God Bless America Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
B_Boy68
B_Boy68
14 Followers

When I reached him, he'd sat up and was playing with his flaccid dick. I sat on my knees and placed both hands around his cock, which was now at my chest height. I looked deep into his eyes and guided his meaty prick under the fabric of my bikini between my cleavage. His impressive tool was still glossy from the blowjob minutes earlier so slid in between my tits easily; he cottoned on to what I was doing and shifted his body to accommodate me. I could feel it getting stiff already and pushed my tits together around it to create a tight seal. Slowly, I started to move my torso up and down, relishing the feel of his slick shaft through the valley of my wondrous orbs.

"Oh yeah Mariah!" He groaned in disbelief; I was acting out fantasies that he'd never have dreamed possible. I looked down briefly and saw the head and first few inches of his cock poking out from the top of my breasts before plunging back in.

"Yeah baby! Fuck my tits!" I sniggered, increasing the pace of my movement to a rapid speed. He reached around my back and undid the knot tying my bikini. The thin scrap of green fabric fell down and hung over the base of his dick. It was quite an amusing sight; he looked down and laughed but made no attempt to remove it. I didn't miss a beat and continued to stroke his shaft with my now naked breasts.

"Oh god Mariah! I'm gonna cum again!" This wasn't what I wanted! I was just trying to get him hard! I stopped angrily but it was too late. He grabbed his dick and started wiping it in my face as it spasmed to life. His warm, buttery mucus leaked onto my face. "Oh Fuck YES!!" He shouted. I tried to pull away but with his free hand he gripped the back of my head and forced me lick his cockhead clean. Another couple of loads of creamy nutbutter oozed onto my lips. I was still pissed at him for cumming so quickly but I couldn't resist lapping up his milky discharge. He collapsed back in the chair and left me on my knees with a face coated in jizz. He looked at my frown and just smiled sheepishly, "Sorry baby, but I mean, you're Mariah fucking Carey!! What d'ya expect?" Before I could respond:

"ATCHOO!" I swung my head towards the entrance. Stood there enjoying the show were two more soldiers wearing their fatigues and sporting very visible bulges in their pants, one of whom was my driver from earlier. The other was another stereotypical GI. Big, muscular and blonde, perfect for a good, hard fucking! Guiltily, they both entered and stood in the doorway.

"What the fuck do you want?" I asked angrily. I must have looked quite a sight; wearing nothing but the bottom half of my bikini, my face caked in drying sperm and a 10inch cock dangling just in front of me.

"You said we could have some fun later," appealed my driver, "My friend here didn't believe me so he tagged along!" The 'friend' gave me a sheepish little wave.

"Bit presumptuous, little boy!" I grinned devilishly but already an idea was forming in my mind. I'd had two guys today who got a little over-excited a little too quickly. Perhaps the three of them together could satisfy me?

*****

Ok folks, that's the first two parts of this story. I've got another two parts virtually finished but they little a little revising and it may be some time before I actually get them out. I hope you all enjoy this though, suffice to say Mariah's adventure is only just beginning, there's plenty more to come.

******

Authors note:

Yes, I know Mariah entertained the troops in Serbia rather than in the Gulf but I think it's just a little hotter in the Middle East and I really wanted to have her tip water over herself. I also know that it's Robinson Crusoe, not Robin but I'm trying to make Mariah look like a semi-loony, bimbo slut. Ignoring little technicalities, any comments (good or bad) are appreciated.

B_Boy68
B_Boy68
14 Followers
12