Goblins' Rise Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He is the law, after all.

We march through the day and reach a small monastery an hour or so before dusk. Three stories and mostly built of grey stone. A large banner hangs down one wall with some sort of religious iconography.

We can see a few people tending vegetable gardens nearby.

As we get close, I realize the gardeners aren't monks in robes. They are women in heavy dresses and headscarves. Not a monastery, a convent!

A couple of the nuns run inside we approach. Soon we are met at the front steps by a group of half a dozen priestesses. None look to be over forty years old, I notice.

Three wear the dark grey of the others, with long white scarves draped across their shoulders. It's one of these that speaks. "What is the meaning of this?" She sounds angry, but I see the fear in her eyes as she looks out on my Goblin force.

"You have been warned. Multiple times about your taxes." Garvin announces, handing her his papers. "Now the bill has come due."

With an evil grin he turns to the gathering women. "You are all tax dodgers, and under arrest. By order of the Magistrate, I declare this order apostate!"

The women gasp at his announcement. Some tear up. They try to comfort each other as he turns back to the high priestess.

"As common criminals, you should not be afforded any dignity." He tells her, sneering at the horrified woman with obvious lust. "Grab them." He orders his guards.

The gruff men grab and hold the three women in charge. The Bailiff steps directly in front of the high priestess.

Garvin has a victorious grin as he tears the woman's dress down to her waist.

The priestess gasps and whimpers. Humiliation and shame written on her face as her big tits jiggle and bounce in their freedom.

The men holding her tug her dress the rest of the way to the ground. She blinks back tears. Her body trembling at this horror. Her body revealed fully to the assembled crowd.

Then Garvin does the same to the other two. Their dresses torn from their bodies by he and his men. The trio openly weeping in their nudity. Huddling together in their shame. Trying to protect their modesty as the Baliff and his men laugh.

The Bailiff turns to me. "Captain, search the building. Bring anyone found out here. Collect anything of value."

I dispatch a couple dozen of my men on his order.

"The rest of you. Strip, or the good Captain's little green monsters will strip you." Garvin orders the assembled women.

The nuns begin to pull their dresses off. Revealing their innocent young bodies. Most seem to be in their early twenties, and quite attractive.

The boys bring out a handful more women. Who are quickly stripped. As well as a pile of loot. Paintings, gold chalices, and candelabra, some silk tapestries.

"Couldn't pay, eh." Garvin sneers at the high priestess.

"These, these are religious relics. Not...not subject to taxation." She insists. Doing her best to cover her big breasts with her arms. As are most of the women.

"Not anymore!" The greasy man laughs. "Now they are contraband, and you are a whore."

He nods to his guards who yank her hands away. Garvin reaches out and grabs both her nipples. Pinching and twisting them painfully.

The high priestess squeals in pain. Struggling with the men to no avail. The assembled nuns gasp and cry in shock at the rough treatment.

He finally lets the weeping woman go, and turns to me. "Let's pull the women and plunder back a ways."

We move across the field. The nuns walk with their heads down. Humiliated, and degraded. I can't help my arousal. Even as I feel shame at being a party to this.

Then the Bailiff grins. "Burn it down." He tells me.

The ladies wail as my men put torches to their convent. Soon black smoke billows from inside the stone building. We watch until the roof is ablaze. No doubt it will just be a stone shell by nightfall.

"Lets march a ways, Captain." Garvin orders. Obviously pleased at the day's business.

We finally set up camp just before dusk. I can still see a plume of dark smoke on the horizon.

"As an official agent of the court you are entitled to a quarter of the contraband." I look at the pile of loot. He grins at me. "Since all these sluts are to be bound in servitude, that includes them too. Let's say six of your pick? Not those three, though." He motions at the high priestesses. Still held by his men.

"I...will confer with my men." I nod to him and stride off. Rounding up my command group.

I explain the offer to Kara, Crom, and Hanatal. "Do you think you could pick out a fair share from the loot?" I ask Crom.

"Yes, Captain. I will do my best." He nods.

"The women?" Hanna asks. I just shrug.

"Do not refuse an opportunity, for your morals." Kara gently chides. "You know we still need more females."

"I can pick out some nice ones, boss." Hanatal assures me.

I nod with a sigh and she scurries off, excited. "Hey! Get the girls you pick out a bit of clothing." I call to her. The goblin girl turns and gives me a thumbs up.

"Why don't we go rest." Kara suggests, taking my hand.

I notice the Bailiff and his men taking the three high priestess into their tents as I head to mine.

Kara and I strip and snuggle together under a sheet. Her strong, curvy body a comfort next to mine. Her long white hair spills everywhere as she undoes her braid. Soon I doze off.

Later, as I lay half asleep next to the beautiful Orc. I can hear the women weeping and gasping as the Bailiff and his men rape them in their tent.

Then a CRACK! and a cry. Leather against flesh.

One of the girls being whipped with a belt, I'd guess.

Fun between consenting partners. Less so for the poor priestesses.

I can't help but get hard to the sounds of the abuse. feeling ashamed at my darker desires in a way that I haven't in months.

I gasp when I feel a warm hand wrap around my dick. Kara grins a toothy grin at me in the dark.

"They are slaves now. For right or wrong this is their life." She tells me quietly.

In the near distance we hear. "No! Oh no! Not there. I'll do anything you want. Please, please, please, oh please! Oh nooo!" The begging turns to squealing as the priestess is abused.

Kara strokes my hard cock in time with the woman's grunts and moans. A lustful shiver rumbles through my body.

"Besides, you like what that evil man is doing to them. Don't you?" She asks. Her stroking coming caster.

"No, I..."

"Don't you!" She hisses. Squeezing my dick tight as she yanks.

"Unh! Yes! Yes, I like it." I groan. One of the women squealing in the background as the belt starts to crack against flesh again.

Kara grabs my hair and yanks my head back. She nips my neck. "You'd like to abuse their beautiful bodies. To whip them with your own belt. Rape their tight cunts with your big dick as they weep."

I groan as I cum. My jizz splattering her green fingers and my own stomach.

She gives me a grin and slides down. Sucking my softening cock clean and licking the jizz from her fingers and my skin.

I lay on my back. Breathing deep as she continues to suck my cock. Listening to the priestess's abuse, not far away.

The cruel Baliff and his men revel in their power over the three women. The abuse and violation of the priestesses a manifestation of their evil.

But is he really that much worse than me?

My dick slowly gets hard under Karagoth's tender attentions. I gasp with excitement each time my hard shaft brushes her tusks.

Finally she nips the tip of my cock with her sharp teeth and sits up. The Orc woman straddles my groin and settles herself down on my cock. Moaning her pleasure.

I grab her hips as she rides me. Groaning as my dick pushes deep in her Orc cunt. Kara rubs her hands through her long white hair. Long and loose in our dark tent.

We hear another priestess beg, "Please! Please, no more!" Then cry out at another leather CRACK!

Kara grabs her own giant, bouncing tits. She moans as she pinches and pulls her own dark green nipples.

We can hear the priestess groan. Obviously taking another evil dick.

Soon Kara growls as she has an orgasm. Her pussy throbbing around my dick makes me cum shortly after. Filling her with my spunk.

She falls next to me. Moaning in the afterglow of sex.

After resting for a bit she turns to me. "You can't protect everyone you meet." She chides me gently. "All you can do is your best to care for those that are under your protection."

As she pushes close to snuggle me to sleep she finishes tiredly, "Besides, Orcs would do much worse if they took them as slaves."

I hold a silver necklace in my hand. It has a small blue crystal held in a clasp. I gently stroke it with my fingers. Enjoying the smooth sensation.

A faint golden light sparkles at the center.

"This will protect the wearer from an enemy spellcaster?" I ask.

"Mmn, hmm." Snowy answers.

Muffled, because her mouth is stuffed with my cock. The raven haired sorceress kneels between my spread legs. Obediently sucking my dick, like a good whore. Her hands bound behind her back.

"How reliable is it?" I ask. She just shrugs.

I grab her long hair and lift her head up. She gasps excitedly as she looks up at me. "It will depend on the power of your enemy." She leans back a little. As if offering her perky tits to me. I reach down and grope her roughly. Drawing a sigh from the masochistic girl. "The crystal is strong. It should take a spell or two before shattering."

"You can make a few more?" I ask. She nods. "Good girl." I give her cheek a stern slap. Drawing a gasp from her. "Back to it, slut."

I push her head back down and she eagerly sucks on my cock. Moaning in her lust as I stroke the crystal. Lost in my thoughts and my pleasure.

A few days after the convent job, I get a pleasant surprise. Oslafa approaches me in the evening. As shy as always. She still only rarely joins in the orgies and we have only had sex a half a dozen times.

She just doesn't seem to have much of a libedo. Possibly because of her scars and her missing arm.

Her skills at combat are getting better under Harper's tutelage. Though she has yet to see any action.

The big bear girl wears a white silk top. Tiny and cropped, barely covering her giant breasts. She wears matching shorts. Slit high on her thighs, with her little tuft tail sticking out the back.

Her enthralling violet eye meets mine. "Would you...would you like to take me to bed, Captain?" She asks in her husky voice.

I nod and smile at the big Urzo girl. "I would be delighted, Oslafa."

I step in close for a hug and kiss. She leans down and our lips meet. Her arm circles around me. Big and strong.

I slide one hand in the high slit of her silky shorts. Squeezing her fuzzy bottom as our tongues dance. The bear girl moans quietly in her lust. My fingers push further and find her little tail.

I tug it in through the silk. Her hand scratches lightly at my back as I gently squeeze. I have found her tail is as sensitive as the bunny girls' ears.

I tickle the base of her tail and she breaks our kiss to gasp loudly. Her big body shivering.

With a grin, I grab her hand and lead the tall woman to my bedroom.

When we enter she drops to her knees and I pull her top off revealing her giant J-cup breasts. They don't look that big on her large frame till I actually start playing with them.

I straddle her knees, basically sitting on the seven foot tall, bear's lap. Then I lift both heavy tits with my hands. Caressing her velvety fur.

I lean in and suck her left nipple as she moans. Soon I switch to the right. Nibbling and sucking her hardened bud.

I feel her hand rubbing at my crotch and her stump on my shoulder. I reach down and unbuckle my pants for her. Oslafa's fuzzy hand reaches into my linen shorts and grips my hard cock.

I roll my hips on her lap. Thrusting into her hand. Sucking on her sweet nipples. She leans in and licks my neck. Causing the hairs on the back of my neck to stand up in pleasure.

I stand up and strip. The Urzo girl following my lead. Then I have her lay on the bed. I climb up and straddle her head in an inverted position.

I lean down and grab her thighs. She moans as my tongue starts to lap at her fuzzy pussylips.

Then it's my turn as she takes my dick in her mouth. Sucking and licking my fuck stick.

I reach beneath the big girl. Cupping her fuzzy ass with my hand. I feel her shiver beneath me when I start to rub at her anal flower with my thumb. Then I wrap my fingers around her tail. Gently stroking it as I rub.

I feel her pussy throb around my tongue. Buried deep in her twat. I hear her half-arm thump the bed as she groans around my cock in her mouth. Her big bear body shaking as she cums.

I flick at her clit with my free hand. Trying to draw out her bliss. Pushing my thumb to its first knuckle in her ass.

When she calms down I climb off. My dick still hard and ready. Oslafa looks up at me panting. Her tongue slightly sticking out. Her violet eye seems to glow. The bare skin on her cheek showing where her scars are, flush with her excitement.

"From behind?" She asks, eagerly. We've found that position stimulates her tail in a very pleasant way. I nod.

Quickly she rolls over. Bringing her knees up underneath her, but keeping her head down. Like a cultist at an alter.

I kneel behind her. Guiding my dick up her wet pussy. We both moan with joy at our sex. I lean forward as I thrust. Scratching my fingers up and down her brown fuzzy back. Thrusting against her round ass and little nub tail.

"Do...do you want to try...in my ass? Like we discussed?" She asks through her moans after a few minutes.

"Sure." I answer. "It will probably hurt for a bit, remember? Especially if you can't relax."

She just nods. So I pull out, her pussy juice glistening on my dick. Then I grip her asscheeks and spread. Aiming my cock for her tight flower.

I try to be gentle, but it's a strain to push in. She isn't as relaxed as she could be.

Oslafa groans with pain as my dick slowly forces its way in her ass. I stroke her tail and that seems to help. Her groan changes to a mixture of pleasure and pain.

Finally I'm all the way in. "Good?" I ask the panting bear.

She nods. "Don't...don't be so gentle."

"Are you sure?" I ask. A little surprised.

She grips the sheets in her hand and nods. "Fuck my ass."

I grab her hips and pull back. Stopping just before the tip of my dick would pop out. Then I thrust back in, hard. Relentlessly pounding her ass as she groans.

I lean down and grab the darker brown hair on her head. Pulling back. Riding her like a sexy mount as I ream her ass.

She is tight, and the whole thing is so erotic. I try to hold on as long as I can. Enjoying her submission, and the perversion.

All too soon I am groaning as I shoot my seed deep inside her fuzzy bum. I thrust wildly and grab her tail. Squeezing what must be painfully hard.

Oslafa lets out a growl. Deeper and louder than even Kara. Her body trembles and the whole room seems to shake as she has another orgasm.

Finally I roll off of her. Spent. The Urzo girl snuggles next to me.

"I think I like it in the ass." She says with a sigh. Violet eye twinkling. "I like it rough, there."

"I just figured you like a more gentle lovemaking." I tell her. Petting her fuzzy head.

She just shrugs and closes her eye. Dozing off.

A young Bownyn man stands in our front room. The short man is the epitome of 'hick'. He nervously holds a straw hat in his hands. He wears stained overalls. Even has a few freckles on his cheeks.

"Sir." He attempts a little half bow.

"What can I do for you, Mr..." I let the sentence trail off.

"Chester, sir." He answers with a timid grin. "Mayor Horzel sent me."

"Oh? And how is the good mayor." I had spent a pleasant night in the little people's village while we were still collecting taxes. Friendly and clean, I had found in them the best these lands had to offer.

"It's awful, sir." He moans. "Just awful."

I motion for him to sit.

"We have recently discovered a vein of shimmerstone in a cave near the village." He stops at my blank look. "Uh, wizards use it in their magics." He explains. I give him a little nod.

"The income from that mine would help the village greatly." His face droops and he looks near tears. "Men have come. They murdered poor Kelwyn. They've taken the mine from us. I was told to go to the Magistrate, but no one there would listen. You are our only hope." He looks up at me desperately.

I nod. "We will aid you." I assure him. We sit and discuss what he knows of the men and how well defended they are. Then I leave him to assemble some troops.

Soon I lead a little band leaving the city. A few dozen Goblins, Karagoth, two of the big Chokwa men, three of the four armed Nathair, myself on my big steed.

And Chester. On a little pony.

We arrive at the village close to dusk. Leaving the bulk of our force in a nearby woods. Kara and I follow Chester to the mayor's house.

The little man smiles when he greets me and we sit down near his fireplace. The chair beneath me is tiny and my knees are up way too far. I sip tea from a tiny cup the mayor's plump wife offers me.

"These men..." I begin. "Are there any in the village?

"Oh my, no." The little mayor tells me. "They are all up at the mine. Frantically digging. Day and night."

"I see. We would like to finish this tonight. Darkness isn't much of a hindrance to my men." I tell him. "Could you write up an official document, quick? Something saying you authorize the removal of these men from village territory?"

He nods eagerly. "Certainly, Captain. I'll do that right away."

When we leave his little gingerbread style house we have an official looking document. Signed by the mayor.

We gather our troops and head into the rocky hills. Doing our best to be stealthy. Not easy for a large group.

The Nathair men scout out ahead. Silent shadows in the night. Soon one returns to report.

"The men work around a small cave." He tells us. His long tongue turning his sibilants into hisses. "They post no guards. They are unaware of our presence."

I nod and dismiss him. Crom, Karagoth, Hanatal, and I huddle for last minute orders. Then we lead the men the rest of the way.

I see the light of the raiders camp over a low hill. By the time I am at the top and can look down on them, there are already screams and the sound of desperate combat.

I have ordered my troops to take prisoners, if they give up. As I start down the hill towards the combat, it looks as if the men aren't interested in being taken alive.

The combat is short and bloody. We outnumber them probably three to one. And attacked without warning.

I kick one of the men who had fallen and looked to be trying to get back up. Stepping over him to stab one of his allies in the back with my iron sword.

The man screams and writhes as I pull my sword out in a gush of blood. The goblin in front of him takes the opportunity and guts him. Slicing his belly open, then stabbing his leg to force the dying man to the ground.

I kneel to pull one of my goblins out. Pinned under a dead body. His leg has been cut off and he is bleeding out.

I grab the goblin's wound and give him a grin. "Have you up and around in no time, son." He gives me a weak grin back.

I can feel my hand getting warm, and his bleeding stops. He grabs for his sword, as if he was about to rejoin the fight.

"Why don't you rest here for a bit? Get your second wind." I tell him.

As I'm kneeling, one of the big Chokwa men strides past. Dragging a struggling man in one hand. His other swings a heavy club. Crushing the bones of another opponent as he nears the cave.