God is a Slut Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't you ever fucking do that to me again!" I cried into Rachel.

"You're a crazy bitch, Rachel;" Lucy whimpered, "you scared the shit out of us."

"Did it work?" Rachel asked, "Did it stop the corruption?"

"Who gives a shit about that?!" I cried, "Rachel, you almost killed your immortal soul!"

"But did it work?" Rachel asked.

"Yeah," Lucy sniffled, "you stopped it from spreading."

"So, I passed the test?" Rachel asked hopefully.

"Rachel!" I yelled in her face, "This isn't a fucking game! Do you know what you almost did?!"

"But it's worth it," Rachel said, her smile wide, her eyes brimming with love, "you're worth it."

My heart melted. Never had I a child more devoted to me than Rachel. Terrorists who killed and died in my name, crusaders who killed and died in my name, even Buddhists who lit themselves aflame in my name, would not have done what Rachel just did. Even Jesus Christ wouldn't have done that. Rachel's devotion to me was beyond suicidal; it was dangerous.

"Rachel," I whispered to her, "I've never commanded you to do anything before, but I am commanding you now: never, ever, put your soul at risk for my sake again. Promise me."

Rachel grasped her crucifix and bowed her head.

"I promise."

"You're such a good woman, Rachel," I said, embracing her, "I don't deserve you."

"What's the next test?" Rachel asked in my arms.

"There won't be any more tests, Sweetie." I said as I kissed her head, "We're done."

"No, we're not." Rachel said, "I still have two more to go before I can be your messiah."

"Does it mean that much to you?" I asked as I looked down into her eyes.

"It means everything to me." Rachel smiled up, "You mean everything."

"You know I won't go easy on you, Rachel." Lucy said as she stroked the mortal's hair.

"I don't want you to," Rachel smirked, "I want to see your face when you know I've beaten you."

"Look at your soul, Rachel," Lucy smirked back, "I've already taken half of it."

"And it took you five tests to do it," Rachel sneered, "what's two more? Also, I think you owe God a debt."

"No," I smiled down at Rachel, "we both owe you one."

Lucy turned Rachel's face to her own and gave her a passionate kiss. Lucy transferred her gift of possession between their lips, and all the undergrads the devil had enslaved changed. Their red horns turned blue, and their golden eyes turned silver. Lucy and I excitedly got on our hands and knees, and spread ourselves. Rachel smirked down at us, the corrupted side of her soul reveling in her power.

"Slaves," she called, "I have two little girls that have been very, very naughty."

"Ummmm, Rachel?" Anna said as she tapped Rachel's shoulder, "Can I..."

"Whoops!" Rachel laughed, "I forgot about you. Yeah, you can leave."

"That's not what I was going to ask," Anna smiled bashfully, "I... I wanted to know if I could join in? Like with the..." Anna gestured to her forehead, "you know..."

"Do you want be my slave again?" Rachel chuckled, running a hand down Anna's naked torso.

"Yessss," Anna hissed, taking Rachel's hand, and guiding it lower, "Please take me back; I want to belong to you."

"I was going to release everyone after I was done with these two," Rachel whispered, pushing her fingers inside Anna, "but maybe I'll take you with me."

"Please!" Anna moaned as her body began to change, "Take me with you to hell!"

For the rest of that night, Rachel made sure hell was on earth.