God of Whores Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
apple231601
apple231601
160 Followers

Then he saw her.

Aphrodite stood like a beacon of sex at the far end of the hall they were in, just at the entrance to another room. Still confused about why he was here, Pericles walked slowly towards her, Kassandra now following him just a pace behind. The Goddess opened her arms, pulling him into a light embrace and blessing him with a kiss on the lips that felt like electricity to him. Then she stood aside, sweeping her arm to admit him into a large bedroom, the biggest bed he'd seen yet in the middle. To his dismay, there were twelve other people in the room, ringing the bed in boy-girl order.

Six of them were women unlike any he had ever seen. Of all the beauties he'd beheld in the temple, only these were the only ones who could rival Kassandra and the Goddess herself, each boasting a sculpted round ass, heavy tits that were like perfect tear-drop shaped melons, and full lips that seemed softer than imaginable. Their hair color and facial features varied slightly from there, but all were stunning in their own way, carved out for sexual perfection.

While his heart leapt at the sight of their beauty, it sank when he laid closer eyes on the men. All of them were taller than him, and even the leanest among them had slightly bigger muscles. Most stinging of all were their cocks; the fat limp things hung down obviously farther than his own member, thicker too. He'd gone all this time believing himself to be the biggest in the temple, yet here he was finally confronted with proof that he was not at least six times over. He could feel his balls shrink up a little, intimidation overtaking him as six pairs of even bigger nuts hung pendulously around the room.

All twelve of the figures were liberally coated in oil, their skin gleaming and flawless.

"Who are they?" Pericles managed, his voice almost cracking in awe.

"While 'Patriarch' is the highest rank within the temple publically, we keep our own harem of the truly gifted. These are The Elite, the personal pleasure attendants of my High Priestess and I. The Elites do not leave the 4th circle save but rarely and try to remain unseen when they do," She shrugged, her goddess-sized breasts heaving a bit, "It's a necessary precaution especially for the boys. Imagine how much despair there would be if the boys at your level had to see cocks no smaller than 16 inches swinging around everywhere."

While he hadn't seen these impressive tools hard, Pericles did not distrust her, their soft size alone made it easy to believe that was accurate. What's more, edging him out again, even the smallest of these cocks boasted a girth like the bulb of a wine glass.

Kassandra cut in with further explanation, "Each of these elites is trained in the most extreme arts of sex, and all have been tested to be able to last for days and days with mere mortals...or at least hours with Aphrodite and I." Her grin was predatory.

Aphrodite added, "Each of the men must prove that he can fuck each of our temple's matriarch's in turn without stop, and after that we send them to just DESTROY a brothel's worth of prostitutes. Until they are capable of rendering every whore unconscious and cum-coated at once, they are not ready to join my Elite."

As she spoke, her talking them all up seemed to have a visible effect. Their eyes went heavy-lidded as though they were in a trance-like state, their chests heaving as their breathing grew faster and deeper. Cunts were starting to moisten to the point where liquid was freely rolling down legs, cocks hardening up gradually, snaking out with the virility to stand fully erect despite their vast size. Their eyes were devouring Kassandra and The Goddess, and him as well, their tongues whipping out to lick their lips in anticipation.

As their anticipation mounted, like attack dogs waiting to finally be unleashed, Kassandra clapped her hands and another eight people filed into the room, all of whom Pericles recognized as Matriarchs and Patriarchs he'd seen around the temple and in his classes, Zoe and Xenia among them.

Kassandra whispered at his ear, "These eight are here to witness and assist. They all aspire to be among the Elite one day, they are the best Matriarchs and Patriarchs the temple has brought up." All eight of them were already naked and oiled just as the Elite were. She grabbed his hand and guided him to the baths he'd spied earlier, stopping before a bench.

"So puppy-stud, what do you think?" she asked him.

Pericles shook his head, feeling a little like his insides were collapsing in on themselves. The sight of those exquisite specimens! Their superior muscle! Their unbelievable cocks! He could only sigh, knowing now that he had a long, long way to go before his training was complete, and even then he might never be man enough to be one of these Elite, let alone The Paragon Kassandra and Aphrodite had been waiting for.

As though reading his dismay, Aphrodite moved to join them, "You see now? You need to get a lot bigger and stronger before you can hope to keep up with us."

Together the two giggle at him in a way that felt harsh to Pericles, his brow furrowing in dismay. Kassandra took his face gently in her warm hands, kissing his forehead like he was no more than a child, "Now you sit here and watch." Aphrodite moved in to kiss him as well, her lips like fire against his flushed cheek, ashamed for all he was and all he was not to these two incredible women. Then, the Goddess took her High Priestess' hand and led both of them to the center of the room in the middle of assembled playmates.

The two looked into one another's eyes, a smirk spreading to both their faces before Aphrodite kicked things off with a wink. Their hands flew out, tearing the clothes from one another until both stunning beauties stood naked, their incredible tits heaving in anticipation of what was to come next.

"Alright, bring it on!" Aphrodite commanded, raising her arms dramatically to the room.

Finally given the order, there was a crush of bodies as all six men and all six women descended upon the Goddess and her High Priestess.

With what could only be precise training, the twelve Elites broke into two three-and-three groups as they closed in, each taking drastically different tactics with their leaders. Aphrodite was borne into the air by the strong arms of the men, while the girls, all three of them, moved around her so that one was eating her out as the other two sucked and worshipped her humongous Goddess-Globes. The men, meanwhile moved to encourage the women to a greater frenzy by eating them out from behind, a chain of female-worship going up to the Goddess herself.

Meanwhile, the other six seemed to celebrate something entirely different with Kassandra, making her the model of submission while Aphrodite was serviced like a Queen. The High Priestess was pushed to her knees while a rapid succession of cocks and tits flailed in at her, some striking her face or breasts with flesh-jiggling blows, at other moments she was force-fed a nipple or made to service the head of one cock or another. Kassandra was spun by elite-after-elite, each taking a moment to grind a clit or ballsack against her lips. But Pericles looked carefully and saw the control she was truly wielding over the situation; something she was doing ,whether it was the vibration of her lips or some sort of sucking action as making the Elites pull back before too long. They weren't passing her around to disorient her; they were passing her around to avoid climaxing too early and wearing themselves out. It was so little, yet so much at the same time.

With Aphrodite there was definitely no cowing the Goddess; she enjoyed being feasted on by her little pool of elites well enough, but then, abruptly, she twisted her hips and used leverage to mount the sixteen-inch cock of the smallest stud in her group, easily sheathing him completely inside of her divine cunt. The Elite growled and grabbed her hips, thrusting and pulling, his powerful biceps flexing as he jammed himself deep inside her, those tremendous nuts smashing against her beyond-round ass with every brutal drive. She took it like a champ, clearly enjoying herself as little sprays of her juice shot out, but she was not too distracted to claim another stud as victim. She bent backwards, supported entirely by the cock and beefy arms of the elite fucking her and clapped her now-upside-down tits around the cock of one of the others, expertly wanking herself around his oiled cock like it was as simple as churning butter. Both studs exchanged a worried look, but continued to thrust their cocks in as best they could.

Kassandra was a sight now, one stud most of the way into her ass, another spearing her cunt in deep, powerful thrusts timed with the other, and a final one spearing himself into her mouth again and again. The latter was the biggest guy of the Elite as far as Pericles could tell, and the sight of that nineteen-and-half-inch cock coring her throat out in stab after stab made his heart ache and his balls feel shriveled. Of course the sight was arousing and he couldn't contain his own massive erection from surging up, yet somehow his thirteen inches had never seemed so lacking. For a moment he was worried that Kassandra might be in trouble, her gagging and choking noises were gradually becoming the loudest sound amongst all the moans, ball-slaps, and squelching noises, but then she reached up to fondle a double-fistful of the stud's balls, milking the big tanks for all she was worth as her head suddenly worked in an almost wave-like undulation, perfectly bringing him off so forcefully that cum was suddenly spraying from both of her nostrils as she greedily swallowed and swallowed the rest.

Aphrodite, it seemed, was not blind to anything going on despite the fact that she was bent in ludicrous directions and had a massive 18-inch cock in her face. She pulled off of the prick (though kept titfucking it) and called out to Kassandra, "Greedy bitch! Just because you got the first shot of the night, I'm going to make sure I get the last!"

As though making good on her threat already, she spun then, startling the man whose cock and arms were still holding her aloft, her powerful back bending to keep herself in the right position to continue titfucking the big dick she'd been working on, but faster and harder now, working the advantage of her new position to its fullest. Aphrodite howled with mad enjoyment as a giant rope of jism splashed right into her face and another came squirting out with the nectar she was abruptly shooting from her cunt. She bucked and bounced, milking every last drop she could from the two massive canons before finally pulling back from them to stand on her own two feet for the first time since the orgy had begun. Both cocks she'd gotten off were still massively erect and she turned her attention to the third, seizing his 17-incher in a hand and jerking him off viciously.

As Pericles watched, one of the Patriarchs (among the other Elite-Aspirants who'd hung back until now) sidled alongside Pericles' bench and spoke to him in low tones, "Don't think that just because they've cum the Elites are on the way out. Their first orgasm is always the quickest from their pent-up patience; now that it's out of the way the real fucking is about to begin!"

The man was clearly right, the Elite males hadn't even begun to go soft yet, though the female Elites eagerly moved in to tongue up leftover cum from wherever they could find it, be it the gently spattered faces of Kassandra and Aphrodite or the dripping ball-sacks of the men who'd spent themselves. The biggest man—the nineteen incher—that had been stuffing Kassandra's throat was clearly ready to get exactly more out of her already and had bowled her onto her back, mounting her in a surprisingly classic missionary. Her legs curled around the small of his back as he hammered into her and she did her best to give as good as she got. Despite her incredible skill and power however, Pericles couldn't help but notice the big man was bottoming out inside of her, leaving a good few inches between him and balls-deep status. Pericles swallowed hard, seeing that she'd easily be able to swallow his cock like he were a common six-incher and it only made him all the more jealous and hard.

On the other side, Aphrodite was now in a position Pericles hadn't seen before, on one knee and elbow, the other leg flung back straight to give access to one of the studs who victoriously fucking into her cunt while at the same time her free hand tugged the big prick that had cum before. Pericles wasn't sure who had initiated the fact that she was also messily devouring one of the Elite cunts, but she was doing so with such obvious enjoyment he could only assume it had been the Goddess. The pussy she was so voraciously devouring began to spray, her tongue an invisible blur of perfection as it attacked the exposed, engorged clit of the red-head before her, the juices of the poor girl raining down on all of the studs and sluts in her path. The hard-fucking stud working the Goddess' own box was clearly inspired by the misting he'd just received and powered up his thrusts to go faster, tugging that leg to help impale Aphrodite even deeper.

Kassandra was striking back in her own way. While Aphrodite dined on pussy, she'd managed to work herself into a sitting position on the giant cock she couldn't quite accommodate, gliding her pelvis up and down as she spurted her nasty juices all over its shaft and balls, her mouth crammed into an obscenely wide position as it accommodated two massive Elite-sized cocks, two of her hands free as she jammed them like jackhammers into the cunts of Elite women. Her technique was incredible and she'd brought both women into doubled-over howls of pleasure as she just wrecked their pussies with three fingers each. The last elite seemed determined to overwhelm her and snuck around behind, abruptly diving face-first into Kassandra's ass, rimming the high Priestess deep and nasty with licks so rough Pericles could actually hear them over all the rest of the noise.

Aphrodite was working her own deific magic still. Kassandra's display was so distracting, Pericles had not noticed when the Goddess had asserted and even more dominant upper hand. All three humongous pricks were now sandwiched between her beyond-massive boobs, one coming in from the top while the other two fucked around it from the bottom, all of the oiled pricks glistening in their tight confine of titty-flesh. Two of the girls were sucking her nipples as she worked these monsters while the third had moved around awkwardly to lick and suck at the balls that periodically swung and hit Aphrodite's forehead. Pericles was not a particularly deep man, but it did strike him that worship of this Goddess seemed to include acts that would be deeply disrespectful of any mortal woman. Of course, he had to account for the fact that Aphrodite seemed more than capable of owning every situation; in this case she let the licking and swatting continue as long as she desired, and then pushed the female Elite aside to make room, opening her mouth wider than Pericles new possible and sucking both huge nuts inside, completely devouring those mammoth balls in drooling, lip-smacking sucks.

Finally that last man who hadn't cum yet filled the Goddess' throat and they re-oriented themselves into a new configuration, maneuvering so that she was sitting on one cock and offering her ass up for a second, vigorously titfucking and sucking the third. Off to one side the female elites were revving themselves up, forming a three-way daisy chain to feast on one another's cunts, simply biding their time as the boys did their best to somehow achieve the impossible and break the Goddess.

Kassandra was getting a lot more acrobatic, now completely upside-down as she sucked off the man who was holding her and eating her out; at the same time her dangling tits were being used as a fuck-toy for the biggest stud. He was lying on his back beneath her and only with the combination of her massive breast size and his insanely long member was it possible for him to get a good boob-bang this way, Pericles marveled that in such a position he'd only be getting the first few inches of his cock surrounded by pillow titflesh. The last of the men was not to be left out, he stood on the other side of Kassandra and had her cheeks parted, tossing her salad like a master chef with enthusiasm and passion.

The positions held this way for an extraordinarily long time, Pericles lost track of the exact amount of time, but the position of the shadows on the wall told him it had been at least an hour before anyone was ready to give up a load. Of course the High Priestess, the Goddess, and the six Elite females were not without orgasms, the floor was covered in a clear stain of cunt-sauce, climax after squirting climax raining down throughout the minutes that had passed and the whole sheen of it was dotted with countless beads of precum and slobber that had flown out from the incredible fuck-display. Finally, two of Kassandra's lovers came, coating her massive melons in spooge as well as overflowing her cunt again, what seemed like pints of cum bursting out in pressurized sprays, a showcase both of the volume these studs were able to unleash from their unreal balls and of the unfathomable tightness of their Mistresses' cunts. Pericles shook his head, unable to understand how far he truly had to go, the stud's second cum-shots were even bigger than the first, and the first seemed like more cum than he put out in a whole day, let alone one orgasm.

Aphrodite was truly in her element and she began to undulate on her three cocks, drawing her own little orchestra of orgasms out, grabbing two of the women and literally rubbing their face in the cum that coated her skin before she brought them in for a three-way make-out session to devour all that coated her flawless skin. While she feasted she pointed at the ass-eating stud who hadn't cum from Kassandra's gang, beckoning him with a single finger; Pericles marveled that even her finger was unbelievably seductive and could likely make him hard just from that perfectly wanton and wanting wiggle. Kassandra seemed a bit pouty to lose the stud who ran over to the Goddess, but contented herself by pulling to women in to competitively eat her out.

"That's what you get for not getting the poor dear off," Aphrodite chastised as she pushed her own girls aside to stuff his cock into her mouth, turbo-sucking him with deific bobs of her head, thick ropes of slobber dredging out of the depths of her throat instantly.

"I was busy," Kassandra giggled as she grabbed the biggest stud who she'd just brought off between her tits, fixing Aphrodite with a challenging gaze as she swallowed down the man's entire dick. Pericles was amazed a mortal woman could manage such a feat, her neck bulging grotesquely with the nearly twenty-inch schlong crammed balls deep. She grabbed at and fondled those as she worked her throat, clearly swallowing on him again and again, milking him with mouth, throat and hand as one.

Something odd passed between the two superwomen, Aphrodite looked almost envious for a microsecond before she closed her eyes to devote herself to the blowjob, reaching around to part the man's cheeks, letting one of her Elite women move in to rim the guy while another sucked his balls, three mouths expertly worshipping every part of his sexual anatomy as he finally let his load go in a torrent that visibly overfilled Aphrodite's capacious mouth. What was leftover dripped down and joined the mess that was already on her tits, the last girl eagerly moving in to suck at and worship those, cleaning them completely of the thick ropes of big-balled jizz that had collected there.

There was a brief break in the action as the two groups now bled together completely, five of the six studs suddenly around Kassandra, beating her tits and face with their big dicks; not hard, but enough to make her jiggle and moan for their own horny pleasure. Meanwhile Aphrodite had stolen the biggest stud and bade him to lie down, straddling him to mount up on his veritable obelisk of meat, dangling her tits into his face as she did so. Now it was Kassandra's turn to look jealous as the goddess sank down incher after inch, slowly *shclorking* the entire impossible length of him into her cunt, bucking fast on him the second she'd gotten balls deep.

apple231601
apple231601
160 Followers