Goblins' Rise Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SatinSlip
SatinSlip
997 Followers

She looks back a last time into the shadow filled trees. Then leaps into the air. Following the goblins, and their human leader.

——-

"Minotaurs?" I ask.

"No." Priyala answers, sounding a little uncomfortable. "They are called Vacca. They...they are cow people."

It made some sense I figured, as we walk into the farming village. I would have thought Minotaurs to be taller. Bigger, more imposing. These 'Vacca' seemed...cow like. Passive. Submissive.

"I haven't thought about it till now. We don't see many farm animals. Do we?" I ask.

The cat girl shakes her head. "It...it's the duty of the less...uh...more submissive races to...serve?" Yala looks at me embarrassed. "It's supposed to be considered an honor."

I looked around Oxfront village. In addition to the cow people there were sheep people and what I guess are mice. Very different from those rat men. These were cute. More human like.

There also seemed to be a small number of bear people. They seemed to be the ones in charge.

"Everyone seems a little...morose." I suggest. Priyala just shrugs her shoulders.

We get a couple rooms at the small thatched roof inn. As we enjoy a nice meal in the common room I realize most of the meat I've been served since I got here has been chicken. Or some type of bird. A fair amount of fish as well.

I guess that ancient Sorcerer didn't go in for that.

I stop the cute little serving girl. A grey mouse maid. About it he same size as my goblins, but with huge round ears and a tail. "Pardon me, Miss. Why does everyone seem so glum?"

"It's the culling." She answers. As if that explained everything.

"The culling?" Rebecca asks kindly.

"We must give the wizards five villagers per year for their foul experiments. In return they guarantee rain for the crops." The girl then scurries off with an armload of empty plates.

"That's...disturbing." My wife says.

"This far from a city there is little protection from their lord. It leaves them vulnerable to those with power." Priyala tells us.

After the lunch I tour the village with some of my crew. Natia and Gort as well as a few other goblins.

Now that I was looking I could see numerous villagers with deformities and scars. At least a dozen with missing or mangled arms.

"Their fields are pretty close to this stream." I frown. "Why don't they have any irrigation?"

My followers just look at me in confusion.

"I'm no engineer, but I bet I could rig something up."

An hour later I am in the mayor's office. A big, bear man named Otto. He had thick brown fur and scars in the left side of his face.

Mayor Otto was a dour man. He definitely didn't seem glad to see me.

"How do you think you can help?" He asks in a deep voice.

"Your stream. Does it flow all season long?" I ask. He nods. "Why don't you just take the water from the stream to help your crops grow. Instead of working with the wizards?"

He touches the scarred side of his face at the mention of wizards. "It is the role of the rains to make crops grow."

"What if I could offer you another way. One that didn't rely on the rains or the wizards?" I inquire.

"What mages build, only gods may rend asunder." Was his strange answer.

"Uh...sure, but I am a mage. Of sorts. I build enchantments. I can deliver the water from your stream to your crops. For times when the rain is unreliable." I tell the big man.

He thinks for a time. I half expected him to toss me out. Maybe through a window.

"The wizards would not allow it." He finally says with a frown. Sounding disappointed.

"My men can take care of the wizards once and for all." I tell him confidently.

"And what would be your price for diverting a river and killing wizards?" He asks suspiciously.

"Room and board for my men as we enchant your stream. Some coin to help us on our way, and eight willing young women to enter into Daruun for five years."

"The wizards only ask for one year." He bargains.

"True, but this would be the last culling. I will not return demanding more." I assure him.

He smiles at me. "We have a deal."

I gather the leaders of my band together and explain what the plan is.

"Do you think we can take half a dozen wizards?" Rebecca asks. Kara shakes her head.

"Not if they are full wizards. Not without losing most of our forces." The Orc woman answers.

"What about diverting the stream?" Priyala asks. "That is well beyond my power."

"We won't actually divert it. We will build an irrigation system." I go on to explain what that would be.

We would use hollowed out logs as tubes with holes every few feet to sprinkle the water. Someone at the stream could simply dump buckets into it and water an entire field in a short amount of time.

We could possibly even make wooden gears and rig a crank system to raise the water. That would require even less effort.

The goblins seemed excited by the whole idea.

"And The wizards?" Karagoth pouring a bucket of cold water on our excitement.

"That I'm not as sure of." I admit.

The villagers were happy to help. Especially after Mayor Otto explained what they were helping with.

I am definitely not an engineer. My idea had a lot of issues, but the goblins were tenacious in their work. A lot of trial and error at first.

After a couple days working on it I left Amanatia in charge. She seemed to have a real grasp of the basic mechanics involved.

I also never saw Aklatan far from her side. Always with her notebook ready as the goblins worked on their first engineering project.

"Captain!" Harper smiles widely at me as she steps into the common room of the rustic inn. "I may have the answer to our wizard problem."

"Great. I'd love to hear it." I tell her.

"Let's go upstairs. Somewhere more private." She suggests.

I lead her to my room and close the door. "What do you got?"

She gives me a big smile and a wink. "Quite a lot. You should ask those Nathair boys. They think they have something, but are a little intimidated by you."

"Me?" I raise one incredulous eyebrow. "Then why did you need to talk in private?"

"I never said talk, Captain. I just said we should go upstairs." She places one big palm on the door next to me. Leaning in close. Her seven foot stature places her giant blue cleavage at face height to me.

"I suspect you are a boob man. Am I right?" She asks. Her free hand brushes her robe open a bit more. Revealing more cleavage and a simple linen bra.

I grin up at her. "How did you guess?" I slide one hand into her robe, onto her hip. Her skin feels warm and smooth. Similar to Kara's like a supple leather.

My other hand caresses her cheek. Pulling her in for a kiss. Her tongue is tough and thick. A little sticky. She tastes like sweet grains. Her robe slides off and crumples to the floor.

Harper's bra and shorts quickly follow as we move to the bed. I strip my own clothes too.

"Oh, Captain!" She gasps as she pulls my hard dick from my shorts.

I grin at her as I squeeze the light blue flesh of her massive tits. I kiss and suck at her darker blue nipples.

My hand reaches between us as she moans. My fingers find her pussy hairless and soft. I press a couple fingers inside her warm lizard cunt.

Harper spreads her thick thighs, holding my head to her big chest. "Mmm, bite them Captain. I like it rough." She orders me. I start to nip at her little blue buds as I slide my cock into her waiting love hole.

We both moan in pleasure as I thrust into her. The lizard woman's blue legs wrap around me. Her hand grabbing painfully at my hair.

We fuck like that for a few minutes. Then I bite her nipple extra hard and flip her big body over as she squeals in excitement.

I shove her face into the bed and, with her big ass in the air, slap her blue bottom a few times. Her big tail thrashes back and forth in her excitement. I have to grab it and hold tight to stop it from hitting me. Then I shove my hard cock deep in her wet twat.

I grab her wide hips as I thrust. Harper grabs the sheets and moans. Her tail slaps against my side. I can feel her pussy shudder as she has an orgasm.

My body tingles as I cum myself. Shooting my hot jizz deep in her lizard cunt.

We rest for a bit afterwards. Harper makes soft cooing noises as she settles down.

I find the Nathair men outside. They are sharpening their knives in the sun.

"Harper says you may have some ideas about our mage problem?" They look startled. Like I snuck up on them, though I doubt anything could.

"Hah. Yes sir. Yes." Starts the more talkative one. Ertao, I think. "Our clan leader is very knowledgeable. She may be able to help in this."

His speech was heavy on the esses, but understandable. "How far would we have to travel?"

The two men share a glance. I'd almost say they were embarrassed or nervous. "Not far." Erato replies. "I can lead you there this afternoon."

I nod. "I am willing to hear what she has to say."

Kara wasn't happy that I was wandering off when I told her. I agreed to take half a dozen goblins with me. Then our little group headed off with Erato leading the way.

The snake clan wasn't far at all. Suspiciously just a couple hours on our back trail.

"They've been following us?" I ask the Nathair man.

He nods. "My clan leader. She wanted to size you up. She may have a job for you."

There are nine Nathair who stand as we approach. Nearly half are women. The tallest of the snakes steps toward me. "Captain Nicholas. It is truly good to meet you. I am Miashasha." She leans in to take my hand. Licking the back. Then she is surprised when I do the same to her. She gives me what seems to be a smile.

She is skinny. With four arms and dark green skin. Her face, like all the Nathair, is a bit too bestial for me to find attractive. She has a pair of little bumps for tits. Maybe B-cups. All the snake women are small chested and skinny.

"I understand you may have a job for us?" I offer. We sit near their fire as she sizes me up.

"I do. Though we can discuss that in time. You have an offer for me?" Her esses are much less pronounced than her brother. Where he seemed like a smooth killing machine, she feels like a refined leader.

"Yes. I need to be able to kill mages without losing most of my men."

She nods in thought. "There is a weapon. One crafted to kill a spell caster. A sword that would slice right through their spell shield." One of the other women offers me a cup of hot tea. "Mages don't like these weapons. They are far too dangerous to keep around. But far too powerful to destroy."

I sip the tea. Bitter with a hint of cinnamon. "That sounds like what I need."

"One weapon will not win the day if you have more than one mage to kill." She adds. I nod. She probably knows better than me. "You will aid my sister Arizaza." The clan leader motions to one of the other women. "She is a young shaman and needs help binding powerful spirits. With those she would be of great benefit to you." She leans in close. "We all would."

"You...want to join me?" I raise an eyebrow at the hairless Nathair woman.

"You are not yet strong enough to help in my quest. With us in your group, perhaps someday you will be."

In under an hour they were packed and we were heading back to the village. Back to my people.

————-

Mitzi watched the orgy from a nearby bush. The human's troupe made sex every night. A respectable distance from the village. Though occasionally a villager would venture close.

The little fairy was drawn each time like a moth to the flame. Stripping and caressing herself in the shadows. Her little fingers rubbing and squeezing her breasts and petting her cunny. Flicking her sensitive clit.

Tonight she couldn't take her eyes off the human Captain. His name was Nicholas. He didn't usually fuck during the orgies, preferring his room in the wooden building.

Now she watched as he plowed the pink bunny girl. He had her on all fours. Her long pink ears clutched in his hand as he fucked her from behind.

Mitzi was on all fours too. One hand grasping a branch for balance. The other rubbing desperately between her thighs. She had two wet fingers deep in her twat. Thrusting as she imagined herself in the bunny woman's place.

Past the Captain there were other couples and groups fucking. Including the blonde woman that Mitzi had come to understand was the Captain's mate.

The human woman was bouncing up and down on one of the big, blue, men's laps. Her big tits jiggling. Her arms were around his thick neck as she fucked the happy lizard.

One of the lizard's brothers steps up behind the blonde woman, stroking his big blue dick. He nods to the first, who leans back.

The second big man spits on his hand, slathering it on his cock. Then he kneels down and rubs the tip against the woman's tight derrière.

Rebecca groans in pain and pleasure as the Chokwa man's dick pushes slowly up her tight ass. Her eyes clench and her toes curl from the sensation.

When he is fully inside her he reaches around and squeezes her big tits roughly. The two lizard men fuck the human. Pinned helplessly between them. Her wonderful breasts groped and slapped and pinched.

Instead of screaming or begging, the blonde seems to love every second of it. Even the pain.

Mitzi tentatively pinches her own nipple. Then harder and harder. The silver fairy gasps as a strong orgasm shakes her there in the bushes.

The sounds of sex filling the night nearby.

—————

We are escorting Arizaza to a burnt forest a couple days travel away. There was only myself, the snake woman, one of the big Chokwa, Natia and Aki, as well as four goblin soldiers.

The rest of the snake people would stay behind with the rest of the troupe. I suspect this is a test of sorts, both for myself and the young snake woman. Who I had discovered was not that young.

"Of course." She explained to me. Her sibilants just a little worse than her taller sister. "We were all born within days of each other. Nathair are born in clutches of eggs and only recognize those as family ties. We care little for the concept of mother or father."

"Huh. Hard to imagine." I offer.

She just shrugged. Which did interesting things to her cleavage. Arizaza was shorter than her sister, but more endowed. At least C-cups. Still skinny though. Her skin was a light green with red crescents making interesting patterns.

"So you need to trap a spirit?" I ask.

"Coax a spirit. First I need a fetish, to bind it to. Some powerful object that connects to one of the elements."

"That's why the burnt forest?" I nod.

"Correct. There should be something powerful there. But it is likely to be guarded. My sister didn't want to waste any of our clutch fighting to get it." Her face looks intent, serious. If I am any judge.

That evening the snake woman tried to ignore us as we began our heavy petting after dinner. The boys with Aklatan. Me with Amanatia. I stroke her long red hair as she strokes my crotch.

We grin at each other as we crawl into my tent. Shedding our clothes as we go. I grab her long hair and push her mint-green face to my crotch. I moan as she sucks on my hard cock. Her tongue lovingly caresses my fuck stick.

I lean forward and give her cute derrière a few slaps. I grin, listening to the cute whines from the goblin princess.

Gasping, Natia crawls away from me. She stops to look back. Wiggling her ass and grinning. In seconds I am on top of her. Thrusting into the moaning goblin girl. I reach around to grab her big dangling breasts.

When we finish we lie together, naked. Grinning as we listen to the boys still fucking Aki.

The burnt forest was about what I expected. Blackened stumps, fallen trees, and ash.

Here and there we could see little plumes of smoke or tiny smoldering fires.

"How long ago was the fire?" I ask.

"A few years." Arizaza answers, shrugging. "The little fires are from elementals. They do not wish to relinquish their hold on this place."

"Great." I smirk. "Do you know where we need to go?"

She points to what I assume is the center of the smoky woods.

There is a low rumbling as we approach. Some big beast rises. Like half a dozen blackened trees bundled together and moving. It stands ten feet tall with burning coals for eyes. Smoke rising from glowing cracks in its bark.

"We must defeat it. I need it's heart." The Nathair woman orders.

I draw my sword and advance. Crossbow bolts already thunking into the monster's wooden flesh.

With a roar like a furnace it punches the ground as I leap away, slashing wildly. Two of the boys poke it with spears, trying to draw its attention. The big Chokwa man beating at it with his club.

When the thing turns to them I slash at the backs of its legs. Opening big wounds, smoldering coals spilling out.

The elemental bellows in anger. Swinging around. It's fist hits me like a runaway train. I land on my stomach seeing stars. I can faintly hear, 'Boss! Boss! Move!"

I roll in time to avoid being stomped. Right into the thing's leg. Burning coals spilling onto my chest.

I panic. Rolling around and trying to brush the coals off. The beast continues to kick and punch at me. The boys doing their best to ruin its aim. The big lizard man takes a punch to his head and stumbles away in a daze.

I see my sword. Grabbing it, I roll to my feet. With a wild swing I cleave open the front of the monsters legs as well.

Now it moves more erratic as it comes after me. Clumsy. Even as I dodge, it screams. Natia putting one of its eyes out with her crossbow.

"Did you see that!" She cries excitedly. I grin and nod at her.

The Nathair girl is throwing stones at the monster's head. She looks disappointed when they seem to have no effect.

I run my sword through its belly. Wrenching side to side. Cracking open the beast's chest. I jump away from the spill of coals and burning ash. My sword is bent, weakened by the elemental's unnatural heat.

It's not an issue now though. The creature desperately tries to shove its spilling coals back in its belly as it slumps to the ground. Then with a final moan it's single eye goes out.

The snake woman reaches into the beast's chest. Unfazed by the heat apparently. With a grin she pulls out a coal the size of a baseball. "This isss it!" Her hissing more pronounced in her excitement.

We retreat from the burnt woods and make camp. Arizaza sitting cross legged and meditating over the coal.

She stays that way for hours. Long after dinner. I wave off Natia who moves on to the big Chokwa man, rubbing her chin with an intrigued look.

The goblin princess clenches her eyes shut as she lowers herself on the big man's cock. Arizaza finally stands up.

I hand her a plate of food that she acceptes gratefully. She sits next to me chewing and watching the goblin princesses get fucked.

"You are a randy bunch." She comments.

"It helps keep the goblins happy." I offer. "Get what you needed?"

"Oh yes!" She grins at me. "A powerful fire spirit."

"Great, What's next?"

"A water spirit." She tells me. "I can only control two. Fire and water are good for combat." She assures me.

"Two?" I ask.

"As a shaman grows in power they can control more. Plus some minor spirits. Sprites. For now I will only be able to control the two."

She finishes the simple meal. "My sister told me I should try to bed you. She said it would help strengthen the bond with our people and yours. Or at least make it easier to control you." She says this while looking at the ground between her feet.

"Do you even want to 'bed me?" I ask.

"You are very brave. And probably handsome for a warm blood." She looks nervously up at me. I give her a comforting smile. Then I lead her to my tent.

SatinSlip
SatinSlip
997 Followers