God is a Slut Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sara and Becky exchanged spit in a sloppy kiss before lowering their faces to my depths. Rachel removed her hand and sucked her fingers as she watched with obvious amusement. I felt two tongues graze the petals of my womanhood, testing me, and then diving in without a moment's preamble. I let out pathetic moan of abject delight. They greedily licked my insides, their tongues wriggling together as they tasted my inner-flesh and the juices that it bore. I placed a hand over my mouth to keep from crying out in pleasure, but Rachel pulled it away, and pressed her lips against my own. She kissed me with the same overwhelming hedonism as before, and once again, I fell under her seduction. She was just so good. I kissed her back, ashamed and afraid of what was happening to me. I was being raped in front of everyone I wanted to impress, and I was enjoying it. No, I wasn't just enjoying it; I was loving it.

Rachel parted from our kiss, smiling evilly down at me while she slid her body atop mine. I felt her slit soaking though her thong as she straddled my sternum.

"Who wants to see Anna eat my pussy?" She jubilantly asked the crowd.

The guests roared their approval, and she lifted her legs over my face, and pulled off her thong. She hiked up her skirt, spread her pussy for all to see, and tossed her thong into the crowd, smiling as they cheered her on. Rachel basked in her depravity, while I shrank in it. She was better than me, and now she knew it. She sneered in my face, and shifted her body forward until her soaking cunt was inches above my mouth, and I shamefully realized I was salivating.

"You know what to do," she smiled cruelly, "you fucking whore."

My cry of fearful protest was cut short. Rachel spread herself with two fingers, and dropped her pelvis onto my face. My lips sealed shut to deny her, but I couldn't keep up the defiance. Becky and Sara's tongues were writhing inside my cunt, sending my pelvis into a series of delightful contractions. My lips were forced open to yield a moan, and I tasted Rachel on my tongue. She was delicious. Her juices poured into my mouth, seeping down my throat and filling me with her flavor. I couldn't help myself. I tested her depths with a tentative tongue, and she shifted lustfully atop me. I'd never eaten pussy before, nor had I the desire to, but there was something about Rachel... the way she didn't ask for permission, the way she demanded me... My tongue began to move back and forth through her petals, and she twitched and frothed in delight. Her reactive pleasure excited me, and I did it again. Rachel moaned and drove her pubis down on my face, suffocating me with her weight. Her responsive ardency was exhilarating; I wanted to please her. I wanted to make her feel good. My hands moved from their resting position at my sides and grabbed her thick ass, sinking my digits into her succulent flesh until they disappeared in the fat. I spread her wide, and passionately tongued her lower lips; probing her, testing her, becoming more confident with my movements as I reacted to her signals of lust. I grinned as I did it, feeling my heart grow heavy with arousal, feeling my mind grow blank with it. What is happening to me? What is she doing to me?!

LUCIFER

I had some football player eating me out as I sat in a chair and watched the spectacle at the center of the party. God was upstairs in Anna's bedroom getting gangbanged by four studs, as she was one to do. God really enjoyed being taken and used, but Rachel was different. Rachel liked being handled rough and abused as much as anyone, but what she really coveted, was control. If Rachel was being gangbanged, it was going to be on her terms; she was like me that way. She was like me in a lot of ways.

Rachel was straddled across Anna's face, riding her like a cowgirl as the crowd got more and more worked up. I smiled and took a drag from my cigarette. Rachel was enjoying this so much. I caught her gaze as she turned her head around, her back flexing, her full ass protruding from her hiked-up skirt, Anna's wet chin squirming between her cheeks. Rachel gave me a wicked smile, and I returned it. I could see the darkness growing in her with every sadistic action she took. The small spot next to her soul's heart was spreading fast throughout her body, and every indulgence in her desire for power was edging her ever closer to my side. I pushed the man eating me out deeper into my cunt, and licked my lips at my prize.

Why don't you come over and play with me? She asked.

I'm a little occupied at the moment. I smiled back.

He can come with. Rachel's voice giggled. In fact, let's get the whole team involved.

RACHEL

Anna had tried to resist me for a moment, but her defenses faltered almost instantly. I grinded my dripping slit across her lips, and her tongue compliantly snaked from her mouth to please me. I was surprised at how weak she was, how easily she accepted her subservient role. To be honest, I wanted a little more fight from her, and I knew just how to get it.

I locked eyes with Tom, who was watching me with rapt attention as he stroked himself. Other girls at the party wanted to please him, but he dismissed their offers and kept his gaze fixed on me. His cock was rigid thick and long; it looked delicious. I gave him a beckoning smile, and placed my hands between my legs, driving Anna deeper into me with a push of her head. Tom got the message and walked over to me, his cock swaying back and forth between his legs.

"I was wondering when you'd come over." I smiled as I pressed my lips to his own, wrapping my fingers around his cock.

"I didn't want to intrude;" Tom said as he parted from the kiss, "you looked like you were busy."

I felt Anna squirming between my legs at the sound of Tom's voice. She screamed some muffled words, and I silenced her with a clench of my thick thighs.

"What was that about?" Tom laughed.

"Oh, nothing," I moaned as Anna obediently resumed her meal, "Anna just wanted to say 'hi.' Have you ever been in an orgy before, Tom?"

"Never," Tom laughed, "the best I've ever done is a threesome."

"Well," I smirked as I stroked him, "I've got three women here, and I can't have them all to myself. Why don't you get your friends over here to help me out?"

Anna screamed something beneath me. I shifted my weight forward until her mouth was pressed against my puckered sphincter.

"What did she say?" Tom asked.

"She said she wanted to eat my ass," I smirked, "to get it ready for you."

"Holy shit," Tom groaned as I stroked him harder, "Rachel, you're-"

"Fuck me, Tom." I said with eyes full of lust, "Fuck me on top of Anna."

ANNA

I was Rachel Johnson's bitch; there was no denying it now. She was going to fuck the man I yearned for, on top of my face. I tried to protest, I tried to scream, but Rachel just pushed her weight forward until my open mouth was pressed against her rim. My nose pushed into her pussy, and I tasted her ass on my tongue. I tried to stop myself, tried to stay the whorish instincts growing inside me, but it was no use. Becky was sucking my clit while Sara was sloppily tasting my insides, driving me to manic ecstasy. All I could do was wrap my lips around Rachel's twitching asshole, and suck it just like she wanted. I was her whore, I was her little slut. I wanted to lick the filth from her insides, and prepare her ass for Tom. So, I did. I abandoned what dignity I had left, and gave Rachel my first rim job. Her inner-flesh parted delectably around my tongue, and she squeezed my invading oral member gratefully. I hummed a moan of lechery and rotated my lips around her, and she clenched her thighs on my head in response. Why did her asshole taste so good?

"Mmmmm, Annna," Rachel moaned, "you're such a good whore. Do you like how my ass tastes?"

I nodded as best I could under her weight as I sheened every surface my tongue could reach, tasting her nectarous tang.

"If you do a really good job," Rachel's voice said to me, "I'll let you suck my ass off Tom's cock when he's done with me. Would you like that?"

I moaned eagerly. I would love to do that... Mistress.

BECKY

I didn't know what was happening to me. I was a slave to the desires of my body, but I had never desired to do this before. Anna was always the adventurous one of our group, while Sara and I usually followed her lead. I never even kissed a girl before, but now I was entangling tongues with Sara inside Anna's pussy, and I loved it. Anna flowed into my mouth, her nectar tasting sweet on my palate. She shifted and gyrated in a dance of need, her body reacting to the whim of my oral movements. Oh my god, it felt so right to do this to her. I knew she didn't want it, she told me to stop, but I couldn't help myself. I liked raping her too much.

Someone grabbed my hair and ripped my head back. I looked over my shoulder to see Lucy smiling at me.

"Becky, Sara," she said to us, both her hands entwined in our platinum manes, "do you ladies want to do something fun?"

There was something about Lucy that made we want to do anything she asked. Her green eyes were full of excitement and promise of things to come. Wait... they were gold eyes. Gold and reptilian. I nodded eagerly, a smile creeping across my face.

"Good," Lucy smirked, a forked tongue slithering from her lips, "I have some toys I want you to play with."

LUCIFER

I had Becky and Sara lying on their backs below Anna's spread legs. I beckoned them to hook their arms beneath their own thighs, and raise their knees next to their chins. They did so enthusiastically, their eyes shining with excitement, their mouths smiling submissively. I could see their souls brimming with my corruption; they were almost completely mine. All they needed was a little push.

"Have you two ever done it here?" I asked as I rested an index finger on each of their pink assholes.

"Never." They said in unison.

"Well," I smirked as my fingers slowly pushed forward, prompting gasps from the two blonde girls as their rims enclosed around my knuckles, "I guess tonight will be a night of many new experiences for you."

They moaned pathetically as their virgin shitholes squeezed my invading fingers. I added a middle finger to each, and rotated, stretching them out for the two men I had waiting. They clenched around me greedily, their eyes staring their lust as their mouths fell agape in astonishment of their newfound pleasure.

"Jamal, Tyron," I smiled to the football players at my sides, "I think these little sluts are ready for you."

Becky and Sara smiled at the two men stroking their black cocks. I pulled out of the girl's tight rims, and gently grabbed a dick in each hand. I savored their pulsating warmth in my palms, and exchanged hedonistic kisses with Tyron, then Jamal. My eyes opened to slits, and I stared into their souls, and smiled. Men were so much easier to corrupt than women. All it took was one kiss, and grip on their cocks, and they were mine. I guided my new playthings to the waiting sphincters of my new whores. I pressed tips to puckered rims, and directed black cocks to stretch open pink shitholes. Becky and Sara simultaneously cried out in agony, but their corrupted souls only relished the pain. I released my hold on the throbbing shafts, and grabbed two handfuls of muscular asses. I pushed the footballers deeper, and laughed as my new whores screamed. Their rims widened to thin pink circles as their flushed pussies drooled down their taints, lubricating their painful sodomy. Despite their agony, Becky and Sara continued to hold their legs up, allowing the men to penetrate them deeper. I guided Tyron and Jamal until their balls pressed against Sara and Becky's tailbones. I allowed my new whores a moment of reprieve before giving my new studs an encouraging slap on the ass.

"No need to be gentle with them any longer." I smirked down at the pleasure-drunk women, "Break these sluts open until they won't close."

Jamal and Tyron took my words to heart. They greedily sunk their fingers into the supple asses of the two blondes, and power-fucked their way into their rectums. Becky and Sara shrieked in collective pleasure and agony, tears welling in their quivering eyes, their mouths locked agape in ecstasy. Their soft abdomens flexed in strain, their tan complexions glistened with sweat, their makeup smeared down their faces as their hair flailed to the brutal rhythm of the driving men. Becky finally fell completely into my slavery, but I could hear the last little gasps of Sara's soul trying to hopelessly defy me. It was time to reveal myself to the poor mortal.

SARA

Please stop! I mentally screamed to Jamal as his cock drove relentlessly into my virgin asshole. I didn't know what came over me, but my mind and body were being taken over with unbelievable lust. I couldn't stop myself from moaning in delectable agony, from clenching around Jamal, from holding my legs up for him, and I couldn't stop myself from spreading my cheeks to deepen the penetration. I couldn't even stop myself from begging him to fuck me harder.

Lucy stood above me, her fishnet-clad legs widening into garters beneath a hiked-up plaid skirt that exposed her hairless slit. Her silky abdomen was toned with soft muscle, and was shadowed beneath full alabaster breasts whose bottoms protruded from her cutoff top. She smirked down at me from dazzling green eyes, then slowly stooped her body into a curving crawl, and brought her face to my vacant cunt. She stopped a breath from my leaking petals, and took a deep inhale of my scent. Her pupils dilated as though she'd been stuck with morphine, but they did not expand to circles. The blacks of her eyes turned to reptilian slits, and a long forked tongue slithered from her mouth, and slid into my folds. That wasn't a human's tongue.

No, it's not, Lucy's voice moaned in my mind, but it feels good, doesn't it?

What the fuck are you? I screamed in horror as my physical voice moaned a whorish tone.

'Who am I,' would be a more apt question. Lucy's voice giggled girlishly. You're a catholic girl; I'm sure you've heard of me.

S-S-Satan?! I stammered as my back curved in pleasure, compelled to arch by the deep invasion of the devil's tongue.

I prefer to be called Lucy, actually, Lucy said, her green eyes flashing gold before me, but you can call me 'Master.'

Oh God, please save me! I screamed as I felt myself falling under Lucy's control.

God's upstairs getting gangbanged, Lucy's voice chuckled as her nose pressed against my clit, and she's given me free-reign over everyone in this party. Give in to me, Sara; Becky already has.

I looked over at Becky. Two curved horns protruded from her disheveled platinum hair. She turned to me and smiled evilly, revealing a pair of over-sized canine teeth.

"Join us, Sara," Becky said with a seductive moan, her body writhing in the lust of her anal defilement, "join me as a whore... forever."

I screamed in horror and tried to squirm away, but it was no use; my body was captive to the pleasure, and I didn't have the willpower to free it. I stared up at Jamal and Tyron, and noticed they also had fallen. Their brows bore large curved horns, and their eyes gleamed with golden irises.

"Join us." They all said.

I couldn't take it anymore. Jamal was stretching my anal skin out of my rectum with each pull, jutting my pelvic floor from my body, shooting aching pings of pleasure into my depths. Lucy's tongue wriggled into my cunt, her forked-tip tickling my cervix, her lips sucking my folds into her grinning mouth, my juices sheening her chin. My body reacted passionately to the new delight; my belly clenching with each spasm that wracked me, my hips gyrating in an involuntary dance. I cried and gasped with increasingly louder tones, my diaphragm heaving in desperate breaths. Jamal's cock throbbed in my ass as he broke through my sensitive depths with punishing force, Lucy's tongue worked my pussy into a crescendo of chaotic spams, my head flung backward as my chest jutted forward, my shoulders pinched together and my pelvis blasted up. I screeched out as the best orgasm of my life erupted from my depths... and they didn't stop. They didn't even slow down! I looked into Lucy's smiling golden eyes as she snaked her wonderful tongue into my womb, and all I could do was smile weakly back. There was no hope for me. Why had I even tried? What could be better than this?

"I..." I trailed off as my thoughts left me, "I want to join you, Master. I want to be your whore forever."

RACHEL

Tom sensually sucked from my pale breast as he pumped into my gripping pussy with slow, deep, drives. His cock split my tender insides with methodic forcefulness, as if he was gradually breaking me open. I pushed my hips down on Anna's face, grinding my ass along her tongue. She compliantly licked my taint before returning to my asshole. Her tongue had been tentative at first, but now she was greedily cleaning out my insides, her lips parting to suck my rim into a swollen ruin.

I turned my gaze to Tom. I didn't really care about him anymore, but the fact that Anna wanted him, made me want him. I clenched my vaginal muscles around him and wrapped my legs about his waist, forcing him deep into me as I growled with animalistic passion. He groaned and sucked ardently from my tit, prompting a decadent moan to slip from my smiling lips. My eyes were half closed in bliss as I ran my fingers through his thick brown hair and squished his face deeper into my bosom. He'd never had pussy this good before. He'd be thinking about me for the rest of his life. Maybe... maybe I could take him too.

Oooo. Lucy's sardonic voice cooed in my mind. Are we getting greedy? Do you want more than one slave, Rachel?

I turned my head to the side to see that Lucy had corrupted every man and woman at the party except Tom and Anna. Tom was too preoccupied with my breasts to notice that all his friends were demons, and Anna's eyes were stuck between my legs. Lucy had abandoned her human form, and was now splayed out in her crimson glory, her hands firmly grasping the horned heads of Sara and Becky as they licked her dripping cunt beneath her plaid skirt. Two enslaved footballers were doing lateral splits beneath Lucy as she slid her gaping asshole up and down their shafts.

You're calling me greedy. I laughed.

I couldn't help myself, Lucy moaned, you mortals are just too much fun.

This boy, I said as I ran a possessive hand down Tom's back, I want him for myself.

Take him, Lucy said as she blew a kiss across the room, sending a spectral heart gliding to me, but you have to share him with me.

Deal. I smiled, and caught the heart in my mouth. I pulled Tom's face from my breast, and kissed him deeply. I saw his soul cloud with my darkening power. His irises turned silver, and his brow formed two blue horns. He smiled up at me, his eyes full of devotion.

"Master." He whispered to me.

My own slave. My own personal slave. Someone who loved me unconditionally; someone who would worship me like a god. Like a messiah, but without all the preamble, martyrdom, and pretention. I could fall for this temptation; I could feel myself falling for it already. With every thrust of my hips, grab of my hands, and grind of my pelvis, I tasted the sweet flavor of darkness. With every one of Anna's reluctant cries, subservient moans, and surrendered licks, I felt myself becoming wicked, but I couldn't stop. I looked over at Lucy, and saw her covetous smile, the gleam in her golden eyes as they watched me from behind strands of disheveled onyx hair, and I wondered if the smile I returned shown with equal avarice. I wondered if I wanted to share that smile with her for all eternity.