Goblore Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What does that m-"

"Better tools, at least. If I have access to your smith and some time. The basics of chemistry, at least. If idiots in the sticks can make a still, I'm sure we can find a way to do it ourselves. That means alcohol, which can mean saving lives from infection. Hell, germ theory in general..." A long, partially wishful list grew in his head at all the things he might be able to give these Goblins. Things that didn't involve him being whored out.

"So where is this magical library?"

"It's in the glove compartment of my car, roughly around where I was found."

"I suppose we could go looking for it. If it's what you say it is, I'd like to examine it at least." Vee cocked her head, noticing something on Jesse's face.

"What?"

"You look fatigued. I should get going." She got up to leave.

Jesse leapt up too. "Just one more thing."

"Hmm?"

"If I give you this information, do you think that your people would avoid trying using me as some kind of breeding stud?"

Vee shrugged. "They'd probably still be after you. I'd suggest taking at least one wife."

"AT LEAST?" he said aghast. "Is there polygamy on this planet?"

"It's two females to one male among us, what do you think? Some, Burrok for example, was monogamous. But it's common for Goblin males to have two, three, even four wives sometimes. It all depends on their virility and ability to provide security. The women often manage the household and the sources of income."

He nodded reluctantly. "And there are no other males? None at all?"

She made a face. "There's Kalvis, but he can't."

He did an impression of a scale with his hands, weighing each option. "If it's the life of the tribe on the line..."

Vee shook her head. "He's Crossborn. He doesn't have the equipment."

"Oh! I...don't know what that means?"

"Sometimes, a child is born whose mind does not match the body. Is it not so on your world?"

"Oooh, he's trans. Yeah, that happens on Earth too. I gotcha. Shit, so I'm the only one with a dick in this entire village?"

She shrugged. "That I know of. If you want to go around and ask the others, you're welcome to."

Jesse pondered his next steps in implementing the plan. If he was to impart some amount of information to these Gobs, he'd have use for a man who knew how to work metal. And if Vee was the village's doctor and alchemist, he'd have plenty for her to do. A thousand more questions boiled up, but that would have to wait until morning. Vee was right; he was beat. He wished her a good night and got ready for bed.

The day's events rolled around in his mind before melting away in favour of memories of home. His family. His friends. Even his job. Things that, if that Gate Guardian was telling the truth, he'd never see again. His heart hurt, and despite his fatigue, it took a long time to get calm enough to drift off to sleep.

***

"So you're telling me I can never go back?" Jesse asked.

The ethereal woman seemed casually dismissive of the power she wielded. She waved him off. "It might be possible, but only if you perform."

"Perform?" he asked, eyebrow raised.

She pulled at her side, and the genital obscuring effect was revealed to be a skin-tight dress that blended into her body. Once it was peeled off, he could see every inch of her exposed body. Fuck was she hot. Her perfect, glistening breasts were huge. Squeezable pillows he'd love to bury himself in. Her puffy, prominent pussy lips looked like some onaholes he'd seen in his time, but that was fine. Her nipples and pussy both glowed blue. The same colour as her eyes.

"Fuck me, stud. Blow my interdimensional walls right open~"

Jesse found himself naked, lying down. The metallic woman straddled him. Her skin was warm to the touch. He stiffened immediately. She placed herself behind his shaft, rubbing her pussy along his length and making him shudder.

"I feel good, don't I?" she breathed, sounding exactly like his college crush. Jesse moaned in the affirmative, and she tittered like a club slut.

Once his prick was sufficiently moistened by her attentions, she slid herself onto his throbbing head. His whole body tipped up to thrust inside her, aches and pains a distant annoyance.

She gyrated, allowing his cock to feel every part of her strange-yet-familiar sex. It felt almost like she was using him, rather than the other way around. But with a fuck like this, Jesse didn't mind the potential for teasing. Being ridden by a hot woman like this was more than recompense enough.

The Guardian bounced herself up and down, feeling surprisingly light for her size. She rode his fat dick like it was her favourite sex toy, inundating him with sensation. He tried to grip her, to reach out and pin her to the ground, but he couldn't move. But...she was so light? Why couldn't he move?

"I'm gonna...I'm gonna!" the Guardian squeaked. Her thighs squeezed together, her pussy tightening hard and milking his dick for everything it had.

It was all feeling so good...

So good.

Too good.

***

Jesse awakened with a start. He involuntarily lifted his legs, causing the weight on his groin to go for a bit of a ride.

"Hey!" a high-pitched voice squeaked in protest. It was impossible to identify who it was by sight, due to the lack of light. But he knew for sure that there had been a Goblin on him only moments before. His cock felt wet and sticky and he was at full mast. He had no idea how far along he'd gotten while asleep, but by the tension between his legs, and he'd woken up just in time.

A soft giggle made his hair stand on end. He found the jar of glowbugs and shook it, alerting the insects and giving the room some light.

"Who's there?"

The light cast by the bugs illuminated a tiny green form. As she stepped closer, the only thing covering her body turned out to be the shadows that melted in the glow. Naked, green flesh arranged in generous curves met Jesse's eye. Her breasts were smaller than his dream of the Guardian's were, but her hips look like they could bust any tight pants she'd ever try on. Her hair was the colour of the sun, at least on this planet: light purple.

"Shh," the woman said, pressing a finger to her lips. "The walls of these huts are always so thin. You don't want the others to know that you're an easy lay."

With surprising grace the Goblin leaped back onto him. Since there wasn't much room on the mattress in the first place, when Jesse scooched backward, his back pressed into an empty set of shelves. He had nowhere to flee in that direction.

He felt ridiculous running in fear from a person barely over 3 feet tall. But he also wasn't down with being harassed either, regardless of the assailant's size.

"I'm not interested, lady. Look...what's your name?"

"Zixie. You can call me whatever you want for the next little while though~" Her hand touched his thigh, filling him with all kinds of emotions. Some of them were anger and outrage...but a lot of them weren't negative at all. It had been a very, very long time. And this small, gorgeous woman inching ever closer to him had just about everything he was interested in a partner for. Physically, at least.

He pushed her hand away and tried to ignore the lingering stiffness "Listen, Zixie. I'm very flattered, and you look like a fine young...woman. But I just got here, and I'm not really looking to get into a relationship with anyone."

Her laugh returned, twice as appealing now that he could see her voluptuous body jiggle from the act. "You silly gonox, this isn't courting. This is just sex. Please tell me they have that wherever you come from."

Zixie gripped his slickened cock in her strong, dexterous fingers. Her firm hold of his throbbing cock made him gasp. She had him almost literally by the balls at that point.

"C'mon, it'll be fun! Here, let me show you." Nixie lowered her head and stuck out her tongue. Jesse wriggled in place but the Goblin squeezed his dick harder to make him stop. He was helpless to prevent her tongue from sliding up his underside in a long, languid motion that culminating in her slurping up a fair amount of the juices she left behind. That didn't deter her in the slightest, however, and her mouth was soon around his balls, suckling them while one of her hands pumped his prick.

"Ngh...fuck...I don't...we don't even know each other!" he said in a harsh whisper. The walls were very thin, after all.

"You human must be prudes or something," the Goblin said after taking her lips off his other nut. They were tightening back into his body, showing off just how close his load was from shooting free. He wanted to tell the Goblin to leave, to deny his body to her as punishment for using him during his sleep. But he was so close to nutting. The feeling of pressure was terrible, and his body ached to release. Instead of pushing her away, he rested his hands behind her head and carefully urged her forward. His dock shoved deeper down her throat than ever before.

Her taunting was reduced to incoherent gurgling as his control increased. He was using her now, rather than the other way around. He pumped her facepussy hard, her throat closing around his cock and making the act as tight as could be before releasing. It was like her whole body was begging to be seeded.

"I'm...fuck...I'm close!" he told her. She relaxed all her throat muscles completely, allowing her face to be used as a sex toy. He obliged and fucked her mouth and throat as fast and as hard as the copious amount of saliva would allow. He was starting to get friction on his tip when he finally crossed the point of no return. He hammered her throat as he came, pumping a huge, glossy load of thick cum down into her stomach. He didn't relent in his use of her body until the last fragments of climax had fled his mind.

As his self-awareness returned, however, so did his shame. This damn Goblin had tricked him! He let his dick slide free of her welcoming mouth. A trail of drool and cum slid down her chin as she coughed a little and smiled.

"Thank you, Jesse the Human," she said, beaming. At the very least, he hadn't got her pregnant. Unless these creatures had wombs in their stomachs or something.

Finally lucid enough, he split his attention between tugging on clothes and making Zixie get lost.

"No more of that, y'hear?" he implored, pushing her out the door without stopping to pull up his pants. "That was the only time. No more riding me when I sleep or so help me I will put you on a high shelf and never let you off again."

She pouted, but otherwise didn't appear to take the threat seriously. "You've felt how good I can make you feel. Eventually you'll come...back for more. The next time, though, you're going to have to finish inside me~" She purred at the end of her sentence, making a weak clawing gesture before turning around and leaving of her own accord. He slammed the door shut. There was no lock to keep this from happening again, of course. Jesse resorted to pushing that giant chest of items the former occupant of the home had kept in front of the door. It took almost 10 minutes to hustle the box to the door close enough to totally bar entry. He then flopped back onto the mattress and tried, once more, to get some damn sleep.

***

"And so what exactly can you do for us with this 'phone'?"

Jesse gulped. He'd been practicing the pitch all night, rather than sleep and risk being molested by one of the other women. It meant that his thoughts were muddled by fatigue. He pressed on, however, determined to be more than a piece of meat.

"I have access to a large repository of knowledge. Stuff that might help your people. My society is one that is technologically advanced, if a bit of a shitshow culturally."

The leadership table was full now. Along with Vee, Nell, and the Priestess, there was the woman who had captured him. Also joining the group was Zixie who, along with apparently having an insatiable attraction to him, was also the village's greatest textile merchant and tailor. When his eyes sailed over to her, she blew him a damn kiss. He would need to have a serious talk with her eventually.

The last member was the lone male in the village. Kalvis was far older than the women were in average. He had short grey hair, long wirey eyebrows, and slightly smaller pointed ears that sagged downward, giving him the appearance of a certain mystical Jedi master. Rather than spouting knowledge, he took a more practical look at the discussion at hand.

"You don't look very advanced," he said, eyeing the human up and down. Jesse had to admit that he had a point, though he had been prepared for a question along those lines.

He took off his dress shirt, now thoroughly dirty and stained from his trek and tumble, and handed it over to him. Jesse tried to ignore the look he got from Zixie. Specifically around his upper arms.

"This is a fabric you've never seen before."

"Feels like silk," the old Goblin said. Zixie appeared from out of nowhere to start feeling it too.

"Not quite. It's soft, it's like a fine cotton but I've never felt anything like it. What is it?"

Jesse looked at the tag. "It's mostly cotton. But with a mixture of a substance called polyester and something else called elastane."

"What are those?" Zixie asked, captivated by the foreign material.

"Polyester is an ester that's poly. No clue what that really means. But my phone as the answers. I know it's some long chain hydrocarbon nonsense but I couldn't draw the chemical structure to save my life, let alone figure out a synthetic pathway. But that's just an example. My people have a lot of experience with science and technology. My phone has a copy of a general knowledge depository. Sort of like a library. Do you have libraries?"

Nell nodded. "The University has several, though we only have a smattering of books on astronomy and geology with us that survived the wreck. And how big do you say your library is?"

He held out his fingers, approximating the size of his smartphone. "About yea big."

"Magic?" Glora clutched one of the icons around her neck. She'd never looked at him with anything approaching warmth, but there were tinges of anger in her voice. "We left behind the Fallen Arts when we were thrown from our ancient homeland. They have brought our people nothing but suffering and grief."

Jesse shook his head. "Not magic, just sufficiently advanced technology. Signals contained in...shit, what the fuck even is solid state memory? It's...a brain made out of lightning that holds information in a binary language that it can understand. I guess. Not really, but there's a lot going inside there."

"It's like a very small morgot," Vee chimed in. The rest of the table seemed to know what that is, and Jesse made a mental note to ask what the hell a morgot was later.

Though Nell was ostensibly the leader of this group of Goblins, there was very little authority coming from her posture or her voice. Her eyes darted in between the different constituent members of the council, appraising their facial expressions as much as Jesse was.

"What, exactly, is on it? What did your society have to offer, besides novel fabrics."

Jesse spent the next two minutes listing off various accomplishments of the human race since the medieval age. Some elements, like gunpowder and penicillin, were obviously of interest. Others, like the pizza bagel or double-entry bookkeeping, were slower burns.

"Wait...so the carriage drives itself? No animal involved?" Vee asked.

He nodded after catching his breath. "It uses a series of tiny explosions to drive pistons back and forth. I could probably draw a diagram of how it vaguely works, but my phone has a detailed history of the automobile. I doubt you'll be able to build one this century, starting from this tech level, but if you found a fuel source, you could conceivably demonstrate the fundamental principles."

Vee turned to Nell. "We need this not-magic library."

Kalvis harrumphed. "Sounds like a lot of fluff. Is there anything in their of practical use to us now?"

Jesse shot him the finger guns. "Steel."

"Steel's not a secret. We just lack a source of iron and the manpower with which to mine it."

"High carbon steel. Wootz steel. Even Damascus steel?" The last two might be fibs, but he couldn't rule out that they were possible. Theoretically. Jesse remembered there was something in the elemental composition of the ore that made Damascus steel so valuable, and there was nothing stopping the local iron deposits from having the right composition to make it happen. "They're forms of steel that are tougher, hold edges better. Even if you don't need that much metal yourself, I can imagine being an exporter of said would bring in money to the village."

Though he didn't look convinced, Kalvis gave the village's leader a nod. Nell herself took in a breath before continuing.

"And what would you want in exchange for this information?"

"You said that I was only allowed to stay in your village if I provided something. And since I don't know much about sewing or forging," he glanced over at Zixie. The Goblin gave him a little wave. "And since I have no interest in being loaned out to stud, I figured my contribution could be in advanced knowledge from my world."

"Can you get back there yourself?"

The Huntress, who hadn't said the word that entire meeting, had been the one who spoke. She played with a curved blade, flipping it between her fingers.

"I...don't know. I was unconscious for most of the trip. The last thing I remember was getting caught up in your net." He scowled at her, but she didn't notice. Instead, she turned to Nell.

"He doesn't have a clue where to go. I do. I can take him back to where I found him, and I can keep him safe while he traipses around the woods. If he can find his magic box, so much the better. At the very least I can keep him safe so that no beast or Folk patrol decides to tear off his gonads."

"That sounds reasonable," Nell said. Jesse let out a relieved sigh, only for the tension to return once she continued. "However, I insist on a down payment."

"You can keep the shirt."

"No. For the Huntress' guidance, you are to donate one sample of your genetic material."

"I thought the whole point of this was to avoid me being a breeding tool!" he balked.

Zixie grinned. "That might be your goal. But our population crisis is dire, cutie. Even a few kiddies will keep our species from dying out for a little while. Besides, it'll be fun! I'll help you if you want!"

Vee frowned. "Don't contaminate it with your fluids, Zix. I need something I can examine that came straight from him."

"Aww," the other Gob said, shaking her fist. "Darn you, Vee! That's a lot of the fun stuff."

"I'm still in the room!" Jesse shouted.

"So what is your answer?" Leader Nell asked. The entire room focused on him, waiting.