Goblins' Rise Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You will be a good girl, Katja?" I ask. Reaching up to gently grab her left tit. She gasps and nearly takes a step back.

I give her breast a little squeeze and the teen nods. "Yes...yes, master. I'll be a good girl."

"Very nice." I tell her. Moving to the next girl down the row. My dick hard as a rock in my slacks.

I ask her name and give her tit a little squeeze. Then continue on. Greeting all twenty three women.

When I'm finished I address them all again. "I will be laying with each of you over the next couple weeks. Afterward you will be released to my men. Until then you will perform your chores quickly and efficiently."

As I walk past Jadara to go back inside, I tell her, "Send Katja up to my room. I'll start with her."

Rebecca hurries after me. Clapping her hands with excitement.

The young woman hurries to catch up as we go in. Walking close behind us. She looks nervous and lost when I glances back at her. Innocent in a way that made my dick stand up and beg.

"I...I've never been with a man before. Master." Katja says timidly as I shut the bedroom door behind us.

I nod. "I won't be too rough with you, girl." I assure her. Rebecca pulls off the lace nighty she had been wearing and sits topless in a big comfy chair. She spreads her legs wide and watches us greedily. Now only in a tiny thong and tall stockings.

I pull the teen into my arms. Relishing in her frightened trembling. I gently touch her cheek and tip her head back. I lean in and kiss her deeply. She makes quiet mewing sounds.

Part of me feels bad for what I'm doing. This is evil. Forcing myself on this young woman. Here for no reason of her own.

But the rest of me is excited. Turned on by her exploitation and her innocence. Hungry for her abuse and eventual corruption.

I reach down and squeeze her round ass. The girl squeaks into my mouth. Then I pull back.

"You probably grew up dreaming of a romantic first night with your husband. That your first time would be special." I give her bare ass another squeeze.

"I promise to never injure you. To keep you protected and well fed. Clothed and comforted." Looking up at me, Katja gives a tentative smile.

"But...I have dark tastes when it comes to sex." I gently brush her cheek. "I like my partners to be humiliated. Abused. I like to cause a little pain. It won't mean I don't like you or that I want you to suffer." She looks shocked at my candor. "I actually hope you like it. My wife does."

I gesture at Rebecca. Already with one hand in her panties and the other squeezing her big breasts. She nods at us.

"Your first time isn't going to be special. You are my slave. It will be rough and humiliating. And you will probably be disgusted by the perversion. Understand?"

She nods faintly and I kiss her forehead.

"Have you ever seen a man's penis before?" I ask. She shakes her head and I smile. "Have you ever thought about putting one in your mouth?"

She gives me a 'yuck' face. "Wouldn't that be dirty?" She asks quietly.

"It's definitely perverted. Not something a good girl would do." Becca gives a slight moan from her chair. I grin down at the teen. "Only a whore would take a man's dick in her mouth. Are you a whore?"

She shakes her head decisively for a moment. Then stops. "I...I am whatever you make me. Aren't I?"

I give her a little chuckle.

"Of course. And you will definitely be my good little whore. Hopefully you will find you enjoy it." I caress her slender neck. "Perhaps the thought excites you a little. Even now?" She gives a timid little nod. "But for tonight, even if you truly love the things we do together, try to pretend as if they offend you. I would quite enjoy that." Another little nod.

"I'm going to make you suck my cock like a whore, Katja." I tell her with a grin.

"Please no. It's...it's wrong." She says convincingly. Making my grin even wider. And my dick twitch in my pants.

Gently I push down on her shoulders till she gets on her knees before me. I make sure we are turned so my wife has a great view.

I pull open my slacks and let them drop. Stepping out of them. Katja and Becca both stare at the hard bulge under my shorts. I ruffle the girl's brown hair. "Ready to see your first penis?" I ask her.

She looks up from her submissive spot before me and nods eagerly. Her eyes wide with excitement.

I grip my shorts and yank them down. My stiff dick springing happily up. The teen gasps. It's so close to her face.

"Would you like to touch it. That's what a whore would do." I ask. She looks up and nods.

Katja reaches out and gently places the fingertips of both hands on my cock. "It's so warm." She whispers.

She moves her fingers up and down. Exploring her new toy. Shivers of pleasure ripple through me as she rubs the tip.

"How do I...what do I do?" She looks up at me again. Eager to learn.

"Go ahead and give the tip a kiss." I instruct the young woman.

"Like I would have my husband on our wedding night?" She asks innocently, but with a gleam in her eye. I nod with a grin.

Katja leans in and I moan as her lips press against the tip of my penis. She gives it a long kiss. Then she lets my cock head past her lips. Her tongue caressing it.

"Good, that's a very good whore." I tell her. I run my hands through her hair and instruct her in how to properly suck a dick.

I close my eyes and moan as she starts to get the hang of it. She can only take a few inches into her mouth before I feel the back of her throat and she starts to gag.

Eventually I push her head away. "Very good. I'm sure you are going to get plenty of practice sucking cock. You will become a great little dick sucking whore." She blushes at my compliment.

"How about we see if you can stand a little exciting pain?" I suggest, helping her stand.

"Pain?" She asks, biting her lower lip in her nervousness.

"Oh yes. Pain done right can add a bit of spice to any lovemaking. Something a whore would be sure to appreciate." I explain. She gives me a slight nod.

"Get on the bed. On your hands and knees." I order. The lovely teen does as told. I glance at my wife. She looks back with lust in her eyes. She gives me a nod as she slides her thong off. Her hand moves to her glistening cunny to slowly caress her sex.

I rub Katja's cute round ass and she flips her long hair out of the way to look at me. She looks excited and nervous. Vulnerable. But instead of protecting her, I am eager to abuse her. To ruin her innocence.

I slowly pull my hand back. Then I swat. Savoring the look of shock on her pretty face As her eyes go wide and mouth makes a pretty little O.

On my second slap she gasps delightfully. Her whole body quivering at the impact. Her big, dangling tits wobbling.

I look over my shoulder at Rebecca as I spank the teen again and again. My wife has a hungry look in her eyes. She licks her lips and shivers with excitement at each swat on the girl's ass.

I give Katja a couple dozen spanks. Turning her derrière a cute pink. "That ok, whore?" I ask her. Gently rubbing her rear.

"Yes...yes, master." Her breathing comes fast.

I reach beneath her chest and grab one big tit. "There are plenty of ways to cause a whore pain. Some she will like less than others." My greedy fingers find her puffy nipple.

Katja hisses and clenches her eyes shut as I pinch her little bud. I pull it down. Away from her body. Stretching her big breast.

With my free hand I reach between her creamy thighs. My fingers cup her soft cunny. Katja lets out a high pitch gasp. The first time a man has touched her most private spot.

I begin to rub gently. Even as I pinch her big nipple harder. Her pussy pushes back against my hand as she moans.

"I want to tie pleasure and pain together for you. Confuse your body into desiring the pain." I'm not sure the teen even hears me. She seems lost in the dueling sensations.

Surprisingly quickly, her body begins to shudder and her face collapses into the mattress. Though her ass stays in the air as I rub her puss.

Katja quietly squeals through her pleasure. Almost sounding like a lost kitten. Her thighs clench my hand as she shivers all over.

I finally pull my hands away and she falls over on the bed. Panting and grinning up at me.

"Time to fuck, whore." I grin back.

I have her stand over a small table. Giving her bottom a little smack, I make her bend over. Mashing her tits to the wood and pressing her cheek to the table.

I place one hand on her head. Holding her down. She grabs the far end of the little end table. "This doesn't feel like a special first time does it." I demand.

"No." She says quietly.

"You aren't special, Katja. You are just another of my whores. My other hand spreads her pussylips apart. Lining up my cock.

"Yes, master." She whispers. The pretty teen closes her eyes when she feels my cock against her sex. Her whole body tenses in anticipation.

I groan as I push my dick into the teen's pussy. She is tight, but my cock spreads her open as I force it deep.

Katja wails in a mixture of pleasure and pain as I deflower her. Her whole body straining at the sensation of my dick buried inside her.

I hear my wife gasping. I glance over and see her vigorously fingering her twat. Intently watching me fuck the girl.

I continue to hold her head to the table as I thrust in and out of her. Slowly at first, as I loosen her up. She squeals each time I push deep in her, as I moan above her.

When she starts to relax, I smack her ass hard. Her pussy clenches delightfully tight around my hard cock. So I spank her again and again. Relishing in the feel of her throbbing cunt on my dick.

I groan as I finally cum. I grab Katja's long hair and yank her head up as I thrust roughly inside her a last few times. Draining my balls into the cute teen.

After I pull out I push her to the floor before me. Her face is flush and her forehead sweaty. Her big breasts heave with excitement.

"Suck my dick clean, whore." I order.

Katja nods and takes my slimy dick in her mouth. She moans with lust, even as her brow furrows with disgust. Limp she is able to take my whole dick. Her tongue washing my fuck tool with gusto.

When I am satisfied I grab her hair and pull her off my cock. She looks up at me with curiosity, breathing heavily. Still looking so deliciously innocent.

I make her crawl to my wife. Rebecca removes her hand from her wet pussy and leans back in her chair, grinning.

"Lick her cunt, whore. Taste another woman's pussy." I order, growling.

"That's...that's so..." Katja starts. Then suddenly presses her face between my wife's thighs.

Rebecca and I grin at each other as Katja eats her first pussy. We can hear her slurping and smacking, like a pet at a food bowl. Soon Becca leans back and sighs.

My wife runs one hand through the girl's hair. Her other tugs at one of her own nipples. She gives Katja instructions on good cunt licking in her breathy voice.

I step close and lean in. Rebecca tips her head up to meet me and we kiss passionately as the girl licks away.

Soon I am resting on the bed. Becca has placed the teen on her back next to me and straddles the girl's head. She cries out in ecstasy as she rides the cute young woman.

She squeezes her own breasts hard as she cums and grinds on Katja's face. Her thighs trembling around the teen's head as she loudly moans.

When she comes down, my wife gives the girl's big tits a couple slaps. Drawing a squeal from underneath her. Then she leans down and spreads Katja's legs. Happily licking and sucking the teen's pussy.

After they have both had another orgasm, we lay snuggling in the bed. Soon I drift to sleep between the beautiful women.

In the morning, Rebecca delights in dressing the nervous girl up.

"I...I am to wear this?" The teen asks. Looking down at herself.

I smile as I am reminded of Hanatal and Lyshi just days ago. And realize I have a bunch of days left of this as I work my way through both sets of girls.

My wife has dressed the teen in a red silk thong and matching stockings. For a top she has a short nighty. Red and lacy. Sheer where her tits are hugged by the fabric.

"Isn't it better than what the others wear?" Becca asks.

The other women, including the rest of the princesses are now dressed in plain brown robes. Barely more than sacks. Unflattering and uncomfortable at my command. This differentiates them from the women ready to partake in our nightly revelry.

When we head downstairs I relish in Katja's discomfort. She seems even more humiliated than when she was naked yesterday, as many eyes are drawn toward her sexy body.

I kiss my wife. Then the teen. I bid them both a good morning. Heading off to check on our various projects.

"Gross." I groan. "Just gross."

We stand in a renovated basement. Halfway around the block from the building that holds my quarters. Crom, Kara, and myself. Plus half a dozen other goblins working in the room.

It's dark and earthy. And swarming in giant spiders. None big enough to ride yet. The remnants that my new followers were able to liberate from their warren.

"When grown they will make for a strong mounted force." Crom assures me.

"What do you think?" I turn to the beautiful Orc.

Karagoth shrugs. "My people do not use mounts in combat. We are forest folk."

I nod, turning back to the pulsing egg sacks and giant arachnids. "The bats too?" I ask.

Now it's Crom's turn to shrug. "None of them were large enough to be ridden before we got there. I don't know if those left ever will be."

I nod. A shame. Aerial cavalry would have been handy.

The rest of the day I spend administrating my troop, green-lighting various projects, and handing out coins for supplies. More bodies means more expense.

In the evening I stroll through the ground floor of one of the converted tenement buildings. The boys have really cleaned this one up. Fresh paint, chairs, padded benches, new shutters, couches, even rugs.

It has become the meeting place for our erotic festivities. A comfortable place for the evening bacchanal.

I smile and nod at the strange people who have become such good friends. Walking from room to room. Mostly just to make my presence known. To stay in touch with the group.

I grin when I find Hanatal and the Dwarf girl, Derduna together.

Hanatal looks sexy in a black silk thong, thigh high leather boots, and a laced halter-top. In one hand she holds a short leather strap. Her other grips the end of a chain leash.

The leash hangs down to the cute Dwarf girl. Submissive on her hands and knees with a leather collar around her neck. I've noticed she always seems to wear the collar when I pass her in the halls. Someone had engraved 'Hanna's Whore' in the dark leather. The lettering was real good.

Duna wears a white lace nighty and matching shorts. Tight on her round ass. Her orange hair done up in braids on either side of her head. I can see red marks across the top of her thighs where her mistress's strap has already kissed.

The Dwarf grins up at me. She looks so happy in her new found slavery.

In another room I find Katja laying on a bench. A Goblin happily thrusting into the young human woman.

Rebecca kneels next to her. Getting pounded from behind herself. She leans over the girl and they kiss passionately. Partners in the gangbang. Half a dozen other green men patiently wait their turn.

The new Goblin princess is on display too. Lyshi straddles Gort's lap. Her big green tits bounce up and down as she rides his cock.

My broker grins happily at the new girl. Reaching behind her to squeeze her ass as Lyshi smiles, almost shyly at him.

I see Betsy smiling at me from a doorway. The cow girl looks sexy in a silk nighty. Her big tits seem like they are about to bust out. I motion to her and she hurries over, taking my hand. I lead her towards my room. Stopping just before leaving the party.

One of the twins is playing with Mitzi at a table. She holds the silver fairy down and drizzles honey on the tiny woman's body. Then licks it off as the foot tall fairy giggles and moans. The other twin waits her turn, squeezing and caressing her sister's breasts from behind.

I grin at the playful girls as Betsy and I head out.

Over the next week I make sure to take time to fuck the new princesses and one of the human girls each day. Most of them seem resigned to their fate. Some even eager. Afterward they are made to wear sexy clothes and join the nightly orgies.

Away from their warren and their mother, the new princesses quickly shed their inhibitions. Becoming as joyful and wanton as my other girls.

The human girl's a little less so. Though most of them seem to be coming out of their shells.

Eight days after we return I am roused from a nap. "Sir! Sir! You are needed in the sitting room." A Goblin's voice wakes me from my reverie. "Visitors sir. They look important."

I throw on a fancy jacket and head toward my door. Pausing to look out my window.

A big grey carriage with gold and silver trim and purple bunting in the street below. A big man sits on the driver's seat waiting.

Two men wait in our sitting room. Both old. One probably in his early fifties. Dark hair sprinkled with silver and a long mustache. The other as old as time. What little hair he has left is wispy and pale. They sip tea someone had brought. Sitting as they wait.

"Gentlemen. I am Captain Nicholas. How can I help you?" I smile at the men.

"Captain. I am Horst Silvershadow. This is Grand Farsight. We represent the Guild." The younger of the two announces, standing. The older just glared at me, refusing to stand. Sipping his tea.

"Sorry, we are new in town. Which guild." It's obvious from the look on his face that he expected me to already know.

"The Guild of the Fiery Eye." He informs me.

"Oh, that's the mages guild. Isn't it?" I ask.

He looks pained. "Some clumsily call it that."

"What can I do for you?" I motion for him to sit and take a seat myself.

"It has come to our attention that you have a...wizard under your roof. A non guild wizard." Horst explains. "She has been seen purchasing supplies in the apothecary shoppes. Harboring an un-registered magic user is a grave offense."

"Just who do you think we are harboring?" I ask. Thoughts of Catherine running through my head.

"She has been described as a cat lady." He tells me with a little frown.

"Uncultured beast!" Grand nearly spits. Staring at his tea.

I stand up. Understanding dawning on me. "Ah, I see. There has been a mistake."

The two men both stand. Looking nervous. As if expecting me to go for my sword. Which I don't have on me.

"Has there? The cat woman does not live here then." Horst asks.

"No, no. You misunderstand me." I wave my hand. "The cat woman is in my employ. But she is not a citizen of your great land. Not subject to your guild's rules." I start to usher them to the door. "Now if you will excuse me."

"This...that isn't..." Horst stammers, flummoxed. Obviously used to people being afraid. Just by reputation.

"Good day gentlemen. That's all I have to say on the subject." I shut the door. Trapping them on the outside. Indulging in a private grin as I see their shadows head toward the big carriage.

Our next job for Bailiff Garvin has us marching out of the city again. Not far this time. Just until mid afternoon.

The Bailiff has insisted he come with us. "This job will be... extra sensitive." He told me.

So he is along. Accompanied by a dozen well armed guards. Rough looking men. I don't appreciate the way he or his men eye the ladies in our troupe.

We are to seize a temple that has failed to pay proper taxes to the Magistrate. Garvin showed me the official paperwork. Though I still can't read it. I just have to take his word for it.