God Bless America Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
B_Boy68
B_Boy68
14 Followers

I collapsed and lay there panting for breath. My cum covered body was weary but my mind was still willing. I had all these new men to satisfy and I couldn't let them go back disappointed. A rough count later and I reckoned there were a good two dozen who hadn't had the pleasure of fucking Mariah Carey yet and more were trickling in all the time. Suddenly, I was picked up by several pairs of hands and carried over to where one man was lying on his back with his enormous prick pointing straight up. Two hands grabbed my ass cheeks and pulled them apart slightly; I knew what was coming.

"You're gonna enjoy this!" said one. The men lowered my ass onto the erect cock and seemed amazed that all 8inchs slid effortlessly up my crack; reverse cowgirl up my ass, fantastic!

"Oh GOD YESS!" I didn't need much encouragement and started to ride this tower of power with all the effort I could muster. I lay back as far as I could and let the guy pump upwards, his fat shaft slithering easily into my butt. Almost instantly, I felt my legs pulled apart and with little ceremony one guy plunged his huge cock deep into my cunt. "Oh yeah baby!" I cried; there was enough cock here to satisfy even me! Suddenly, a naked marine straddled my face and buried his cock down my throat. I tried to suck it as best I could but it was difficult with my body being roughly fucked by the two studs screwing my cunt and ass.

"Jesus Christ!" I heard the guy down my throat exclaim. He started pumping into my mouth with animal intensity. With my hands I gestured for two guys to come and get a hand job. Once two had muscled out the others for the honour, I felt my hands filled by long, hard shafts of meat. Pre-cum was already oozing out of them and my soft hands slid effortlessly along the sleek members. For the second time, albeit in a slightly different position, I was taking on five stiff cocks. As the five men enjoyed their ride, I felt a load moan followed by a glob of cum hitting my tits. I tried my best from the position I was in to get a good look but that was difficult. However, I did manage to catch a glimpse of several soldiers jacking off their own pricks while watching my show. One of them must have gotten a little over excited and shot his sticky load. Just as that thought ran through my head, the guy in my ass came loudly. My bowels were filled with his creamy goo but given our position he couldn't move. He just had to sit there while I continued to buck on his now flaccid cock, still being fucked by four other guys. Next, was the guy in my pussy; he too groaned loudly as he unleashed a tidal wave of thick jizz into my dripping gash. Several more wads of hot sperm splattered my body as the guys around lost control. Soon, the guy fucking my face came; holding my head over his entire length and blasting a considerable cum load down my throat. He clambered off me and I readjusted; without releasing my grip on the cocks in my hand I squatted down on my knees. This allowed the guys who'd been fucking my cunt and ass to get out of the way.

"C'mon boys!" I shouted, "Mariah needs a facial!" Straight away, I was surrounded by countless stiff dicks. Soldiers stood side-by-side waving their cocks in the face of the girl they all dreamed they could fuck. Without ever actually giving any of them a blowjob, I teased them; letting them wipe their cocks in my face while telling me what a slut I was. Occasionally, I might take the head of one of the cocks into my mouth, but only for the briefest second. The two guys in my hands exploded, spraying my face with their buttery nectar. After unloading, they backed off to allow two of their comrades to take their place and once again horny men surrounded me. I encouraged them to jack off into my face, telling them how much I wanted to drink down their cum. One by one they came, coating my face with their slime and every time one unloaded another quickly replaced him.

"That's enough." I panted after some time; my entire face, hair and upper body was covered in thick manfat and my arms were getting tired; I'd lost count of how many loads of jizz I'd been bathed in. The men complained in protest but got out of the way as silently, I crawled onto my bed and lay down on my back; Matt and a couple of others who'd been sat there moved once they saw my intentions. I spread my legs and simply asked: "Ok. Who's next?" I wanted a rest but wasn't going to stop them enjoying themselves. For the time being, I'd let them fuck my pussy while the rest of me recovered.

Epilogue

One after another they came, fucking me in the missionary position, filling me up with their eager cocks. Some came inside me, washing my pussy out with fresh jizz while others pulled out and sprayed over my tits or face. It didn't matter to me where they came, just as long as they fucked me good. I lost count of how many men fucked me like that or how many orgasms I had. Even while guys were screwing me, others were jacking off telling me to drink it down, which I tried to do every time. After God knows how long, one guy pulled me up and fucked me doggy-style. I came loudly and another man shoved his dick down my throat. Slimy dicks were wiped in my face while others reamed my ass. Several at a time wanked off in my face while I was on my knees. Things carried on like this for what must have been hours; me fucking and sucking and stroking everything that was presented to me. Countless men calling me a slut and treating me like one. Orgasm after orgasm after orgasm, I'd never had a session like it. When I finally fell asleep, shattered and in the spoons position with a large dicked man inside me while others blew their loads in my face, I was content with a job well done. I'd been hired to entertain good, all-American boys who were far from home and I think I did a pretty good job of it.

******

Authors note:

Yes, I know Mariah entertained the troops in Serbia rather than in the Gulf but I think it's just a little hotter in the Middle East and I really wanted to have her tip water over herself in chapter I. I also know that it's Robinson Crusoe, not Robin but I'm trying to make Mariah look like a semi-loony, bimbo slut. Ignoring little technicalities, any comments (good or bad) are appreciated.

B_Boy68
B_Boy68
14 Followers
12