Goblins' Rise Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's go!" I lead the charge up one of the staircases. When we get to the landing we find that somehow we have been split up. My troops are scattered across half a dozen stairs and landings on this level.

"Didn't think it would be easy. Did'ja Boss?" Gort grins up at me. Loaded crossbow in one hand, short sword in his other.

I shake my head and charge up the next staircase.

The second landing is where we meet resistance.

Ghostly men in armor simply step out of the air to block our path. Gort fires his crossbow, and much to my surprise kills one of the guardians. I fully expected his shot to just pass through.

Ghostly or not they definitely seem solid to my sword as I start fighting. They don't bleed, but they can definitely be injured.

We quickly clear our landing of the five defenders. Looking around I see my forces fighting on other landings. I can see more of the ghostly men waiting above.

We charge the next landing. Nearly half of the solders in my group being magically shunted to different places. I am starting to get worried. There are still three levels to go and we were getting stretched thin.

I could see Miashasha fighting alongside a group of goblins. She had a pair of wicked looking daggers in her lower hands and two curved swords in her other's. They looked reminiscent of scimitars, flaring toward the tips.

I slay a pair of guardians. Then back up as I get pressed by a particularly tenacious opponent. Only to watch him get skewered by two goblin spears.

The next landing was only me and three of my boys. Even Gort was gone. I can't see him from where I stood. I can see Kara. Cutting a guardian in half with her giant axe and a mighty Orc roar. She is a level below me, and I see no way to get to her.

We are outnumbered here. Two to one. For a moment things seem to be going our way. Then I'm pushed close to the edge. One of the goblins gets run through with a sword, and the other two are forced back the way we came.

I cut the hand off one of my assailants. Then I doge a swing at my face. I feel my breath catch as I stumble backwards into space. The horrible feeling of no step when you expect one.

I'm probably lucky. I only fall ten feet or so. Landing hard on my back. My sword skitters across the grey marble.

Two guardians seem to step out of nowhere. Raising their swords. I get ready to roll.

Suddenly a strange silver bird is flittering between their faces. Distracting them enough for me to kick one away.

As I scramble for my sword my world turns red with pain. The other guard stabs his sword through my leg. Pinning me to the ground.

I turn at the waist to see him draw a dagger.

Also to see two Nathair men leap a good twenty or thirty feet. Landing on my platform. Their swords flashing.

I turn when I feel something bump my hand. It's my sword. The little...not bird. It's a silver woman. With tiny wings. She smiles up at me. She had dragged my sword over.

"Uh...thank you?" I offer. Grabbing the hilt.

She settles on my shoulder. Around a foot tall and beautiful. The two snake men help me up. One wrapping my calf to stop the bleeding.

I have to lean on Ertao to walk, my leg is nearly useless.

"We're winning?" I ask. My soldiers were scattered throughout the big room.

"I don't think so." The Nathair man says. Pointing at a guardian as it is slain. "I don't think we are killing any of them." He points where three seem to come out of nowhere.

He is right. It's hard to notice in the thick of things. When one dies another just appears further up.

"This is bad." I grumble. He just nods. Helping me up a flight of stairs.

The silver girl on my shoulder tugs on my ear. "That way." She says pointing. Her voice like harp strings.

She was right. My spell casters seemed to have figured something out. Both lead groups that are able to stick together as they advance.

Priyala led nearly a score of followers. Kara and two of the big Chokwa men clearing the way.

Arizaza has nearly a dozen. She has summoned a creature reminiscent of the smoldering tree elemental that makes short work of the guardians.

We hobble after the Biladi woman's group. Whatever she did seems to linger as we don't get lost.

Grouped up the ghostly guardians quickly lose ground. Soon Erato helps me onto the last platform. Arizaza hands me the glowing crystal sword with a smile on her face.

"Thank you." I smile back.

"We need to hurry out. Those things will never stop." Karagoth growls. Obviously unsettled by all the sorcery.

"Make sure to grab our wounded on the way back down." I order. The snake shaman kneeling before me.

Cool water flows from her hand to surround my injured calf. Soothing my wound.

Quickly I am able to walk again. My injury gone.

"Thank you." We smile at each other again.

As a group we head back down. Fighting for every inch.

The crystal sword cost us three goblin lives. And a lot of wounds. Though between my goblin healing powers and Arizaza's water, we had everyone up and about within a couple hours.

The guardians couldn't or wouldn't chase us past the door. Once we closed it we were safe.

We walk back to camp which had been made at the edge of the woods by those left behind.

Everyone seemed interested in the little silver woman.

She stood about a foot tall. Slim and beautiful, with soft shimmery wings. She wore leaves tied together as a skirt and top. She looked to have small breasts, and a round ass. Her hair was black as midnight. Long and straight. Past her knees. Her skin was a shimmery silver. Occasionally taking on the colors around her helping her to blend in.

"You found a fairy!" Priyala gushes. "They're so rare! She's so cute!"

"She saved my life." I announce. "What's your name, little one?"

"Mitzi." She says in her musical voice, looking bashful at the attention.

"Well I thank you Mitzi. Is there any way I can repay you?" She nods excitedly at that.

"You can let me join you." She announces with a smile.

"You want to join my mercenaries?" I ask. Mitzi nods happily. "Uh, you are a welcome member then." I announce.

That evening Mitzi sat on my shoulder after we ate. She seemed to know what was about to happen and she kept glancing at me as people started to pair off or group up.

"I...I want to do that." She told me. Pointing at the fucking couples. "With you."

"I think your a little small." I confess. She gives me a little pouty look. "Well, what would you like to do then?"

With a smile she sheds her leaves. Revealing a bald, silver pussy and budding B-cup tits. If anyone made bras in her size.

"Take off your clothes." She told me, while she caresses her own breasts. Her excitement palpable.

I strip as I head into my tent. Mitzi flutters down to my hard cock as I lay down. She is a lot taller than my seven inches. And feels great planting small fairy kisses and licking my cock. She rubs her little buds against me and grinds her crotch against my cock.

She even tries penetration. Sitting on my tip and steadying herself with her wings. But hops off disappointed.

"Sorry we cant do that." I tell her. "But you are making me feel good, and I bet I can return the favor.

I cup my hands together so she can sit comfortably. "Spread your legs." I tell her. When she does I gently lick her crotch.

With our size difference there is no finesse. Just a giant tongue licking her pussy. She seems to enjoy it though. Grabbing my fingers for support and pressing her crotch against my slobbery licker.

Her wings flutter and Mitzi screams musically as she cums in my hands.

Afterward she lays naked on my chest and drifts to sleep. I take a little longer. Listening to my people fucking outside. Not finished myself, but not put out either.

When we return to the village an excited Bailey is waiting for me.

"You're safe!" She gushes as she hugs me with her soft, furry arms.

"I'm glad to see you too." I tell her.

"I have something for you."

"Is it your ass?" I ask with a smile.

The sheep girl giggles. "That too. I have another willing slave. And I think she will be almost as submissive as me. Why don't we meet in your room?" She suggests.

I nod, intrigued, and head that way.

Soon I answer a knock on the door.

"This is my friend Betsy." The sheep girl introduces proudly.

Betsy is a cow girl. One of the Vacca. She is tall and brown, husky and curvy. She had a cow-like face and little white horns. She had a full head of dark brown hair with a matching tuft at the end of her tail. Her tits looked huge under her dress. Bigger than my wife's, they strained the buttons up the front. She gives me a nervous smile.

"Come in. It's great to meet you Betsy." I usher the girls in. "So you want to be one of the girls to join my troupe?"

"Yes sir." Her voice was deep and husky, and nice.

"She wants to be your submissive, livestock, whore. Just like me." Bailey says proudly. The Vacca girl looks at her friend in shock. Then nods nervously at me.

Bailey swiftly pulls off her blouse. Her own big tits bouncing free. Then she grabs at the big girl's dress. Opening buttons, starting at the top. "Tell our master how many different hands have milked your delicious tits." The wooly girl orders.

"A few." Betsy says, shrugging. Staring at me with her big cow eyes. The big girl's plain linen bra is slowly revealed.

"I'm not so sure she is as eager to...uh...be my submissive livestock. Bailey" I place a gentle hand on the sheep's shoulder. "And that's ok. As long as she is willing to have sex with the group."

Bailey turns to me. "She's just nervous. Tell him." The last bit was directed a bit desperately at her big friend.

Betsy pulls her bra off freeing her giant tits. Her front had a big white oval patch, that covered around half of her breasts. Then she climbs on the bed wiggling her wide ass at me. "Moooo." She calls looking back over her shoulder with a grin.

I step forward and lift her long skirt. Her left asscheek has a palm sized white spot. That's where I spank first. The cow girl hisses and moans as her ass wobbles to a couple dozen strikes.

I push her face down to the mattress. Then yank her head back up by her hair. "Are you a good docile, livestock?" I hiss in her ear.

"Uunh! Yes, master. Sooo good." She moans back.

Bailey lays next to us, fully nude. One hand fingering her own twat. The other squeezing her tits.

When I start to pull off my pants Bailey slips down in front of me. She helps get my clothes off. Then she starts sucking on my hard cock.

"Mmm, spank her big ass some more." The white Caora girl orders.

I spend a few minutes punishing the moaning cow's derrière. Giving her a few slaps, then rubbing her wet twat for a moment. Then some more spanks. She licks the back of her hand, her face pressed to the bed.

When Bailey moves away I ram my iron hard fuck rod balls deep in one quick motion. The Vacca girl gasping horsely with pleasure as she cums.

As I fuck her I lean forward and slap the sides of her giant tits. Mashed against the bed in this position.

"Bailey, I want you to crawl around so she can lick your pussy." An obviously excited look in the sheep's face as she crawls back on the bed.

Betsy's long slobbery tongue soon has the smaller girl moaning. Bailey pinches and pulls at her own pink nipples.

I grunt as I shoot my load in the cow's cunt. I grab her tail and thrust hard to give her every last drop.

Spent I lay down. Watching as Bailey moves to lick her friend's well pounded twat. Betsy gives me a smile as she pulls her dress the rest of the way off. I help with her tail. Still stuck through its slit in the back.

I'm starting to think there has been something deeper than friendship between these two. Now may be the first time they have had a chance to express it.

I can feel my lust slowly rising.

It was time to kill the mages.

We had finished the irrigation system. It seemed to work adequately. The villagers understood enough that they would be able to make basic repairs.

Then we set up an ambush along the road the wizards would be traveling through. It was among a small group of trees. A peaceful looking area.

It would be our killing field.

All we had left to do was wait.

Karagoth barges into my room. "They are coming."

"Mmm! I'm cumming!" My wife calls back.

She leans back on the bed. Gripping the sheets. Her thighs starting to tremble. My face is buried in her crotch. My tongue deep in her soft peach.

She grabs my head as I start to pull away. "No! Don't stop!" The blonde orders.

I can hear Kara chuckle behind me. "I can ask them to come back later. If you are busy." She jokes.

Rebecca's orgasm washes over her. I don't have time to wait it out though. I stand and grab my clothes. As her fingers move to her juicy pussy.

I Hop down the hall half naked pulling on my pants.

"Love you!" My wife calls from behind me.

We could see a pair of carriages coming. Two carts behind them. One with a big empty cage. There are a dozen guards. Dressed in black leather. As well as four dejected looking slaves.

When the carriages are between the trees we strike. Three of the guards dropping in the first seconds. Multiple crossbow bolts stuck into their falling bodies.

Suddenly goblins were everywhere. Fighting guards and lassoing horses. We didn't want the carriages to attempt to flee.

Then the first wizard was stepping out. Fire in the palms of his hands. He looked seventy, and very angry. A Biladi man. A couple arrows bounce off his magic shield.

He hurls both gobs of fire, only to see them fizz out against Arizaza's spray of water. Then I lose sight as I slip out of my bush behind one of the black carriages.

We had to act quick. We were relying heavily on the power of my new sword, and my skill with it. Kara was close behind me. As was Hanatal, the goblin princess who had lost an eye. She had insisted on coming. She carefully carried something bundled in cloth. Tending to it like a mother would her first newborn. Though much bigger than I would guess a goblin cub to be.

We move between the two carriages. People were screaming in pain. Something roared. We stayed clear of the horses. They had green glowing eyes.

There they are. Two of the wizards. The old man and a chubby cat woman. There should be five in all.

He grins at me as I advance. His whole right arm turning to flame. I can see the snake girl's tree elemental over his shoulder, crushing a black clad guard.

The wizard lift his flaming arm. Then...

...then that's it. My crystal sword barely slows as it pierces his shield. Then his paper thin flesh. He dies with a surprised look on his face, and a relieved one on mine.

I quickly pull my sword out. The female wizard is mumbling something. Kara's axe flashes as it glances off her shield.

"Move! Down!" Hanatal orders, pulling the cloth off her contraption. The Orc rolls as the goblin lifts it to her shoulder. It's a cylinder of iron and wood. It almost looks like...

WHOOSH!

Sparkling smoke fills the air. The goblin princess's gun fires a hundred tiny pebbles. Probably not hard enough to kill a man.

Strong or not, each one is a separate strike against the caster's shield.

The wizard woman's face turns to horror as her magic shield sparks and sputters out. Then Kara's axe thunks into the woman's side.

I could hear other guns going off as Hanatal grins at me. Not with bangs but loud whooshes. The sparkle dust wasn't quite the same as gunpowder, but it served its purpose.

The other wizards didn't stand a chance. Our ambush had turned to a massacre.

We burn the bodies of the five wizards. As well as their guards. The horses made me nervous so we let them go.

My casters got to pick a few trinkets from the evil wizards belongings, and we gathered anything of value from the carriages.

Then we led the prisoners back to the village.

Everyone was overjoyed to see us. There was a big party and much revelry that night.

Mitzi is naked between my wife and I as we make love. We can still hear villagers celebrating outside the inn. Though it must be past midnight.

The silver fairy holds on tight to one of Becca's large tits. Jiggling back and forth as I thrust into the moaning blonde. The tiny woman kissed and licks Rebecca's hard nipple. Her fluttering wings occasionally tickling my chest.

I lift and separate Becca's creamy legs. Grabbing her ankles I lift her ass about an inch off the bed. She grabs the sheets in her ecstasy. My cock hitting one of her favorite spots.

Mitzi climbs further up my wife. Reaching her lips, she gives Rebecca fairy kisses. Then she turns around and straddles the blonde's mouth. Becca starts to lick the tiny girl's pussy. Both women moaning their pleasure. Mitzi squeezes her own budding breasts as she watches me from my wife's face.

Rebecca gives a whine when I pull out. Then an excited purr as I flip her over. Mitzi taking to the air to see what our next position is.

Becca gets to her hands and knees. She wiggles her round ass as she looks back over her shoulder. Brushing her golden curls out of the way.

"Fuck me daddy." She begs. "Put this whore in her place." She groans with pleasure when I slap her ass and stick my cock back into her wet cunt.

Then the silver girl flitters down. She lands on my wife's sweet rear. Giving me a grin as she turns her own small round derrière toward me, and slides down on my cock. She holds on tight to Becca's ass.

I have to slow down and be careful not to squish the small girl between us. My dick sliding between Mitzi's thighs, rubbing her fairy pussy. Then entering Rebecca. I'm almost fucking them both from behind.

Rebecca gets loud as she cums. Her body trembling as my dick slowly thrusts inside her. Mitzi soon follows. Her voice musically calling out her pleasure.

Both girls grin when I finally pull out. Rebecca turns around and sucks on my slimy cock. I'm still erect, but getting real close. Mitzi flys behind her, moving to my wife's wet twat.

I can tell by the way Rebecca slowly rolls her hips that the fairy must be doing her best to eat my wife out, or something.

I close my eyes and ride the bliss of my love's lips around my dick. I run my hands through her long hair.

"I'm almost there." I tell her.

Becca reaches back and grabs the fairy. Then slips to her knees on the floor before me. She sets Mitzi on her breast and leans back.

With a groan I stroke my dick. My balls clench. I spray both women with my jizz. The sticky fuck juice covering my wife's tits and drenching the silver fairy.

Mitzi laughs her tinkling laugh as my cum rains on her. Delighted to have taken part in something so naughty.

Soon we clean both girls off. Becca with a towel. Mitzi in a warm bowl of water.

I definitely want to do naughty things to the miniature girl. I'm just not entirely sure what.

Then we are snuggling to sleep. My wife at my side. Mitzi laying naked on my chest.

I worry a little that I could crush her in the night, though she seems to be quite tough.

We have our eight village girls. Bailey and Betsy, of course. My sexy submissive whores. There were also three mouse girls, called Roden. Two more sheep girls, a light and dark grey.

There was also the mayor's daughter. A bear. She was one of the prisoners who we rescued. A big woman, nearly seven feet tall and husky. She has big breasts and thick silky fur.

She was also missing her left arm near the elbow. As well as her right eye. In fact the right side of her face had some nasty scars.

She admitted that she couldn't imagine staying in the village as she was.

"I would rather serve as a sex slave if it will help my village." She had told me. Her one eye not quite meeting mine.