God is a Slut Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We hadn't made plans yet..." Rachel began.

Now, extend the olive branch...

"...but a party sounds fun."

"You can come to my party!" Anna blurted out, a little too desperately. The whole table laughed at Anna's awkwardness, but Rachel just smiled warmly, playing the congenial old acquaintance perfectly.

"We'd love to come!" Rachel said, malice in her heart, but kindness in her voice, "Thank you, Anna."

"Great!" Anna said, "We'll uhh... we'll see you there!"

Anna turned sharply and walked away, scared off by the three women she had no chance of competing with. Rachel gave me a wicked smile, and I retuned it. Goddamn, I wanted her. I... needed her.

RACHEL

"I have a gift for you." Lucy said to me as we walked down the sidewalk.

"What?" I asked.

"My greatest power," Lucy smiled, "the ability to enslave mortal souls."

"I don't want that!" I cried.

"I do," God sighed, "It would make my job so much easier. I just had to give you fuckers free will."

"It will only work on Anna," Lucy said as her hand formed a floating spectral heart, "and you don't have to use it if you don't want to, but you do have to take it."

"Fine," I grumbled, accepting her gift in my palm, and watching as it disappeared into my hand, "how do I use it anyway?"

"I thought you didn't want to use it." Lucy smiled knowingly. She was right; the thought intrigued me.

"I just..." I said, flustered, "I just want to know how to use it, so that I won't accidentally set it off."

"Lying is a si-in." God sung into my ear with a giggle.

"OK," I smiled sheepishly, "I kind of want to try it."

"It's easy," Lucy said, "you just need to seduce Anna, and she'll start to lose herself to you."

"And after your four previous trials," God said, "seducing a bitch like her should be no problem. I just hope you free her soul when you're done."

"Of course," I said, "I would never want to enslave Anna permanently."

"Hmmmm," Lucy smirked, "I couldn't tell if that was a lie or not."

"Nor could I," God said, studying me closely, "which means Rachel isn't even sure."

"I uhhh..." I frantically looked for something to change the subject, "hey, look at that car!"

"That's your car, Rachel." Lucy chuckled.

"What?!"

"Oh, you thought we'd be pulling up in a taxi?" Lucy laughed as I gawked at the Lamborghini Diablo parked on the street.

"There's only two seats," God said, "so who's lap am I sitting in?"

"Well, Rachel's driving," Lucy said as she threw me the keys, "so you'll be parked on my lap, Jessy."

"I... can't drive." Rachel said, "I don't have a license."

"The car will drive for you, Honey." Lucy chuckled as she opened the winged-doors, sat, and patted her lap for God, "you just need to be seen getting out of the driver's seat. Anna owns a Porsche Boxster, and she's going to be salty as fuck when you pull up in this."

ANNA

"Rachel seemed pretty cool," Becky said as she put on her makeup, "I was surprised."

"That little bitch is going after Tom." I said as I adjusted my tits in my stuffed bra, "She doesn't know who she's fucking with."

"Let it go, Anna." Sara said, "There are plenty of fish in the sea."

"She wasn't even interested in him until I told her I knew him." I said, applying I-suck-dick red lipstick to my mouth, "She knew what she was doing."

"Rachel doesn't have a cruel bone in her body," Becky said, looking herself over in the mirror, "she probably just likes Tom. He definitely likes her."

"Na-ah," I said, "Rachel used to dress like a homeless man, and now she dresses like a fucking cheerleader. She's changed; she knew exactly what she was doing."

"Anna," Becky smirked over at me, "what are you planning on doing to that poor girl?"

"Are you going to go all 'Carrie' on her?" Sara laughed, "Pig's blood at the prom?"

"And ruin our carpet?" I laughed, "No. Rachel is an easy mark; she an ultra-conservative Christian bitch. All I have to do is show everyone what an uptight cunt she is, and she'll be put back in her place."

LUCIFER

"...All I have to do is show everyone what an uptight cunt she is, and she'll be put back in her place." Anna's voice rang in my head.

Oh, you stupid, stupid girl. I thought. You really don't know who you're fucking with.

"Rachel," I said as we pulled up to Anna's house, "Anna is going to play right into our hand."

"How?"

"She's going to try and show everyone what an uptight bitch you are... by making out with you." I replied.

"That's it?" Rachel laughed, "That was her master plan?"

"She thinks your catholic homophobia will cause you to make an ass of yourself," God chuckled, "little does she know..."

"You'll have carte blanche to do with her as you please." I smiled at Rachel, "She'll have to go through with it, or her bluff is called, and she embarrasses herself."

"What about Sara and Becky?" Rachel asked, "They'll pull Anna out of it."

"Oh," I smirked, "don't worry about those two."

ANNA

"Where the fuck did Rachel get that car?!" I screamed as I looked out the window. The party below us was starting to gain traction, but everyone stopped what they were doing to see the three hottest babes on campus step out of a quarter-million-dollar supercar.

"Aren't her parents broke?" Sara said as she gawked at the trio of women.

"It's gotta be Jessy's car," Becky said, "that bitch looks like she's got money."

"How the fuck did Rachel meet those girls anyway?" I exclaimed, "That Lucy girl looks like a pornstar, and Jessy looks like a fucking trust-fund baby."

"They don't look like girls Rachel would normally hang out with." Becky said, "Of course, Rachel never had any friends."

"We made sure of that." Sara sniggered.

"Let's isolate the bitch again." I said, "Lucy and Jessy are way too chill to be hanging out with a bore like Rachel. We'll bring them into the sisterhood once I expose Rachel as a total fraud."

We made our way downstairs to discover that Rachel and her two friends had completely hijacked the party. Everyone encircled the three girls, trying to capture the attention of the trio that just pulled up to a college party in a fucking Lambo. Rachel had her weight shifted on one hip as she flirted with Tom, while Lucy and Becky were doing body-shots off each other. I put on my best friendly smile, and made my way to the two beautiful women.

"Hey, you're Lucy, right?" I asked the brunette with the plaid skirt and fishnet stockings.

"Yeah," she smiled wickedly, "and you are..."

"Anna." I said, a little annoyed that she'd forgotten my name.

"Great party, Anna." Jessy smiled as she put another shot glass between her perfect tan tits.

"Thanks." I said, "Hey, I gotta ask: how did you two meet Rachel? I've known her since we were kids, and she would never hang with people like you."

"We..." Lucy said, before placing the shot in her mouth and downing it, "...found her at a Christian seminar for college life."

"It's a little hobby of ours," Jessy giggled as she switched positions with Lucy, and put a shot glass between the brunette's upper thighs, "we find ultra-Christian girls, and see how far peer pressure will take them."

"What?!" I said as an evil smile crept across my lips, "So you aren't even her friends?"

"With Rachel?" Lucy laughed as Jessy's face pressed between her legs, "Hell no!"

"She's such a bore," Jessy said after downing the shot, "she's barely holding it together right now; all this 'sin' around her is making her soooo uncomfortable."

"You seem pretty chill though," Lucy said as she placed a shot between Jessy's tits, and pulled the blonde girl's neckline down to her areolas, "why don't you get Rachel and see if you can make her have some fun?"

"Sure," I smiled, "I'll see if I can get Rachel out of that shell."

I walked over to Rachel, who had her body way too close to Tom's for my liking. It was time to show Tom what a fucking loser Rachel really was.

"Hey Rachel," I said with a tap on her shoulder, "wanna do body-shots?"

"Ummm..." Rachel said nervously. There's the Rachel I used to know. This is going to be fucking easy.

"C'mon," I said, taking her hand and pulling her away from Tom, "it'll be fun!"

Lucy had intentionally spilled her shot all over Jessy's tits, and was licking the liquor off them, much to the amusement of the entire party. Jessy smirked as she pulled her stretched neckline down past her nipples, and Lucy took one between her luscious lips, and sucked. I glanced over at Rachel to see a horrified expression on her face as she stared at the debauchery.

"Your friends aren't really your friends, Rachel." I sneered as I pushed her down on the table, and stuck a shot into her ample pale cleavage, "I bet you thought they actually liked you."

Rachel's face was a beautiful portrait of confusion and anxiety. She had her time in the spotlight, but now it was up, and she would slink back to the shadows she'd clung to all her pathetic life. I put the shot between my teeth, and downed it in a single gulp. People were starting to pay attention to Rachel and me, hoping we'd go as far as her two "friends." I glanced over to see Lucy and Jessy making out, their hands gripping each other's exposed breasts as their tongues slid between their mouths. I grinned down at Rachel, and poured the contents of another shot down her neckline, darkening her bust with the spill. Rachel looked up at me with a fearful expression, a pathetic whimper slipping from her trembling lips. I grinned, and slowly pulled down her top, watching the fabric grow taut, revealing the flesh beneath. With a terrified yelp, her perfect breasts burst from her neckline in a jiggle of pale succulent flesh, her small pink nipples standing shamefully erect.

God, these tits were wasted on you, Rachel. I thought as I examined them, If I had assets like these, I wouldn't have even bothered with college. It would've been straight to L.A. for me.

Rachels eyes were wide, her lips quivered. I sneered, placed my tongue against her nipple, and slowly licked my way up the bow of her neck. Her hand moved up to stop me.

That's right, Rachel. I thought as my tongue traveled up her jaw, and to her quivering lips. Show everyone what a fucking bitch you are.

I thought Rachel would have stopped me by now, and gone on a rant about the "sins of the flesh," but she didn't. No, Rachel did the exact opposite. When my tongue got to her lips, her terrified expression changed dramatically. Her quivering mouth formed a wicked smile, and her fearful eyes grew hungry.

"What the fu-"

Rachel grabbed my platinum hair with a forceful hand, and pushed our faces together. Her luscious lips wrapped around my own, and her tongue slid into my mouth. My eyes widened in shock, and Rachel gave me a little wink as her hands ran down my back, and slipped into my skirt. Her thumbs hooked my waistband, and pushed my thong and skirt to my knees, exposing me in front of everyone. Horrified, I tried to pull away from the kiss, but Rachel countered by rolling us over on the table until she was on top, her squishing weight seeping warmly into me, her lips and tongue subduing me more effectively than if she'd strapped me down.

Rachel kissed me like I'd never been kissed before. It was so domineering, so possessive. Her tongue placated my fear, and her lips coerced mine to reciprocate. She was well-practiced and skilled with her movements, and every attempt I made to gracefully break from her hold was countered with seduction I'd never felt before. She had me under her control; either I was going to play her game, or I was going to make a complete fool of myself in front of everyone. Embarrassment was worse than death for me, so I made my choice. I gave in and let her have me, praying that she wouldn't go too far.

"It's so unlike you to pray, Anna," Rachel whispered as she broke from my kiss, "and if you think this is as far as I'm going, you're in for a bad night."

"How did you-"

"Shhhh," Rachel smiled as she put a finger to my lips, "you wouldn't want to embarrass yourself in front of Tom, would you? I mean, you're clearly the party girl who's down for anything, aren't you?"

"I..."

Rachel silenced my thought with her index and middle finger. She slid her digits between the folds of my womanhood, and curled them until they pressed against my inner-spot. I let out a gasp of horror and pleasure as the crowd cheered my molestation. Rachel smirked at me, and then turned her attention elsewhere.

"Hey Sara, Becky," Rachel called to my two friends, who were standing on the perimeter of the spectacle with mouths wide in shock, "Anna just told me she wants you two to join us."

SARA

Never in a million years would I have guessed Rachel Johnson would be a lesbian exhibitionist. But there she was, the center of attention, with her fingers deep in Anna's pussy. Anna had overplayed her hand, and now she was paying the price. People were starting to get out their phones and film this, and I needed to put a stop to it immediately.

"Becky," I said, tugging her shirt, "we need to get Anna out of there before this ends up on Pornhub!"

"How do we do that without ruining the party?" Becky asked, "Anna got herself into this! She's on her own!"

"Hey Sara, Becky," Rachel called over to us, "Anna just told me she wants you two to join us."

Terror gripped me as jeers and whistles sounded from the crowd. Peer pressure from all around me compelled Becky and I to do as Rachel asked. We gave each other nervous glances. If we did this, we'd become the life of the party, but we'd also be filmed and put online. If we pulled Anna out of there and ran upstairs, our reputation would be ruined, and no one would ever come to our parties again.

"We can't do it," Becky whispered as we walked over to Rachel and Anna, "my dad would cut me off if he found out!"

"How are we getting out of this?!" I hissed.

"We'll just make out with Anna for a little bit, and then take her upstairs like we're going to fuck." Becky said, "That way, we don't embarrass ourselves, but we also don't end up homeless!"

That would be a great plan, a seductive thought whispered in my mind, its voice oddly familiar, but wouldn't it be more fun to give everyone a show?

I felt wetness between my legs, and arousal like I'd never experienced before. I looked at Becky in terror and desire, and realized she was going through the same sensation.

Just do whatever Rachel wants, the thought moaned in my mind, and you'll feel better than you've ever felt before.

ANNA

I'd never been touched like this by another woman before. I often led-on that I was bisexual, but that was merely to gain the favor of men I was after. Now, I was whimpering and moaning pathetically as Rachel's elegant digits burrowed into my frothing slit. She smirked down at me as I reacted to her every movement; my hips bucking subtly as she caressed my spot, my pelvis twisting as she worked my clit with her thumb. She turned me into her perverse hand-puppet, my body bending to the whim of her invading fingers. I felt myself leaking with arousal, the secretion wetting her fingers, running down my taint, pooling into the well of my clenched anus. My breaths grew shorter and more frequent, my heart-rate rose, and my back arched from the table as my chest pushed forward. I stopped attempting to escape, and surrendered to her seduction. Maybe she wouldn't go too far. Maybe if I played along with her and acted like this was what I intended, she'd be merciful.

"Oooh, fuck!" I moaned, "Rachel, you're so good!"

"Do you like it when I do that?" Rachel whispered to me with a smile.

"Yesssss." I hissed as the aching pleasure grew from my depths, "Oh fuck, Rachel. Where did you learn to do this?"

"From Lucy." Rachel said as she gestured to the brunette straddled atop Jessy.

"What other things did she teach you?" I asked, biting my lip.

"So many things." Rachel whispered as her other hand slid under my top.

"Rachel, don't," I said as I stopped her, "I uhh... I stuff my bra."

"I know," Rachel smirked, "and now, everyone else will too."

Rachel would not be merciful. She gripped my top, and pulled it over my face. She snagged the strap of my bra with her thumb, and ripped it down. The contents of my bra flew out, and the petite breasts I'd been so self-conscious about were exposed to everyone at the party. Cruel laughter filled my ears as I felt the humiliation take over me. Tears formed in my eyes and blotted the shirt that was covering my face, but despite my shame, I still writhed under Rachel's seduction. Her hand was working my pussy into a spasming frenzy, and I couldn't help but cry out in pleasure from beneath my shirt.

"All those years you taunted me for my body," Rachel's voice hissed in my ear, "and you've been faking your breast-size the whole time."

"Rachel," I sobbed in fear and pleasure, "I'm sorry."

"I know you are, Anna," Rachel's voice chuckled, "you're very, very sorry."

"Rachel," I whimpered, my thighs grinding together around her molesting wrist, "please stop!"

"I'm not going to stop," Rachel voice whispered, "and you're going to do everything I say, or everyone's going to know what a fucking loser you are. You're my whore now, Anna. Moan for me, whore."

Rachel's fingers danced beautifully inside me, sending felicitous bouts of hot pleasure coursing through my depths. I moaned for her, just like she wanted. I couldn't help myself; she was too good.

"Becky, Sara; so good of you to join us!" Rachel's voice said, "Anna is embarrassed about her breast size; why don't you show her that you'll still be her friend."

I felt two mouths wrap around my erect nipples, and I heard the crowd cheer and whistle. Rachel pulled my shirt from my face to reveal Becky and Sara nursing from me. Their expressions were warped in confusion, but they compliantly did what Rachel asked of them. I looked around in horror to see almost everyone watching me. They had their phones out, and were filming. My parents would see this; this wasn't a fucking game anymore.

"Becky, Sara; stop!" I cried.

Becky and Sara clearly heard me, but they didn't stop. Rachel smirked at my helplessness as my friends continued to diligently nurse from me. Their lips sucked greedily upon my breasts, pulling the flesh of my soft bosom outward, sending warm pleasure leaking into my chest. They stared up at me the whole time, their eyes losing their apprehension and becoming possessed with desire.

"Rachel," I screamed in horror and pleasure, "what did you do to them?!"

"Nothing," Rachel laughed as her fingers worked faster inside me, "they're just too horny to stop themselves."

"It's true!" Sara moaned, "I don't want to do this to you, but I can't help myself!"

"You taste so good, Anna." Becky whispered, a cord of saliva bridging my nipple and her lips, "I want to taste you everywhere!"

"And you can," Rachel smiled as she withdrew from my pussy, my juices webbed between her fingers, "come have a sample of Anna, and see how you like her."

Becky and Sara both moved from my erect nipples and sucked the nectar of my nethers from Rachel's fingers. They moaned as they tasted me, their eyes growing hungry as they stared at me with lustful craving. Rachel smirked at my horror, and guided my two best friends down to my frothing pussy. I closed my legs tightly, and fixed my face in a defiant gaze. Rachel laughed, and pushed her fingers back into my slit, coercing my legs to part with her electric touch. The crowd jeered and applauded as I broke and whimpered pathetically. No one would help me. No one believed I didn't want this.