Goblins' Rise Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SatinSlip
SatinSlip
996 Followers

I lift her up and she wraps her legs around me. I press her against the wall and settle her on my dick. Thrusting into her as she purrs.

The orgy goes on until the wee hours of the morning. Though I retire long before then. Alone, a rare occurrence. Tonight all the girls are for my boys.

"I think I've had some luck with the horses, boss." Gort announces over breakfast. A few days after the big orgy.

The new Goblins are mixing in nicely. Happy to be having regular sex, as well as taking to the regular regimen that Crom imposes on them.

"Oh?" I raise my eyebrow at my procurement specialist.

"Yeah," He continues, animated by his news. "We should go. Uh, when you're ready."

I nod and give him an encouraging grin.

After we eat he leads Rebecca and myself through town. She loves horses and had insisted on coming.

We arrive at a large stable. Multiple barns and sheds fill a fenced in block. Men and horses everywhere.

I start to look for the man in charge, but Gort grins and leads us to a shed in a corner. Where a young teenage boy tosses hay into a cart with a pitchfork.

He wears a floppy hat and a baggy wool shirt over threadbare pants. He looks up as we approach and I notice a feminine face under a layer of dirt.

He smiles at Gort and tips his hat to us. "Ma'am!Sir!" He says smartly in a soft voice.

"Boss, this is Finian. This 'boy' knows more about horses than any man here."

The young man nods enthusiastically. Obviously missing the Goblin's inflection in the word 'boy,' though I did not. "Horses 'ave been my life since I was a lad." He tells us.

"You have time to show us around?" Gort asks. Giving me a sly smile.

"Sure! Sure!" Finian leads us through the various buildings. Showing off the horses as we go.

It doesn't take long for me to decide that Gort is right. Finian is a girl. Older than I at first thought. Eighteen or nineteen. Short and skinny. She has short black hair under her hat. We see when she takes it off for a moment.

"What we are looking for is a horse that will both look impressive and be a good warhorse. One that won't cost a king's ransom." I finally tell her after she has shown us the whole yard, and we've returned to the hay shed. Away from curious ears I notice.

"We don't know horses and Gort seems to think we can trust you not to swindle us." I give the girl a serious look, softened by raising my eyebrow.

Finian gives an enthusiastic nod. "Yeah! Gort says you could maybe help me out in return if I steer you straight?"

"We always take care of our friends, but I'm not sure what you need." I answer carefully.

She glances at Gort then back at me. "I can tell you know my secret. Men always look at me differently when they figure it out." She takes off her hat and fiddles with it nervously. Not able to look me in the eyes. "I need someone to buy out my contract. My owner doesn't treat me well..." She trails off in thought for a moment, before shuddering and looking back up at me. "Gort says you would treat me much better. Even if I have to...please you and your men."

"I see, I think. You're a slave and you want me to buy you?" I explore the thought. "Even though Gort has told you that a part of your duties for me would include sex?"

She nods again, looking cute and vulnerable as she nibbles at her lower lip.

"Well it would be handy to have someone who knows about horses. Especially if we are going to try our hand at a mounted squad." I pause. "How did you become a slave anyway?"

Finian blushes. "My father fell into debt. They took everything to pay it off and threw him into prison." She answers sadly.

"Your mother?"

"Died in childbirth."

Rebecca pulls the girl into a hug. "You poor dear."

"It's pretty common around here, boss." Gort informs me. "Technically she will eventually work her bond off. Till then she is a slave. It happens a lot to merchants and artisans."

"The peasantry?" I ask.

"Like farmers and stuff?" I nod. "They don't even get that. They seem to start off owned." He frowns.

"Are there any horses here we would be wise to purchase?" I ask.

Finian nods. "Yessir a couple." She shows them off to us.

Gort and I go to haggle with the stable master. I let the green man do most of the haggling. Much to the man's chagrin. I just stand and try to look intimidating.

We get what seems to be a good price for the pair. Then Gort brings up Finian. The man scowls and looks towards the hay shed. He doesn't seem interested in selling the girl until Gort offers to purchase a hefty amount of gear for our new horses as well as the girl's letter of bond. A parchment contract that I am unable to read. The local language is just a bunch of chicken scratchings to me.

The trip isn't cheap, but we come away with two horses and a new girl.

We lead the horses back to the small courtyard behind the house. The area is really just a small patio with a low, crumbled stone wall. There is just enough room for the horses.

Our carts and draft horses have been placed in the first stable we found coming into town. Housed there for a small fee.

Our block has a large plaza instead of an alley. With a couple foot paths out and one larger one for carts. "We should talk with our neighbor. See if we can rent their stable." I ponder.

The building next door had a small shed. Obviously built for horses. I'd guess it could house maybe four.

Finian speaks up. "You won't regret taking me on." She tells me nervously.

"Well, hopefully you won't regret joining." I smile at her. "Not a lot of girls want to run away to be a sex slave for Goblin mercenaries."

She just shrugs. "I know of another horse. One worthy of a mercenary Captain."

I nod. "Lead the way."

She takes Gort and myself to a different, smaller stable. "Ask to see Sheriff." She tells us.

We talk with the stable master. A kindly looking older man who tries to sell us on some horses he had just got in. Finian shakes her head though when he isn't looking.

Finally we see Sheriff. An intimidatingly large black and white horse.

"Now, don't let his age and size fool you. He's friendly, and loyal. The favored warhorse of one of the Duke's knights before he passed." The old man says.

Gort haggles our a price. Pointing out the horses age and wear. We get a decent price, I think.

"The horse is old?" I ask as we lead it away.

Finian nods. "Yes, sir. He has a few good years left and he will serve you well." She looks at her feet for a moment. "So will I." She nearly whispers.

That evening, Finian stands in my bedroom. Shivering in her nervousness. She has washed up and is now only dressed in a white linen shift.

She looks fuckably adorable. My dick is hard with my lust. Straining at my shorts for her.

Washed up, her face is captivating. Flush with intelligence. Her green eyes constantly moving. Taking everything in. Her black hair is so short it gives her a pixie-like quality.

She is thin. Probably a little malnourished. She doesn't quite reach five feet tall. I can make out the little buds of her breasts pressing against her shift. Not even B-cups, I'd guess.

"It's ok. I won't bite." I assure her as I step in close. Wrapping the trembling girl in my arms.

She places one hand on my chest and the other on my hip. "I...I'm no virgin." She admits.

"Then why are you so afraid?" I lean in and murmur in her ear. Taking a moment to gently kiss her neck.

"I...I don't know. Because those men simply took me. Abusing me for their pleasure. This time it's my choice to be here. I choose to be with you." She answers. Sounding more confident as she works her way through her statement.

I pull away from her a bit. "Servant or no, I will never force you into this."

She pushes back against me and pulls my face to hers. Pressing her cute kissable lips to mine. Our tongues dance together for a moment. Reminding me that she isn't as young as she looks.

She tastes of fresh hay and tenacity.

She trembles for a moment as I start to pull her shift up. Then quickly relaxes back into our kiss. When I reach her chest she breaks off so I can pull the linen undergarment off. She looks at me nervously, fighting the urge to cover her nudity with her hands.

"You look beautiful." I assure her with a loving smile.

She does. I prefer my women curvier, but she looks delectable in the nude. Her breasts are sweet little buds. Her tummy is flat and smooth. She has a small patch of dark hair above her young cunny. I can tell her ass is round and fine.

She steps close to me again and boldly slides her hands into my blue shorts. She moans softly as I lean down and kiss her slender neck. Her fingers hot and firm as they wrap around my hard cock.

She caresses me for a long moment. Tilting her head to the side so my lips have easy access to her neck and shoulder. "Mmm, that feels nice." She says as a shiver runs through her.

I reach down and slide my shorts off. Then I lead her to the bed. I sit and pull her onto my lap. She seems so small and fragile. I almost worry about breaking her.

With a determined look, she settles her young pussy on my dick, straddling my legs. Moaning as she sinks slowly down on my shaft. Her teen pussy is so tight. She has to wiggle her little bottom to get all the way down.

The cute girl looks up at me with her bright green eyes. She starts to roll her hips on my lap. Gasping as she fucks herself with my hard dick. She leans her forehead against my chest with a delightful moan. As if her pleasure is overwhelming.

I hold her and ride the waves of pleasure for a time. The teen doing most of the work of our lovemaking. My fingertips gently move up and down her back. Dipping all the way down to her little derrière.

Without warning I thrust up into the girl. She gasps and her head flings back. Eyes open in shock. My arms are wrapped around her back, my hands gripping her shoulders. I pull her down as I thrust up. Again and again. Pounding my little stable girl. Finian brings a hand up and bites down on her fist as she groans loudly. Her body starting to violently shiver.

I watch as her eyes roll back. Her long groan beginning to stutter. Her pussy clenches my cock tight. Almost painfully so. Still I batter her young cunny.

With a last, powerful shiver she calms down. My dick easily fucking her sopping cunt. I roll over and land on top of the girl as I thrust in her.

My fingers find her small breasts. Gently I pinch and roll her little buds between my thumb and forefinger. Her back arches as she moans. As if offering her tits to me.

Long moments later I pull out and flip her onto her tummy. Grabbing her little round ass I spread her pussy open with my thumbs and shove my dick back in.

The girl cums again almost immediately. She pounds the mattress as she lets out that staccato groan. Her pussy throbbing around my fuck stick.

I grab her short hair and yank her head back. Her cries of pleasure echoing off the wall before us. My thrusts increase speed as I fuck her little body into the bed.

Finally I thrust deep inside her. My dick twitching out its load as I groan my pleasure. The little teen gasping below me.

I kiss the back of her neck as my cock thrusts and twitches in her. Taking my time. Making sure I'm done.

Finally I roll off and pull her close. Finian coos her pleasure as she snuggles me. In moments I am drifting off to sleep.

Sometime in the night. In the dark. I feel delicate fingers on my cock. As it gets hard my teen partner climbs on top of me. Pressing her tight cunny down around my dick.

"I need you!" Finian whispers desperately. "I need to feel you!"

Happily, I oblige the young stable-girl.

We spend the next few days practicing with the horses. Riding them out into the countryside and learning what it takes to care for them.

Finian turns out to be a needy little sexpot. Wanting to fuck me at every opportunity.

She wasn't yet ready to have sex with the boys though. She still acts timid and vulnerable outside of the bedroom. Except around the horses. She seems at home there.

We had been in town for nearly three weeks when an agent of the Magistrate came to call.

Bailiff Garvin is a fat, smiling man. Though he didn't look it, he just seems greasy to me. As we talk he can't seem to stop scratching under his arm.

"The Magistrate has work for you. If you like." He starts after we sit down in the front room of the house.

His words make it seem like an offer. His tone makes clear it is an order.

"I'm interested." I answer. He smiles at my perceived eagerness.

In truth work brings in coin that we could always use. Plus doing work for the man in charge is never a bad idea. being agents of the Magistrate could give us status we currently lack.

"You see,' He continues. "We don't get mercenary bands of your size come through town often. Adventurers and the like mostly. Not like your large green band."

His eyes light up when Sakura brings in a tray of drinks and cheese. His eyes lustily traveling up and down the pink, bunny girl's scantily clad body. He takes a mug of ale and some cheese. Looking like he wants to pinch her ass as she leaves.

"We have a level of lawlessness in the surrounding villages. There is talk of sedition. Rebellion." He takes a sip of his ale. "Something the Magistrate's men are loathe to deal with."

He hands me a small stack of parchments. "The Magistrate requests that you travel to Rockrun village and arrest three of the ringleaders."

He gives me a grin before continuing. "I would expect some resistance. Please don't put the whole village to the torch."

He stands and we shake hands before I escort him out. There is a large carriage in the street waiting for him with a brace of heavily armed guards.

As we gather our force together the next day I am happy to find that Priyala has passing familiarity with the chicken scratchings these Humans call a written language.

The papers describe who we are to arrest. Where the village is. My contract with the Magistrate. Which is decent, but not as much as we usually charge. There are also three warrants.

The boys get the carts and draft horses from the stable where we first paid to house them. Then we are off.

We leave the non-combatants and a small guard at the house.

I find a surprise waiting for me when we make camp the first night out of the city.

"You like it?" Hanatal asks.

Apparently Gort had purchased a new tent for me. More than that, a whole main camp.

No more small three person tent with a bedroll. This stands ten feet tall at the center and probably twenty feet in diameter. It has colorful pennants, and square bunting around the top. There is an actual bed with a thin mattress, a writing desk, a small table for meals, and even a rug on the ground.

Around the fire there are four other big tents, though not as big as mine. One with a table for a command tent. One for Kara. And one for Crom and Hanna.

"It will make you soft." Kara tells me.

"Well you can make me hard again." I smirk at her.

She tries not to smile back. "Not tonight." She says before stalking off to check the disposition of the troops.

In the evening, after we eat I take Misoko back to my tent to test out the new bed. The white Usagi girl twitches her little cotton tail at me as we enter.

I pull her into an embrace and she eagerly presses her lips to mine. Our tongues dance together as I caress her long bunny ears. They are so sensitive on the beautiful girl, sending delicate shivers through her body.

She reaches down and rubs my cock through my trousers. I quickly get hard at her touch. She slides her furry hand into my pants as she softly moans. Her fingers wrap around my dick and she gently strokes me.

I lay her back on my camp bed. Her lavender hair spreads on the mattress, framing her long white ears. I grab her skirt and flip up the front, revealing the tops of her thighs and her blue silk panties. After I slide her panties off she eagerly spreads her legs for me.

I lean in and she gasps as my tongue glides up and down her sweet pussylips. My hands reach beneath her and grip her bunny ass. Pulling her tail through her skirt, I grope at the little cotton ball.

Misoko grabs me by the hair and moans as my tongue wiggles deeper into her wet cunny. She arches her back, thrusting her fuzzy cunny into my face.

I pull away. Licking her juices from my lips and crawl up her pearly white body. Shedding my pants as I go. She grins as she pulls down her top. Her wonderful double-D's plopping out.

I pause to suck and nibble her hardened nipples. Squeezing her full breasts. Then I move up kissing her neck.

Our lips meet again, as I slide my cock into her soft pussy. Both of us moaning as I begin to thrust. Her hands gliding up and down my back.

I feel the bunny girl shiver beneath me as she orgasms. Her legs wrap around me and she breaks our kissing to groan loudly.

Soon my whole body tingles as I cum inside her. Filling her most precious spot with my jizz. I thrust a few more times, then I roll off her.

She snuggles close to me. Happy and tired from our lovemaking. We both drift to sleep with the sounds of a bustling camp just outside my new tent.

As we approached the village a young man rode out to meet us on a mule. He carried a large club. His eyes went wide at the sight of so many goblins.

"We are here on order of the Magistrate. We have orders to arrest three criminals and bring them to justice." I announce in what I hope is a commanding voice. feeling strangely powerful on my new horse. Even before the young man has a chance to speak. I hold up the warrants as proof.

The young man nods and heads back to the village. I turn to Kara. "Do you think that means they are just going to turn them over."

She gives me a dark grin. "You didn't even get to tell him their names."

I sigh. She was right. Slowly I lead my troupe toward the clustered buildings.

Sure enough a few scattered arrows fly out at us as we get close. "CHARGE!" Karagoth orders waving her large battle axe the air. We surge into the village.

Not yet comfortable on horseback, I hop down and tie Sheriff's reigns to a convenient post. Green bodies streaming past me. Hanatal and few others staying to make sure I'm protected.

I walk down the main street. Little skirmishes seem to be everywhere. A man runs up with a large shovel.

I knock his makeshift weapon aside with my sword, and one of my boys stabs him in the leg. I move on as the villager is tied up.

I have given orders to keep casualties to a minimum. It looks like my men are trying their best.

It becomes quickly obvious that the villagers are both outnumbered, and poorly armed.

The fight is short. With just three villagers killed and a couple dozen tied up as prisoners.

The women and children seem to have fled as we approached.

"Where are they?" I ask an older prisoner. Angrily pointing at my warrants.

"Go to hell." He grumbles and looks away.

"Search the village." I order Kara.

We look for an hour. One of the dead turns out to be one of the three. We find another among the prisoners. No sign of the third. No one is willing to tell us where they went.

Without another word I order my troops out with our criminal and the body. Leaving the villagers tied up.

I bear no ill will towards them. We finished with no casualties on our side. Our job is simply to carry out the warrants.

Later that night, in my tent, a naked Kara gently brushes her green fingers across my sweaty chest. "What's wrong?" She asks, concerned.

I'm still breathing hard from our long bout of sex. "I don't like what we did today. It felt wrong."

SatinSlip
SatinSlip
996 Followers