Goblins' Rise Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SatinSlip
SatinSlip
996 Followers

By the time I stand Back up, the fight seems to be over. We collect half a dozen prisoners and head down to the village.

The boys make camp at the village edge and I head into town to tell the mayor what we've done, and that the mine is secure. Though there will be some bloody cleanup ahead for them.

In the morning we march back to the city. We drop our prisoners off at the first guard building we see. I show the officer in charge the note the Bownyn mayor had written. Then we head home for some rest.

Two days later I am standing before another angry looking wizard in our sitting room.

"You had no right to interfere!" He grumps in a raised voice.

"Sorry, sir. You will have to be more specific." I gently try to placate him.

"Those we're my agents you viciously slaughtered." He glares at me. "I demand compensation."

"Do you mean the raiders at the Bownyn mine?" I ask, a bit confused.

"They were there on official business. I have laid claim to that..."

"Sir, I assure you they were not." I interrupt. "I have a letter from the Bownyn mayor authorizing the removal of the raiders from the mine."

"Brownies! You speak to me of brownies? When you murdered my men?" His voice starts to get annoyingly shrill. "Who gives a shit about those little nothings? The mine belongs to me, as does the power that comes with it."

I start to usher him toward the door. "Look, I sympathize with your plight. You are going to have to take it up with the Magistrate and the Mayor, I'm afraid. We just act as agents to official edicts. Not as the deciding parties themselves. Tools, if you will."

He sputters as I ease him out on the front stoop. Then I slam the door in his face with much satisfaction.

"Who cares about Brownies." I mutter to myself, with a frown. My back to the heavy wood door.

I lay on my back and sigh contentedly. My head rests on my hands. Mitzi sits on my groin with her legs wrapped around my hard cock.

The little silver fairy rubs her chest against my dick and strokes me with her arms. She leans down to kiss my tip. Seeming happy with her erotic work.

I reach down and gently caress the one foot tall woman's back with a fingertip. Her long black hair tickles my finger as she gasps.

Soon my dick twitches and she giggles excitedly. My cum sprays out and splashes her face and chest. Dripping down her shimmering body.

She licks some of it up, then I grab her little body and pull her half way up my chest. She spreads her legs as I press my pinky against her little fairy cunny.

It's a tight fit, but she takes most of it as she squeals in pleasure. As gently as I can, I start to fuck her little body with my finger. I can see her pubic area expand with each thrust from the relative girth of my finger.

I rub at her tiny breasts with my other hand. My fingertips gently mashing her little budding tits. She grabs at my hand in her lust and hugs. Her breath coming faster and faster.

When Mitzi finally cums her back arches and her wings flutter against my chest. Her musical screams of ecstasy fill the room.

When she finally comes down, she rolls over and settles her pretty head on her hands and looks at me. Giving a little fairy smile, as we share our bliss.

Somewhere down below I can hear hammering. My Goblins continuing their work on the house.

SatinSlip
SatinSlip
996 Followers