Goblins' Rise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SatinSlip
SatinSlip
992 Followers

"Oh! Thank you! Thank you!" The girls say excited. They each wear a simple shift under their cloaks. Something that would have to do until we made some better clothes with the stock we got.

I notice Gertrude smiling at us as we head off. Each girl taking one of my arms, like lovers out for a stroll.

"We've never seen cat people before." Calli tells me.

"Or bunny people." Trisha adds.

"Well their races are called Biladi and Usagi respectively. It can be disrespectful to call them cats or bunnies."

"Oh, whoops! We're sorry." Calli says.

"It's ok, you didn't know."

"We had heard stories about strange faraway places, but never thought we'd see them." The raven haired girl continues.

"Not until we became slaves." Her sister interjects.

"Yeah." She says thoughtfully. Then, "Are you going to have sex with us? Like with mother?"

"Or the other girls." Trisha adds.

"Well, that's the plan. You are my slaves after all." I say. "How do you feel about that?"

"I dunno. Nervous? Afraid?" Calli admits.

"Excited." Trisha says a bit more gleefully.

We reach the edge of the village and I show them around. The villagers as interested in us as the girls are in them.

I buy them both a sweet roll from the bakery, which they devour happily.

They end up pooling their money and buying a small cask of cider. "Plus the cask could be helpful for the group once it's empty." The twins look to me for approval.

"Yes. Yes it could. That's such a good idea." They beam at me. Not quite the same shining faces the goblins get, but still pleased with the praise.

We head back to the camp. The girls running off to show their mother what they had bought.

"Two more converts to the cult of Nick." A husky voice from behind me.

"And what did you get with your money Kara?" I ask turning around. The orc was now dressed in a short leather skirt. Slit on the sides for ease of movement. I could see the tied sides of her panties sticking out. She also had a leather top. Sort of a cropped tank top, but slit fully down the front. Held together with crisscrossing ties. It was open a few inches giving a generous view of her massive tits.

"I see you like." She says unable to hide her pleasure.

I grab her ass and pull her close. "You are, as always, the most beautiful of women."

"Bah! Orcs care nothing for such flattery." She scoffs. Though she makes no move to leave my arms.

"Tonight. You should take the twins tonight. There won't be a better time." She grabs my hair and licks my neck and up the side of my face. Her version of a kiss. Then she breaks our embrace and walks away.

That evening the twins sit close to me as we eat their mother's delicious stew.

When the orgy starts I motion for them to sit closer. We watch as their mother lies back and spreads her legs for a goblin.

"Why don't you take these off." I suggest tugging on their shifts.

Nervously both girls strip nude. Trisha smiles when she sees me looking at her breasts. She leans back so they thrust out more. The twins are well endowed. Well on their way to being as busty as their mother.

"You are both very beautiful." I tell them. My arms around their waists. Glancing down at the dark pubic hair between their legs.

Trisha spreads her legs and looks up at me. Nervously she bites her lower lip. Her message clear.

We watch the sex for a time. I slowly caress the teens. Not touching anything too private. My fingers run up and down their sides, caress their backs, brush their asses, and tickle their necks. They tremble with nervousness and excitement.

I pull off my own clothes. Both girls staring at my hard dick. Not that they haven't seen it before, but now it's so close. So immediate.

I take a hand from each and gently guide it to my cock. Still watching the show, but letting them explore. Their young fingers caressing and squeezing my hard dick.

I put my hand on Trisha's cheek. Turning her face toward me I kiss her deeply. Then turn and do the same with Calli. I stand and taking them each by the hand lead them to my bedroll.

"First lets do something to help you both relax." I tell them motioning for Trisha to lie on her back.

"Now you lie on top of her but the opposite way." I tell Calli.

"You...you want us to do what Misoko and Sakura do with each other?" She asks timidly.

"Yes. You can make each other feel good, and that will help with the next part."

"But, isn't it wrong for sisters to do that together?" Calli asks worried.

"It's taboo, but taboo things excite me. And I think your sister as well." Trisha nods up at her twin smiling.

Thanking a deep breath Calli lies down. She gasps when her sister pushes her legs apart and take a big lick on her sensitive cunny. She is nervous, but with a little coaching Calli is soon licking and kissing her sister's pussy.

"That's it. Real good. Listen how you make her moan. You're making your sister feel so good." I encourage her. Trisha really doesn't need any encouragement. She greedily laps her twin's cunt.

I watch as Calli gets closer and closer to orgasm. When she finally does, squealing and squeezing her sister's thighs, I rub her back, and pet her hair. "Good, good girl. That's my good girl."

I help her up. Then I lean close to Trisha. "I'm going to let her go first, ok?" She nods smiling. I kiss her deeply. Tasting her twins juices on her lips.

I help Calli lie on her back. Still panting from her orgasm. As I lie on top of her Trish moves aside, sitting up to watch.

Seeming to come from nowhere, a naked Sakura sits down behind her wrapping her in a warm embrace.

"Oh! Oh gods!" Calli moans loudly as I enter her. The virgin teen tight around my hungry cock.

The bunny girl's hand drifts down Her sister's tummy as they watch. Pressing into her crotch. The Saki's other pink furred hand squeezing a budding breast.

Trisha turns around and the two start making out and doing some heavy petting.

My hands squeeze Calli's delicious tits while I alternate sucking on one then the other. Her breath catches every time I suck her nipples.

My dick slowly grinding deep inside her, she soon comes to another squealing orgasm. I slow down after that. Then finally pull out of the teen. I kiss her and say, Time to switch." She gets up, tapping her sister on the shoulder. Trisha eagerly lies down underneath me. While Calli settles on the bunny girl's lap for her turn making out.

"Don't be gentle." Trisha whispers to me, hugging my neck. "I'm a dirty whore. Who needs to be used. Like my mommy."

I don't know if she is aware of what she is in for, but I'm happy to oblige. Without ceremony I shove deep inside the raven haired teen. She gasps loudly, I pound her fast and hard and her gasps quickly give way to squeals as she orgasms. So like her sister.

So like their mother.

"I'm going to cum inside you whore." I whisper in her ear.

"Oh! Oh yes daddy. Cum inside me. Use my slutty body!" She gasps. Her words pushing me over I fill her with my jizz. "Oh, thank you daddy. Thank you."

A little later I am dozing off snuggled with the twins and Saki.

In the morning we wake. Refreshed, restocked, and ready to face what comes next.

SatinSlip
SatinSlip
992 Followers