allowed the masters, and a few mistresses, to administer painful shocks and track the whereabouts of the wearer. They were also the kind of collars put on bots. They were, not to be too unkind, cheap shit. A bot thinking about escape could probably figure out how to open one of the collars, but then they'd be killed. So evolutionary pressure had produced bots that didn't think about taking their collars off. You just needed two hands, something to help apply pressure to the collar to compress it a little, and a thin piece of metal wire. Such as a pin.

Safi dropped the collar on the floor and began tying sheets together. Square knot, tug, knot, tug, knot, tug, square knot, tug. The book had recommended knots every few feet and Safi had carefully included those because breaking a leg was not her idea of fun. When her rope was finished she tied it to the convenient rings on the enormous bed and tossed it out the window.

"This is probably not going to work," she reminded herself, and then crawled out the window and down the rope.

Using the castle to orient herself she headed East into the forest. That was roughly the fastest way out of the forest and into the human lands. In theory the goblin lands to the North were closer but weren't a good idea. Safi wanted to be captured by a hunting party and dragged back to be decently ravaged, not killed and eaten. She didn't take any particular care in keeping on course. Once she was into the forest she was certain to get lost; she'd used all her resources on making herself physically appealing rather than on things like a keen sense of direction.

Despite the almost certain fact that there was no actual pursuit she kept to a good jogging pace for the next hour and at least made an effort to continue East. If she did happen to make it to the human lands maybe she'd have better luck there; even a basic half-elf would stand out from the basic human bots. But no, she'd wanted elves to enslave her. Handsome pointy-eared archery studs. Mysterious and brooding. Masterful.

"Ow! Fucking forest!" she swore. The underbrush had been scratching her legs up and her feet frankly hurt but that branch had caught her ass and it stung. She came to a stop and contorted herself, trying to assess the damage. Her hand pulled a thin metal dart with feathers at one end out of her flesh. She looked at it, trying to identify it, knowing that it meant something but unable to put words to the idea, unable to think at all. She didn't feel the fall to the forest floor and the green feet that appeared in front of her were so ridiculous that she tried to giggle.

*************************

{..can't scream if she isn't awake,} Dart explained for the fifth time.

{If we fuck her she'll wake up faster!} Ripper countered.

{Remember what happened to Snap-Finger?} Dart growled.

{You killed him,} Ripper said. {What does that have to do with fucking the meat?}

{If you don't shut up Dart is going to kill you, too, Ripper. If you don't shut up then *I'm* going to kill you.} Slash-Throat explained.

Safi woke to the sound of snarling and growling. Still groggy she slowly forced her eyes open.

'Oh, the feet. More feet,' she thought.

{Awake!} Ripper shouted, his feet dancing with barely controlled excitement.

Dart confirmed Ripper's assessment with a glance and walked over to the woman. A foot against her torso turned her from her side to her back. She was a stock half-elf, but a very attractive variation. She had the classic red-hair and green eyes but her breasts and hips were bigger, large even for a human. She wasn't as tall as most half-elves, perhaps 5'5" which made her about the same height as Dart and Ripper but about 4" taller than Slash-Throat. Her skin had the rosy glow of human ancestry rather than the porcelain paleness common to elves. He casually kicked her legs apart and eyed her sex. She had a small, thin patch of pubic hair in the same shade of red and her pussy was fleshy pink, the same color as her hardening nipples.

Safi looked up the creature standing over her. 'Oh fuck! Goblins,' she thought. The one standing over her was difficult to make out in the dim light but he looked to be about her height, which was tall for a goblin. He wasn't precisely muscular, but there didn't seem to be any body fat on him and rangy muscles criss-crossed his body. He was a muted green and had ropy red dreadlocks that ran down past his shoulders in a ponytail. He was wearing a loincloth, a sword-belt, and a baldric. He had some sort of partial gloves, maybe leather? His features were bestial but not terribly so and his eyes seemed to glow red.

When he'd kicked her legs apart Safi felt her breath catch in her chest. 'Sex? Not death? Is this situation looking up?'

Dart stepped back. {Ripper,} he growled.

The goblin growled back wordlessly, all lust and possessiveness.

Safi gasped as a second goblin replaced the first. He was as tall, but more heavily built and with features that were truly monstrous. He bent down and grabbed one of her legs. Reflexively she kicked at him with the free leg and her heel cracked into his nose and rocked him back. The other goblin, the other two goblins, howled with laughter. The one she'd kicked, bleeding green from his broken nose, launched himself at her, crashing on top of her and pinning her to the ground. He wrestled her onto her stomach and then pulled her back, hand in her hair, onto her knees. She grabbed at his hand, flailing to reach it with hers as he bowed her back. His free hand caught first one, then the other of her wrists and held them behind her head. Safi saw the third goblin approaching, a thick column of flesh escaping from the side of his loincloth and stiffening.

'Things *are* looking up,' she decided, licking her lips. Then she saw the wire in his hands. His fingers broke the bronze wire through a combination of twisting and bending and then deftly shaped it into a ring with a complicated knot at one end. The other end was sharp.

'Or not?' Safi thought. She tried to twist her body but couldn't, a goblin knee in her back and his hands in her hair and on her wrists pinned her in place.

The third goblin smiled a pointy smile at her as he knelt in front of her. Then he lowered his mouth to one breast and sucked hard at the nipple, pressing his rough tongue against it. Safi gasped in shock and pleasure at the rough ministrations. He pulled back and regarded her stiff nipple, taking it between two dull claws and rolling it gently back and forth. Safi trembled, her whole body shaking. She felt him tug the nipple away from her breast, stretching it, and then a piercing pain that made her scream. The goblin did... something with the wire and then he was sucking at her nipple again and pain and pleasure fought within her. After a minute or so he shifted to her other breast. When the tug came and she knew what would follow she struggled, or tried to. But again the sharp pain and then he was feeding at her breast, mouth sucking hard and tongue scratching across her nipple.

The goblin behind her released his grip on her hair when the one in front released her breast. She looked down and saw two small rings, one in each nipple. The goblin produced some finely woven leather cord and strung it through the rings. The goblin behind her pushed her face towards the floor and she saw the free ends of the cord go through a small ring sticking out of the dirt. The goblin with the cord took up the slack and pulled, she followed her breasts to the ground, pressing her face into the packed earth.

Her hands were released and she scrabbled at dirt and tried to shift her body, but every way she moved created pain as the rings pulled against her nipples. She might be able to lie flat but the goblin was behind her and between her legs. The thinking part of her brain recognized the simple ingenuity of the restraint, the feeling part of her brain was aflame. As was her vulva. This fact was confirmed a moment later as something slipped easily inside her.

{Hot meat!} Ripper crowed and wriggled his finger inside her.

{Tasty,} Slash-Throat groaned. {Sweet blood.} He licked his lips and eyed the woman with a hunger that wasn't strictly sexual.

Ripper pulled his loincloth off and pressed his stiff member against the woman's sex. And then pressed into it. All the way.

Safi gasped when the finger withdrew from her and sighed when she felt the head of his cock against her. Then she gasped again as he slowly stretched and filled her. He wasted no time at all and began quickly stroking his full length in and out of her. She pressed back against him as he gathered speed, his hands on her hips, dull claws denting her skin. And then there was a nearly painful, hot pressure inside her as he came. And came. And came. It spilled into and out of her and puddled on the ground beneath her. And then he was gone.

Slash-Throat and Dart saw Ripper fall back limp, completely spent and in the full grips of the denar. His body twitched a little as he lay in glazed-eye heap. Slash-Throat kicked him to the side and took his place between her legs. He wasted no time at all, pushing hard into her with a squelching sound and pumping away as fast as he could. In less than a minute he, too, stiffened and shot into her, his seed spilling in and out to join Ripper's not inconsiderable puddle. And then he fell back, limp and senseless.

Safi was disappointed when the first goblin simply pulled out of her but she was almost angry when the second one did exactly the same. It was hot, she was loving the helplessness, the objectification, but she also wanted her big finish. She felt the nipple cord loosen and found she could rise up a little. The third goblin, the one who had first examined her, tied the free end of the cord and came to her.

{On your back,} Dart said. He gestured with one hand, making a rolling motion.

His growl was unintelligible but the hand gesture... Safi carefully adjusted herself. The slack in the cord gave her the ability to gingerly position herself on her back. She shrugged her shoulders twice, adjusting her position, making herself as comfortable as she could and then spread her legs.

Dart was shocked, deeply enough to cut through the lust that was literally shaking his body. Bots didn't do that! Unless, unless... He tried to think but the shock was gone. The woman's hips were lifting towards him, gently writhing, her wet sex very visible and very enticing, and she was moaning at him.

"Come on, come on, come on," Safi repeated. "Fuck me."

Dart knelt between her legs and then covered her body with his, his hard penis finding the entrance to her body that she thrust at him. He was unsure if he pushed into her or she pulled him in or what. But he was suddenly buried to the hilt, the head of his cock pressing against her cervix, circling it as she ground herself against him. He grabbed her throat in his mouth, forcing his lips to do the work rather than his teeth, and sucked hard at her, tasting her skin and her sweat and feeling her heartbeat. Her legs and arms were wrapped around him and he was grinding back against her. She screamed, her head back, body arched, wet sex spasming upon him, and it was too much. He came. Hard. Completely out of control, his teeth snapping shut against empty air as his head was pulled back by an orgasm that tightened every muscle in his body. Helplessly he emptied himself into her, washing out the seed of his subordinates. And then, by sheer force of will, he threw himself away from her, collapsing into a trembling heap next to Slash-Throat and Ripper.

Safi shook gently, the waves of the orgasm slowly stilling, her breath slowly coming back to her. It took her a few moments to clear her head. She lifted it and look over at the goblins. They were piled on the ground, glassy-eyed and occasionally shaking. 'Did I kill them?' she wondered. But no, they were breathing. 'Just helpless,' she decided. She looked at the nipple cord and followed it to its end. Too far away for her to reach. 'Maybe with my toes?' she wondered.

[System error. Maintenance shutdown in 2 minutes. We apologize for the inconvenience.] The message played before her eyes in glowing letters and a countdown timer started running. Safi sighed, gave the goblins a last glance, and then closed her eyes.

Thera pulled the headset off and opened her eyes slowly, looking at nothing. The phantom sensations of the orgasm faded away as she simply breathed and idly ran a hand over her breasts, feeling for the rings that weren't there.

"Well, that was interesting," she muttered.

*************************

"So you got your fuck. Feel better?"

Thera smiled. "Much. I can't wait to go back in."

Sandra frowned. "Won't they just kill you now that they've fucked you?"

Thera nodded. "Maybe. Maybe not. I mean, I can make it worth their while to keep me alive. I suppose it's going to depend on what sort of programming their bots have. They didn't act like I expected them to."

"What did you expect?"

"Pretty simple rape, actually. Throw me to the ground and take me. More than one at a time. The nipple rings, taking turns, collapsing... Not what I expected."

"Maybe the collapse is why things happened differently," Sandra offered. "If they know they're going to collapse after sex it makes sense they wouldn't want you to be able to run off or kill them." She paused. "Did you say there was a lot of cum?"

"*So* much," Thera replied. "I mean, cups of it."

"And they took turns. Was one of them in charge? Did he go last?"

"Yes! Why? Does that make a difference?"

Sandra shrugged. "Sperm competition. When you get animals that produce a lot ejaculate it usually means they're in a situation where there are a lot of male suitors for a single female. They try to wash out the sperm of competitors and prevent others from mating after they've gone. Maybe the leader is the high status male and by going last he was reinforcing his status? Hey! Are you going to get pregnant?"

"From virt sex?"

"You know what I mean, Thera. Are you going to get pregnant in the sim?"

"No, that's another reason for playing a half-elf; the crossbreeds are sterile."

"Well, maybe your goblins don't know that? They could be trying to knock you up."

Thera smiled. "That should make it easier to keep their attention."