Goblins' Rise Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SatinSlip
SatinSlip
996 Followers

Her body trembles as I slowly pull off her shirt. All four of her arms in the air. Then she helps with her tight linen shift underneath. Her breath catches when I squeeze her full breasts. Surprisingly soft for skin that looks like it's covered in scales.

"Have you never...been with a man?" I ask. She shakes her head no. Then yanks down her pants with her lower set of hands. Draping her upper hands around my neck.

"I am happy to have you as my first." She hisses. Her speech getting harder to understand.

I pull my own clothes off and she seems fascinated with my erect dick.

"Have you ever seen one?"

"I...I understand the concept." She looks at me boldly. "Lovemaking is a very private thing among my people. Anything below the waist is considered private."

I guide her hands to my cock. "You can play with it if you like."

She smiles as she lightly caresses and touches my hard dick with one pair of hands. The other rubbing the back of my neck. "You're so soft." She whispers.

"What did you think I would be?" I ask thumbs tweaking her hard nipples.

"Aren't warm bloods usually bristly with all that hair?" She caresses my arm with one of her many hands. Amazed at how soft I was.

I lay her down on her back. Her hands seem to be everywhere as I rub my dick against her green pussy. Hairless just like Harper's.

She groans as I slowly drive my cock into her tight snake hole. Her hands scratching at my back. My lips finding her stiff nipples.

Our bodies move together as we fuck. The green woman bites down hard on my shoulder with her wide mouth as her orgasm hits her. It hurts, but she doesn't seem to have any teeth.

She snuggles next to me after I finish inside her. We lay together in the dark. The crackle of the fire and sound of goblins making love outside.

I've fucked two lizard women. I don't think either one was cold blooded.

I can't help wondering who my wife is sleeping with tonight. Thoughts of her and a gang of rough goblins on my mind as I drift off.

Our next stop was a small gorge probably forty feet down where three streams converged into a waterfall.

What we wanted was at the bottom. With ropes we scaled down. Arizaza having an easier time with her four arms.

We stand on the edge of the stream at the bottom. I held a spear in my hands. My sword was ruined. Hopefully i could get it repaired back in the village.

We advanced on the waterfall. Wary, but not sure what to expect.

One of my soldiers screams as he is pulled into the water by a tentacle. Then a mass of them rise up. Just a few feet from where the falls splash into the gorge.

"From hells heart I stab at thee!" Feeling a bit like Ahab I leap into the water. Plunging my spear at what seems to be the central mass.

The Chokwa grabs a few tendrils. Squeezing them to pulp in his meaty fists. As the girls fire their crossbows into the water.

From behind me there is a loud WHOOSH! A thick bolt of fire shooting past me. The tentacles struck by the flame flop in panic. A thick cloud of steam rising from the water.

So thick I can't see.

"Watch where you're shooting!" I shout as a crossbow bolt flys past me.

"I can't!" Aki shouts back.

I stab again hitting something solid this time. Up to my waist in the water. It's getting hard to stand. Something lurches out of the water, bellowing. A large dark shape in the steam. Definitely not an octopus. Or even a white whale.

I stab at the creature again and again.

Someone. I assume the Nathair Shaman throws red hot stones. Which seem to have more effect than my spear.

Then a round toothy mouth snaps at me from out of the shadow. I raise my spear to ward it off. Another burst of flame striking the creature. Right down it's gullet. Burning away half my spear. I pat at my face to make sure I still have eyebrows.

The monster makes loud choking sounds as it slumps beneath the water.

Eventually the steam clears. The Nathair woman steps past me looking embarrassed. She steps under the waterfall. Not looking for the monster this time. She comes out with what seems to be a solid globe of water. Her clothes plastered to her shapely body.

"The heart of the fall." She says. As if that answers everything.

We climb back out. Minus one goblin soldier. We never saw him after he was pulled into the water.

Quietly we make camp. The snake woman meditating over her water globe.

Arizaza looks pleased with herself when she finishes and sits next to me. Silently, we watch the two goblin princesses getting fucked for a bit.

Aki was naked, laying back on a log. Natia inverted on top of her. They were moaning and gasping as they licked each other's pussy.

Two goblin boys were thrusting between the girls' spread legs. Fucking them as they pleasured each other. Another soldier waiter patiently for his turn. Squeezing Amanatia's cute rear. Pushing a finger in and out of her tight ass.

Arizaza suddenly pulls her shirt off. Then shimmies out of her pants and underclothes. There in front of the whole group. She smiles as she straddles my lap. "Thank you for all your help." She hisses at me, fumbling at my pants.

Soon she is bouncing on my lap. Hissing in pleasure as we fuck. My hands squeezing her jiggly snake tits.

We had been gone just over a week when we return to Oxfront village. Everyone seems happy to see us. The irrigation system was nearly done.

The blacksmith was happy to repair my sword. Though he explained he was no weapon smith. I found his shop crowded with goblins who were off duty. Apparently he had been giving lessons.

I couldn't help grinning when I found my wife.

Rebecca was being led around the village at the end of a leash. Held by Karagoth, as she did her rounds.

The blonde wore only black stockings with pink bows. A pink silk thong. A pink sheer top, cropped and doing nothing to hide her big jiggling tits. A pink bow in her hair, and finally a pink dog collar. I would later learn that it had 'Orc's Whore' engraved on it.

Apparently my wife and my partner have been playing some naughty games.

While Rebecca got quite a few lusty looks from villagers, they didn't seem surprised to see her like this.

In the evening we sit around a campfire outside the village. My wife on her knees at Kara's feet. Cali wiggling naked on my lap, while her twin snuggled up next to me. Occasionally leaning in and kissing each other.

There were a handful of visitors from the village as well. Three sets of what I assume are married couples. Excited to watch the erotic show.

I pinch one of Trisha's nipples. Grinning at her excited squeal. Her mother is led out to one of the blankets. Three goblins surrounding her plump body as she lays down.

Soon the older woman is moaning as she takes goblin dick between her meaty thighs.

Also in the orgy tonight were both of the bunny girls, three of the goblin princesses, and one of the new snake women. I didn't know her name, but was surprised to see her, given what Arizaza had told me about their society.

Another attempt from their leader to integrate our two groups?

Speaking of which, Miashasha and the shaman are both here. Sitting close together to watch the show. As were a couple of the Nathair men.

Rebecca has her face buried between Kara's thighs. The beautiful Orc warrior growling her pleasure. One hand on my wife's head, her other squeezing her own exposed breast.

Calli pulls out my dick. Before she can slide it into her ready love hole I grab her wrists. She gives me a cute, petulant look. "I need it daddy." She moans. Rubbing her teen pussy against my hard shaft. She bites her lower lip. "I need your big cock in me."

I grab her ass, lifting her up. Then drop her, impaling the teen on my dick. The excited girl rides my lap as her sister leans in to kiss me.

Karagoth grins at me, then motions a goblin soldier over. He is naked except for the leather belt in his hand. His dick bobbing up and down in excitement as he stands behind my kneeling wife.

"Ass up, slave." Kara orders in her gruff voice.

Rebecca obediently gets to all fours. Her face still pressed against the Orc's wet twat. Her hands grabbing green thighs.

My wife wiggles her nearly bare round ass. Then the goblin whips it. Becca groans into Karagoth's cunt at each of a dozen strikes turning her ass red.

Then the goblin pulls my wife's thong down. Positioning the dark green tip of his dick against her soft peach.

Rebecca pushes back against him as she moans in pleasure. Taking his inhuman dick deep in her whore's pussy.

Later in the night the twin teens snuggle me. Naked and spent in my bed. While my wife is down the quiet inn's hallway sleeping with her mistress.

"I like being Kara's slave." Rebecca tells me. We are sitting in the common room of the inn, having lunch. She looks wonderfully slutty in a tight fitting halter top and linen shorts. She was obviously loving her new sex kitten role. Able to be as publicly slutty as she wants. "You have so much on your plate, even in the sex department."

"You know I'd drop all that for you." I insist.

She smiles warmly. "I know, and I love you for it. Here we can be who we were truly meant to be. You get to be a harem master, and I get to be your loving slave." She pulls her top up, letting her big tits flop out. "Plus I get to be as perverted and filthy as I have always dreamed."

"I love you." We lean in and kiss for a long while.

After we break apart, smiling at each other, a young sheep girl walks up to us. Actually her people are called Caora, I have been told.

She is cute with milky white fuzz all over. I noticed the Caora tend to be a bit fuzzier than the other anthropomorphic races. Instead of hair she had a sort of mane. Like an afro of snowy wool around her head. She had big tits under her plain shirt. Probably double-D's. Plus a fluffy white tail.

"Sir." She started nervously. Her hands clasped behind her back. "M...my name's Bailey. I...I offered to be one of your slaves. For...um, for five years. Right?"

"That's correct. You are a very lovely young woman." Her sheep ears twitch at the compliment. "You do understand what is being asked though. Not just cooking and cleaning."

"S...sex. Right?" She looks so timid, so vulnerable. "Like you do at your campfire?"

"That's right. We can go upstairs right now if you are really interested in joining." I offer. The Caora girl nods and let's me take her hand. I lead her to my room.

Her slim body trembles as I help pull off her shirt. Her fuzz covered skin like a knit cap under my fingers. Soft and pleasant. She gasps when I gently grasp her big breasts. Also covered with fuzz, except for her pink areola and nipples.

"Have you ever been touched by a man?" I ask.

She nods tentatively. "At sheering time."

"Oh? Tell me about that." I order. Something in her voice excites me. She seems so timid. So vulnerable. She presses the button on a man that makes him want to both protect and defile a young woman.

That feeling is often especially strong in me.

"Sheering is supposed to be intimate. Something shared with a loved one. Someone you trust." I nibble at her neck and slide my hands into the back of her pants. Squeezing her soft ass.

"Something sexual?"

"It can be." Her breathing comes faster. "If done with a mate." I pull her pants down. Kissing her fuzzy tummy as I kneel.

"That's...mmm...that's how it normally is in Caora villages." She was definitely responding to my attentions. "But in other places, here, it's a public event. It's humiliating and...and degrading." My face presses into her crotch. Also fuzzy. My tongue lightly licks her pussy lips. Her hands in my hair to steady herself.

"They strip you in front of everyone. Grabbing you and forcing you into whatever positions they want so their sheers can do their work. Stripping you even further before the crowd."

She doesn't sound frightened or angry about it. Now she sounds excited.

"My father said they do it to make sure we know our place. Just like the Vacca." She meant the cow people. I had heard the women were milked nearly every day, but hadn't gone out to see it yet. I will remember to do so. "They make sure all the docile races know their place."

Bailey's thighs tremble as she has a small orgasm. I let her ride that out, licking up her sweet juices. Then I stand. She looks up at me as I place my fingers on her cheek.

"I wouldn't want you to do anything you weren't willing to do. But I am a deviant. I'd love to see that done to you." I tell her.

She nods placing her fingers on mine. "You are my master and I am your docile sheep."

I practically tear my pants off. My erection is as hard as it's ever been.

I push Bailey down on the bed and climb on top of her. Spreading her legs apart and just shoving my dick into her wet hairy cunt.

The sheep girl cries out in ecstasy as I fuck her. I grab her wrists and pin them above her head. Leaning in to bite her nipples.

I feel her pussy throb around my cock. Milking it as she cums. Harder and longer than before.

When she comes down she looks at me with her big ewe eyes. "I...I'm just obedient livestock. Y...your tame sheep to use and abuse?" Her bosom heaves along with her words.

She whines a little when I pull out. Then I flip her over. Forcing her to her hands and knees. Grinning as I slap her cute ass a few times.

"Baa for me, sheep." I order. Grabbing a bunch of her hair and painfully forcing her head up."

"Baaa! Baaa!" She bleats as I thrust back into her. I grab her fluffy tail as I pound her twat.

My dick explodes deep inside the girl. Filling her with my human seed. I pump hard, making sure she takes every last drop.

Then I collapse on the young Caora girl. Her soft panting body beneath me. My limp cock slowly slipping out of her sloppy twat.

"Th...that was amazing." She moans.

"It was pretty great for me too." I tell her. Soon I roll over and pull her close for a snuggle. Her heavenly, soft body pressed against mine.

"I thought most races don't like to be called by the...uh animal they come from?" I ask.

"What? Sheep? Oh yes. It's a nasty insult. And humiliating. And I loved it. I...I never imagined it could be like that." She answers excitedly.

"Well, I like dominating my partners. Humiliating and hurting them. If they are willing."

"She sits up on her elbow. "I think I will be very willing."

I smile at that.

We were on the road. Most of my soldiers, including Miashasha, Arizaza, and four of the snake men.

The Nathair clan leader assured me that our destination was only three days away. Which is good. The mayor thinks the wizards would come soon for their tribute.

"What are you looking for." I ask Karagoth. The Orc woman kept looking over her shoulder with a scowl.

"I fear someone may have tagged a sending on us." She answers. I just shrug. "A spirit that will report our actions to its master. I keep seeing something small and silver flit through the trees."

"That's...not great. I had hoped one of our advantages would be surprise."

I mull over what losing that would mean for our future plans. We had been setting up an ambush in the village. Our crossbows would play a major role. Now I had to rethink that.

That evening I brooded. Worried about our mission and my people.

Even the evening orgy did little to rouse my interest.

————

Mitzi was sad, yet horny. The human, Nicholas seemed down. She wished she could comfort him. Yet the sexual antics of his followers uncontrollably drove her lust, as it always did.

The little silver fairy moaned softly as she fingered herself. She had become quite adept at self pleasure.

As the goblin and the lizard men fucked the various girls down below Mitzi pulled out her pebble.

It was a smooth stone she had found in a stream, about the size of her head. She slathered it with berry juice, then held it between her thighs.

Feeling quite naughty, she rubbed her silver puss against the smooth stone. Feeling that delicious tingle.

She had learned a lot from watching the mercenaries.

After she has an orgasm she naps on the tree branch. Watching as the Captain's wife leads him into his tent.

————-

Naked and beautiful, Rebecca sucked my cock as I lay back. She had promised to fuck my cares away.

And it was working.

My wife's expert mouth and tongue did wonders for my attitude.

Finally she crawls up my body. Kissing and nipping as she goes. When she straddles my hips she rubs her soft pussy against my hard cock. Sitting up and running her hands through her curly, golden hair. Her giant breasts jiggling.

I reach up and grab her amazing orbs. Squeezing her ample flesh.

"Oh god, Nick! I need your cock!" She gasps. Leaning forward and inserting my fuck rod in her cunt. Gasping as she sits down.

She rides me slowly. Drawing out our lovemaking. My fingertips glide up and down her flanks making her shiver. From her hips up to her breasts and back down.

We fuck gently for a time. Then I can see the change as Rebecca's lust takes her. She leans down and shivers as she whispers, "Ruin me." in my ear.

I grab her by her blonde hair and slap the side of her face. Not hard, she just gasps in excitement anyway. Then I push her off me.

I grab my wife's hips and force her to her hands and knees. Slapping her ass a few times as she wiggles it in the air.

She grunts as I plunge my dick back into her wet cunt. Pounding her hard and grabbing her hair again. I yank her head up, and she moans.

Reaching beneath her with my free hand I slap at her big dangling tits. I can tell by her breathing that her orgasm is close.

"You dirty whore." I growl at her. "Just a goblin cum rag. You're the village slut. Opening your legs for everyone." Becca's whole body shudders and she squeals as she cums.

Before her orgasm is finished I pull out and push her to her knees. When I press my dick to her lips, my wife sucks on my slimy cock. Her eyes are closed and her body still trembles.

As my own orgasm rises I pull away. I shoot stream after stream onto her beautiful face and tits. My lovely wife licking jizz from her lips.

"Mmm, That was amazing." She says looking up at me.

After we clean up we lay together. My wife cooing as her body continues to shiver from time to time.

"I love you." I whisper in her ear as she smiles sleepily.

There was a white door. In a small clearing in a small woods. The morning light hit it at an angle that nearly made it glow.

It wasn't attached to anything beyond its stone doorstep.

"Is it trapped?" I asked Miashasha.

"Truly, I don't know." She answers.

I nod at Priyala. She is the only traditionally trained spell caster in our group.

The cat girl slowly approaches the door. Her big book of spell notes open. She stops twenty feet away. Mumbling to herself. Her fingertips glowing.

We wait nearly half an hour by my guess. Then my little kitten turns back to me with a smile on her lips. "Done. It's safe to open."

"Good girl." I tell her as I we approach. "Any idea what to expect?"

"Traps and magical guardians." She shrugs. Grinning at me when I pull her in for a kiss.

With a shrug I pull my repaired sword. "Let's go."

I open the door.

Instead of more woods on the other side there is...a room? Through the now open door. I step onto what turns out to be a landing.

The room was bright. Filled with landings and stairs of various sizes. Going this way and that. All made of white or grey stone. Marble I think.

It looks like that Escher painting. At first anyway. Then I realize that everything has a definite up and down orientation. We seem to be at the bottom.

"There." Miashasha points up. "I think that would be it." There was something glowing on a landing some seven or eight stories up.

SatinSlip
SatinSlip
996 Followers