God is a Slut Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are you waiting for?" Rachel smirked as her hands slid up my thighs.

"Your complete surrender," I smirked back, "and profession of your undying love."

"You're stalling," Rachel laughed, "you're afraid that I'm too much for you to handle."

"Oh Rachel," I laughed as I shifted myself upward and placed her tip against my tiny aperture, "you have no idea."

I squatted, locking my eyes with Rachel as her tip pressed harder with the depression of my hips. I felt my spokes flatten, my rim widening, my taint indenting into my crack, the lewd flesh becoming taut with tension. I took a moment to appreciate this anticipation, and then, I began to lower myself. Slowly, gradually, I took her in. I smiled lustfully into her eyes for the first few inches, but the pressure in my rectum started to grow, and my smile began to fade. A moan rose from my chest and escaped my lips in almost a whisper. Rachel groaned and pressed her head harder against the bedding, her shoulders pinching back and her bronze breasts jutting forward. Deeper and deeper she went, and louder and louder my sustained moan grew. My ass met her pelvis, and her balls squished against my tailbone. My moan stopped in my throat, and a slight whimper brushed past my lips. Rachel's face knotted in concentration; her eyes closed tightly enough to grow lines on her pristine face, her mouth fixed in a lip-biting grimace. We stayed static for a moment; me savoring her bulging heat stretching me, her savoring my sinful hole contracting around her. Her pulse beat from the throbbing length of her cock, which was so hard it was curving backward, stabbing beautifully into my sensitive reaches. A satisfied exhale blew past my lips, and the blissful moment passed. I smiled malevolently, and my golden irises leveled on Rachel in a threatening stare, the pupils turning to reptilian slits, seeing her inside and out. I leaned forward, placed my palms flat against her breasts, and squeezed hard. Her concentration broke, and she cried out with wide eyes.

"I'm not your god, Rachel." I whispered, "I won't just lie there and take it in the ass. You're not fucking me; I'm fucking you."

I wrenched my hips back in a violent grind. Rachel's cock bulged against the membrane that divided my holes, and I let out a delighted cry. My paramour tried to conceal her pleasure, but it tore from her mouth in a surrendering moan. I giggled at her loosened equanimity and bit my lower lip as I rode her. Harder and harder I went; my diaphragm heaving, my abs flexing, my pussy dripping all over her pelvis. Rachel gripped the fat of my ass with both hands, her knuckles whitening as the pleasure began to take her. My fingers sunk deeper into the delectable flesh of her breasts, her erect nipples protruding from between my digging digits. Rachel cried out and spread my cheeks wide, deepening the penetration for both of us. I backed my hips hard on to her, my spine straightening as a shooting bout of pain and pleasure ripped through me. My head flung to the ceiling, and a covetous laugh erupted from my chest. Rachel screamed as her body seized to control herself, but I was the one in control now.

Back and forth I rode her, relishing the feeling of her stirring up my tight hole, moaning with each advance and crying out with each retreat. My abs straightened and tensed as I grinded forward, my back arching and my head tilting up. They flexed as I moved backward, my shoulders hunching and my spine curving convexly. Rachel moaned louder and louder, the tendons on her neck standing, her breaths growing faster and more frantic. She spread me open so wide it hurt, and I rewarded her with a deep clenching of my anal muscles. Her face contorted in one of fervent lust. Her eyes widened and quivered in her sockets, and her beautiful lips parted into an oval. Her body stayed static and helpless as I rode her, my decadent shithole gripping her with unrelenting tightness, squeezing her from base to tip, milking her. I hoped she'd do it soon, because every second that passed was a battle to control myself. Rachel was a confident woman, but she didn't know, oh, she didn't know how good she was!

"Just come, Rachel," I whispered into her ear as my fingers pinched her nipples, "it's Ok Baby, you can come for me."

"Lucy..." she moaned hoarsely.

"What?" I asked with a knowing smile, my fingers twisting her nipples softly.

"I'm not your god, Lucy." Rachel smiled meekly, "I won't just lie here and take it."

Rachel's hands shot from my ass and gripped my shoulders. She threw me backward and rose with me until I was on my back and she was on her knees. I cried out in delighted shock at her sudden controlling nature, but my glee soon turned to dismay.

"You're not fucking me," Rachel sneered as she gripped my thighs and pushed my legs over my face, "I'm fucking you!"

Rachel rammed her cock into my ass with enough force to send me lurching backward. I screamed out and clawed at the sheets as the feeling ripped up my spine. Rachel retreated all the way to the head, and then drove in again, just as hard as before. Her cock burrowed into my constricting depths and brutally split me. It sent a shock of pain and pleasure deep into my nethers, and my head dug into the bed as my chin rose with my arching back. Rachel forced my legs forward until my knees were driven next to my face and my ass was spread wide in the air. Her gaze leveled with mine, her elegant features painted in a mosaic of pleasure and power. I returned her smug expression with one of lecherous determination, my teeth set on edge and gritted in a combative snarl. She drove into me again, and again, and again, each plunge spearing through my depths, rubbing the neglected flesh therein. Her entire length ran through my rim, making my exit sing alive with sensation until her crotch pounded into my pillowing cheeks, the violent impact sending waves of pleasure dissipating through my nethers. My arms spread out on either side of me and flexed as I clenched the sheets in a desperate grasp. Her satisfied moans and pants were met with my animalistic growls and feminine grunts. I pushed back against her as best I could, wrenching my spine into a curve and clenching my glutes against her pounding crotch. My asshole began to turn inside out with each ferocious pull of her hips, a thin layer of pink flesh sheathing her girth, sending my rectum into a frenzy of felicitous pings. I screamed out and frantically tore at the sheets as I began to lose control. My teeth returned to their grinding snarl, but my chest heaved with exasperated pants. Her eyes maintained their covetous glare, but her mouth lost its smugness. Her beautiful lips parted, and cries of pleasure flowed from them. I saw the crack in her defenses, and seized my opportunity as an orgasm began to rise within me.

My thighs flexed and squeezed against Rachel's restraining hands. Her strength gave out, and I clamped my legs together about her pounding hips, securing her deep inside me with my crossing ankles. We both let out a mutual cry of delight, but I recovered faster. I twisted my body to the left, planted my palms flat against the bedding, and spun her on her back with me straddling, back in control. Before I could revel in my victory with a smug smile, she retaliated by gripping my flailing hair in both hands, and ripping my head back. My spine shot into an arc of concavity and my face was forced to the ceiling. I growled in approval as the brutal combativeness mixed with carnal lust. My thick red thighs clenched about Rachel's waist, and I jackhammered my ass up and down along her length, fucking my shithole into a ruin of raw nerves, squeezing her and smashing the fat of my ass into her pelvis. She groaned and pulled my hair until the roots were singing out in delighted stings. My eyes watered as pain accentuated pleasure, and I grinded harder than ever, my hips driving and my abs flexing in waves of straining muscles. Our tones of lust were a chorus of growls, pants and exasperated cries. Our movements were fluid in motion, but jerking and violent in rhythm. I stared at her from the bottoms of my eyes, and she looked at me from the tops of hers. We were both feeling it, both rising past the point of no return. Rachel shot upward and pressed her breasts to mine. Our skin was hot and slick with the exhaustive strain of our love, and our busts squished and deformed in a delectable pressing of nipple on nipple, and flesh on flesh. Her mouth leveled with my own, and I reached back and entangled two hands into her white hair. Our lips met, sucking and consuming. Our tongues battled within our mouths as our bodies rose in long, desperate heaves. We screeched the ascension of our orgasms into each other's mouths, our eyes fixed in a wide manic stare, our thighs flexing and lifting, our chests beating against our pressing busts. The tremors ripped through me in a torrent of spasms, and I felt Rachel pulsing with uncontrollable urgency inside me. Our desperate tones screamed from mouth to mouth, our bodies locked in a final paralytic stasis, and as we went rigid with the impossible intensity of it, the feeling burst inside both of us.

Her cum rushed into my desecrated rectum, burning its delicious viscosity into my tender flesh. My pussy and ass convulsed with sporadic spasms as I declined, my shrill scream subsiding in Rachel's mouth until it was a whimper. Our frantic heartbeats steadied in cadence until they were a thumping rhythm pounding against each other's chests. Our mouths worked softly against each other's lips, no longer devouring hedonistically, but kissing with thanks.

"That's a fucking tie." Rachel gasped as she parted from the kiss.

"Well, we can't have that, can we?" I laughed through my heavy breaths, "This ain't fucking soccer."

"So... round two?" Rachel asked, growing hard in my ass.

"I need a smoke," I smiled, "and a chance to tempt you with more than my body."

"Ooooo," Rachel mused with sarcastic excitement, "is this the temptation you and God have been concocting? The great mind-blowing offer that will leave me begging for your love on my knees?"

"Yes, and I miss the innocent little Rachel who wasn't a smartass cunt." I smiled as I dismounted her. With a pop, her cock sprung out, and I prolapsed around her, my rectum flowing out of me and bunching at the exit. Her seed dripped from the swollen ovule, and ran in thick rivulets down the backs of my thighs. I shuddered from head to toe, then looked back at with one eye concealed with a curtain of black hair. "Well?" I whispered, "Aren't you going to eat it?"

"Did you make me dinner, wifey?" Rachel smirked, thrusting her pelvis, "Look, I brought home dessert."

"My favorite." I grinned back, watching her as I ran my tongue up her filthy length, tasting the delicious tang of my ass, the nectarous salt of her cum.

"Anything for bumpkin." Rachel smiled, licking her lips as she brought my hips back toward her face.

"So you think you're the man of the house, huh?" I gasped as her tongue tenderly traversing my anal folds.

Rachel rubbed her cock against my face, grinning at me open-mouthed. "You have duties to attend to, wifey."

"Is this what a relationship with you is going to be like?" I laughed breathily, petting her cock with caressing fingers.

"Sure. I'll grow a beer gut and yell at football games, while you make me a sandwich and rethink every decision that led to your situation."

"You know I can grow a penis, right? Hell, I can grow as many as I want."

"I think one's enough for you," Rachel said, smacking her lips, "well... two might be nice."

Rachel sucked my bulging prolapse as I closed my mouth around her stinking cock. I swallowed the delicious frosting of her loins and savored the bitterness of my own ass. Her tongue pushed the bud of my anus back inside me, and my tongue wrapped about her girth and slid the rest of her seed into my mouth. Rachel's cock suddenly seized up, throbbed, and burst another stream of cum into my mouth. In my shock, I startled up, and was immediately showered with her hot seed. Rachel screamed in delight and thrusted weakly into the air as her viscous nectar drenched my hair, face and tits. When she was done, she gave my asshole a parting kiss, and smiled wryly at me.

"That doesn't count," she giggled, "it's halftime."

PART TWO: HALFTIME

GOD

"Come on, God, you can take more than that!" Anna yelled encouragingly as my belly swelled from the enema. She held the clear tube in my ass with one hand, and the bag high in the air with the other.

"Look," I growled through pleasurable strain, "I don't usually do these; my colon is always clean."

"Oh, look at God over here with the pristine holy asshole," Anna mocked, "and it's not about cleaning you out, it's about absorbing as much of the aphrodisiac into your bloodstream as possible."

"Did you read this in one of your bullshit grocery-store checkout magazines?" I asked as I struggled to keep my muscles loose, "Look, it feels good, Anna, but I don't think it's doing... any... thing..."

"Oh?" Anna laughed as my eyelids drooped in a pleasant stupor, "not doing anything?"

"So," I smiled mellowly, "how long do I hold it in for?'

"Around twenty minutes, and then you can just let it out."

Need you, God. Lucy spoke in my mind. I looked up at the projection screen and saw Rachel and Lucy stepping out onto her balcony for cigarettes. Now was the critical moment.

"Anna," I addressed Rachel's slave, "do you still have that plug in your ass? I'm gonna need it."

RACHEL

I glanced over the splendid vista Lucy's bedroom balcony presided over. Brimstone formations dotted the landscape, the massive underworld city weaving between them, the lights gleaming in the night sky. I inhaled the sweet burn of tobacco and followed it with a sip of my mojito. I had taken off my dress, and was now slouched in the couch in all my naked glory. Lucy sat beside me, naked save for the fishnet stockings that never seemed to leave her legs. Her eyes unabashedly lingered on my dangling cock, and then gazed longingly at my ass and tits. I would have scolded her with a "my face is up here" comment, but my eyes were too occupied with her own assets to say anything. We just sat there, smoking and eye-fucking each other between sips of our tropical beverages. Goddamn, she was good in bed. The best I ever had.

"Lucy," I asked, "what are the rules to this test anyway? Whoever comes first, loses?"

"Well, that's certainly how we played it," Lucy laughed, "but there are no rules. You can come as many times as you want."

"So, I was holding back for nothing?" I asked.

"Didn't it make it better?" Lucy smiled slyly, "Holding off for as long as you can until you just don't have the strength anymore, and you burst from the inside? It felt great for me."

"Then how do I win?"

"By rejecting me." Lucy said with a slight frown, "After I offer you all my body and love have to give, you can say 'no,' and win... if winning is that important to you."

"Oh," I smirked with a faux-pouty face, "is Lucy guilt-tripping me? Should I have sympathy for the devil?"

"Great song." Lucy said.

"What?" I asked.

"Fucking millennials." Lucy grumbled.

God appeared before us in a burst of golden light. She was her usual beautiful self; her face a portrait of motherly beauty, her golden hair draped over her tan shoulders, her body sculpted with perfect curves, her belly distended from her abdomen in a... wait, was she pregnant?

"No," God smiled, answering my mental question and holding the belly that bulged from her dress, "Anna and I are experimenting with enemas. We got so hot and heavy watching you two going at it, we wanted to heighten our own butt stuff for later. By the way Lucy, that asshole is fucking ruined."

"Yeah," Lucy said, glancing down at the gaping hole between her legs, "there's a draft in there."

"You just gonna leave it like that?" God asked.

"I like it like this," Lucy smiled, the cherry of her smoke brightening as she inhaled, "I'll tighten it later if Rachel wants another shot at it."

"I hear your going to tempt me with some great offer." I said to God as I placed the cigarette between my lips, "Some kind of deal that's predicated on my feelings for Lucy."

"A wedding present," God smiled, "if you'll have it."

"Sounds like bribery. How would you know if I actually loved Lucy, or if I was just faking it to get what I want?"

"Bitch, I'm God." God laughed, "I can read every thought in your mind. Purple, one-thousand ninety-two, Tom Brady, John Travolta, and yes, Area Fifty-One has aliens, and Elvis is in cryo there. C'mon Rachel, don't fuck with me."

"That's rich coming from you." I laughed.

"I paid my debts," God smiled, "you don't get to hold that over me any longer."

"You enjoyed it too much." I replied.

"So did you." God chuckled.

"Ok," I said, leaning back and crossing my legs, "what's your offer?"

"I want to make you a goddess." God said in a very matter-of-fact way.

"Wut." I responded, not quite processing what she just said.

"If you and Lucy love each other," God smiled, entwining her fingers nervously in front of herself, "I want to make you her true equal."

The cigarette hung loosely from my lips, then fell embers-first onto my lap. God extinguished the flame before it could singe my skin, but I didn't react either way. A goddess; God wanted to make me a goddess. All the power I could ever want, second only to the almighty herself. The power to create, and the power to destroy. The power to shape entire civilizations in my image, the power to summon matter from nothing, the power to...

"Yeah," God laughed as she read the tendrils of my mind, "I thought you'd like it. You'd come with me and Lucy into the next cycle after this one ends, and all the cycles that follow it. But Rachel," God levelled her gaze on me, "you know the condition."

"As much as you may want to love me," Lucy said, pushing out her cigarette, "we can't give you this gift unless you truly do."

"And I can tell you're still not quite sure either way," God said, searching my eyes, "I wonder if it was unwise to tell you our offer; I wonder if its knowledge may cloud your ability to see love when it's in front of you."

"She's heard what you have to say," Lucy said to God, "and I'm sure Anna's getting very bored in the theatre room by herself."

God raised a single eyebrow at Lucy, then vanished in a flash of golden light. I lit another cigarette and inhaled as I processed what just happened. Lucy eyed me for a second, then scooched over and laid her head on my shoulder. I wrapped an arm around her and lazily played with her hair as I thought things over.

"It's a lot to take in, isn't it?" She whispered.

"Yeah..." I trailed off. My mind was a battleground of conflicting desires and cautions. Ever-present in this conflict, was the elephant in the room: my feelings for Lucy. What did they mean, and more importantly, were they real?

"Hmmm," Lucy laughed in a slight vocal fry, "you are adorable when you're thinking."

"Oh yeah?" I smiled down at her.

"Your brow does this little thing," Lucy smiled, pushing the skin of her brow down, "and your lips kind of pinch together."

"There are a lot of adjectives I could use to describe you," I chuckled, "and 'adorable' is not one of them. You could be dressed in footie-pajamas with a stuffed bunny in your arms, and you'd still look like you wanted to eat my ass."

"Even when I'm looking up at you with my big puppy eyes," Lucy whispered, her lips pouting in her best cute-face, "and your cock in my mouth?"

"You just look hungry," I smiled, and pulled her closer, "and I look like a meal."