Goblins' Rise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I get up and move to the door. Amanatia stands there with a hooded lantern barely shedding any light. There are perhaps five goblins behind her.

"Who are they?" I ask as I put on the gear she hands me.

"Other princesses who want a shot at something better." The redhead says with a smile.

I am handed Kara's axe as we hustle through dark tunnels.

"Are we going to rescue my friends first?" I ask.

She looks sad. "I'm sorry Nicholas. They were taken to be sold this afternoon."

We have to stop at a couple checkpoints in the tunnels. But whatever the clever little goblin girl said got us through. Until we were looking at the big metal gate that led out. We could feel the cool night air and hear the chirruping of insects.

"I won't be able to bribe them." Amanatia informs me. "They are too loyal to the Mother. You will have to slay them."

Steeling myself I sneak up on the goblin guards. The first one is dead before anyone even notices I'm there.

Then they start to shout and we are fighting.

There are half a dozen. If they were orcs I'd probably be dead. As it was I wasn't one hundred percent. I couldn't stop one from running to some sort of pulls and rope on a nearby wall. An alarm?

Just before he gets there he falls to his knees, a crossbow bolt sticking out of his back.

"Don't let them raise the alarm!" The goblin princess says. Frantically reloading her small wooden crossbow.

I hack another down and stride across the room. Finishing off the goblin Amanatia had shot.

Turning I jump on the last as he starts to flee.

The room cleared we quickly unbolt the gate and flee into the night.

"Which way would they have taken my girls?"

"Halt!" We hadn't made it far out of the cave before there was trouble. Looking back we had been followed by three hooded goblins. I didn't see any weapons, but I wasn't about to lose this close to escape.

"Jadara?" My goblin princess asks incredulously. "What are you doing?"

"I could ask you the same thing. Running off with this human." The hooded princess says stepping forward.

"You made a mistake if you think you can stop us alone." Amanatia says with confidence.

The other girl looks bashful, even in the dim light. "Um, actually I was hoping you would take us with you."

Confused the redhead says, "Why? You will be the next Mother."

"I don't want to be that. A giant pig pumping out babies!? Please let me come." The hooded girl begs.

"We don't even like each other. We do nothing but fight." My girl tells her.

"Fine then we can fight with each other as free women." The other girl says desperately.

Amanatia looks at me. Concern clearly written on her face. Concern and pity. I gave her a warm smile. "Ok, you can come."

As the three new princesses run over Jadara pulls out a large sack. "Besides I was allowed access to the treasure room." It was full of golds and jewels.

We march as quickly as we can. Late into the morning. But the eight princesses were unaccustomed to a hard day's work. They had never even been out of their caves.

Close to noon a band of warrior goblins approached us across a field. There was no way the girls could outrun them now.

I turned and drew my sword. There was probably twenty of them.

As Amanatia loaded her crossbow I walked forward to confront them. Slowly they approached me.

"Give us the girls!" Croaked a goblin. Bigger and fatter than the rest. Apparently they weren't as brave when they couldn't ambush me.

Probably no one wanted to be the first to die.

"You will have to come and get them, you fat fuck." I say. Hopefully braver than I feel.

"Wha... we out number you... by many." His men seem emboldened by that.

"Yes but I will surely take half of you with me. The question is which ones." I give the green men a wicked smile. "I tell you what, captain. How about you and I fight each other. Winner take all? Or are you a coward."

"I...umph." He looks around getting no support. "Very well." He steps forward with a nice looking axe.

Braver and tougher than the other goblins. Yet still not as good as me. I parry his first swing, lightly slicing his belly. Then dodging around him I slice his arm as he bellows. I step in close burying my sword deep in his back. He gurgles as I pull the axe from his hand. Then pushing the big goblin over I chop at his neck.

Quickly I stand up. Brandishing the leaders severed head and his axe at the cowering group. "Leave now! Anyone who follows will die!" I boom at the group. To a man they turn tail and flee.

"Well that could have gone worse." I quip to a beaming Amanatia, as the goblin girls gather around me excitedly.

We head off.

In the evening we make camp. Now it's my turn to tell some greenhorns what to do. Still I wish the girls were here.

Late in the night I feel a body slide up next to me. Groggily I put my arm around her. Though something seems off. Then I hear Amanatia whisper, "I know you will probably leave us tomorrow when we get to town. I wanted to say thank you and ask you a favor."

"I should thank you." I say, holding her close. "You helped free me." She felt nude, her big breasts pressed to my side.

"I...I want to make love. Like the hero does with the princess in the stories. I know I'm not pretty like... mmph!"

I shut her up with a kiss on the mouth. Rolling over so she is on the ground and I am above her.

Reaching between us I spread her moist pussylips and glide into her tight wet hole. The goblin girl moans loudly. Muffled only by my mouth over hers.

As I thrust I grab her delicious tits. So big on her small frame. Her small body shivers underneath me as her first orgasm washes over her. Her first ever she would later tell me.

When I finally finish I roll off of her. She lies next to me panting. "That was...that was amazing." She gasps quietly.

"It was pretty great for me too." I assure her.

She rests for a moment, then kisses me and slips back to her own blankets.

The next day anytime I caught Amanatia looking at me she would blush and look away. And a blush on a goblin was an amusing thing.

We reached Armstead late the next day. I get a trio of rooms at the inn for me and the princesses.

The town is not a human town. Mostly orcs, but these are unlike the ones I had been fighting. These were fat and lazy. Merchants.

Asking around I find the slave auction. There is no way to know if the girls were still there. So I head back to the inn. It was late. I would assault the place tonight.

When I returned to the inn, however, the common room was practically filled with goblin soldiers.

"We will not go back with you!" Amanatia says loudly, poking one in the chest. He looks like he would rather be anywhere else. "They have come to take us back Nicholas!" She says angrily when she sees me.

The poor goblin man waves his hands at me in surrender. "No! No! Please don't kill me."

"Why are you here." I ask, a frown on my face as I approach.

"We cannot go home. They will kill us if we return without the princesses." He looks terrified of me, yet he continues, "You bested our champion. We were hoping you would let us join you."

The princess scoffs, but I ponder the offer. An idea starts to form. Perhaps I won't get killed assaulting the slave pens after all.

"I will think on this." I tell the group. Surprising everyone. "Return here in the morning and I will announce my decision." The soldiers look hopeful. The princess looks flabbergasted. In the back of the room, hidden in the shadows near the stairs to our rooms, Jadara looks thoughtful.

"They will betray us if you let them come." Amanatia says sullenly. She sulks off to her room.

I sleep in my room in the nude. The clothes I had arrived in had seen better days. Perhaps there would be time to shop. Though I was unsure how much of the princesses' loot I was entitled to.

In the night I hear a light knock on my door. Turning the lamp up I go and open it. Glad to have the sweet redhead for company.

I am stunned when Jadara sweeps in.

"I think it's a good idea to allow the men to join...us..." she sort of trails off, staring at my penis. Already erect at the idea of fucking Amanatia. "I...um, I... that is...realistically we aren't leaving you unless you send us away." She finishes lamely.

"Oh no?" I prod.

Finally she looks back up at my face. "No. Natia is obviously infatuated with you. And most of the girls will follow her wherever she goes. So I am better off with you as well. If I run into goblins on my own I most likely would be taken back to their warren, and punished. I'd be worse off than before."

She goes and sits on the bed. "So it's in my best interest for you to be a strong leader. And these goblins could be a good start. I doubt they would turn on you, if that's a concern. They will follow a strong leader, and I think you could do it."

I haven't bothered to cover up. The goblin princess's gaze keeps slipping down to my crotch.

"You...you won't send us away will you?" She asks. "I can make it worth your while too." She hops off the bed and starts shimmy out of her dress.

Naked, the goblin princess looks up at me nervously. "You are beautiful." I tell her. Causing her to smile. Her skin is a darker green than Amanatia's. Her tits are a bit smaller too with dark green areoles. She has a short shock of dark blue hair on her head.

I pick her up and lay her on the bed. She giggles when I kiss her thighs. Then her belly, gasping when I kiss her breasts. Moving up her body I kiss her lips. Then I rub my cock against her sensitive cunny.

She bites her lip, reaching down to help me enter her. She moans and grabs the sheets as I slide deep inside her. I groan with my own pleasure.

Across town Karagoth is also groaning. Tied face down on a bench. An orc guard lays on top of her and fucks her up the ass. The abused orc groans with each thrust. His dick burning inside her.

Finished the goblin girl snuggles next to me. "You... you won't leave us will you?" She asks nervously.

"No, I won't leave you. You belong to me." I assure.

She makes a happy cooing noise.

The door opens. Apparently I forgot to lock it.

"Nicholas, I'm sorry for... Jadara! You whore!" Amanatia is there looking angry.

The nude girl hops off the bed, also looking peeved. "He doesn't just belong to you. I saw the two of you last night. You just want him to be the shining hero in one of your stories. You forget, he's here to rescue his women." Jadara pokes the other girl in the chest. "You don't see the bigger picture. He could be something great, and we can be part of it."

Taken aback Amanatia asks, "W...what do you mean?"

"I'm not sure yet." The naked princess says. Calming down. "I know you saw the spark of something in him. I see it too." They both turn to look at me. "If we can put aside our differences, maybe we can all be something great." She finishes.

Amanatia looks at her former rival. "I always thought you were just a spoiled stuck up bitch. You seem so different out here."

Jadara smiles. "And I thought you were a flighty dreamer. I guess we never took the time to get to know one another. I'll go back to my room. Give you two some time alone." She starts to look for her clothes.

Putting her hand on the other girl's shoulder Amanatia says, "Why don't you stay? Appearantly I need to learn to share."

Stripping nude she follows Jadara onto the bed. My cock already getting hard, to the goblin princesses' delight.

In the morning the soldiers have returned. Even before I head down. Everyone gathers round me as I start in on my breakfast. Both the goblin men and the group of princesses alike. Though my two favorites, Natia and Jade already know what's coming.

I eat a few bites in silence. Then take a sip of my water.

"I have made my decision." I announce to the small crowd. "You will all join me. I will be your Boss. Not just a war chief or king, or priest. I will be your leader, but also your guide. Leading you to better lives. Molding you into the amazing goblins I know you all can be." It's strange. For a moment I can see that shining look on all of their faces. They believe in me with all of their being. More than that, they believe in themselves.

Perhaps they can be more than grubby little monsters.

"Now, for our first act we are going to make this town burn." Everyone leans in to hear the details of my plan.

I approached the front of the slave pens, accompanied by five of my goblins. Including the talker from yesterday, Gort, who had become their defacto leader after the loss of their fat champion.

We convince them that we are special buyers, and want to peruse the goods before the market opens. Showing them a couple jewels helps.

A fat orc and his bodyguards leads us down into the cells below the building. There are some two dozen people in cells filling a large room.

Misoko's eyes go wide when she sees me, but she has the presence of mind not to say anything.

I spend time asking questions about some of the slaves. Not the girls of course. Five minutes pass. Ten, fifteen.

"A mother and two daughters. Both virgins." The orc smiles an oily smile at me. The slaves in question were the only humans in the bunch. I nod in agreement.

"The girls look old, how are they both virgins?" I ask, keeping up the pretense.

"Oh, no no! They are only eighteen, and were members of a convent. They have yet to be touched by a man. Though I make no promises about the touch of another woman." The fat orc nudges me and leers.

From upstairs there is the sound of yelling.

"What's going on up there?" The merchant asks, an annoyed look on his face.

"A distraction most likely." I answer as his look turns to one of pain. I pull my hand back, the dagger I'm holding covered in his blood.

No one really puts much stock in goblins here. I understand why, after the things I've seen. They didn't even bother to check my companions. Or notice when one slipped me the dagger.

The merchants bodyguards were quite surprised by the quickness and thoroughness of my minions attack.

Almost as fast as I killed the fat orc they had weapons drawn and were killing the two burly orcs who should have been more alert.

"I knew you could do it." I tell them. Again getting that shiny look. "Now lets get these cages open."

"Y...you are rescuing us?" A centaur man asks as Gort fumbles with the merchant's keys. Opening cells as quickly as he can.

"No." I tell the half horse. "I am freeing you as a distraction. Wether you make it out is up to you."

I move over to the bottom of the stairs with the other goblins. Ready to fight if someone comes down.

Sakura comes running over, and gives me a big hug. A big, naked, pink, furry bunny hug. "I knew you'd come. I just knew it!" She says excited.

"I didn't." Kara let's me know. Holding a length of chain in her hands. I nod giving her a grin.

"Have a few boys watch out for those humans." I tell Gort when he comes over. "We are taking them with us."

He gives me a nod. "Will do boss."

"So we are working with the goblins now?" Misoko asks when she comes over. Also holding some chain.

"These are my men." I answer. Hoping that would be enough. Knowing it probably wouldn't.

"Do you know what they did to us?" She asks. Obviously angry.

"Some of it." I answer. "But I don't know how to address that fully beyond saying I'm sorry."

She looks like she wants to argue more, but I look around. Everyone is free.

"Lets go." I turn and head up the stairs. The rest of the, now large, group following.

It wasn't long before we ran into some guards. They didn't seem like they knew what was going on, and certainly didn't expect an assault from the cells. Between the girls the goblins and myself we made short work of them.

Opening out into the main courtyard was bedlam. More goblins had secured one of the exits and were doing their best to hold it. They were outnumbered and one was killed even as we approached.

We hit those orcs like a hurricane. Some of the slaves fighting as well, having picked up dropped weapons. We fight our way into the short hallway to the outside. It looked like there were six of the ten goblins I had tasked with this job still alive. One was gravely injured, slumped down. His back to the wall. He still had a spear in his hand though.

I kneel down next to him. Kara guarding my back.

"Sorry Boss." The goblin croaks. A bit of blood oozing out of his mouth. "I did my best." His eyes search min, looking for any amount of approval.

I lean in. Put my hand on his wound. "Oh, I think you have a few miles left in you boy. You've done so well so far. Plus, this is barely a scratch."

His face shines. He takes a deep, rattling breath. Struggling he stands up. "Sure thing Boss." He says with pride. His wound no longer bleeding.

Kara roars. Louder than any sound in that hallway. The goblin tasked to guard her axe drops it in fright.

No matter, the nude orc picks it up. Weapon in hand her will is refreshed. She looks like she could fight her way out of town by herself.

We spill out into the streets. Most of the buildings around us covered in flames.

That was also part of our plan. It's what the group tasked with forcing an exit was to do first.

We head toward one of the town gates. Most of the freed slaves following us.

No one seems all that interested in our strange group. What with the fires and the panic.

Our only trouble is at the gate itself. There are a lot of people trying to flee, but still the guards recognize a dozen escaped slaves when they see it.

That suits Kara just fine. Her ancestral axe back in her hands she lays into them like a beautiful naked fury. With a couple goblins backing her up they make quick work of the surprised orcs.

We hustle away from the road. Goblins ushering the human woman and her daughters with us.

Up ahead in a grove of trees I see the princesses and the five goblins set to guard them.

"We keep moving till dusk." I tell my little troupe. Sixteen goblin soldiers, eight princesses, two bunny girls, an orc warrior woman, and a human woman with her teen daughters.

We set a brisk pace for the early part of our march. Heading away from both the burning town, and the goblin warren. The naked women were given cloaks to cover themselves up with.

"Never have I seen goblins fight so bravely." Kara tells me. Alone at the head of the group, except for Misoko.

"It is as if they would march into fire if you told them they would survive."

"Yeah, they seem to want to please me." Not sure what else to say.

"Still I am quite sure they took part in our rapes." She continues.

"Yeah, what about that?" The bunny girl asks.

"It's a good question," I say, working through my answer. "From the sounds of it you were fucked by nearly the whole tribe. And you have every right to be angry. I'm a little surprised at how well you have survived the whole ordeal." I look back at Sakura joking with one of the goblin princesses.

"I have endured worse. Just not in such abundance." The orc tells me.

"And I wasn't about to break in front of Saki. If I did then she would never have made it." The white furred girl says.

"Well, you girls never fail to impress me." I give them both a hug. "I have been convinced that this could be the start of something amazing."

"You will be the goblin 'Boss'?" Kara interrupts.

"Yes. And hopefully more. We are no longer heading to the port. Now we search for more followers." They both nod, thinking things over.

We walk in silence for a while.

"You are turned on by our violations." Kara says it matter of factly. I think for the bunny girl's information. Or maybe she was mulling something over.