God of Whores Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
apple231601
apple231601
154 Followers

She bit her full lower lip at the thought and slowly nodded, "Deal." She reached into the water and scooped his massive softness up, lifting until looked like it was floating on the surface of the water. With her other hand she stroked the top of it from base to head, her finger tips caressing the path of his veins as it began to fatten up in response to her touch.

"Will you at least let me give you some release to remember me by? I can do it with my hand," she stroked a little more vigorously, "I can do it with my mouth," she licked her lips, "I can do it with my cleavage," she squeezed her arms so the giant tear-drop shaped boobs pressed together enticingly, "anything you want, no fucking required."

He sighed in pleasure and temptation, his huge balls throbbing in desire. He was desperate to get off, but couldn't bring himself to cross the line he'd drawn.

"You're sweet sister, but I'm making you wait. You can have this to remember me by, though." This time when he leaned forward it wasn't a trick; their lips met in a passionate kiss that sent shivers through Phonita's body, even his kiss was a masterwork of command and lust. She melted into it as long as he'd let her, a little piece of her dying when he finally pulled back to break the seal.

"I'm gonna miss you, but I'll be looking forward to seeing you in a lustrum or so." He said.

"I'm gonna miss this," she said, giving his cock a hearty squeeze, "but also you too, ox-brain."

She turned and treated him to the view of the wiggling ass as she left the water, beads of water sliding down it in a way that made his mind slide down right along with them. His cock was at a full stand now, the head of it stretching far up the trench between his abs as he realized the futility of a cold bath when it was up against his sister. Forcing his attention to his business he proceeded to carefully clean himself off, washing the aftermath of last night's powerfucking away.

As he neared the end he couldn't keep his hands off himself, stroking the thick meaty column, enjoying the warm-cold contrast of his hands and the water, curling a palm under to support his heavy balls. He rolled them around as he stroked in greater and greater urgency, getting into a good jack-off, closing his eyes as he grew nearer and nearer to climax.

A rustling of leaves interrupted him however, and he wondered if Phonita had come back just to watch him jerk off.

When he opened his eyes however, his jaw dropped. It was not his green-eyed sister who sat comfortably in the grass by the creek's edge, but a woman he'd never seen before instead. She was very tall, easily over six feet or more with fit-looking arms and calves, the only parts of flesh he could see in her long, formal-looking toga. Her hair was a thick, lustrous blonde that shone golden-yellow in the sunlight and frame a flawless face with sapphire eyes locked onto him.

Perhaps most commanding of his attention were a pair of tits that made Phonita look like a flat-chested waif. The enormous globes sat high on her chest and pressed into the tunic with such obvious firmness he'd have sworn they were something fake if not for the visible nipples poking through at their center. He had stopped jacking off in shock, but the mere sight of this woman was enough to make him almost cum in an instant all the same.

"Hello, Pericles," she said. Her voice was silk soaked in honey that she drew from the depths of her throat in a sexy growl.

"H-how do you know my name Miss..."

"Aphrodite." She said flatly, in deadpan seriousness.

He stared at her a long moment, eyes wide. A part of him reflexively wanted to mock her, to call her crazy or deny her, but another part only needed to take a second look at her incredible form to realize he was indeed in the presence of the divine. Another instinct kicked in and he began to crouch down into a supplicative kneel despite being in the water.

Aphrodite held a hand up, silently commanding him to stop,

"None of that now. Besides, I like looking at your muscles above the water."

He stood up, blushing just a little but grinning too.

"I have a question for you," she finally continued after giving his body another once-over.

"Y-yeah? What is it?" he stammered.

"Do you enjoy fucking the women here?" she said flatly.

He blinked, "Yeah, of course. I mean, none of them can really keep up with me and I'm hoping someday I'll find someone who can, but until then, I guess they'll do."

Her eyes moved into greater focus, clearly staring at the awesome sight of his cock arching up from the water's surface.

"Yes, you clearly aren't easy to handle. With endowments like yours, only the right kinds of women will be able to really satisfy you."

Proudly he risked a single stroke of it, emphasizing its size a little for her, "Yes. I think I might have the biggest cock in all of Greece."

She smirked at his boastful words, neither confirming nor denying them, "You are indeed massive, mortal. And do you have other traits that women in this village have difficulty keeping up with?"

He nodded, hefting a huge teste from the water, displaying its grotesque size to the goddess, "Yes. None of them can go as long me, they cum so early and so frequently they wear out fast. None can take all of my cock in any hole, none has ever managed to drink even a single shot of my spunk without choking or spewing it everywhere. And none are even close to letting me fuck as hard as I want to; I'm afraid I'd literally kill these bitches." His confidence was growing the longer he spoke; while Aphrodite's presence was overwhelming he felt like a god in his own right when it came to a good fuck. She only licked her lips as he spoke and showed off, eyes eating his cock up like a meal or sacrifice.

"I'm not surprised, young stud. With size and appetites like yours, there may be no woman on earth who can keep up with you. Even if such a woman exists, it's certainly not going to be in this little Podunk town."

His confidence at its peak he took a step closer than her, the concealment of the water retreating to his muscular calves, the dangerous weapon of his member aimed directly at her, "Oh? Are you offering to fuck me, Goddess Aphrodite?"

His grin collapsed when she only laughed in response, those giant knockers rolling on her chest in a dance that could make an oak tree spooge off.

"Silly man, you aren't remotely in my league."

He was even kind of hot when he pouted, which is not usually a good look on a guy.

"But... but you just said I was superior to...like...everyone."

She raised a hand as though to soothe him, "shhhh, I meant no offense. You aren't in my league yet, but you clearly have incredible potential."

"Potential?" His cock bobbed free now.

"What do you know of those who assume the mantle of my temple?" she asked.

He shrugged, "I know that members of your clergy go to Thebes and spend time in isolation. I know that Priests and Priestesses of Aphrodite will come to bless celebrations of fertility and love." He shrugged, thinking if anything else stood out, "uh, I know they're usually pretty hot."

She nodded along as he spoke, adding more when he was done, "That's right.

Those Priests and Priestesses you see are the lower-tier members of the faith.

I'm a selfish bitch of a Goddess and the truly best and most beautiful of those devoted to me rarely ever leave the grand temple in Thebes. They stay put, showing their devotion to me and increasing my power in the world by fucking each other, special guests to the temple, and throwing grand orgies in my honor. Those who serve me best in this respect eventually may fuck even the gods themselves, including, for a small handful, myself.

Pericles thumped a fist to his chest, "Oh Goddess, what would I have to do in order to prove myself to you? I'm sure I can be worthy!"

She grinned at his display of returning confidence, "Normally, those who wish to please me as I've described must spend years training and augmenting themselves with my power infused into special potions and oils. But judging from where you're starting from, I suspect you could be worthy of me with far less time than most. If you're serious, if you wish to devote yourself to me and make full use of your already considerable talents, you could rise quickly in the ranks of the temple."

To Aphrodite's surprise, Pericles folded his powerful arms in a gesture of skepticism. "I'd be lying if I said I wasn't intrigued, Goddess, but how do I know what's waiting for me at the end of it is really worthwhile?"

She let her exaggerated shock play onto her face, "Do you not trust that the gifts one such as I could bestow would be utterly exquisite?"

He only shrugged at this, smirking cagily.

She shook her head with a smile, knowing he was trying to be cunning, to coax her into some lewd display, and decided to reward him. Her hands went to the bejeweled clasp that held her toga together at the shoulder and undid it, the gossamer garment slowly dropping to reveal the unbelievable body of the most beautiful woman in the world. She was somehow too much and flawless at the same time, her nudity revealing nipples like ripe fruits to be devoured, an incredible stomach with the shallow grooves of an eight-pack, and an ass so perfect it could have been worshipped in a separate religion all its own.

It swung like a pendulum as she sashayed to him, not sinking but walking right on the surface of the water like it were a delicate glass floor, her perfect feet making a ripple everywhere she stepped. His tongue lolled from his mouth just to watch her move, the mere sight of it feeling like a greater gift than he'd ever received, his cock continuing to quiver and throb in response.

Her arm swung down like she was snatching a falling object and her hand slapped around the middle of his cock in a meaty grasp. Her fingers were so long they could in fact barely meet around him, something no other woman had managed. She stroked the humongous member slowly, her finger and palm muscles rippling in a way that added extra pleasure like he'd never felt before she'd leaned over him, locking their lips in an intense kiss.

If Phonita's mind had been blown by his technique, than his was being blasted into orbit. The conquering sweeps of her tongue were so sure and passionate that for the first time it fully sank in with him that her words were true; he was not in the same league as this Goddess. The thought was as humbling as it was arousing.

She continued the kiss, making out with him more fully and even allowing his tongue the opportunity to taste her own mouth back as she continued to stroke him. Her tits ground into his chest where they weighed heavily against him with a little gravity making them rest fully as she was still above him, her hand moved faster and faster, jerking him in earnest now.

Aphrodite was truly impressed that he'd already lasted so long (most mortal men would cum the moment she shed her clothes, in her experience) and she added a second hand to his cock, jacking him in slow expert strokes that took full advantage of his full length, her ivory fingers getting slowly drizzled with thick rivulets of precum that oozed forth from his member as she worked.

For his part, Pericles felt like he was in Elysian; this kiss and hand-job were better than all the sex he'd ever had in his entire life combined, and while he was young that was already hundreds of partners.

Finally she pulled back and stood straight, her tits right in his face from her elevated position. She looked down at him through the space in her cleavage however and smiled,

"Most impressive, young Pericles! Very few men can withstand my direct touch that way without months or even years of training. I thought you'd be no different, but find myself mistaken!"

She waved a hand an abruptly sank into the water, standing in it as he did. Before he could get a word in she dropped to her knees, sitting on her heels as her hands roamed his chest, abs and thighs on the way down. Admiring the hunk of meat that was now right next to her feet a few seconds, she began to swab her tongue in perfect devotion along one of its sides, carefully coating every inch of him with rough, wet licks. He was amazed at how much slobber she left in her wake and wondered what magic was at play to make her merest lick as sloppy as most women's full-throated suck-jobs. She finished by slapping that tongue all over his cockhead, then dived lower and began to worshipfully suck his balls.

A Goddess was sucking his nuts like any other devoted fuck slave! The thought would have been enough to make his ego burst if not for the level of talent she was bringing to it. He felt somehow defeated by her incredible skill, that tongue of hers finding every crack of ball-bag, her hands greedily scooping an entirely ball into her wide mouth, then the other. He looked down in horny shock at both of his balls all the way inside her lips; a sensation he'd never experienced and it took every single ounce of strength and willpower he had to avoid cumming, his cock so stiff he could have broken an oar over it without noticing.

With a wet double-'gwup' noise she yielded his monstrous nuts, the big pair hanging heavy and wet, a tendril of her drool still webbing between them and to her lips as well. She arched back up and fondled his incredible member before tilting it down and sucking it into her mouth. She swirled her tongue and hummed to his delirious delight as she sank inch after inch, letting his head probe as deep as the innermost recess of her mouth. She slurped and drooled on it, working her mouth around as he slobber rolled down and made the rest of his cock glisten.

Greedily, Pericles thrust his hips to try and claim her throat, but some strength in her mouth kept him from passing that barrier. Even more brazen and half-maddened in his lust he held her head and pushed down, fucking a little less than half his member into her face over and over, trying to get any of the familiar gagging or choking noises he was accustomed to, but found that without her willing it, he simply couldn't make it happen.

He suffered in an odd limbo for a long while; on one hand feeling frustrated and teased that this goddess would not allow him access to her sacred throat, but at the same time unbelievably overwhelmed and overpowered by her incredible technique. His balls which dangled and danced around between her tits were begging for release that his stubbornness would not allow until he had no choice. She bobbed and slurped and sucked in new and increasingly pleasurable ways for a full half-hour, the volume of her slobber dripping from his nutsack in audible droplets that struck the water below.

For her part, Aphrodite was unbelievably impressed; no mortal man had ever stood up to her direct oral assault this way without losing his load for so long.

She didn't want to feed his ego too much so she kept the thought to herself, but decided another level of reward and testing was in order.

She leaned low to give those dripping balls one more slow lick while looking up at him with a predatory grin before mounting her biggest weapons into her arms.

The Goddess wrapped her gigantic tits around his cock, and while he was huge, those giant milk-bombs were more than enough to swallow his cock completely, no glimpse of it visible. The slobber she'd left behind was an excellent lubricant, and as she began to bounce her tits heavily around him, his massive balls visibly tightened.

"What's the matter stud? Not used to seeing that thing disappear? Awww, it's alright, you've still got a great big cock and I want to see it shoot off. Go on! Don't you want to cum for your goddess? Don't you want to show me how much hot spunk you keep packed away in those big ol' nuts? Cum for me... cum for your goddess...cum for Aphrodite!"

He hit the point he'd been resisting, the mix of warm titflesh, dirty words and that honeyed voice all he could take and suddenly a white fountain burst up from between her tits, splattering against her chest and dripping back down over the huge globes. If she was startled she didn't betray it, but only kept milking and milking him between her tits, relentlessly working his shaft to get every last drop from his balls. She was impressed at the volume of what he'd produced; not enough to fully cover her tits of course, but closer to doing so than even ten mortal men typically could.

She pulled back, lifting those massive boobs and lowering her head to luxuriously tongue the thick sprays of seed from herself. She clearly savored the flavor of his cum, rubbing her lips in it, twirling at it with her tongue and pooling a lot before she'd swallow in throaty, loving gulps.

"Mmm, even with balls as big as yours this is more than I expected stud. Good job!" she purred, adding "and so thick! I almost have to chew your load!"

Pericles fell back the moment she'd released his cock, his toes curling, feeling totally overwhelmed.

She waded a few more steps out and dipped into the water, cleansing herself more fully, then rose to the water's surface and walked on it back to the bank, letting herself drip-dry a bit before replacing her toga.

"Well done, stud. I expect to see you at the temple in no more than a week. I can't wait to see just how far we can take you given what a great starting point you're at. When you've earned it, you'll get to have more fun with me."

His brain was having trouble finding his mouth, but he finally managed to open it to speak.

But he was too late, the second he had words she waved a hand and vanished from view in a flash of hot-pink.

He stared for a long moment, disoriented and dazed, but finally stood, knowing what he must do. He started by taking a quick dip in the water to re-cleanse himself before striding from the creek to the bank, shaking his powerful body to dry as best he could. He was still slightly damp when he snatched up his toga, not bothering to put it on as he started a fast run back to the house. His gait was audible from the sound of his meaty cock slapping his thighs and he was uncomfortably aware of the heavy bouncing of his massive balls, but at least it was a short trip at this speed, the rush of air doing wonders to get the last of the water from his skin.

When he reached the cottage, he breathlessly came to the hearth where his mother was extinguishing the last of the morning's fire.

"Mom, it breaks my heart to leave you alone, but I've had a...a vision I guess you'd call it."

She looked at him sternly, "Pericles, I forbid you to go to the army. We've talked about this and you know I won't let you come to harm dying for some stupid king or another."

He shook his head vigorously, "No mom, that's not it at all! I want to leave with Phonita. I want to join the Temple of Aphrodite! I want to be a disciple!"

His mother's jaw dropped and she'd only just recovered to speak when she was interrupted by Phonita suddenly bursting into the room at his words, leaping up into his arms with a delighted squeal.

"My big brother at the temple! This is going to be the BEST!" She kissed his cheek with wet lips.

Pericles hugged her close to his powerful chest and spun her around, eliciting more squeals before setting her down with another chaste forehead kiss,

"Don't get your hopes up sis, I'm still holding you to our deal. Only when you're a priestess will we get to try each other out."

She shrugged, her opulent bust rolling with the motion, "Will I at least get to watch you bathe sometimes?"

He laughed, shrugging as well, "sure, why not?"

Idira shed a quiet tear as she looked at her children, "Oh by the gods I will miss you two so much!"

Phonita smirked wickedly and moved in to give her mom a hug, their massive bosoms crushing together, "Take heart ma! Think of all the studs you can have over now! You can't pretend you haven't seen how the vintner's son looks at you!"

apple231601
apple231601
154 Followers